- Professional Software developer with 10+ years of IT experience in System Analysis, design, development and implementation of various enterprise e - business solutions and n-tier architectures leveraging the power of Microsoft Technologies.
- Over 9 years of experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies using Visual Studio .NET, VB.NET, C#.Net, ASP.NET 2.0/ 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 (Web Forms), Winforms, ADO.NET, MVC and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST, SQL Server 2003/5/8/10.
- Experience in developing applications using .Net Framework 3.0/4.0/4.5 WCF (Windows Communication Framework).
- Extensive experience in System Architecture designing using XML, Web services, Windows Services Service Oriented Architecture, SOAP, REST and XSLT.
- Experienced with Agile SCRUM/SPRINT and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expert in writing Complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, T-SQL Statements.
- Experience with all the phases of Software development life cycle including Object Design and Development
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills and sound technical understanding in various business domains.
.Net Technologies: Microsoft .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 (CLR, CLS, CTS etc), WCF, MSMQ, MOSS, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, Web Services, SOAP, XML, COM Interoperability, Winforms.
Operating Systems: MS Windows XP/2000/2003 Server, MS Windows 7/8/10, MS windows 95/98, Linux.
Developments Tools/Technologies: Visual Studio.NET 2003/2005/2008 /2010, Visual Web Developer, Dreamweaver, Visual Studio 6.0, Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, CVS, Rational Clear Case, LINQ, ADO.Net, UML Modeling, Data Modeling, Macromedia Flash, SQL Profiler, Borland Together, Dia, SVN, Tortoise SVN, Reflector, Gallio, Agent Ransack, Beyond Compare and TeamCity.
Web/Application Servers: IIS, Apache
RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MS Access 2000,DB2
Languages: C#, VB.NET, VB 6.0, C, C++, COBOL
Sr. Application Developer
- Migrating the part of the existing application to a Stand-Alone MVC Web Application.
- Implemented Business logic changes as per new requirements
- Worked on Data Access layer to make transactions like retrieving and saving data on Oracle Database.
- Writing SQL query logics that is utilized by the application in real-time.
- Created Views and partial views and bind data using Models.
- Added JQuery AJAX calls from Views to Controllers to dynamically add partial views depending on user interaction on UI.
- Added JQuery widgets like date picker and Accordian.
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, .Net Framework 4.0/4.5, C#, SQL, JIRA, SVN, MVC, JQuery, Oracle, Fiddler 4.0, Agent Ransack e.t.c.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. Application Developer
- Created REST Web API using MVC 5 exposing multiple operations with custom data contracts in JSON request and response models.
- Worked on writing asynchronous tasks, grouping and awaiting the task completion using 4.5 Framework.
- Created framework for serialization of generic object to XML using Reflection
- Created a custom attribute to meet the requirements of changing the data while late binding.
- Created environment specific Configuration files(Transform Xml) that modifies/removes keys of the config section depending on different environments.
- Worked on creating the business logic and Data Access Layer and persisted data to DB2.
- Implemented unit testing using NUnit framework.
- Working in Agile sprint and scrum methodology.
- Routed requested orders to stock exchange via XRouter using MS Message Queue.
- Worked on TFS to create work items, Shelvesets and check-in/check-out/Merging of code base.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012/13, .Net Framework 4.0/4.5, C#, Linq, JIRA, TFS, WCF, REST, DB2, TOAD, Fiddler 4.0, Agent Ransack e.t.c.
Confidential, West Bend, WI
Sr. Application Developer
- Worked on an enhancement project to the HomeandHighway application where it requires making a third party call to get the user data and pre-fill the application with the user selected data.
- Analyzed the requirements and designed the enhancements to be done.
- Coded the existing Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer as required for the enhancement.
- Created a Web API in the backend to receive the requests and calls the third party service and gets user information.
- Rendered the information received on UI using AngularJS.
- Transformed the third party retrieved data to the application conventional data model.
- Added new stored procedures to the SQL database to retrieve, insert and update the database.
- Supported with change requests and bug fixes to claims application that is in VB6.
- Carried out unit testing for all the code.
Confidential, Miami, FL
Sr .Net Developer/Lead
- Worked on Grid Views to bind and replicate data.
- Extensively worked on creating the winforms for the UI part of the application.
- Implemented the Object Oriented Design in the application.
- Worked on Caching the Data on the Server-side.
- Worked on enhancements that involved using third-party user controls and Win Forms.
- Worked on adding SQL Stored Procedures, triggers and functions to do enhancements.
- Created WCF Services and transferred the serialized data between client and server applications.
- Worked on adding reports that replicate patient payments and clinical data.
- Did the performance tuning of the application on the server side and worked on implementing the process of increasing the performance.
- Added the functionality to call a third-party API to send the outbound faxes to the customers.
Environment: Asp.Net 4.0/3.5, SQL Server 2008/2005, SQL, TFS, IIS7.0, Web Services, WCF
Confidential, Irving, Tx
Sr. .Net Developer/Lead
- Implemented Server-Side caching, Session management and storage when required.
- Created SQL Stored Procedures to extract data, managed and queried DataSets and DataTables.
- Handled multi-threading in the applications and made sure no overlapping between any two threads.
- Extensively worked on creating, customizing and sorting Grid View controls.
- Application was handled with the concepts of Object Oriented Programming.
- Worked on form validations, enabled Authentication Code access to the Application.
- Created internal web and windows applications that involved MVC and winforms.
- Created WCF Services to add the functionality to the application
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Worked on caching data on client and server sides of the application.
- Worked on creating a CSS Sprite Image to improve the performance of the application.
- Managed N-Hibernate mappings and queries to make transactions on the database.
- Worked on creating the WebTest and adding the Extraction and Validation Rules for the work flow of the application.
- Responsible for programming the user interface, business components and data access layer.
- Worked extensively on User Controls and Web Forms
- Worked on manually building XML using a StringBuilder.
- Created SPs using PL/SQL on both SQL and Oracle databases.
- Handled many production issues and worked on enhancements for existing application.
Confidential, Irving, Tx
- Responsible for getting users’ Picasa albums and photos in MMO UI.
- Made use of Dojo XHR calls to the Web Handler (ashx).
- Extensively worked on Dojo Library, Dijit Widgets.
- Worked on Session handling and using server side variables.
- Managed offshore team by setting up calls thrice every week.
- Worked in the Test Driven Development
- Fixed bugs in the application at the business logic level and created Unit Test cases for the same.
- Providing Production support and Maintenance for Administered business.
- Used XML Reader, XML Writer classes for building the XMLs in C#.
- Developed windows application, web services and worked with ADO.Net, Data Grid, and Data Set.
- Used Telerik RAD Controls to empower the UI of the application.
- Made SOAP requests to web services.
- Used LINQ to make the database transactions.
- Provided support to the existing internal applications in Dept of Industrial Engineering.
- Worked on minor enhancements to the applications that involved coding in C# and VB.
- Added Triggers and functions to SQL Server 2005
- Created SSRS Reports in SQL Server 2005
Jr. Application Developer
- Worked as a support engineer for a client Life Insurance Corporation.