- 7+ years of industry experience in Software Design, Development, Integration, Analysis, and implementation of Enterprise Applications in Medical, Sales and Financial domains.
- Strong implementation knowledge on Software Development life cycle (SDLC), Agile Methodologies.
- Developed applications using Design Patterns such as Model - View-controller (MVC), Singleton and Data access object (DAO).
- Implemented AJAX, JQuery, JSON based Design in creating better, faster, and more interactive Web Applications.
- Designed and implemented a professional unit-test automation system with GIT branching strategy for an efficient multi-developer environment using SourceTree.
- Expert level skills in design and development of multi-tier web based applications involving J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, RESTFul webservices and .Net technologies like C# .Net MVC, entityframework.
- Experienced in producing and consuming the webservices using RESTFUL
- Aced the persistent service, Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping(ORM) with database and configured hbm files for mapping.
- Experienced in testing web services usingSoap UI for SOAP based webservices and Rest Client for RESTful web services.
- Maintain product quality via Unit testing JUnit and Code coverage tools.
- Extensive experience with version control tools like SVN, CVS, and GIT.
- Extensively used build tool, Maven. Exposure to repositories and dependencies.
- Experienced with RDBMS implementation and development using MS SQL Server 2016, Oracle11g, and MySQL.
Languages: Core Java, C#, C, C++, SQL, SQL.
J2EE Technologies: Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Collections, Multi-Threading.
Frameworks: Hibernate, RestFul Webservices.
Databases: Oracle 11g, MS SQL Server, MySQL.
IDE: IntelliJ, Eclipse.
Operating Systems: MAC OS X, Windows, Linux, Unix.
Version Control: GIT
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, Restful.
Web/App Server: IIS, Apache Tomcat
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
Full stack Developer
- Participated in gathering the requirements, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment for enhancements.
- Involved in Agile process, two week Sprints and daily Scrums Stand-up meetings to discuss the development of the application.
- Used Angular JS and ASP.Net, MVC 5 development framework to build a web application.
- Worked with Angular JS MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters working with animations, routing and states.
- Used jquery Ajax to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render UI.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap for HTML components style definitions and user interface elements such as dialog boxes and tooltips
- Dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, Jquery UI and Angular JS.
- Application has been Implemented on ASP.NET MVC design architecture thus creating complex Models, Controllers, Views and DAL for various modules
- Created the Controllers and Controller Actions, Filters, Routing using ASP.NET MVC
- Worked on ASP.NET Identity, Bootstrap, Authentication filter, Filter overrides, Attribute routing using ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Created Views, Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views, Sections, areas in ASP.NET MVC.
- Used Areas in ASP.NET MVC to separate new implementation logic for upgrading to new design.
- Used Razor syntax in creating Asp.Net MVC application by reducing the coding aspect.
- Used JQuery to validate user controls and web forms.
- Worked on Kendo UI Controls to support HTML5 Controls in all the browsers.
- Made use of AJAX controls, JSON and JQuery for faster retrieval of data,
- Developed complex grids using Telerik/Kendo UI Controls
- Used MVC framework to reduce the complexity and to get control over the behavior of the application.
- Worked with MVC controllers to integrate with WCF and addressed the integration issues.
- Worked with XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts using .NET Framework.
- Extensive use of XSL and XSLT to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Involved in writing complex SQL queries and stored procedures, accessed SQL database using ADO.NET.
- Used Entity Framework for working with Relational data and LINQ for updating the data.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC applications using Code First Approach in Entity Framework and UI in Razor View Engine.
- Responsible for creating reports using Reporting Services (SSRS), Integration Services (SSIS)
- Transformed XML files into specified business format (PDF, MS-Word) using XSLT.
- All data transfers (requests/ retrievals), XML Schemas and XML namespaces transformation were performed using XSLT.
- Involved in unit testing and system testing and also responsible for preparing Test scripts for the system testing.
- Written and performed test cases using, NUnit, TSS (test support system) tool to implement Test driven development
- Writing Technical Documentation for each development and also for each test cases.
