Frameworks: ASP.NET (Web Forms, MVC & Web API), Entity Framework, Bootstrap, Angular, Knockout, DCOM/COM+, MSMQ, WMI, .NET Framework, SOA, ADSI, SOAP/REST, WCF, WF, WPF, EDI/X12
Platforms/Servers: Office 365, SharePoint 2007 - 2016, IIS 5/6/7, BizTalk Server 2010-2016, SCCM CB, SCOM, Orchestrator/SMA, FIM2012R2/MIM2016, Hyper-V
DBMS & Systems: SQL Server 2008R2/2016, SSRS, SSIS, Oracle 11 & PL/SQL, MySQL
Operating Systems: Azure Cloud Platform, on-premise Windows 2008R2-2016, UNIX/LINUX
Skills: Technologies evolve constantly to address world s challenges - I always keep up to the modern technologies and understand the business, come up the right solutions to create business value.
- Designed solutions to facilitate the Windows 10 upgrade in multi-locations around the world - provide schedule flexibility according to user preferences and location capacity, process visibility and tools to help troubleshoot upgrade issues. Technologies: SCCM CB, Orchestrator 2012R2/2016, C#, ASP.NET 5, SQL 2012
- Los Angeles Superior Court - MIM 2016 Identity Sync, MIM Portal, Password Reset, Custom Management Agent to connect to CRM 2016
- AD Infrastructure build for UC health system, MIM 2016 identity sync
- Provide managed services for SharePoint 2007, 2010 and 2013 environments
- Developed on premise SharePoint 2016 and hybrid user profile and search with o365, SQL Always On for HA/DR
- On-premise SharePoint 2010 to 2013 migration, developed self-service site creation solution; created web API solutions to produce google sitemap xml based on Ektron CMS schema for all Confidential public sites in different languages
- Coastal K9 Dog Rescue - created an events management web application (ASP.NET 5, Bootstrap, EF 6, MVC, Angular JS) hosted in Windows Azure app service using Azure SQL, setting up o365 environment
- Moved the dropbox to O365 and created new structure and security
- Moved SharePoint 2007 hosted sites to O365
- SharePoint custom development and ASP.NET development using Entity Framework 6.x and Telerik Controls, SharePoint 2010/2013 architecture design/deployment/development
- SharePoint workflow performance tuning and code review, provide best practice and code guidance to development team
- Fixed many challenging production issues for two applications written in ASP.NET and Silverlight; Developed the Product Change Notification System and Product Change Management System using ASP.NET MVC, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Entity Framework 6.1, Telerik Controls; SharePoint Administration
- Built HelpDesk ticket system, training tracking system, water waste reporting system using ASP.NET and SQL server; built the vendor payment handling system using BizTalk 2010.
- MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010 migration for 92k users with 4TB data, SharePoint 2010 multi-farm global deployment; Deployed Project Server 2010 and use Project server as development platform to develop a custom solution, performance tuning of the custom code. ADFS configuration and integration.
- Implemented Intranet using SharePoint 2010, ADFS, SiteMinder
- Deployed SharePoint 2010 Infrastructure
- Addressed MOSS search performance issue and provided architecture review and code review for their overall CDEF application; On-premise to BPOS MOSS assessment on custom solution portability, deployment process, operations, roadmaps and risks.
- Nevada Clark County Information Sharing System Pre-sales - Provide SOA and BizTalk expertise for the team and also attended the presentation and Q&A in the final vendor selection meeting. We won this $1.3 million deal with our partner AIC.
- University of Michigan Medical Center - SharePoint Capacity Planning & Governance.
- University of North Texas Health Center - SharePoint Architecture, SSRS 2008 and SharePoint integration, Hyper-V.
- Northshore Long Island Jewish Hospital - Helped customer sync development, QA and production environment and also upgraded SharePoint SP2 in their mission critical production environment.
- Sempra Energy Solutions - Designed architecture of Meter Usage Data Management and SOA infrastructure, also implemented B2B solutions to process X12 867/814 EDI documents from utility companies in different market. Technologies involved: BizTalk Server 2009, SQL Server 2008, WF and WCF.
- Countrywide Financial Corporation - Designed a total solution to monitor, manage and report accounts in local server admin group enterprise wide to make sure each of them has correct business justification and approved by management and compliant with corporate security policy. Technologies involved: ASP.NET 3.5/AJAX, SQL Server 2005, SMS/SCCM.
- Designed architecture & implemented Powerwave portal for New Jersey development division. Technologies involved: MOSS 2007, Windows Rights Management Service.
