- 8+ years of experience in analysis, design, development and deployment of web application for client - server technologies, distributed and object oriented programming in N-tier architecture with Microsoft technologies, following Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Expertise in developing applications under .NET Framework 4.5.1/4.5/4/3.5/2.0/1. x using ASP.Net, ADO.NET, VB.NET, C#, SQL Server, WPF, Silver light and WCF.
- Worked with Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013 .
- Experience in Test Environment Setup and Test Infrastructure Development in both Manual and Automation.
- Experience in data object models like Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) and Entity Data frame work to retrieve and modify data and developed entity data framework services .
- Developed private and public Web APIs using ASP.NET Web API.
- Extensive experience in designing & normalization of relational database, creating complex database queries using SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Indexes and Triggers in SQL Server 2014/ 2012/2008/2008 R2/2005 and Oracle 8i,9i.
- Involved in Performance tuning of complex SQL Queries & PL/SQL Code.
- Extensive experience with T-SQL in constructing Triggers, Tables, implementing stored Procedures, Functions, Views, User Profiles, Data Dictionaries and Data Integrity.
- Good experience in developing applications using MVVM, MVP, MVC3/MVC4/MVC5, Entity Framework and Razor.
- Hands on experience in preparing Test plans, Test cases, Automated Tests and Test Data. And executing the same.
- Worked under Test Driven Design and Development.
- Strong knowledge at UML standards and in preparing Case, Class, Sequence and Activity Diagrams.
- Experience in designing rich interactive WPF applications in XAML using Expression Blend and MS Visual Studio.
- Extensively worked on WCF and Web Services to provide SOA architecture and Configuration based activation applications on SOAP and REST protocols.
- Worked extensively in managing security features in the .NET framework like authenticating and authorizing users using Forms based authentication, creating Membership, Profiles and Role Providers.
- Experience with Source Control Management tool i.e. VSS, Tortoise SVN and TFS.
- Familiar with latest Web technology like, Angular JS, CSS and HTML (Tags, Local Storage Feature, New Input Types).
- Design and brand Master Pages utilizing Server Controls, User Controls, Validation controls, and CSS.
- Implemented Web Parts, AJAX, Web Services and Globalization in the Project.
- Strong experience in consuming Web Services in applications.
- Exposure in solving and debugging problems using Firebug, Fiddler, Developer Tools.
- Experience in Creating dependency injection using Structure Map and logging framework-using Nlog.
- Implemented exception handling using Nlog and Elmah .
- Have interacted with database using Entity Framework .
- Have experience of working in Bootstrap for designing UI.
- Attained Knowledge in Angular JS and helped the team in development.
- Have Experience in SharePoint 2007 for creating web sites.
- Experience in Manual and Automation Testing along with NUnit Testing .
- Have Experience in using Crystal Reports 2008 and SSRS.
- Excellent knowledge of generating reports with integration and reporting services as SSIS, SSRS.
- Have Experience in working with Amazon Web Services.
- Hands on Experience in development of applications for hosting in Azure .
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and methodologies.
- Comprehensive software development life cycle experience with active involvement in requirement gathering, analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation and support.
- Implemented Multithreading Concepts to improve the application Performance.
- Scrum Master with hands on experience in projects involving Scrum methodology.
- Team player with excellent communication and written skills with exemplary analytical and problem solving skills.
- Task-oriented and committed to deliver work products within the established timelines.
.NET Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6/4.6.1, ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, WPF, WCF, Silver light 4.0/5.0, PRISM
ERP Technologies: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015,2013
Practices & Design Patterns: Test Driven Development, Agile & Scrum Methodologies, UML, Visio, OOPS, MVP, MVC3/MVC4/MVC5, MVVM
D atabases & Servers: SQL Server 200 5/2008/2008 R2/2010/2012, MySQL, NoSQL, MS Access, IIS 5.0/6/0/7.0,Oracle 8i,9i
Reporting & Testing Tools: SSIS, SSRS, N-Unit, Nlog, Jira, Elmah, Crystal Reports
Software / IDE: Visual Studio 6.0, Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008/2010/2013
Windows Platform: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, MS Windows Server 2008, UNIX, MS DOS
Versioning Tools: TFS, SVN, VSS, GitHub
Protocols: SOAP, TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP/IP and FTP
Other Languages/Office Tools: C, C++, MS Outlook, MS SharePoint, MS Office
- Acted as a Full stack developer being involved in the front end, middle tier and back end development.
