- Microsoft Certified Software Engineer with 7 years of IT experience with hands - on experience in working in the Complete Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of Projects using latest Microsoft technologies like .NET Framework 4.5.
- Extensively followed agile methodology, especially Scrum process and Extreme programming for software development.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Service Oriented (SOA) and N-tier Architecture.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0.
- Experience in developing applications using ASP.NET, MVC Framework, C#.NET, WCF, Win Forms,ADO.NET, Web Services, Remoting, XML, Java Script, HTML, IIS, AJAX, LINQ, LINQ-To-SQL, MultiThreading, JQUERY and AngularJS.
- Experience in building Web User Interface (UI) using HTML5, DHTML, CSS3 and Java Script that followsW3C Web Standards and are browser compatible.
- Experience in writing Database Queries, Stored procedures, Triggers and background jobs in SQL Server.
- Good Knowledge on frameworks like Cucumber, Geb and Groovy.
- Implementation of Design Pattern in software Design.
- Design code using TDD implementation.
- Experience in developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Implemented Microsoft Patterns and Practices using Application Blocks and Enterprise Library.
- Experience in OOD (Object Oriented Designing) using VISIO and Star UML.
- Influenced and drove cloud related capabilities, solutions and opportunities in coordination with application development teams while adhering to SCRUM Methodologies.
- Strong proficiency in supporting Cloud environments (AWS, Azure, VMWare, OpenStack)
- Strong Object Oriented (OOPS) programming skills as extensively used C# to develop the middle tier of the applications.
- Coordinated with team leads to determine needs and how best to implement JIRA within department.
- Having good skill and experience in performing both Unit and Integration testing.
- Experience in working in the unit test tools like Nunit and VSTS Test Edition.
- Experience in working in Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience in working with J Query's, JSON and AJAX.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in debugging and problem solving.
- Knowledge on Microsoft SharePoint, Service Bus concepts.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Languages: C, C#, Core Java, R Programming
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, C#.NET, WCF, Win Forms, Web Forms, XML, LINQ, Multi-Threading and Remoting.
Web Technologies: Web Services, AJAX, HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, IIS and AngularJS
Database Servers: MS SQL Server 2008/ 2012, Oracle 10g
Operating Systems: Windows … 7, Windows 8 Application Servers IIS 6.0/7.5
IDE / Utilities: Visual Studio .NET … MS Visio
Source Control Tools: TFS, JIRA Unit Test tools MS Visual Studio Test edition (Team Suite)NunitMethodologies Agile, Waterfall, Iterative
Sr .Net developer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Key developer for Automation of Daily Matrix Monitoring Report.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC.
- Handling Change Requests with applications built in Enterprise Web enabled Applications using .NET technologies like C#, ASP.net, ADO.net, Web Services, XML, SOAP and IIS.
- Created a windows service (background process) that does continuous monitoring and generate alerts.
- Experience on Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and WEB API
- Developed WCF services to get the information from the database. Worked on Data contract, operation contract, service Contract, Endpoints, binding etc
- Adding Email functionality to Alerts generated in Automated Monitoring Report
- Developing UI Layer, Business Logic Layer, created database Stored Procedures, N - Unit and Integration testing of the application.
- Moving the values driven by enums currently to tables in Automated Monitoring Report.
- Designed the Database and developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views to create it using SQL Server2012.
- Involved in testing of application at module level, system level land User Acceptance level for quality of the software.
- Responsible for bringing up new data center networks to host the Open Stack cloud.
- Responsible for developing the reusable Components on UI (Views) by developing the Partial Views, View starts, and reusable components for implementing the business rules with C# and OOPS Concepts.
- Upgradation, Migration and Fine tuning of Jira/Confluence instance.
- Involved in agile methodology and actively participated in Scrum meetings
- Utilized Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source version control on a shared team environment.
- Involved in developing client side scripting using AngularJs.
- Worked with various AngularJs Expressions, Directives, Filters and Controllers.
