- Having 8+ years of experience in business analysis, software design, development, testing, troubleshooting, implementation and deployment of web and client server applications using Confidential Technologies.
- Experienced in Application Architecture. Designed and developed applications that supports Maintainability, Extendibility, Reliability and Security.
- Strong in OOP concepts, having good understanding on Design principles and successfully implemented design patterns such as Factory, Separated Presentation, Inversion of Control, Repository, and Singleton.
- Expertise in Automating processes like start server, stop server, etc., using Shell Scripting
- Extensive experience in developing J2EE applications using Frameworks like Struts, Spring, EJB and Hibernate.
- Experience with services, pipes, form validation, Reactive forms in Angular 2
- Hands on Experience in Requirements Gathering, designing, development, implementation and testing of Java/J2EE, Multi-tired and Distributed Applications, Web Based Applications, Messaging Applications with Object Oriented Technologies.
- Successfully led development teams to implement coding standards, best practices & patterns.
- Designed marketing initiatives for goodwill products and services by means of the internet, social media, community events, and referrals.
- Using software tools such as Adobe Captivate and Adobe Premiere Pro to build interactive computer based training to meet the team's specific needs.
- Created a custom client refresh process utilizing USMT, PowerShel l scripting, and Tivoli Endpoint Manager; resulting in an automated process that more than doubled the output of technicians and moved the refresh process to less skilled lower level technicians.
- Created SSIS packages using SSIS designer for export heterogeneous data from OLEDB Source (Oracle), Excel spreadsheet to SQL Server 2008R2
- Extensively used LINQ, LINQ to XML, Entity Framework and other ORM tools like LLBLGenPro.
- Having excellent experience in working with Identity Access Management services, designed and developed claims aware web application using WS-Fed authentication with SAML tokens.
- Having good experience in Web Application security writing several countermeasures following the OWASP Top Ten guidelines for the threats such as SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting, Cross Site Request Forgery, etc.
- Created complex Identity and Access Management (IAM) policies for delegated administration within AWS
- Experience in Full cycle implementations and up-gradations in Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, 2015 and CRM 2016
- Experience in Managing Linux partitions, Disk partitioning, Understanding and creating files system ext/2, ext/3,ext4, XFS
- Implemented security mechanisms such as Authentication, Single Sign-On (SSO), Authorization (Role based), Access Control and URL authorization.
- Developed Service layers leveraging WCF services (SOAP) and ASP.NET Web API (REST) to support distributed development.
- Developed web-services for consolidation of performance data for manufactured devices using Struts, MVC and Servlets.
- Good at database planning & design.Proficient in using SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers in SQL Server 2005/2008/20012 &Oracle11.
- Successfully implemented SQL Query Optimization techniques using best practices.
- Experience in developing reports using SSRS.
- Conducted code reviews for the delivery of quality code in terms of Maintainability, reliability extendibility and security.
- Well versed in Agile Scrum, Iteration and Waterfall methodologies.
- Excellent in Written & Verbal communication, having worked with different clients in business implementation. Have great organization skills, to use time, energy, resources in an effective way to achieve my targets.
- Quick learner, flexible, adaptable and an organized person who would make a valuable contribution to any working team environment, while being equally at ease working alone.
Operating Systems: Windows, DOS, Linux,Unix
Languages: C#, VB.NET,C, C++, SQL,SERVLET, Python, Java, SASS
Markup Languages: HTML, DHTML, XML, XSLT
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Oracle 11
Confidential Development Tools/ IDE: Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2013, MS-Visio
Frameworks: Entity Framework, ASP.NET WebAPI, LINQ, LINQ to XML, LINQ to SQL, Enterprise Library, MSMQ, LLBLGenPro, J2EE
Design Patterns: Dependency Injection(Unity), Factory, Repository, Singleton, Separated Presentation
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2013, VSS, SVN, GIT
Security Systems: Windows Identity Foundation (WIF), WS-Fed Authentication, Single Sign-on (SSO), Web Application Security (OWASP)Reporting Tools: SSRS,SSIS
Foundation Technologies: WCF, ADO.NET, WIF
Testing Tools: Visual Studio Unit Testing, MOQ
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Other Tools: Fiddler, Postman, SOAP UI, TOAD for Oracle
Web Servers: Internet information Services (IIS) 7.5 and lower versions
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Sr .Net Developer
- Actively participated daily stand up meetings to analyze the time frame and report the status of the project using Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Designed and developed applications using MVC.
- Involved in backend work ranging from designing DB schemas, query optimization, to crud using Entity Frame Work and LINQ.
- Developed Web API RESTful which interfaces with applications to provide and consume service request/response.
- Implemented Sorting, Filtering & Paging in RESTfulWebApi.
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization.
- Implementation of client side validations using JQuery, ASP.NET MVC validation implemented at controller level.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development and integration of UI components with backend J2EE
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data and Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Developed user interfaces using JSF, JSP, Java Script, HTML and CSS.
- Performed MS Dynamics CRM administration tasks including managing site permissions, entities attributes, workflows and maintained the existing programs, SQL Server database back up and performance monitoring and tuning for MS Dynamics CRM 2013 and SharePoint 2013 environment and farms
- Implemented Ajax to make Asynchronous request to the server
- Implemented Routing, URI, Security, Action Filter techniques for application development.
- Created Stored Procedures to perform automated rules, updating to related tables using SQL Server 2012.
