- 8.3 years. of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Client - Server and N-tier Architectures in Finance, Healthcare and Insurance and experience developing web-based and client server applications with .NET & Microsoft technologies.
- Strong Object-Oriented Analysis and Design ( OOAD ) and C# , VB.NET Programming skills.
- Sound experience in Microsoft .Net technologies like .NET Framework (2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0) C# (5.0/4.0/3.0) with MS Server (SQL 2014/2012/2008/2008 R2), ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET, .Net Web Services, MVC 3.0/4.0/5.0 Framework AJAX, jQuery, and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Win Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation(WPF)
- Profound working knowledge in Microsoft Office SharePoint server 2013/2010.
- Expertise in OOPS, SOLID principles of OO Design, SOA, REST, DI, IOC and Design Patterns.
- Created custom wizards in K2 using SDK and Visual Studio Template.
- Extensive experience in Building web applications using Telerik Kendo UI widgets, jQuery, Angular 2.
- Good hands on Experience in database related work primarily creating complex S tored Procedure, Views, Triggers, Functions using PL/SQL, T-SQL.
- Experience in designing using Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Skills such as Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance, and Polymorphism.
- Expertise in developing applications using .NET application building blocks (Data access, Exception Handling, State management).
- Experienced in Language Integrated Query (LINQ), LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects and Entity Framework.
- Expertise in developing and consuming of windows services and web services both SOAP & RESTful API using ASP.Net Web API.
- Developed new MVVM-based WPF pages for add, delete retrieve operations
- Strong Knowledge of Database design and development and experience in writing SQL queries, views, Triggers, Stored Procedures in SQL Server, Oracle, and MS-Access.
- Experience in deploying, configuring, and maintaining web sites and services on IIS 7.0/6.0
- Good Knowledge on Java web services RESTful, SOAP web services.
- Expertise in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, testing, Maintenance of Client/Server and web based applications, coder refactoring and migration.
- Proficient in creating Services and Endpoints using WCF (Windows Communication Foundation).
- Hands on experience in AGILE, SDLC Software development methodologies and test-driven development, developing use cases sequence diagrams and class diagrams in UML.
- Vast Knowledge in source control systems such as Subversion, Visual Source Safe and TFS.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing time-lines and expectations along with learning new concepts quickly.
- Quality team player with vast experience in onsite and offshore project modals with Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2003 & Windows 7, Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10, UNIX
.Net Technologies: .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, C#, ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5/6, ADO.NET, LINQ, ADO.NET Entity Framework, WCF, WF and WPF.
Programming languages: C++, C#.NET (4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), VB.NET (10.0/9.0/8.0 ), T-SQL, PL/SQL.
Databases/RDBMS: SQL Server 2005/ SQL Server 2008/ SQL Server 2008 R2/SQL SERVER 2012/SQL SERVER2014, Oracle Database, Oracle 10g/ Oracle 11g, MySQL 4/5, Oracle 8i/9i (PL/SQL), MS ACCESS
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012/2010, SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), Microsoft IIS.
Reporting tools: Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Version Tools: Visual Source Safe(VSS), MS TFS (VS 2008, 2010), Subversion (SVN)
Portals: SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010, Windows SharePoint Services (WSS 3.0), BizTalk Server 2010.
Design Patterns: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Model View Controller (MVC), Factory, Singleton, and Object-Oriented Design.
Confidential - Sacramento, CA
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Gaining the sub system knowledge and understanding its business requirement.
- Have done impact analysis to identify components affected with the enhancement change and documented the implementation plan for affected components.
- Migrated the whole application from classic ASP (VB.NET) to ASP.NET Core.
- Added SSL certificated to the web application.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC 5/6 and IIS security model.
- Implemented MVVM pattern for development.
- Responsible for Designing and Developing the Reusable UI Components Like MVC Master Pages “Layouts and Nested Layouts”, “View Start” and MVC User Controls “Partial Views”.
- Added the AJAX toolkit and implemented various AJAX features and user level validations to the application.
- Implemented the SHA-256 encryption technique to encrypt the user data.
- Used TDES technique to encrypt and decrypt data while coming from the UI to the Database.
- Created a new application from scratch using the asp.net 4.5 and implemented the WCF services in it to obtain response from the client side.
- Implemented the Entity Framework Code First Approach to interact with Database and also implemented the Mappings, Model Changes, CRUD operations and dealt with performance issues.
- Created the Web API controllers in ASP .Net MVC to build, maintain Restful API’s, also consumed API’s client side using Angular JS data binding.
- Developed the web services using Web API and implemented ADO.NET Entity Framework to model and manage the data from SQL Server.
- Used custom error handling in web API to pass proper error message rather than generic error message to better understand the error.
- Built, deployed, and monitored the SSIS packages for the data transfer.
