- Over 7+ Years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Integrating, Testing and Documentation of enterprise wide windows, web - based applications and products using Microsoft tools and technologies.
- Expertise in developing application using Microsoft .NET framework, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET, C#, WPF.
- Experience in developing and consuming Web Services.
- Experience and hands on with SOAP, WSDL, Windows Services.
- Hands on experience with designing and developing applications architecture using OOAD, UML, OOPS, Multi-tier architectures and Distributed architectures.
- Hands on experience in building reusable Business components using VB.Net and C#.
- Experience in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, and XAML.
- Good Knowledge on MVC 4 & 5, MVP, MVVM, LINQ to XML, LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL, ASP.NET Providers.
- Experience in developing web applications, Web forms using VB.NET, C#.
- Conceptualized and developed modules, detecting conflicts of interest in authorizations, bringing site within compliance faster than any other site using VB.NET.
- Developed and consumed web services using the Microsoft ASP.Net with C# using the protocols such as SOAP.
- Expertise in requirements gathering, analysis, functional and technical specifications documentation of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong developing experience in Visual studio.NET 2012/2010/2008 .
- Vast experience in working with databases - SQL Server 2012/2008 R2/2008.
- Extensive coding skills in creating database tables, views, cursors, functions, and stored procedures.
- Good experience using reporting tools like Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Involved in creating WINFORMS for in-house Windows applications using VB.NET#.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design Pattern, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in Unit testing, Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and UAT.
- Proficient at Debugging, Fixing the bugs and Maintenance.
- Accustomed to complex, fast-paced, distributed environments
- Constant enrichment in experience through in challenging projects.
- Good Communication, Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Quick learner, strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Languages/Tools: VB.NET, C#, ASP, ASP.NET, XML, PL/SQL, T-SQL
Web Development: Microsoft .Net framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, ASP.Net, MVC 4.0/5.0 ADO.Net, Entity Framework, Windows Communication Foundation, Web services
IDE Applications: MS Visual studio .Net 2008/2010/2012
RDBMS: MS SQL server 2012/2008 R2/2008, Oracle
Reporting tools: SQL server reporting services (SSRS), SSIS and Crystal Reports.
OS and Servers: Windows 2003/XP/Vista/7 Internet Information server (IIS) 6.0/7.0/7.5
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Participated in system specification meetings, analyzed user requirements, coordinated with coders and team members.
- Followed Agile and Scrum Methodology to produce high Quality software
- Assisted in development of new software solutions in C# domain within .Net development framework.
- Worked with Visual Studio 2017 .net Framework 4.0 and MVC 5.0 to implement Business Logic.
- Worked on developing new applications using C#.Net and ASP.NET MVC.
- Worked with MVC architecture application.
- Worked on developing Views, controllers and business logic models using C#.
- Developed web applications with Bootstrap using CSS3 and HTML.
- Working on building the Views using Kendo UI followed various patterns and implemented the MVVM methodologies.
- Utilized ADO.NET technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Used XAML to Create Silverlight Application.
- Created Applications using NAPA on Cloud based Office 365.
- Documented and Unit tested the web pages that were developed and reports were presented SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Used Web API to communicate with different application and create a Desktop App.
- Designed and developed several standalone applications using Win Forms in C#.
- Implemented Ajax Synchronous and Asynchronous calls.
- Working with Entity Framework to access the data from SQL Server 2012.
- Developed and consumed WCF (Windows communication foundation).
- Added functionality that ingested data from a SOAP web service.
- Worked on TFS for version control, Code Review and for automatic builds and continuous Integration.
Environment: Kendo UI, Windows Server 2008/2012, Net Framework 4.0/4.1, C#, Visual studio 2012, MVC 5, Razor view engine, Office 365, C#, Java Script, Silverlight, JSON, Ajax & JQuery, XML, Web services, Web API, WCF, Win Forms, LINQ, MS SQL Server 2010/2012, TFS 2010 and Agile Methodology, AngularJS, SOAP.
Confidential, Libertyville, IL
- Involved in gathering the requirements, analysis, design & development of the project.
- Developed Agile Software Development methodologies to enable efficient and effective high-quality software development.
- Used Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET MVC 5 application using HTML5 and Razor view.
- Created Html Helpers in order to reduce the amount of tedious typing of HTML tags.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, classes using ASP.NET that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Developed and Enhanced Master Pages, User Controls, Custom Controls, User Interface by using HTML, CSS, Asp.Net Controls, Telerik .NET UI Controls.
- Used JQuery to validate user controls and web forms.
- Created and deployed Web Services using ASP.NET, SOAP and XML for Pulling Customer Service Records.