- Designed, developed SOA Web Services using WCF Services with .NET, C#.NET and Hosted on IIS and Unit tested with MS Unit Framework, C#.NET.
- Developed private and public Web APIs, using ASP.NET Web API 2.
- Implemented solutions relying on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), using Web Services, SOAP and WSDL .
- Development of Code and Unit testing which includes development of Web Services, Window Services and WCF Services.
- Development of Web applications in ASP.Net, MVC5, C#, LINQ.
- Designed the web UI using RAZOR View Engine.
- Designed Custom classes for Data Validations, exceptional handling and logging .
- Hands on experience in developing, debugging multi-tier applications using C#, MVC5, T-SQL .
- Developed Single tire and multi tire Frameworks in WCF.
- Develop reusable components.
- Developed WCF services, Azure web role and Worker roles.
- Designed, developed Restful Web Services using WCF Services with .NET, C#.NET and Hosted on IIS and Unit tested with MS Unit Framework, C#.NET.
- Customized the look and feel of the Rich Interactive User Interface using Data Templates, Control Templates, Styles, and Resources using Visual Studio 2012.
- Created various Stored Procedures and Triggers using SQL Server 2012/T-SQL, Created Indexes, Joins on key fields for fast retrieval and Database optimization.
- Accessing SQL Server 2008 to fetch the reference data to both the applications and SQL server 2012 with Entity Framework .
- Done unit testing and integration testing and testing of database, queries optimization and performance.
- Fixing bugs reported by QA and performed unit testing. Used Perforce for source control and documented the entire application.
- Developed user controls and custom controls, employed Dependency object for custom properties, events and moved code behind C# implementation to View Models to enable loosely coupling.
- Involved in calling Stored Procedures and Functions from Entity Framework using C# and Visual Studio 2012.
- Designed and developed MS Access user interfaces with user validations using VBA.
- UI design & development.
- Involvement in Automation Infrastructure Development Using QuickTest Pro, along with automation Specialist.
- Experience in configuring and managing source using TFS, GIT.
- Added logging feature for the application using Nlog.
- Applying Multithreading techniques for creating high performance applications.
- System integration testing with external Interfaces.
- Environment Support during integration testing.
- Support for testing, User Acceptance Testing, Performance Testing.
- Used SSIS/SSRS to create reports.
- Deployment Support in Multiple Environments.
- Experience in Descriptive Programming using QTP.
- Extensively used automated test tools like WinRunner and QTP for Functional and Regression Testing.
- Testing all pages with JAWS tool to ensure ADA standards are met.
Environment: .NET4.5, VS.NET2012, MVC5.0, WCF, SQL Server, Entity Framework, C#, IIS7.5, Windows 7, MS Unit Testing Framework, T-SQL, Perforce, Agile (SCRUM),Azure, Angular JS,AJAX,HTML5,CSS3, JQuery, LINQ, ASP.Net, GIT, Nlog, SSIS,SSRS,N-Tier, Web API.Confidential, NJ
- Involved in Software development life cycle (SDLC) of application from design phase to implementation phase, testing, Deployment and maintenance phase.
- Participated in daily Scrums with the whole team to discuss about the progress of the application development, specks to be taken care and specks that already completed.
- Branding and customizing the site using SharePoint Designer and CSS to improve look and feel of the site.
- Monitored SharePoint 12 hive logs and verbose logs to improve the performance.
- Extensively used Java script/ JQuery/Angular JS for UI controls and validations.
- Developed different User controls which inputs the data and display the data for the web Applications using C#.NET, ASP.NET 3.5 and WCF.
- Designed the application as N-tier architecture with extensive use of Object Oriented programming techniques.
