- Over 8+ years of Experience in Microsoft .net applications using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, Web Forms, Win Forms, MS SQL Server, Bootstrap 3.0/3.3 and Angular 4.0/2.0/1.6/1.5 and 1.4, Type Script 2.0/2.1/4.0 & Web API 2.0 .
- Leading technology teams (4 - 6 members in total) across geographies and successfully delivering large, complex financial software systems.
- Most recent concentration has been the design of object oriented web applications for client-server applications using Angular 4, Bootstrap, CSS 3, and SASS.
- Used Microsoft TFS (Team Foundation Server) to build processes, testing infrastructure. It became easy to collaborate, connect with the team.
- Good understanding and experience working on ASP.NET core.
- Experience in developing Microservices using ASP.NET core
- Experience working with classic ASP for generating dynamic web pages.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from Requirements gathering, Analysis, and Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance of various Web and windows applications in Waterfall and Agile Methodology.
- Experience working on N-Tier Architectures such as MVC (Model View Controller), MVVM (Model View, View Model) in applications Strong Understanding of Data structures, Algorithms, Object-Oriented Design, Design patterns like singleton, factory, MVC, MVVM.
- Experience working with XML, XSLT, XQUERY, and XPATH and worked with libraries.
- Worked with the Kendo UI using Grid and Chart controls.
- Hands on Experience in using wireframes and Jasmine testing and creating single page applications using Angular 2
- Experience working in projects and built applications based on MVC 4.0/5.0 frameworks and Experience in AGILE and SCRUM environments.
- Expertise in using Data Binding Controls(Dataset, Data Reader, Data Adapter, Grid View)
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementing WCF and SOAP and RESTFUL Web Services.
- Experience in developing Web API to create REST FUL Web services .
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS. Build stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages. Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Experience in creating and deploying XML Web Services using ASP.NET. Consumed Web Services from both Win Forms and ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Expertise with creating single page applications using Angular JS with MVC capability.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using Angular 2, Kendo UI, JSF and Spring Controller.
- Experience in handling databases like MySQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Hands on experience in developing XAMARIN mobile application and created and updated mobile pages in XAMARIN Forms for cross platform mobile application
- Designed GUI and interfaces with services for mobile applications, Asynchronous Programming in XAMARIN .Android and XAMARIN .Forms
- Experience in RDBMS Concepts, Database Management Systems, Database Physical and Logical design, Data Mapping, Table normalization, Data Modelling.
- Expert in Database design and development and experience in writing SQL queries, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Cursors, and Joins in SQL Server, Oracle and MS-Access.
- Experience in handling various backend data sources like MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
- Experience with the Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using LINQ.
- Experience in implementing the design Patterns like MVC and Experience in developing the business reports using SSRS.
- Experience in working with Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Worked with IIS and .NET Assemblies during application deployment and experience in using XML Serialization.
- Created application roadmap in partnership with product management and internal customers to support development teams transitioning in-house.
- Team Player with Focused/Committed / Get-the-Job-Done Attitude, highly organized and able to work independently.
Internet Technologies: Microsoft .NET framework, ASP.NET MVC 3.5/4/5,MVVM, ASP.NET Web forms, AJAX, ASP, ASP.NET CORE, Micro Services, JQUERY, IIS Web Server, WPF,WCF Services, XML Web Services, SharePoint, NHibernate, Control M
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL and VB 6.0
Distributed Technologies: Restful, Web API, WCF and SOAP
Databases: MS Access, MS SQL Server, POSTGRESSQL, Cassandra, NO-SQL, Mongo DB
Database Access Technologies: Entity Framework, LINQ, LINQ to objects, ADO.NET
IDE: Visual Studio 2015/2013/ 2012/2010/2008.
Design Tools and Languages: UML, Visio 2000 for enterprise architects and Rational rose
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSIS, SSRS, Tableau, Qlikview, Telerik Reporting
Version control and installation tools: Visual source Safe, Tortoise SVN, MS Team foundation server
Other: MS Application Block 4.0, JIRA, SiteCore, Drupal
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/2000/XP/NT/98/95, UNIX
Testing Tools: N-Unit
Confidential, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Sr. C# .NET Full Stack Developer/UI Developer/Angular Developer
- Working in Agile Methodologies for rapid development and regular adaption to the varying requirements and continuous delivery of the working software.
