- An accomplished .Net Developer consultant with 5 years of experience in various levels of software engineering and in - depth experience in Microsoft .NET technologies, Database systems and SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2.
- Extensively worked in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Web Based, Client-Server and 3-tier Architectures, Services, SOA.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies - C# (5.0/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ) .NET Framework (4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1. x), ADO.NET, AJAX, LINQ, WPF, Framework (4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1. x), ASP.NET (5.0/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ), ASP.NET MVC Framework 5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0, AJAX, LINQ, WCF, WPF, WWF, Silver Light (4.0/3.0), CSS, Web Services, SOAP, .NET Remoting, Silver Light (4.0/3.0), Visual Studio 2010/2012 CSS, Web Services, SOAP.
- Performed functional and system-level requirements analysis within the Agile (Scrum) software development methodology, building the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM). Waterfall methodologies and Test-driven development (TDD).
- To retrieve the data in the form of objects and properties, such as customers and customer addresses, without concerning them with the underlying database where this data is stored using ENTITY FRAMEWORK.
- Good working experience in writing Angular JS/JQUERY 2.0/1.0, AJAX based web applications to improve the response time and extensively implemented update panels, script manager and triggers.
- Extensively used HTML5, BOOTSTRAP, ANGULAR JS 1.4 and JQUERY and created Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Proficient in Implementing WCF services and consuming using different and implementing features like Security, Debugging and Performance.
- Extensive experience in developing WCF Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP, describing them using WSDL, registering them using UDDI for easy availability to potential users and consuming them.
- Leveraged the introduction of Web API Controllers (Web API 2) in ASP.NET MVC 5 to build, maintain Restful API’s and consume the API’s client side using Angular JS data binding.
- Experience with ORM and its related components: Entity Framework, Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) query and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL), ASP.NET Providers and Typed Datasets.
- Expertise in Implementing LINQ Query Expressions or Lambda expressions for standard query operators that allow traversal, filter etc. Operations applied to any IEnumerable/IQueryable>, different data sources.
- Experience in generating Custom Reports and different types of Tabular, Matrix and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in developing the business reports using SSRS and Crystal Reports and Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Expertise in Database design (RDBMS), programming, implementation and development using MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Oracle 11g/10g/9i.
- Experience in working with version control tools like Team Foundation Server-TFS, Clear Case and Visual Source Safe (VSS), Subversion.
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework - NUNIT, MS Unit Tests.
- Excellent Written, Analytical Skills, Verbal Communication skills with a customer service oriented attitude and worked with the offshore team as onsite coordinator to provide the update on the daily basis.
Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET, Java, C, C++
Database: SQL Server 2008/2008R2/2012/2014
Software & Tools: Developer Tool, Firebug, SQL Profiler, Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, MS word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Reporting & Integration Tools: SSRS, SSIS
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7/2008Server
Version Control: TFS, SVN, VSS, Harvest
Application Server: IIS 6 /7/8
Testing Frameworks: SOAPUI, NUnit
Design Pattern: MVC, Factory, Singleton, Proxy, Adapter
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked closely with Business Analysts in Requirements gathering, analyzing the requirement, design, implementation, performance tuning, testing, and in post-production support.
- Responsible for Designing and Developing the Reusable UI Components Like MVC Master Pages “Layouts and Nested Layouts”, “View Start” and MVC User Controls “Partial Views”.
- Involved in the development of models, view models, views, partial views and controllers in MVC 5.0.
- Worked closely with the Business Analysts in requirement gathering and design review activities.
- Using C# and Asp.net MVC4 created the Business Logic layer and Data Access Layer
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used AngularJS AJAX framework to interact with Restful to retrieve data using JSON and also for various validations and DOM expressions
- Created AngularJS Controllers, Scope, Model, view, Services, Factory etc., which Isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations, display data in company standard format in UI.
- Leveraged AngularJS resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces. Created custom directives for re- usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads etc.)
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using angular Factory.
- Created and consumed ASP.Net Web services and implemented REST full Web API/WCF services for service layer, created Action filters and Exception filters to implement REST API.
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF.
- Involved using bindings to control the construction of the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) channel stack at runtime.
- Created Entity Framework Database First Model for ASP.NET application used LINQ to Entities and Lambda Expressions for the data access layer
- Created different Action Attributes for decorating across various Action Results. The Action Attributes used include the ones used for Handling errors and Caching
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Cursors, and Tables, Views, User Defined Functions, in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Working with Team Foundation Source Control (TFS) as the source for version control and project / issue management.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Created SSIS package to migrate data from Dev Server source to Demo Server Destination.
- Performed unit testing on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Involved in supporting and maintenance for legacy production systems. Actively involved in bug fixes and enhancements post production as per the client's requirement.
- Strong trouble shooting and Problem solving skills in finding defects and resolving the issues.
