- 5 years of professional experience working in Software development programming tools such as .NET, C#, ASP.NET.
- Experience with all phases of SDLC in the Waterfall model and Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Experience in developing N - tier web applications using Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013, C#, ASP.Net 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/5.0, ADO.Net, WCF, Web API, XML, SOAP, VB.net, SOA Web Services(WSDL), Web Forms, Win Forms, Microsoft .Net Frameworks.
- Expert in developing UI pages, Web Services, Data binding to Business Logic Layers and Data Access Layers, Master Pages and Themes using ASP.Net.
- Expertise in developing and deploying custom Web parts, Workflows, Features, Site Content Types, Lists and Libraries, style sheets and site definitions using WSS, SharePoint Object Model and Visual Studio on multiple web applications.
- Experience in using LINQ (LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML), ADO.NET, Entity Framework 4.0/5.0/6.0 and T-SQL in developing Data Access Layer.
- Strong working experience in managing Security policies including Authentication, Authorization, Identity, Encryption, Personalization, Membership, Roles, Profiles and Resource Access Control.
- Professional Software developer with a strong background in the field of computer science, data science, information retrieval and document development.
- Extensive experience with development & deployment of Web Services (WSDL), WCF services, SOA using the .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5.
- Experience with Entity Framework approaches such as code-first and database-first.
- Experience in creating Server objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, Cursors, user defined data types and functions.
- Experience in creating T-SQL stored procedures, functions, tables, views and SQL joins and other statements for various applications, maintained referential integrity and implemented business logic.
- Proficiency with Object Oriented Principles, Concepts and Best Practices.
- Motivated achiever with ability to guide, provide added values, create project deliverables in a timely manner.
- Good team player capable of handling the toughest situations with utmost ease.
- Experienced IT professional with comprehensive technical skill set and expertise in requirement analysis, application design and software development.
Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Silverlight 4/5, MVVM, Angular JS, WCF, API Web Services, ADO.NET, HTML5 and CSS3
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2012, 2010 and 2008,SOAP UI, Fiddler
Framework: .Net Framework 4.0 / 3.5
Database: MS SQL Server
Servers/Portals: Internet Information Server IIS 7.0/6.0
Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8
Applications/Utilities: MS Visio Enterprise Architect, TFS
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Worked with Product Manager to hash out requirements and helped bridge the gap between business requirements and technical implementation.
- Developed User Controls, used .NET web controls and improved the performance of the application by configuring the caching.
- Used C#.NET to develop code for business and repository layer.
- Used Model View Controller (MVC) architectural Design patterns for the development of the product.
- Designed the application as a three-tier application with UI in the presentation layer, Business logic in the middle layer and Database activity in the third layer.
- Deployment of Classic ASP and MVC .Net Applications using different application pools on web server as a single Intranet Application
- Worked with Web API for building Restful applications on the .Net Framework.
- Created Views and Partial Views - UI and middle tier for various modules using C#, MVC (Razor View Engine), AJAX, JQuery, HTML5, CSS.
- Used technologies provided by the .NET framework including ASP.NET, Entity framework, Web Services using SOA and data manipulation using XML. Design of multiple web APIs.
- Involved in coding member validation business functionality using WCF.
- WCF to implement the various services such as the QA Services.
- Windows presentation Foundation (WPF) is used for building applications for rendering user interfaces in windows based applications.
- Designed and development of Win Forms using C#, Java Script for the user interface using the Code behind Class technique.
- Analyzed and exchanged administrator, designed, developed and maintained the web-based and automated accounting systems and various other applications using VB and SQL Server.
- Implemented ADO.Net data access techniques i.e. SQL Connection Objects, SQL Command Objects, Data Set Objects, Data Reader Objects and Data Adapter Objects using Data Grid and Data List in ADO.Net.
- Responsible for designing, developing and deploying collaboration portal and Master data workflow using SharePoint Portal Server (SPS), Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) and, .NET Framework.