- Production troubleshooting and redesigned one critical real-time processing system to handle huge trading transaction volume; Designed and Implemented development portal to host enterprise application documentations, process documentation and production issue tracking. Technologies involved: SQL Server 2005, IBM MQ series, C#, MOSS 2007.
- Designed MOSS architecture for AAA enterprise portal and DR solutions. Technologies involved: MOSS 2007.
- Redesigned the architecture for the application that will be used in 4 different regions in the world to address data synchronization and performance issues. Technologies involved: SQL Server 2005 Replication, C#/WCF.
Confidentia, Irvine, CA
- Designed technical architecture for the Mailbox Manager RFP and we won this over 1 million dollars deal in November 2006. As architect, I led team of 3 principal and 2 senior consultants working on this project. Technologies involved: SQL Server 2005/Express, C#/WCF.
- Designed the near real-time integration architecture to integrate AMN’s internal applications with Microsoft CRM 3.0 and PeopleSoft - technologies involved: BizTalk Server 2006, SQL Server 2005, C#/NET 2.0
- Defined the functional requirement for CallawayConnect which is a B2B solution that allows all retailers and distributors to order Callaway golf products online, order fulfillment and integration with SAP
- Design and implemented to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 with content management, wiki, blogs, self-registration, form authentication, workflow etc.
- As technical lead, successfully designed and implemented UPS Store/MBE Customer Return System (CRS), which is used by 4000+ Franchisee stores across US. Significantly improved performance by deploying the cache strategy and fine tuning the database queries; Built a reporting framework based on Crystal Reports, including Report factory pattern, security permission checking, export to pdf, CSV and excel format utilities; Enhanced Z-Services, which is a windows service that synchronize Point Of Sale System data with Accounting Package (Quickbooks) in real-time - technologies applied: SQL Server 7/2000, C#/ASP.NET 1.1
- SharePoint Portal Server 2003 customization, Webpart development - technologies applied: SPS 2003, C#/.NET 1.1 Framework, VS.NET 2003, SQL Server 2000
- Helped define code standard, best practices, frameworks, enhanced performance of some of their current BizTalk solutions, introduced Nant and Nunit. - technologies applied: C#/.NET 1.1 Framework, VS.NET 2003, SQL Server 2000, BizTalk Server 2004
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- As lead architect, Designed a Student Loan Origination system using Service Oriented Architecture, which contains Application Processing Subsystem, Organizational Subsystem, EDI Subsystem, Disbursement Subsystem, Financial & Accounting Subsystem, Operational Management Subsystem, School Web Portal & Student Portal Site; As a team lead, led a group of 10 to implement this system - technologies applied: .NET 2.0 Framework, VS.NET 2005, SQL Server 2005, BizTalk Server 2004
- Designed and implemented a solution to import student loan industrial CommonLine files from 3rd parties, this solution matches and updates all CLC operational data to reflect the most current loan information and also resolve the duplicate persons and duplicate application issues. Technologies applied: C#, SQL Server 2000, BizTalk Server 2004, IDT fuzzy match API
- Developed a set of frameworks, such as Data framework, Helper framework, Settings framework, Exception & Logging Framework, Security Framework, etc. to make the most common shared code reused by all developers and also provide a set of guidelines related to UI design, code instrumentation and code library design
- Architect and implement company intranet, team site and document management solution using SharePoint Portal Server 2003
Software Architect/Sr. Software Engineer
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
- Architecture design and implementation of eCommerce applications for Fidelity National Information Services, backend system including credit card processing, customer profile, product catalog, front end eCommerce portal http://exchange.fnis.com Technologies applied: .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2000, Windows 2000/2003 Infrastructure
- Design and implementing a .NET solution to replace current 240+ real estate property search websites (FreeBSD, Perl, apache) FNIS acquired. Technologies applied: BizTalk Server 2004, Windows SharePoint Services, C#/ASP.NET
- Design and Implement project team site using WSS 2.0 for project related document management
Chief Software Architect
Confidential, Laguna Hills, CA
- Designed and implemented Bill of Material (BOM) application that will provide a single environment for sharing, managing, organizing and accessing all of the data that defines a company’s products. This data includes part numbers, part names, manufacturers, vendors, prices, lead times, CAD drawings, document attachments and other product-related data. My role: System design, data modeling and coding. Technologies applied: ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2000 & Oracle 8/9i
Solution Developer Consultant
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- As a technical architect, worked on a project for a Fortune 500 company. This is a world class managed Exchange 2000 solution that will manage up to 2 million email accounts, distributed in multiple data centers around the world with the following features: Self individual/batch provisioning, Account information synchronization with customer’s HR database, flexible price/billing model, etc. My role: System architecture & workflow design, data modeling.
