- Around 8 years of professional IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - requirement gathering & analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of web applications.
- Diverse experience in web development of several Client/Server, enterprise level web application systems based on Microsoft .NET technologies, Agile Methodologies, SQL/Oracle Databases and MVC/n-tier architecture.
- Experience in implementing Waterfall model, Incremental Model, Agile/SCRUM Software Development Methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Strong hands on experience with MVC 5.0/4.0, Microsoft.Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5, developing Web Services, Web APIs and Web Pages.
- Experience in handling database, primarily using MS SQL Server 2008/R2/2012/2014& Oracle 9i/11g. Experience includes designing database architectures, ER-Model diagrams, writing Stored Procedures, Cursors, Sequences, Views, User Defined Functions, Triggers and Indexes.
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server.
- Strong experience of using MVC 5/4.0 Razor view engine.
- Experience in using partial views for code reusability in UI layer.
- Worked with .NET Server Controls, Web User Controls, Data Grid Web Control, and Form Validation Controls and crested numerous Custom controls in ASP.NET.
- Proficient in writing Unit Test Cases.
- Well experienced in using versioning tools - Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GitHub.
- Experience in using Crystal Reports for report generation, integration into .NET applications.
- Experience in designing Master Pages, User Controls, and Custom Controls for presentation layer.
- Strong experience in creating Grid View, Repeater, Data List to display and manipulate data in ASP.NET Web Forms
- Experience in interacting with clients, end users for understanding the requirements and preparing Business Requirement documents and Functional Specifications, Process Flow diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and UML data Models.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Structure (OOPS) concepts including inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation and abstraction.
- Excellent work ethics, self-motivated and willing to learn and adapt new technologies.
Web Technologies: .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5, MVC 4.0/3.0, C#, ADO.Net, LINQ, Entity Framework, ADO.Net, LINQ, Web services, Twitter Bootstrap, Telerik Kendo, XML, Web API, N-Unit, Razor engine, HTML 5, CSS 3, Developer Express
Programming Languages: C, C++, C# and JAVA
DBMS: SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 R2/2008, Oracle 91/11g
Development Environments: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, Incremental
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2015/2012/2008, Eclipse, IntelliJ
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports
Web Frameworks: ASP.Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5, MVC 5.0/4.0
Testing Frameworks: Visual Studio Unit Testing Framework, N-Unit Testing Framework
Version Control Tools: TFS, GitHub, SVN, CVS
Application Server: IIS 7.0
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Involved in interacting with the business analysts and the management to develop the application.
- Involved in the requirement analysis, design, planning, and estimating the technical design aspects and also preparing the design documentation.
- Developed the user interface (Web Forms) for the modules using ASP.NET server controls, Validation controls, HTML and Developer Express for the front end.
- Designed and built the application solutions that effectively support the business processes and work flows.
- Written several SQL queries, Stored Procedures, created tables and views, define the roles and create the database users in Oracle database.
- Used Master Pages as an application wide template to provide the consistent design for all the web pages in the application. Developer Express customized controls were used to make the UI more effective.
- Used various data controls and elements like Data Grids, Datasets, Data Tables, and Data Adapters to extract the data from the back end.
- Worked on the migrating the data from Oracle database to MySQL database.
- Created REST services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Applied various security features in .NET such as Authentication & Authorization, Authorized the Users and Roles by giving accesses
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) as Source Code Repository for the application.
- Performed the code reviews to enforce the project coding standards.
- Performed the End-to-End Testing along with the application maintenance and support activities.
Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in analysis, designing, coding and implementation complex application systems using existing and emerging technology platforms.
- Implemented MVC architecture using C#.NET for the application development.
- Followed Agile Methodologies and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Created and consumed WCF services which are based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) architecture. Used Basic Http Binding for binding purposes.
- Utilized Master pages, Themes, Navigation helpers, Authentication and profiling to design secure web pages using ASP.NET and built highly responsive and interactive AJAX -enabled Web applications using AJAX Tool kit and jQuery.
- Used Partial views for code reusability in UI layer.
- Created Html Helpers in order to reduce the amount of tedious typing of HTML tags.
- Created UI modules using AngularJS.
- Data retrieval and manipulation using LINQ to Entity framework and LINQ to objects.
- Created REST services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Used Entity Framework to implement data access layer.
- Create large number of stored procedures, views, sequences and triggers to handle database efficiently.
- Involved in creating Databases, tables for the given database schemas using SQL Server 2012.