- Applied the AGILE methodology of the SDLC which include Business layer, Service layer and data layer for the application.
- Used Angular 2's HTTP Client to Interact with Servers/backend and modularized the Application with NgModule.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI with various controls including Grid controls, and chart controls etc.
- Linked the application to the business logic in mainframes and brought validation responses from the mainframes.
- Used 3rd party controls like DevExpress for both windows and web applications.
- Performed complex parameterized SQL queries to multiple tables in SQL server 2012 and implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables in Domain layer.
- Unit tested various components of the program to make sure all the components were behaving properly.
- Have deployed the code to the System test (SIT), UAT and PROD environments and provided support to the applications
Confidential - Waukegan, IL
- Understanding the requirement from the business users and preparing specification for the requirement.
- Applied Scrum (Agile) Model for N-tier architecture which includes UI, BLL and DAL in .NET.
- Implemented Authentication and membership using ASP.NET Login controls and stored the Login information in the SQL Server Database.
- Developed web forms with ASP.NET Custom Controls, Web User Controls and used ASP.NET Validation controls and custom validates to validate the user inputs.
- Developed and Implemented Web forms with Microsoft Visual C# .Net.
- Developed user controls in C# for to have binding of data is in Master pages.
- Applied ADO.NET to pull data out of the database and use it in the application.
- Utilized ADO.NET data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data Table, Repeater, and XML Text Reader/ XML Text Writer for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Developed Custom Controls and User Controls using ASP.NET.
- Worked to convert an existing Classic ASP website to ASP.NET Core
- Implemented client-side web applications using Web Application Program Interface(API)
- Experience working with Telerik reporting tool for performing the export and import functionalities in various formats like CSV, PDF, or Excel Spread sheets etc.
- Designed and developed new user Interfaces using C# with DevExpress controls to enhance the better look and feel for the GUI.
- Created responsive web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Typescript and Angular 2.
- Created CRUD operations with Web API Models and Entity Framework.
- Highly involved in using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for Styles, Fonts, and Themes.
- Developed XML Web Services to interact with applications to retrieve Quote information.
- Validating all the User’s Inputs through jQuery and designed to add interactivity to HTML pages.
- Responsible for writing and debugging Stored Procedures in Microsoft SQL Server 2014 to load the data into consolidated database.
- Created and consumed WCF services which are based on SOA architecture
- UML was used for the preparation of Use Case, Sequence Diagram, ER-Diagram, and Class Diagram.
- Created cascading reports for the business users using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Involved in application development using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), web services, C#, Asp.net, MVC.
- Involved in all the stages of SDLC. Completely understand the importance of quality of work in deliverables given to the clients.
- Knowledge in manual testing, Unit testing, Integration testing, System testing for modules coded.
Confidential - Fort Worth, TX
- Designed the Presentation Tier by using the standard ASP.NET Controls and provided the required functionality by using C#.NET.
- Worked on major Enhancement incidents and new business incidents.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, classes using ASP.NET MVC 5.0 that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Worked on configuring IIS, which includes creating websites under sites, Handler Mappings, Application pool, Http Bindings, and configured Application Request Routing (ARR).
- Used the latest WPF/XAML vector based UI framework for the front end and WCF .
- Developed Graphical Using Interface (GUI) for various web pages using AJAX, HTML, CSS and SILVERLIGHT .
- Created user controls using third party Kendo UI Telerik Controls for the implementation of specialized controls (Telerik grid, TelerikCalSceduler, Tree View, List view)
- Worked with OOPs and OOD patterns and SOLID principles while developing the layers in the architecture.
- Implemented MVVM (Model View View Model) pattern to create Silverlight using Telluric controls.
- Developed and released MVVM based app utilizing commanding.
- Designed and implemented UI pages for other modules using C# and ASP.NET .
- Coding of UI using ASP.NET and C# for planning and scheduling modules.
- Implement the various services such as the QA Services .
- Used Entity Framework ORM to remove the need of writing the complex data access plumbing code
- Used MVC 5.0 architectural design pattern for development of the application.
- Created various views and partial views in ASP.NET MVC .
- Worked on MVC (Model View Controller) pattern using AngularJS and created different controllers, view to be used in the project.
- Built SSIS packages to transform data to various platforms and developed deployed and monitored SSIS packages.
- Developed single page applications using AngularJS .
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Dataset, Data Adapter, and Data Reader .
- Involved in design and implementing code for business and Data Service using WCF .
- Used ASP.NET AJAX controls for Web Application Development.
- Used LINQ to SQL to expose Relational data as objects in application code. Used Entity Framework.
- Followed SOLID principles in class design. Used DI and IOC for loose coupled application.
- Developed the Application Tier using C#.NET, WCF .
- Designed Grid using jQuery .