- Validated forms using Angular 2 and regular expressions there by providing client side validation and server validation.
- Used SSRS to create reports, customized Reports, on-demand reports, ad-hoc reports and involved in analyzing multi-dimensional reports in SSRS.
- Developed service contract, operation contract & data contract classes to support communication between Agents to Insure.NET using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) through WCF web services through C#.NET.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control and documented the entire application
Environment: MVC 5.2/3, Confidential Visual Studio.net 2015/2010, TFS 2012/2010, Entity Framework 6.x, C# 6.0, VB.NET, ASP.NET 4.5, Classic ASP, Win forms, ADO.NET, Sql Server 2012, Windows 7, SSIS,SSRS, WCF, HTML5, Angular JS, JQuery, LINQ, JSON, XML, AJAX, Angular JS, Bootstrap, CSS3, XML/XSLT, Crystal Reports, Infragistics, MS Dynamics CRMConfidential, Bentonville, AR
- AJAX controls for asynchronously calling and getting the data from the server in the background.
- Developed ASP.NET pages using AJAX controls like Auto Complete, Accordion, Update Panels, and Textbox Watermark etc.
- Created Web service interface with VS.NET Technology.
- Created generic secure and reusable data access components using the ADO.Net objects such as Dataset, Data Adapter, and Data Reader.
- Calling the Stored Procedures and displaying the data as required on GRIDVIEW.
- Used TOAD with Oracle for interacting with Oracle database.
- Wrote PL/SQL Procedures, triggers, packages and functions.
- Modified Current ShowMeVax ASPX Page to pass session credentials to Crystal reports Server controls when report link is clicked.
- Helped in the development of unit testing project using MOQ framework.
- Developed a custom spy framework that captures the real time request- response data to be able to simulate the real-time traffic.
- Actively participated in the security related meetings with clients and with different technical teams during various stages of the development.
- Trained development teams and provided documentation on the security approaches followed.
- Coached team members on implementing security best practices and maintained the delivery of quality code by performing regular code reviews
- Developed stored procedures and functions to support the security system developed.
- Worked extensively on Business object server for Single Sign On process. Modified & published many reports.
Environment: Confidential Visual Studio.net 2008, VB, ASP.NET 3.5, HTML5, ADO.NET, Oracle 10g, Windows XP, IIS 6.0,Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, Crystal Enterprise.NET Server Controls, XML,MS Dynamics CRM, AJAX, CSS, XML/XSLT, Telerik, JQuery, Crystal Reports XI.Confidential, Cerritos, CA
- Successfully implemented web application security of the application. Resolved the web vulnerabilities like SQL Injection, Cross-site scripting etc., which are identified from Fortify reports, using OWASP measures.
- Diagnosed the performance of stored procedures and successfully optimized the SQL queries which greatly improved the processing time from 13 minutes to 7 seconds.
- Developed various ASP.NET WebAPI components to cater multiple client such as Kendo UI, Mobile and other Business components.
- Developed light weight web UI which is based onHtml5, jQuery, JSON, Kendo UI and Angular JS.
- Developed a lightweight business rule engine in a pipeline fashion to load and unload rules dynamically. Abstracted the rules logic in separate pipeline classes to decouple validation logic from data classes. Asynchronous pipelines were implemented for long running rules like mass emailing, cascading changes to a bulk of entities etc.
- Developed task schedulers for authentication and authorization modules.
- Successfully implemented an event logging component (listener) for logging to HP Archsight.
- Involved in enhancing SSRS reports functionality.
- Coordinated with the offshore development team (in India) for distributed development,
- Actively participated in the Agile Scrum methodological development.
- Involved in gathering the requirements from client and in the analysis, design & development of the project.
- Followed agile methodologies (scrum).
- Created WCF Services using NetMsmq Binding for persisting customer data through message queue (MSMQ)
- Used MSMQ for implementing reliable, scalable, high performance distributed applications.
- Worked on parsing and editing XML documents (using LINQ to XML) to convert them to JSON files.
- Designed and developed PLSQL Stored Procedures for some DML functionality of the framework.
- Created Web/Windows based Utilities in C# and VB.NET
- Helped in refactoring some of the important components of the system.
- Coached team members on implementing best practices and maintained the delivery of quality code by performing regular code reviews
- Involved in testing the application using MS Unit testing.
- Involved in Production Support for some of the components in Common Objects
- Worked both as independent contributor and team member/lead for the project depending on the modules.
- Deployment & Support for the existing legacy application.
- Provided extensive documentation for few Utilities developed.
Jr. Software Engineer
- Actively involved in analysis and design of remediation approach for different applications to sync them up with DT Applications Involved in Enhancements and Bug fixing.
- Actively participated it strategy development for providing business solutions.
- Involved in reverse engineering of different applications to understand the system and to come up with optimal solution ideas for remediation.
- Lead the development team by guiding and reviewing the work during remediation phase.
- Setup the application development environment for different applications/products.
- Extensively used LINQand Entity Framework to develop BLL and DAL layers.
- Successfully implemented design patterns such as Factory, Separated Presentation, Inversion of Control.
- Used Enterprise library application blocks extensively for logging, exception handling.
- Followed Agile Scrum and involved in product backlog sizing and sprint planning meetings with clients for estimating the tasks.
- Interacted with client on regular basis during various stages of design and development
- Followed agile methodology (scrum). Also actively involved in client meetings for discussing various problem solving approaches.