Environment: Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, MVC 3.0/4.0/5.0, WCF RESTFUL Service API, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, XML, JSON, JQuery, Linq, N Unit, Bootstrap, Team Foundation Server 2010, Agile and Scrum, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET Entity Framework 6.0, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUNIT, Oracle11g, SQL Server 2008/12/14, Oracle 10g, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008, Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Product development is an Agile (SCRUM) methodology, where progress and task assignment discussed in everyday meetings.
- Extensively worked with Action Results, Action Filters and Custom Action Filters, Routing etc...
- Used ASP.NET Model View Controller (MVC) architectural Design Patterns for the development of the product.
- Used ASP.NET MVC 4.0 Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions.
- Used J Query accordingly for validation purpose, browser detection and controls.
- Designing and Developing the User Interfaces using Razor views, HTML, JQuery, Ajax and CSS.
- Created Model objects using Entity Data Model with Entity framework.
- Utilized Entity Framework technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Implemented ORM Framework Entity Framework Code First Approach with Repository Pattern and its implementation over the Business and Presentation layers.
- Used Compiled Queries, Multiple Contexts, Explicit loading, and Save Changes to context after all database operations to improve the performance in Entity F/W.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework Model as the Data Access Layer (Database First) and implemented the CRUD (Create, Update, Retrieve and Delete) operations, Mapping and executed stored procedures.
- Implemented Data Access layer using WCF, Web-API restful services and Entity Framework.
- Incorporated REST Web API based endpoint on the Web Role and exposed bi-directional POST methods.
- Developed CSS for the entire application using Bootstrap CSS files.
- Created WCF SOAP/REST Services and used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Responsible for developing WCF Services to exchange data between Desktop and Central Application and consumed WCF service, which is based on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Build Data Sync job on Windows Azure to synchronize data from SQL databases to SQL Azure.
- Design and Implement WCF services layer hosted on Windows Azure. This layer is the middle tier between SQL Azure and SharePoint online external content.
- Written simple to complex stored procedures using T-SQL to retrieve the data from SQL Server 2008 database.
- Developed and deployed SSIS packages to automate data imports between the databases.
- Developing and deploying SSRS reports for the reports module like preliminary and final audit reports
- Implemented Unit Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Maintaining the version of the project in Team Foundation Server (TFS) by merging the module developed with latest version in TFS.
Confidential, Charleston, WV
Software Engineer/.Net Developer
- Involved in all the stages of SDLC and interacted with offshore team. Completely understand the importance of Quality of work in deliverables given to client.
- Implemented debugging and exception logging mechanisms modules for WCF services which will be used in Business to Business services to save time and cost.
- Extensively used WCF services, thereby achieving complete Service Oriented Architecture.
- Successfully used Data Contract as the standard mechanism in the WCF for serializing .NET object types into XML.
- Connected the ASP.NET project to the SQL Server 2012 database using ADO.NET Entity framework model.
- Extensively worked with Partial Pages, Layouts, Sections to design the CSHTML pages with Razor Engine to get consistent look and feel.
- Designed the ASPX page and Views in the Application using HTML5, and CSS3.
- Used ADO.NET and Entity Framework extensively for retrieving, querying and manipulating data in the database.
- Extensively working on LINQ to Object, LINQ to XML etc. to query different data sources.
- LINQ was extensively used in view extension to parse out unnecessary information and to make call to SQL database
- Proficient in developing database objects like queries, stored procedures, Packages, T-SQL Programs, Functions, Cursors, Reference Cursors, Dynamic SQL.
- Created SSIS packages for importing data from various data files/excel to the data source Utilized Trace and Debug flags within the web application in the development and test environments of the application.
- Developing and deploying SSRS reports for the reports module like preliminary and final audit reports.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and deployment of the application.
- Team Foundation server 2010 (TFS) has been used for all the source code maintenance among the whole team members.
- Created automated Unit test plans and performed Unit testing modules according to the requirements and development standards with NUnit testing.
Environment: VisualStudio2010, C#, ASP.NET MVC 3.0/4.0, WCF, Entity Framework 6.0, EDMX, JQuery, VB.NET, VB6, TFS 2010, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET Entity Framework 4.0, VB6, LINQ,XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUNIT, Oracle11g, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
Jr .Net Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding, and Testing and maintenance phase of modules of software life cycle.
- Designed and developed complete front-end application using ASP.NET/VB.NET Web Forms.
- Created User Controls for the header and footer of the website, which appears in all the pages.
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls like data list and drop down boxes. Used pagination and sorting features of data grid in reports.
- Designed and developed stored procedures and User defined functions SQL Server Database. Implemented role based security and customizable workflows based on a user's role.
- Created queries and stored procedures in the SQL Server Database
- Implemented validation using ASP.NET validation controls.
- Extensively worked on ADO.NET objects.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL data sources.