- Used GITHUB for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting
- Used Agile SCRUM process for the Risk Data team and assigning Sprint work items to developers and conducting Sprint review meeting.
- Involved in gathering all the requirements from the client and in the analysis, design and development of the project. Attended Daily Stand up meetings with team.
- Followed Agile Methodology (SCRUM) & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Used C#.NET to develop code behind logic, business layers and data layers.
- Worked on validating the model from both Client side and server side in ASP.NET MVC.
- Worked on Action filters implementation using ASP.NET MVC architecture.
- Designed the layout pages, Partial Views and Razor views using ASP.Net MVC
- Used AJAX & JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Used SOAP over HTTP to Implement Web Services and Consumed and published XML web services in the application.
- Used various types of Serialization mechanism for serializing custom classes and structures into required formats, such as SOAP for web services and XML.
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization
- Extensively worked on ADO.NET Entity Framework for developing core data layers for the distributed applications.
- Extensively used Data Adapter, Data Set, Data Table, and Data Reader for binding data from database to the various web forms using ADO.NET.
- Created Business Logic Layer and Data access Layers to implement the MVC architecture Entity frame work.
- Developed the stored procedures to capture the complexities between different vendor's data and providing common solution to handle multivendor data per client.
- Created Stored Procedures in the SQL Server database. Developed stored procedures and views using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Extensively worked in MS SQL, SQL, Schema Management, Query performance tuning, Created DDL scripts, Created database objects like Tables, Views Indexes, Synonyms and Sequences.
- Created SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages to load data from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008 by using Sequence container, FTP Task, Execute process Task and Script task.
- Designed and Developed Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and extracting data using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Created, Deployed and managed Reports through Crystal Reports.
- Worked on Entity Framework for performance gains via not constantly regenerating SQL
- Used LINQ to Entity Framework using lambda expressions for communicating between business logic layer and Data access layer.
- Involved in all stages of software development (DEV, TFP, PROD) including SIT (System Integration Test) and UAT (User Acceptance Test)
- Used GitHub for source code repository, version control, bug tracking & fixing and configuration management.
- Involved in Understanding Existing business rules and Reviewing Requirements with Business Team and Implementing and Prioritizing the Tasks per Business Requirements using the Agile Methodology.
- Responsible for preparing Proof of Concept's based on the business requirements.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C# and this was implemented using WCF.
- Implemented in MVC Architectural pattern using Razor view Engine.
- Participated in architectural discussions and developed application software using.
- Implemented DB First approach with Entity Framework.
- Involved in development of Admin setting and File setting pages.
- Developed RESTful API services to expose data to Desktop and mobile users in XML/JSON data structures.
- Used AJAX calls to refresh web page parts.
- Implemented MVC features feature Attribute Routing and Authentication Filters.
- Implemented Query Expressions, Expression Trees to get the data from SQL using LINQ to SQL.
- Involved in the meeting with the user to understand and share the ideas.
- Extensive use of SQL Profiler and Query Analysis Tools for T-SQL Query Optimization and debugging.
- Followed development methodology Test Driven Development.
- Involved in source check-in, check-out and merging while working with Team Foundation Server.
- Manually develop and execute Test Plan, Test cases and Test Reports and involved in testing various components of the application.
- Responsible for overseeing the Quality procedures related to the project.
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, .Net Framework 4.5, ASP.NET MVC, C#.NET, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, AngularJS, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ, WEB API, REST, Bootstrap, SQL Server 2012, TFS, Test Driven DevelopmentConfidential
Java/J2EE Application Developer
- Designed and developed web forms using C#.NET and ASP.NET.
- Involved in development of business Logic layer and data access layer components.
- Extensively used ADO.NET for the database connectivity.
- Created ASP.NET Validation Controls and Java Script for client side validations in the Web Pages and C# code behind.
- Extensive Use of Session Management, View state and Cookies to maintain state in the applications.
- Used Master Pages, CSS Themes for the consistent look of the application
- Implemented Infragistics Win Grid features for rich UI interface.
- Developed SQL queries and Stored Procedures queries to perform transactions with the Database.
- Created test scripts and performed unit testing