- Used various data controls and display elements like Data Grids, Datasets, Data Views, and Data Adapters to extract data from the back end.
- Involved in enhancing performance of development database by creating indexes.
- Implemented .NET Security features such as Authentication & Authorization, Forms-based Authentication, Authorizing Users and Roles.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) as Source Code Repository for the entire application.
- Performed the End-to-End Testing, troubleshooting, debugging and analyzed the results to justify the validation.
Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in requirement analysis, design, development, and deployment of the web based application.
- Designed and developed the Web GUI using ASP.NET.
- Designed Master Pages, User Controls, and Custom Controls for presentation layer.
- Implement new web modules using ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Used Ajax techniques and Collapsible Panel Extender control for enhancing performance and responsiveness.
- Used XML web services to get the information from backend database.
- Business logic has been implemented using the concepts of secure coding features and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) with code behind language C#.NET.
- Written several Stored Procedures, SQL Queries and Functions and created edited tables and views.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset, and Data Adapter for consistent access to SQL Server 2008 data source.
- Used LINQ for querying on certain business objects.
- Developed HTML pages for screen outputs and auto response emails.
- Utilized Cookies, Session and Application objects for State Management at client side and server side.
- Performed the several testing to fix the bugs and ensure the application error-free.
- Used .NET Framework 4.0, n-tier architecture, and object oriented methodologies for application development.
- Extensively used ASP.NET controls for developing the UI.
- Effectively used ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as well as performing other security related tasks using C#.NET.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented form validation using validation controls and custom validation, and jQuery was written for client side validations.
- Used ASP.NET web form controls such as Grid View, Data List, Details View, Repeaters, and Dataset classes for Data manipulation.
- Created and maintained Database objects like complex stored procedures, triggers, cursors, tables, views, and SQL joins.
- Worked extensively with query optimization techniques to fetch data with better performance tuning.
- Involved in the development of the MVC patterns for client server interaction.
- Improved the user experience of the webpages by using AJAX.
- Involved in developing the WCF web services using SOAP/HTTP to communicate with the legacy systems.
- Used ASP.NET MVC page control pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC, and IIS security model.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of the source control using Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Provided support and involved in the maintenance process.
- Involved in development of UI, Business Layer and Data Access Layer of application.
- Worked on Agile methodology/Scrum to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Provided support and involved in application maintenance.
- Extensively worked with C# for creating classes of this application and integrated with ASP.NET pages.
- Used Grid views and XML to pull the data from the database and display it on the UI.
- Extensively used ADO.NET and data objects such as Dataset, Data Adapter and XML Text Reader/Writer for consistent access to Oracle database.
- Written complex SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, Define roles and Create database users in Oracle database.
- Involved in unit testing, bug fixing, code integration and code deployment.
- Created WCF Services at client side application and developing front-end using AngularJS.
- Implemented HTML Server Controls, ASP Server Controls along with Validation Controls.
- Designed and developed new reports, updated old reports as per user's requirements using Crystal Reports.
- Master pages were used as application wide templates to provide uniform design for all the web forms in the application. Themes and skins were used to get application wide consistence look and feel.
- Application maintenance and support activities.
- Deploying application on client-side servers and involved in Server Load-balance configuration.
- Performed Code Reviews to enforce the project coding standards.
- Part of team for design, analysis, development, and testing of the application and requirements analysis for the front end and back end.
- Designed user interface using Web Forms, HTML, XML, XSLT, and CSS.
- Involved in the Database design process and writing SQL queries, stored procedures, created triggers and indexes on SQL Server 2008.
- Developed the use case diagrams and sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Developed the application in an Agile Methodology.
- Created self-hosting WCF web services and involved in configuring various end points.
- Involved in consuming the WCF web services and accessing the JSON data in serialization and deserialization.
- Involved in writing the ADO.NET data layer code in order to communicate with the database.
- Used the ADO.NET objects such as SqlDataReader, SqlDataAdapter, and Dataset to handle the data received from the database.
- Used crystal reports for generating the reports.
- Worked on ASP.NET state management using sessions and ASP.NET caching features using the output cache.
- Involved in developing Master Pages using Style Sheet and for providing uniformity among the pages using ASP.NET (3.0).
- Extensively involved in Declarative Data Binding in the data list where I bind the data dynamically to the control based on the selection.
- Developed module which deals with validating user, changing passwords, and searching of information depending upon the priority of user in site using ASP.NET.
- Implemented AJAX for making the web application more interactive to the users.
- Fixed bugs in the application at the business logic level and created Unit Test Cases for the same.