- Have nearly 6 years of experience in IT industry, involving in Software Design, Analysis, Web Application Development and Testing both client and server side (SDLC) in different domains.
- Experience with full software development life-cycle, object oriented programming, and agile methodologies.
- Experienced in developing and deploying web-based solutions on various architectures like n-Tier, Client/Server, MVC (Model View Controller) using Microsoft tools and technologies.
- Hands-on experience working with CSS3 media queries in support of Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Implementation of Single page application (SPA) with Angular JS, Bootstrap.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Experience on SQL Server Database Design , Analysis, and Normalization and in writing tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Indexes and Constraints.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe DreamweaverCS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS and Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with Front End build tools Grunt, Bower, Node and NPM .
- Experienced using source controls such as GIT and SVN.
- Used Jasmine for writing unit test scripts and Karma Test runner.
- Experience with Unit testing, Integration Testing and Functional Testing.
- Experience in installing, configuration and maintenance of IIS 6.0/7.0, Microsoft Visual studio and SQL server 2008.
- Excellent communication skills , can work in group or independently and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong analytical skills, proven ability to learn quickly and apply technologies.
- Excellent Planning and problem solving skills, able to work alone as well as in team with minimal guidance. Ability to grasp and apply new concepts quickly and effectively.
Web Technologies and Frameworks: .Net Framework, ASP.NET, .NET core, MVC, WPF, WCF, Restful Web Services, HTML (4/5), CSS3, XML, JQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Angular2, ReactJS, JQuery, NodeJS, NPM, Bower, Grunt, LESS, PHP, JSON, AJAX, Jasmine, Karma
IDE Tools: Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Sublime editor, Eclipse IDE, Web Storm, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Net Beans, SVN, GIT
Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, MyPHP Admin
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10, UNIX, Linux
- Involved in full Software development life-cycle ( SDLC) followed by agile methodologies to produce high quality software model using . Net Framework.
- Designing wireframes for the new TA2 and TA3 functionalities based upon the user requirements.
- Implemented ASP.Net core and created a web API to manage the Mobius Data from database.
- Worked with MVC framework based .Net Core and created models, database context and Controllers.
- Worked with MongoDBCRUD operations and HTTP methods to optimize the communication.
- Initialized the MongoDB and retrieved the data through web API.
- Developed the client-side views on angular 2 and typescript.
- Created different components depending upon the views and rendered the data using services in Angular2.
- Performed form validation and developed tabular data using Kendo UI, Angular2 and Typescript.
- Used Bootstrap and CSS for the design layout and responsive web pages.
- Worked with NPM and Bower to maintain different packages and run the application.
- Worked in an agile environment and used SVN version control.
Environment: ASP.Net Core, C#, Angular 2.0, typescript, rxjs, JSON, Visual Studio 2015, Jasmine, nodeJS, NPM, MongoDB, Adobe Photoshop, HTML5, CSS3, MVC, TFS, SVN, SQL, Bootstrap.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in design and development of the online web application for the Project.
- Developed the application using ASP.Net web form designing and Multitier framework.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#, .NET and visual studio 2015.
- Working on cross-browser issues related to the front end, which is created using AngularJS, CSS, and HTML5.
- Using Bootstrap to design the HTML pages so that all the pages of the application will be responsive and platform independent.
- Involving in discussions with UX designer so that best wireframes will be designed for the application.
- Involved in writing code to interact with APIs, Restful Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Co-ordinate with UX designers and develop static content using front end with HTML 5, CSS3 and AngularJS.
- Worked on Database modeling, data analysis, query building, data management, using SQL server Management Studio, SAS and R programming.
- Identified issues and provided solutions to optimize user experience.
- Worked in AGILE SCRUM methodology to achieve smooth collaboration between self-organizing cross functional teams.
Confidential, SFO, CA
- Business Logic has been implemented using the concepts of secure coding features and Object Oriented programming (OOP) with Code behind language C#.
- Used Dependency Injection (DI) in AngularJS and implemented factories and services .
- Used React life cycle methods, React Components and HOC to build user interfaces.
- Worked with State and Props to maintain and provide data to the reusable components.
- Involved in developing different screens for the front end using React JS and used predefined components from NPM and Redux library .
- Worked with web parts and web controls.
- Created Stored Procedures, Tables and Views in the database using MS SQL.
- Used grid views for displaying and modifying the data from the database.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS3 and appropriate HTML 4 tags as per W3C standards.
- Collaborated with UX designers and worked on new features, functions and service.
- Used jQuery plugins auto complete, validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) and SVN for version control and to maintain consistency with the remote team members.
Environment: ASP.Net, C#, .NET Framework, HTML4, CSS3, AngularJS, jQuery, ReactJS, Redux, Bootstrap, JSON, MySQL, SQL, MVC, Adobe Photoshop, SVN, NPM, Agile, Visual Studio 2013, ECLIPSE and WINDOWS.
- Analyze the Requirement specifications provided by the Client and Developed Technical and Functional specifications.
- Used C# for the coding and worked with N-tier Architecture for Presentation layer, Business Layer and Data Access Layers.
- Debugged and Coded using C#.NET and ASP.NET.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on the external Web pages and internal layouts.
- Developed various stored procedures in SQL for the data retrieval from the database and generated different types of reports using Crystal Reports.
- Performed Unit Testing using N-Unit.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Managed and implemented all code changes via SVN. Deploying builds across development, staging and production instances and maintaining code integrity.