Environment: C# 4.0, ASP.NET 4.0, MVC, SQL Server 2012, WCF, ADO.NET, .NET Frame Work, Visual Studio .NET 2010, XML, IIS, SQL Reporting Services, AJAX.
- Involved in the design and development of the Web Application.
- Involved in making offshore understanding the requirements and their queries about requirements resolved from client.
- Implemented MVC framework at parts to reduce the complexity and to get full control over the behavior of the application.
- Worked Closely with Database team and architects to design the database of the Application
- Developing UI Layer, Business Logic Layer, created database Stored Procedures, Unit and Integration testing of the application, Created GUI using ASP.NET, C#.NET and style sheets.
- Working end to end in C#.NET Framework 4.5, WPF & MVVM, ADO .Net / Entity Framework.
- Handled routed events and used various stack panels and controls in WPF
- Used Ajax Control tool kit of .NET 4.0 frameworks to improve the look and feel and the Usability of the application.
- Data binding was extensively used to bind various server controls to the data from Database, Grid View control and Repeater control were used in displaying rows of data in a customized template format.
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets.
- Worked with different JQuery plug-ins and implemented client-side functionalities such as paging, table sorting/data tables, sliders.
- Managed Jira users and created workflows, issues types, fields in production.
- Developed XML Web Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP, describing the musing WSDL.
- Extensively used XML, XSL and XSLT to insert/modify the data in the database to maintain data integrity.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects to communicate with SQL Server 2012 database.
- Involved in writing stored procedures for use in different modules of the application.
- Worked on Jira Agile projects like creating scrum/Kanban boards, configured columns, filters and reports for sprints.
- Performed Functional Testing to check the stability of the product.
- Worked on creating deployment plans and providing deployment support.
- Extensively used Cascading Style Sheets for formatting the .asp pages and websites.
Environment: Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5, VisualC#.net, ASP.net, SQL Server 2008 R2, XML, LINQ, JQuery.
- Extensively involved in Design, Development and implementation of web applications using Visual Studio2005/2008 and ASP.net 2.0/3.5.
- Involved in Code development, Testing and debugging the web applications.
- Contributed in all phases of SDLC and analyzing the tech documents in the current project.
- Worked in multiple ASP.NET 2.0 Applications.
- Developed several Web forms, Presentation layer, Business layer and Data layer for various modules in the application.
- Involved in production support, maintenance and enhancements of ASP.Net Applications.
- Wrote complex queries, Stored Procedures and views using SQL Server 2005.
- Designed the SQL server database for respective modules and developed Stored Procedures and Triggers using T - SQL
- Performance tuning and query optimization of SQL Server 2005.
- Strong experience in working with Web Services, SOAP and WSDL.
- Extensively used Cascading Style Sheets for formatting the .asp pages and websites.
- Logging runtime errors in a production environment. Using ELMAH.
Environment: Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5, VisualC#.net, ASP.net, SQL Server 2005, XML, LINQ, Java Script, ELMAH.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects to communicate with SQL Server 2000 database
- Involved in writing stored procedures for use in different modules of the application
- Used SVN as the Source Control in the entire development of the project
- Performed Functional Testing to check the stability of the product
- Actively involved in development of shared learning objects.
- Involved in fixing the defects raised on already developed learning management system.
- Handling Change Requests with applications built in VB, ASP, and COM.
- Handling Change Requests with applications built in Enterprise Web enabled Applications using .NET technologies like C#, ASP.net, VB.net, ADO.net, Web Services, XML, SOAP and IIS.
- Involved in the code Inspection of Change Requests.
- Used SVN (similar to Visual Source Safe) to maintain version control and history during development.
- Involved in preparing the Release documents to test.
- Supporting Test Team for technical and environment issues.
- Writing stored procedures, functions and CLR objects.
Environment: C# 2.0, ASP.NET 2.0, Web Services SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio .NET 2005Dream weaver and VSS.