- Involved in writing the front-end code for the application using Angular 4.
- Prototype M icroservices sample that demonstrated the use of Azure API management
- Prototype concept using ASP.NET core and EF7 model first to replace current Access apps.
- Development, enhance, Create process (to automate inbound and outbound data flow of Fund excel files) on .NET Framework 4.5.
- Implemented grid modules in React JS combined with Angular CLI for increased performance.
- Used the Node Package Manager (NPM) to install libraries like angular-cli, typescript etc., which are required for developing an angular application in Node.
- Designed and developed the Presentation layer using Angular 4 and Angular Material.
- Design and develop Web Applications using ASP.NET MVC 5 and C# that are used by internal users.
- Updated the application with new features of Angular 4.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators, Router etc.
- Implemented Angular JS& JQuery for client side sorting and validations. Used the Angular JS, Backbone JS and MVC 5 Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Used Angular JS Directives and Expressions to manipulate UI data entry points in the application.
- Created Restful services using ASP.NET Web API. Configure the service web.config files programmatically using Linq to XML. Used Generics, Lambda Expressions, Extension Methods, Linq to Sql, Linq to Objects
- Used TFS for code check in and versioning.
- Extensively involved in coding with Angular 2.0 and java script to add functionalities and effects like Accordion, Infinite Scroll bar, Slider bar, Draggle/Droppable, Resizable, Progress bar
- Created the design documents using Swagger Editor to allow an understanding of the product from both a technical and non-technical stand point.
- Created client app using api controller to consume the RESTful web service.
- Expertise on MVC frameworks like AngularJS for creating Single-Page Applications(SPA) using concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scope, Controllers and Directives.
- Implemented to making browser compatibility and mobile friendly using Bootstrap Library.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Worked on developing the components using Angular 2 needed for the application from the scratch and customizing from various Angular related libraries to meet the application's functionality.
- Developed application using ASP.NET Core along with a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Build and deployed ASP.NET Core application to Azure Cloud Service.
- Implemented .Net Security features of Authentication and Authorization.
- Successfully migrated an application developed in Angular 1.6 to Angular 2.0
- Developed MVC Razor views, partial views, layout pages, complex Controllers, helper methods, View Models.
- Worked with Kendo UI for Asp.Net MVC application for developing a dashboard which contains the all the data including internet packages, plans, offers, and price for each internet package.
- Worked with XSLT for transforming the XML document to other format, and data change/updates.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI with various controls including Grid controls, and chart controls etc.
- Created various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Used various report items like charts, Excel type, Barcode reports etc to develop the reports in Telerik and embedded these reports into our application.
- Experience working with Telerik reporting tool for performing the export and import functionalities in various formats like CSV, PDF, or Excel Spread sheets etc.
- Created SSIS packages and migrated data between different databases.
- Experience in IIS.
ENVIRONMENT: NET core 1.0, ASP.NET core 1.0, Visual Studio 2015, .Net framework 4.5, MVC 4.0/5.0, C#, AngularJS 4.0/2.0, Bootstrap, SVN, Karma, Protractor, NUNIT, HTML5, CSS3, Sharepoint, Telerik Reporting tool Q3 2013/2014 V8/2015 V9, Log4Net, NuGet Packages, Windsor.Confidential, GA
Sr. C# .NET Developer
- Working in Agile Methodologies for rapid development and regular adaption to the varying requirements and continuous delivery of the working software.
- Designed web application using ASP.NET MVC 5 (Model-View Controller) and AngularJS 1.5
- Convert the web sites to web applications to make Azure compatible.
- Involved in deploying web applications, websites and console applications to the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Design, develop, and support reports and dashboards using Jaspersoft reporting platform and related tools.
- Used C# in Xamarin to create native mobile application.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI.
- Implemented Security, Routing, bundle configuration, Action Selectors, Action Filter, and Caching in MVC controllers for application development.
- Used concepts and features like Collections, Generics, Extension methods, dynamic types, Delegates, Func, and Action.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as agent performs application tasks.
- Evaluated several of their 2010 MS Access production databases and to determine what issues were contributing to their databases' poor performance.