- Created, customized, SharePoint Portal Sites, permissions for users on various sites, updated content, and created custom navigation i.e. structuring document folders, quick launch etc.
- Created custom SharePoint sites, sub sites, Document Libraries, Lists and List views to collaborate the Affiliates using visual studio 2013.
- Designed Application using HTML5 and CSS3 standards.
- Developed the user interface for back office support and worked collaboratively in agile scrum team on the design and development of application based MVC framework using Angular.js, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Worked with Angular.js for creating Single page Applications.
- Used SOAP and REST services for requesting information from endpoints.
- Used LINQ to aggregate data from repository layers.
- Prepared reports as per client requirement using SSRS.
- Practiced Agile Methodology in order to review progress of project in monthly sprints.
- Deploy reports, secure access, and schedule execution of reports and deliver them to the Web using reporting manager, Share Point, email recipients, file shares, and more, on a scheduled basis.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control.
- Created Stored Procedures PL/SQL statements, Functions to manipulate the databases.
- Worked with all phases of SDLC in the Waterfall model and Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
Environment: ASP.NET 4.5, C#, Web Services, WCF, WPF, MVC 5/4, LINQ, HTML5, CSS3, TSQL, Visual Studio 2013/2012, RESTFUL, Entity Framework, AJAX, TFS, SSIS, SSRS, SOA, Angular.js, Agile(Scrum), XML, XSLT, SharePoint Server, SQL Server 2012 R2 and Windows.
Confidential, New Orleans, LA
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, and testing of the project.
- Application design Using Scrum (Agile) Model for N-tier architecture which includes UI, BLL and DAL in .NET.
- Developed application using ASP.NET MVC 5.0 to enable the full control over the rendered HTML5 and jQuery for client side scripting.
- Implemented client side validations using jQuery/Java script and ASP.NET MVC 5.0 Data annotations to do validations on the Model Data.
- Used Validation Controls in ASP.NET MVC and developed custom validation controls for validating views.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services.
- Used SOAP to Implement Web Services.
- Handled XML data into SQL server for improving performance.
- Created Stored Procedures to perform automated rules, updating to related tables using SQL Server 2012 using SQL.
- Involved in creation of .NET XML Web Services and used AJAX for consuming Web Services.
- Written the test cases by understanding each API and considering all the possible scenarios as per the client expectations
- Used WCF for communicating to the API and between the layers.
- Designed and Developed Win forms using C#.
- Developed Win Form applications with significant business logic.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Worked on Angular JS to simplify both development and testing of such applications by providing a framework for client-side MVC architecture.
- Developed ASP.Net Web service, Web Application and Windows application using C#.Net in .Net framework with Entity Framework.
- Involved in Study and Analyzing the Application requirements for which the development is to be done.
- Participated in detail design of the application using MVC architecture, involved in creation of use cases, sequence diagrams and class diagrams.
- Designed and developed UI screens using ASP.Net for user interface using Visual Studio.net environment, in Agile Methodology.
- Implemented business logic using C# . Developed the business components Class Libraries in C# for capturing the Recovery case information and update case information etc.
- Extensively used object Oriented concepts for c# code reusability.
- Extensively used CSS and Implemented Master pages for consistent look for web pages.
- Involved in implementing .NET security with form based authentication, assigning roles and role based authorization using Web.Config.
- Involved in using of third party Web Services using SOAP.
- Worked on huge oracle stored procedures and packages in correcting the bug fixes and creating few of them.
- Developed Multiple Win forms for billing module. Used DataGridview, Tree View, List View controls as part of Win forms design.
- Used ADO.NET for Data Access and using Transactions to commit or rollback the transaction.
- Used Data Adapters, Datasets and Command & Connection Objects of ADO.NET to manipulate data.
- DataGridview, Data list and Repeater server controls are used with ADO.NET to manipulate the data and generate results based on alert types.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server for Data Manipulation and retrieving data from backend.
- Used Java Scripts for writing client side methods and validations.
- Performed Unit Testing and participated in integrated testing.