- Having over 3+ years of professional IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing implementation and support of web based applications.
- Experienced in working closely with Clients, to trouble shoot issues, provide support and provide a quality support and meet the SLA.
- Experience in design and development of n-tier web applications using MVC, Responsive UI with Bootstrap, Entity Framework and .NET Framework
- Good knowledge of using MVC Architecture and patterns like Abstract Factory, Façade, Singleton for building performance oriented applications.
- Extensive experience with Test-Driven Development(TDD) by building MVC applications and used several features introduced in this framework like Routing, Dependency Injection (DI) and Inversion of Control (IOC) container models, Action Filters, URL Authorization, etc.
- Experienced in writing Custom Controls and User Controls, reuse them at various places to provide reusability.
- Experience in using different ORM frameworks like Entity Framework, and used LINQ extensively with SQL Objects, XML, etc.
- Experience using Ajax tool kit, Telerik controls and Kendo UI for Web based applications.
- Created and executed Unit Tests using several frameworks like NUnit and MSTest.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS concepts & Database using SQL server 2008/2012, MySQL for querying the database and designing the database schema.
- Expertise experience in relational database design, data extraction, transformation and writing stored procedures, functions, triggers, from large and complex data sources using MS Access, My SQL, MS SQL Server (SQL,T-SQL) .
- Excellent backend skills in creating SQL objects like Tables, functions, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, Temporary tables and user defined data types.
- Experience in migration of Data from Excel, Flat file to MS SQL Server by using MS SQL Server DTS.
- Experienced in working with various version control software like SVN, Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS) and team collaboration tools like TFS, JIRA, CONFLUENCE, BAMBOO etc.
- Proficient in error logging and performance tuning techniques like Exception Handling, Data Analysis and reusable components for Application tuning
- Adroit at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
Languages: C#, T-SQL, XML, XSD, XSLT, UML, VB 6.0, PHP
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Win NT 4.0, Windows 7/ XP/2000
Methodologies: OOPS/OOAD, SOA, Agile, XP, MVC5
Protocols: SOAP, HTTP, UDDI, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, SSL
Design Patterns: Abstract Factory, Singleton
Frameworks: .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, Entity Framework 6
Database: SQL Server 2014/2012/2008/2005, My SQL, MS Access.
SQL Server Tools: Enterprise Manager, Query Analyzer, Export & Import (DTS)SQL Profiler, SSIS, SSRS, Advanced Query Tool (AQT)
Version Control: Team Foundation System, SVN, VSS 6.0/5.0
Third Party Tools: Telerik Controls, Kendo UI.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Quality Control Tools: HP Quality Center, Jira, TFS, Confluence
- Being a junior programmer participated in analyzing user requirements with business analysts and developing code as per requirement specifications. And coordinating with testing team to meet all the specifications.
- Worked in team environment as a lead, coordinate with the team in development, testing & documentation and provide daily status update to manager.
- Interacted with business analysts to understand the business requirements. Code and unit test C#.NET programs that comply with specifications.
- Participate in code review, walk-throughs, process meetings, daily scrums and interacting with clients directly in an agile environment to meet expectations and deadlines.
- Created reusable user controls using Silverlight.
- Responsible for writing system documentation including functional and detailed design documentation and program specifications as required.
- Experience using design patterns like Singleton and Abstract Factory in creating classes and objects.
- Extensive use of MVC architecture, Entity Framework to communicate with database, Web services to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Worked on creating and consuming RESTful services using ASP.Net Web API.
- Extensive use of SQL Server Integration Services in creating packages for Import/Export data from database servers.
- Worked on creating windows services to run the packages on scheduled times.
- Configured Crystal Reports and SSRS reports as per the user needs.
- Created new database objects like Store Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in Development and Production environment for SQL Server.
- Utilize configuration management tools, design tools, debugging tools, and other environment specific software tools to create, test, and implement an application.
- Complete and test any enhancements or changes to coded programs based on quality assurance activities. Selenium was used for testing purpose.
- JIRA has been used for team collaboration and bug tracking.
- Contributed to application performance tuning utilizing existing tools and processes. Discussed with team members on coding standards to be followed to maintain the quality of code and implementing the same.
- Communicate in writing and orally in a professional manner with the client.
- Develop web application based on .NET framework 2.0/4.0, C#, and MVC4 architecture, Entity Framework, WCF, HTML, CSS, Java Script and SQL Server.
- Worked on 3 - tier Application with UI, Business and Data Access layers using C# and Web service based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Developing/fixing, unit testing, troubleshooting various components of a large web application and documenting the developed code as required.
- Involved in the iterative process of development in Agile and Scrum environment.
- Participated in daily scrums and weekly meetings with the project sponsors to meet expectations and deadlines.
- Using ADO.NET developed a database application which keeps track of the documents and gives the user control to insert, update and delete based on user privileges.
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls like Grid View, Data List and drop down boxes and Mapping page fields to the database fields.
- Troubleshoot and fix production defects.
- Develop code for different layers of the application including user interface, business and service layers and batch jobs.
- Windows Services Created to run jobs on windows servers on scheduled time.
- Develop schema changes and stored procedures for SQL Server.
- Write/Update technical specifications.
- Used Crystal Reports to generate various reports as per the client's requirement.
- Worked with WCF and XML for creating and consuming web services.
- Developed the data layer class using C# which is reusable for data transactions of entire project.
- Worked on writing complex Database queries, Store Procedures and Triggers using SQL Server and Oracle (T-SQL, PL/SQL).
- Identified and mitigated various project issues.
- Regular communication with the testing team for regression and unit testing.
- Created User Controls, Web Custom Controls
- Developed Web Pages using ASP.NET with C# and Web Controls
- Implementation of the modules using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed Custom User Controls and Web Pages using ASP.NET, C#.
- Used File upload control to upload files on server, Open uploaded file from the server, Gave facility like delete file, created the roles for upload file, delete files
- Used CSS for HTML to describe the presentation semantics.
- Involved in Database Design, created Tables and Indexes. Developed Stored Procedures, Views and Functions
- Wrote numerous T-SQL stored procedures, views, and reports using crystal reports
- Used SQL Server profiler to monitor and trace the events
- Extensively worked with the java scripts and client side validations.
- Wrote business logic code in C# code behind files to read data from database stored procedures
- Prepared test cases for Unit Testing.
- Writing documentation for the developed code.
- Developed and delivered the tasks by the stipulated time.
Page 5 of 5