- Involved in designing, developing, and deploying reports in MS SQL Server environment using SSRS and SSIS .
- Development of WPF code to resolve other miscellaneous outstanding issues across the application
- Created RESTful Web API endpoints for the services.
- Team Foundation Server is used for source control and used extensively for constant integration.
- Used Entity Framework ORM for Query Translation.
- Created Stored procedures, Triggers, and other DB related Queries when SQL Server linked to K2.
- Used ADO.NET (for SQL Data Provider) technology for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Developed complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures, and Triggers for getting the transactions that occur on a daily/monthly/yearly basis.
Environment: .NET 4.5 Framework, MVC 4.0/5.0, SQL SERVER 2012, SSIS, ASP.NET, AJAX Control Toolkit, WCF, WPF, RESTful, AngularJS, LINQ, C#, XML, HTML 5, CSS 3, TFS 2013, Visual Studio 2013, Windows Server, SSRS, SSIS, MVVM, Windows 2007, IIS 7.0.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Development was done using agile methodology with daily scrums, paired programming using TDD and continuous integration in the SDLC process.
- We had used MVC Object oriented design pattern for development of Asp Pages using Kendo Controls.
- The Presentation Layer was implemented in ASP.NET using Web Forms, User Control, and Web Controls.
- Implemented MVVM (Model View View Model) pattern to create Silverlight using Telluric controls.
- Developed and released MVVM based app utilizing commanding
- Used Telluric Controls like Rad Filtering, Rad Grid view, Rad Autocomplete Box, etc.
- Developed runtime animations using Silverlight 5.0.
- Extensively used Silverlight /WPF page layouts, animated transition controls and key-frame animations.
- Incorporated different WPF controls and DevExpress controls. Worked on validation and converters in WPF.
- Provided services like change tracking, identity resolution, lazy loading, and query translation using Entity Framework's ORM implementation to focus on the application-specific business logic rather than the data access fundamentals.
- Participated in a fully scalable mobile application using WEB API
- , C#, Entity Framework ORM and SQL Server
- Designed large numbers of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls.
- Worked with Expression Blend for extensive graphics, colors, and Gradient.
- Converted some ASP pages to Angular JS pages - Household Application.
- Used .Net assemblies for building forms and reports, linked tables with Access using SQL Server 2012 as Database.
- Developed the REST Full webservices using Jersey Framework, Rest Easy Framework.
- Developed WCF services to enable effective communication.
- Used WCF services to store files in a repository, using a file storage service and hosted the service using multiple end points.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) to check-in and check-out for the objects developed.
- Unit testing has implemented for every build.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, C#, ASP.NET 4.5, WCF, Java Script, JQUERY, SILVERLIGHT, Expression Blend, Angular JS, CSS, HTML, IIS, LINQ, XML, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), TFS.
- Involved in design and implementation of the web Application.
- Working with Iterative Agile Programming Methodologies, Scrum, and Test-driven development (TDD).
- The application was developed using the Model View Control 4 (MVC) architecture that gives a clear separation of representation of information from the user's interaction with it.
- Used C#, ASP.NET, AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel, and Modal Popup Extender within some web pages.
- Used Enterprise Libraries to connect Database (Data Access Application Block), to log on application used (logging Application Block), to handle exception used (exception Handling application block).
- Responsible for Required Analysis, timely delivery, Client interactions, Resolutions of issues.
- Designed database in SQL and created stored procedures, functions, views, Cursors and done Indexing to reduce complexity of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Involved in the production support for Vehicle Insurance Quote System (VIQS).
- Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner through Entity Framework.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Responsible for developing WCF Service Libraries to exchange data between Desktop and Central Application and implement business logic.
- Implemented SSIS packages and jobs to integrate with external third parties and internal databases.
- We used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for all the source code maintenance among the whole team members.
- Involved in all the stages of SDLC. Completely understand the importance of Quality of work in deliverables given to client.
- Responsible for manual testing, Unit testing, Integration testing, System testing for modules coded.
Software Developer (.Net)
- Worked on C# .NET 2.0 ASP.NET Web Applications Development and Maintenance.
- Worked on Statoil’s Financial Solutions tool to create, edit or modify financial data and generates quarterly, half yearly and annual reports.
- Theoretical Knowledge on
- Worked on ADO.NET and SQL Server 2008/2005 development and integration activities.
- Worked on Web Services development and deployment in .NET 2.0
- Worked on Windows Application development in C# and maintenance activities.
- Worked on complete SDLC life cycle from Requirement gathering, Design Documents creation, Development, Deployment & Implementation.
- Worked on WCF Services and SOAP Services in .NET 3.5 and in Store Procedures.
- Worked on SQL Server 2005 mainly on creating/modifying Store Procedures & Triggers