- Enhanced QTP automation scripts with synchronization points, data table, parameterization and functions.
- Responsible for GUI and Functional Testing, using Black box Testing Techniques.
- Developed the web UI using RAZOR View Engine.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.NET 3.5 provider model.
- Strong Experience in creating and consuming generic XML Web Services including XML Schema ( XSD ), SOAP, WSDL . Proficient in creating Services, Data contracts and Endpoints using WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) and also used different bindings to make it available to different end consumers.
- Used WCF for interoperability with other platforms, technologies and for building the custom solutions.
- Used WCF services to store files in a repository, using a file storage service and hosted the service using multiple end points.
- Conducting Test Plan Design Meetings with the Integration QA team, to discuss and analyze the sprint user stories and tasks and to answer questions on how the Integration team should build their scripts.
- Strong experience in the Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Multi-tier web based applications and distributed applications using WCF/WEB services Standards based on Service Oriented Architecture.
- Extensively worked on XSLT rendering using Java Script, AJAX for 3 dimensional data selection, loading and storing using dynamic XML files .
- Worked with Web API to provide services to HTTP requests.
- Development of applications in N-Tier architecture.
- Implemented design patterns and the entire backend of the application in C#.NET, using various object oriented features like classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism etc. and Multithreading.
- Developed Restful service using web API for communicating with the in rule service.
- Developed various Service Contracts across the organization for fetching Build Data, Developers Data and Products Data from Database, are implemented as Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Used WCF for creating windows and custom win form control using various animation techniques.
- Used LINQ to SQL provider to query SQL Server databases as well as SQL Server Compact databases.
- Created T-SQL Store Procedures, Views and User Defined Functions for fetching relevant data to UI for different VP Reports and Divisional Reports.
- Developed stored procedures, views and triggers for data manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints, and foreign keys.
- Worked on Microsoft Team Foundation Server for version control, individual task status and Database server project.
- Performed unit testing and integration testing by applying test cases.
- Performed N-Unit testing and used TFS for source and version control.
- Used MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Involved in migrating the application to the cloud using Microsoft Azure .
- Responsible for SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Integration Services (SSIS).
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) for the purpose of source code sharing.
- Handled errors using Exception Handling extensively for the ease of debugging and displaying the error messages in the application and capturing errors into log tables.
- Understand the whole logic of Niche blend reports application developed in VBA.
- Enhanced the functionality of some of screens (like Single Blender log sheet, Multiple Blender log sheet) as per the requirement in LRR blend reports.
- Involved in understanding and transmitting the business requirements for the project from the client, and translating these into functional specifications .
- Design and development of Web Forms using .NET Framework ( C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET ) for the user interface (UI) with Sql Server 2012 as the Database.
- Developed ASP. NET User Controls adding component reusability.
- Designed and developed user interface for web application and intranet application using Visual Studio 2010, ASP.NET, MVC3, C #.NET, and AJAX, XML and CSS with object oriented programming techniques. Used various features of C# and C#.Net (e.g. reflections, generics, partial classes, LINQ etc.).
- Created Web Forms, Custom controls, User Controls, Code behind pages using .NET Framework.
- Created core server controls such as Dropdown List, Checkbox List, Grid View and other advanced controls such as calendar control.
- Used LINQ to SQL and LINQ to objects for CRUD operations.
- Created complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Indexes, Joins, and other SQL code for applications.
- Used T-SQL to examine the database information.
- Encapsulated all data logic into stored procedures, and eliminated all direct SQL calls to SQL Server .
- Extensive use of delegates and events.
- Designed and developed Security components using shared assemblies and placed it in GAC.
- Created WCF services for business rule of Claim-centric data retrieval and implemented these services in application using SOA.
- Implemented Web Services in C# based on SOAP Protocol using XML and XSML extensively for data transfer.
- Communicating with the client and onsite coordinator to provide the daily status as an offshore team member.
- As an onsite coordinator for Niche Blend reports, implemented the enhancements requested by Client for all four refineries like Hawaii, Burnaby, Salt Lake and Cape Town.
- Gathering the requirements and providing alternate solutions to the client.