- Technologies applied: Active Directory/ADSI/LDAP, BizTalk Server 2000, Exchange Server 2000, SQL Server 2000, SharePoint Portal Server, ASP.NET, C#, COM+
Lead Software Engineer
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Led 3 developers to design and implement B2B fulfillment document exchange that interfaces with JD Edwards and Exceed warehouse management system for Osh Kosh B'Gosh and Woods Associates websites respectively.
- Designed & implemented Document Exchange Database and object model to manipulate trading partner and dealer, which automatically generate BizTalk Messaging objects according to the information entered into the Document Exchange Database.
- Designed & implemented a NT Service to monitor designated folder for incoming document from Legacy system and change the file name to GUID, convert UTF-8 and UNICODE to ANSI and clean any non-EDI compliant characters.
- Designed & implemented a monitor application to monitor BizTalk Suspended Queue and NT Event Log using WMI. An alert email will be sent to designated administrator if any document failed to pass the schema validation or any fatal error logged into NT event log.
- Designed & implemented a tool using VB, which can be used to export/import all or selected BizTalk Server messaging objects (organizations, documents, envelopes, ports, channels and receive services) to/from MDB and apply to any server with different parameters. This tool fills the gap of current release of BizTalk Server lacking of tool to move ports and channels from dev environment to integration & production environment easily.
- Designed & implemented a B2B document exchange portal (Microsoft BizTalk Server 2000 ASP model) that allows trading partners to exchange Purchase Order, Purchase Order Response, Advance Shipping Notice and Invoice among Flat File (CSV) format, xCBL(CommerceOne) and X12 4010(EDI) format.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Implemented Bill Review Engine rules into MTS components.
- Co-Designed & implemented Fee schedule & PPO data distribution strategy and methodology
- Lead a group of 4 programmers to support the V3 system which was designed as n-tier scalable system by using MTS technology
Senior Software Engineer
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Worked on new www.jamsadr.com with Strata-Media, which is Confidential advertisement agency, providing technical consulting on IIS/ASP as client’s representative.
- Designed and implemented Confidential corporate intranet JAMSNET, which provides all corporate documents, Modification Sheet Online, employee phone directory, online training, technical support FAQ, business rules, etc by using ASP and MTS.
- Lead a group of 3 programmers to convert Jamsware from VB3 to VB6.0, RDO2.0 & PL/SQL. Jamsware is a complicated system for an arbitration company, which includes the following modules: Jamscentral, Client/Firm, Casecard, Calendar, Payments, Billing, Note Manager, Correspondence Manager and Reporter running across WAN in around 30 branches in 20 states with Oracle 8i backend.
- Patch Jamsware under Windows3.1 by using VB3, OO4O to access Oracle 7.3.3 for NT Workgroup Server.
- Designed and implemented a Fax client/server system which allows network client to send fax from any window application, the fax transmission confirmation will be sent back to client via email.
IS Manager/Sr. Software Engineer
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Setup Software Project Documentation Standards for Confidential, which includes User Requirement Specification, System Requirement Specification, System Design Specification, Database Design Specification, Software Design Specification, Coding Standards and Test Plan.
- Migrated backend of Reimbursement System from Access MDB to SQL Server 6.5, front GUI from VB4.0 & DAO to VB5.0 & RDO2.0.
- Re-Designed the Lab Information System including Telephone Login Module, Accessioning Module, Customer Service Module, EDR.IHC/DNA Lab Management Module and Reporting Module to make it comply with OIG compliance guidance.
- Designed & implemented complete Reimbursement package using VB4.0 and DAO running on Novell 4.10, which contained the PBI module that handles patient billing information entry; Billing module that prints customized invoice, HCFA-1500, bills electronically in NSF and posts payment and adjustments; Collection module that handles collection activities, EDR medical beneficiary letters generation, etc. Reports module that generates reports for management, Managed Care module that handles all kinds of contracts with hospital, insurance carriers and networks, Admin module that handles system wide values and global flags settings. Developing process includes collecting user requirements, system design, implementation and training. Documentation includes User Requirement Specification, System Requirement Specification, Database Design Specification and User’s Manual.
Principal Software Engineer/Manager
- Designed & implemented MIS based on NCR TOWER mini computer running UNIX SYTEM V, Informix 4GL RDBMS for No.1 State-run Cotton Mill of Northern China.
- Designed and implemented Ticket booking system on 3 UNISYS U6000 Series mini computers using Informix DBMS. Computers in 3 locations in Yunnan Province were connected via 6 dedicated phone lines. System included reservation, purchasing, ticket return, bus route scheduling & optimization. UNIX, IPC, C, package switch