- Modified Web Services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Used WCF for developing and deploying services on windows in line with the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience on Entity-Framework for Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
- Used LINQ to build set of operations, parameters and expression during execution a set of data from SQL Server.
- Created Integration Services SSIS package to import raw data from MS Excel to the SQL Server.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business Layer and Data Layer.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2012 for accessing the database.
- Experience with TDD refactoring workshop introduction to evolutionary design, clean code and automated testing.
- Involved in refactoring patterns in TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Developed many T-SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with proper tuning techniques.
- Enhanced the applications performance by constantly monitoring the queries by running Execution plans and query optimization techniques in SQL server.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting.
- Involved in the Unit and Integration testing.
- Worked with testing team to fix the bugs as part of Bug life cycle and Production support.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development phases of the application.
- Used MVC 4.0 design pattern in the design and development, with Razor Syntax in Views.
- Used Telerik Controls (Kendo UI) for front end development.
- Utilized controls like Data Grid, Autocomplete and Combo Box for flexible data listing.
- Implemented Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Master Pages and HTML for maintaining uniformity among all Web Pages in GUI.
- Developed Multi-Tier Application in .NET using the 3 layer approach. Presentation layer was developed using MVC, business layer using C#, and the data access layer using Entity Framework.
- Implemented Various Web API as middle tier.
- Used Entity Frame work and LINQ for retrieval of data from the SQL Server Database using connected/disconnected architectures.
- Developed stored procedures, Functions and Triggers in the SQL Server database (2012) for implementing backend business logic.
- Involved in different types of testing (Unit testing, Application testing).
- Developed reports using SSRS in the project to indicate the usage of the Medicine and also to forecast the Inventory and appointments scheduled.
- Implemented Web services successfully to communicate with another portal which does the Benefit Verification for the patients.
Environment: s: C# .NET, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC 4, Framework 4, HTML 5, Telerik Controls, WCF, XML, Visual Studio 2012, GIT, SQL SERVER 2012, IIS7.0, JQUERY, Web API, SSRS, Office 2007 and Agile Methodology
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Worked on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in AGILE environment.
- Design, Development and Testing of .NET Applications using .NET Framework.
- Used MVC 3.0 for dividing an application into the model, the view, and the controller.
- Develop Layout Pages and Themes using C# to create a consistent layout for the pages
- Extensively worked on User Interface pages using HTML, CSS and Java Script.
- Implemented AJAX controls in ASP.Net to improve user experience and application performance, and to reduce the burden on the server.
- Consumed Web services using WCF for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Experienced in writing SQL queries to get the data into the XML format and used in the application.
- All data transfers (requests/ retrievals), XML Schemas and XML namespaces transformation were performed using XSLT.
- Design, Development and testing of RESTful web services called using Entity Framework data services.
- Used Entity objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Replaced time consuming SQL queries/statements with LINQ query for the performance improvement.
- Developed Custom Controls and Navigation controls using C# and configured the caching policies.
- Working on Work Items in Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Preparing Database stored procedures, functions, packages and batch programs using Oracle 10g PL/SQL.
- Participated in Integration testing after Unit testing (NUNIT).
- Developed SSIS packages for scheduled batch processing.
- Generate reports to support the general operations of the company and provide reporting solutions to diverse business teams using SSRS.
- Involved in the creation of a lot of User controls and custom controls using C#, ASP.NET that build up the pages
- Involved in the Design of the Application using ASP.Net, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL
- Designed and Architected the Application using MVC and Domain Driven Design
- Designed & developed web services, which capture the leads from various web sources and update database using ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET
- Involved in writing SSIS packages for loading data from the client DB to the local DB.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for Consistent access to SQL data source.
- Developed Web User Controls and Custom User Controls to minimize code redundancy.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, State Management, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application
- To persist and transfer data between pages Session State, View State, Cookies and Query Strings were used.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application
- Developed code to validate the user credentials for authenticating user to access the WCF service
- Involved in testing and debugging
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Project management
- Deployed applications into test and production environments by using web server (IIS).
- Followed AGILE methodology.
- Responsible for UI Designing and Coding as per the specification
- Developed the Application using ASP.Net 3.5, C# and ADO.Net.
- Worked with ADO.NET, Stored procedures and MS SQL Server to retrieve user input data.
- Extensively used Data Adapter, Dataset, Data Reader and Data View.
- Performed client and server validations using Validation Controls and Java Scripts.
- Creation of tables, queries (including union statements), forms, reports and modules for performing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting needs.
- Used Caching to improve the performance.
- Developed Grid View to retrieve, display and manipulate data from the database.
- Developed SQL scripts and Views
Environment: ASP.Net using C#.Net, ADO.Net, AJAX Toolkit, Java Script, Visual Studio 2008 & SQL 2008, CSS and HTML.