- Perform all tests on production applications and prepare recovery procedures for all applications and provide upgrade to same.
- Assist all customers and provide production support for all designs and perform tests on all installation process for infrastructure.
- Prepare test applications and review all Java application servers.
Environment: .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET MVC Framework, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ, JQuery, AJAX, HTML, CSS, XML, IIS, SQL Server, Visual Studio 2010, SSRS, TFS, ASP.Net, T-SQL.Confidential
- Developed and deployed the application using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Developed the application using WPF to create an interactive native client GUI and designed the application based on MVVM design pattern.
- Developed the web pages using ASP.NET, HTML, and CSS for styling the Web pages.
- Developed custom web application module with ASP.NET, MVC and C # and integrated with the portal sites.
- Enhanced proficiency in Silver light, WCF, ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2010 IDE.
- Incorporated XAML User Controls, Resource Dictionaries to effectively reduce the redundancy.
- Created custom Control Templates and Data Templates to enhance the look and feel of various WPF Controls using Expression Blend 4.0.
- Created various Command /Data Bindings to dynamically consume the styles and behavior of WPF elements.
- Implemented Dependency Properties, INotifyProperty, and Routed Events using XAML.
- Effectively incorporated the business logic and the event handling mechanisms using C# 4.0 and used Routed Events to handle the various event executions.
- Efficiently deployed WCF services to facilitate our clients to effectively retrieve the data from the database.
- Created a Relational Database Schema in Entity Framework.
- Created LINQ connections to establish data communication accessing data collections.
- Used LINQ to Entities for data manipulation.
- Incorporated Authentication and Authorization features in web.config on the service side.
- Used and Designed WCF Services using SOAP protocols using C# while implement business logic middleware.
- Involved in the bug fixing and creating required artifacts like root cause analysis, technical approach document.
- Preparing Integration Testing Plan, test cases and test data.
- Implemented Unit Testing using NUnit Framework.
- Performing the system integration testing for RS processes during the release.
- Incorporated TFS for the version control of the source code.
- Created a HL7 Document for respective State Department of Public Health by following HIPAA standards .
- Generated reports from the extracted data using SSRS .
- Investigated bugs and interacted with other developers to resolve technical issues.
Environment: WPF, C#, LINQ, SQL Server 2008, IIS, Entity Framework, WCF, .Net Framework 4.0, Expression Blend, XAML, MVVM, TFS, HTML, CSS, ASP.Net, Silver Light, SSRS/SSIS, T-SQL.Confidential
Associate Software Developer
- Responsible for Requirements Gathering, Object Oriented Analysis, Design, and Development of the application.
- Developed flexible, more user interactive and user-friendly GUI's and Dynamic Web Pages, reusable classes, functions using ASP.NET .
- Created component design, prototyped the necessary business and data layer components using C# in .NET Framework 3.0.
- UI layer web pages are created and integrated to maintain the performance of data flow and data integrity using ASP.NET User Controls, Server Controls, ADO.NET and Microsoft SQL Server 2005 .
- Design the structure of the Web Services implemented by using the WCF methodology.
- Created and maintained various T-SQL Queries, complex and heavy stored procedures, triggers, functions, views, indexes, cursors on Microsoft SQL Server 2005 to handle all kinds of transactions in the database.
- Created and maintained several SSIS Packages for the system.
- Create SQL jobs to process files, execute SSIS Packages and publish data on the web server.
- Extensively used XML and dataset for accessing data form SQL Server 2005 database.
- Followed Agile Methodology, using the project management software On Time.
- Developed and tested the code for Enterprise Management Information System using ASP, Visual Studio 2005 with SQL Server database.
- Developed custom page in Application Code and Code- behind to support the presentation layer.
- Created User Controls to be used in the web pages.
- Implemented ASP.NET built-in validations in Web Forms. Used the Web Server validation controls for simple validations to be performed on client side and server side
- Used ADO.NET to connect to SQL Server database.
- Created custom reports and exported it in PDF format.
- Used Cross Tabs, Sub Reports, Formulas and Parameters in the reports.