- Around 2 years of diverse experience in IT industry with emphasis on Software Analysis , Design, Development, Implementation, Deployment, Maintenance of several Client/Server, distributed GUI, enterprise level Web and Windows based Application Systems.
- Experience in software design and development using the .Net Technologies (4.6.2) using ASP.Net, C#, Entity Framework, Web API, WCF Services, Windows Services using Asp.net and IIS in the areas of performance, security, scalability, and extensibility.
- Developed backend in .NET environment using C#.NET, LINQ to SQL, LINQ , XML , IIS, SQL Server, Web API
- Developed the Web API using layered architecture from Repository layer to service layer and followed SOLID principles.
- Experienced in continuous integration using Jenkins and continuous deployment using octopus.
- Created data store using Entity Framework code first and performed Database migrations.
- Created Windows service using Quartz.Net to schedule data load from CMS, CWS to Mobile Store Databases.
- Good Experience in Software development methodologies like Agile and used JIRA board as ticketing tool .
- Strong conceptual knowledge in RDBMS monitoring tools SQL Server Management Studio.
- Strong in the complete Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) including requirements definition, design, programming/testing and Implementation of major systems.
- Implemented Multithreading Concepts to improve the application Performance.
- Good Knowledge in Creating and Consuming Web Services using Restful Web APIs.
- Experience in deployment using IIS Application Servers.
- Experience using various versioning systems like Bitbucket GIT and Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Competent in various Object Relational Mapping (ORM) technologies such as Entity Framework 5/6 and LINQ to SQL.
- Proficient in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedure, and triggers in SQL Server 2016.
- Handle the tasks of gathering technical and functional specifications of the application to provide effective support in testing procedures.
- Assisted in designing the database and creating tables at the data tier and in writing stored procedures and triggers.
- Wrote automated unit tests using NUnit and Moq and performed Integration testing using Chakram.js.
.Net Technologies: LINQ, ASP.NET, Restful services, Web API, XML, Class Library, WCF Services, Windows Service, Autofac, Quartz.net, Entity Framework, Task Parallel Library, web services, Log4Net, Swagger, AutoRest, RabbitMQ, Resharper
UI Environments: Ionic, Cordova, Test Flight, Buddy build
Languages: C#, C, C++, SQL.
IDE: Visual Studio 2015/2017
Version Control: Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT, Bitbucket
Environment: Tools: Jira board (Cloud), Jenkins, Octopus, Confluence, postman
Databases: MS SQL Server
Testing Tools: NUnit, Moq, chakram.js, MS Test, Jasmine
Operating Systems: Windows Variants
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in designing, developing and testing the single page web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Typescript and Angular 2/4 .
- Used TypeScript to create reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component-based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Extensively worked on using built in directives to show and hide elements and display of data.
- Used one-way data binding and two-way data binding to read only data or to update data dynamically.
- Used built in pipes, custom pipes to filter data and handled form validations using angular.
- Used REST client to check the response of various API's, Swagger UI as a visual documentation for back-end implementation and client-side consumption
- Implemented HTTP requests using Rxjs Observable to handle multiple values over time.
- Implemented routing using Router Module to navigate from one view to another view.
- Used Webpack 2.x module loader and Angular CLI 1.6 for development and building process.
- Created unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma to test the functionality of code.
- Working on GIT repository to check in code changes and monitoring CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) pipeline jobs in Jenkins after delivering changes.
- Expertise on angular bootstrap and CSS preprocessors (sass) .
- Used GIT for version control, Bitbucket for source control repository and JIRA for tracking purposes
Environment: HTML 5, CSS3, Sass, Typescript, Bootstrap, Angular 2/4, XML, JSON, Git, Restful services, Jenkins, Swagger.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Participated in the development of software specifications, design, development, and test activities of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Effectively involved in various stages of the development starting from the Project planning until production and maintenance using Agile Methodologies ( SCRUM ).
- Design and developed application using Entity Framework 6.0 with Repository, C#, SQL Server 2016 and Web API 2.
- Gathered the requirement and written the Use case for the requirements and created the software specification document as per the user requirement using confluence.
- Created and deployed Web Services using C#, Web API, EF for pulling data records and modified accordingly to interact with the other applications.
- Used Entity Framework 6.0 as an interface from data access layer and database.
- Practiced Agile Software Development through, TDD, continuous Integration, stand-up meetings and close interaction with business owners.
- Worked on Web API to create HTTP Restful services to communicate with UI objects using JSON.
- Used in-service memory bus to publish and subscribe event messages.
- Worked with various AngularJS Components, Modules, Directives and Controllers.
- Worked on JWT Token based authentication for the login.
- Used swagger to create documentation for the web API’s and AutoRest for generating Rest API clients.
- Performed AES256 encryption to return encrypted data/token to the vendor (MH Cure).
- Created data store using Entity Framework code first and performed Database migrations . continuous integration using Jenkins and continuous deployment using octopus .
- Logging is done using Log4net.
- Configured RabbitMQ Connection Factories, Queues and Listeners for sending messages.
- Written business modules to produce and consume messages to RabbitMQ and synchronizing the messages.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing, Performance Testing using NUnit, Moq and Chakram.js.
- Involved in design, coding and Documentation.
- Involved in using Delegates, generics, boxing unboxing and Inheritance in C#.Net, along with Abstract classes/Interfaces and Polymorphism in ASP.NET for Web development.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.Net and ADO.Net.
- Designed and developed a full - scale reporting solution for a multi-client environment using MS SQL Server 2012and MS SSRS 2012/2010.
- Assembled and converted user requirements from multiple clients into our standard reporting solution and customized specific client requests when necessary.
- Designed and developed the required stored procedures, views, joins, Transactions and database functions.
- Written several classes in C#, constructors and destructors for handling garbage collections.
- Implemented Cascade Style Sheet to improve look and feel of the Asp.Net web pages.
- Used Java Script to validate forms, checking user browser and alerting.
- Extensively worked with ADO.Net components SqlConnection, SqlCommand, SqlDataAdapter to communicate with backend.
- Implemented Data-bound Repeater Control to display records in HTML table format.
- Performed Unit testing of the application and subsequently handled the debugging issues.
- Worked on security issues related to user authentication and authorization.
- Created multithreaded applications using C#.Net.
- Wrote resource files in C# and ASP.NET using .NET framework 4.5.
- Worked on ASP.NET Application level State Management (Caching) to maintain Data across Application level.
- Extensively used AJAX Control toolkit to develop user controls in ASP.NET and to speed up web application by providing partial page update.
- Created drill down, drill through, sub and linked reports using MS SSRS as well as managed the subscription of the reports.
- Worked on Application and page level tracing feature of .Net to trace and debug the code.
- All the commonly used functions are written in a class file and calling those functions using inheritance.
- Written Store Procedures for back end in SQL Server 2012, which were invoked through ADO.Net and implemented Transactions for C# Application to do various DML operations.
- Involved in Testing, Debugging and code review of the Application.
- Participated in various client meetings with the team and the Project manager to discuss improvements/amendments in the development of the section.