- Experience working with the Kendo UI controls including Grid, Chart, and Editor Components etc.
- Extensive mobile UI design and implementation experience, including prototyping.
- Built native iOS and Android applications using Android SDK, IOS SDK in Xamarin.
- Experience on developing windows apps using Xamarin forms
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data and Service calls using Angular Factory
- Designing WPF Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for interactive UI.
- Working closely to the client for requirement gathering and analysis and provided desired solution to client in time limits.
- Produce user interface wireframes and prototypes for Web-based customer account management system at desktop, tablet, and smartphone display resolutions.
- Involved in implementation of Object Oriented Concepts during the development.
- Performed multithreading programming to improve the application performance.
- Developing the application using MVC 5.0
- Extensive experience on MVC frameworks like AngularJS for creating Single-Page Applications (SPA) using concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scope, Controllers and Directives .
- Coded AngularJS controllers and directives for application functionality and filters for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Implemented .Net Security features of Authentication and Authorization using .Net Membership.
- Implemented Testing using Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, and NUNIT .
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2012 for accessing the database.
- Developed T-SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with proper tuning techniques.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Hands on experience in creating reports using Telerik Reporting tool. Created various reports with more information about our company products.
- Experience in IIS.
ENVIRONMENT: Visual Studio 2013, .Net framework 4.5, MVC 4.0/5.0, C#, Angular, Bootstrap, Angular, TFS, Cassandra, Log4Net, NuGet Packages, Karma, Protractor, NUNIT, HTML5, CSS3, Kendo UI, Telerik Reporting Tool 2012/2013, Windsor.Confidential, Atlanta GA
- Involved in gathering requirements specifications from the end clients.
- Used to collect the contract, agreement documents and deal summary to go over the details required for the project.
- Used Microsoft Visio 2008 to create the mockup pages and show to the end clients for approval.
- Developed the UI using WinForms in VB.NET.
- Used SOAP based web services to develop N-tier distributed .NET applications.
- Used VB.NET, .NET framework to work on generating the middle tier components.
- Experience in design using OOP's concepts like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and design patterns like MVVM, MVC, and MVP.
- Develop administrative interfaces with the technologies of JSP, JSF, node.js, Backbone.JS.
- Writing C# and XAML code on windows forms on WPF.
- Involved in development of Application layer, business logic layer and data access layer using .NET 4.5, C#, MVC 5, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, WCF and SQL Server 2012.
- Developed WCF service to get customer details.
- Used AngularJS as a library for DOM manipulation.
- Used Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for data validation.
- Developed several .ASPX pages as per the client’s requirements using C#.
- Custom templates include couple of static HTML pages for mobile and desktop knockout views as item templates that will serve as client side view in MVVM pattern.
- Extensively used advanced PL/SQL concepts such as bulk collect, bulk bind and composite data types to build complex database objects.
- Extensively used SQL profiler for troubleshooting, monitoring, and optimization of SQL Server and non-production database code as well as T-SQL code from developers and QA.
- Used Model-View-Control (MVC) software architecture in web applications to view the HTML.
- Involved in creating Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS.
- Involved in design and development of web forms using C#, ASP.NET, .NET framework, jQuery, and XML.
- Used ADO.NET to develop and provide the team with the data layer functions and used LINQ to connect to database and fetch data.
- Developed web-based applications using AJAX.
- Developed several drill down and drill through reports using SSRS.
- Designed the layout of the GUI screens using CSS style sheets.
- Used SQL Server 2008 R2 to create tables, procedures, sequences and triggers.
- Effectively developed user controls to provide search functionality on documents.
- Involved in bug fixes and production support.
- Maintained versions using Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Designed and developed the software using agile development methodology.
- Developing HRMS web application using .Net Framework c#, ASP.NET
- Actively worked with all the phases of SDLC.
- Involved in development of ASP pages using C#, ASP.NET, Web Form Controls, AJAX, jQuery, and MVC.
- Developed N-tier web applications in .NET environment using C#, ASP.NET, Console Applications, Web Services, Silverlight, Web Forms, WinForms, MySQL and SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Designed WPF screens and implemented using MVC design patterns.
- Created the .NET template class hierarchy for the JSON structures so that each JSON file can be de-serialized in one VB.NET statement.
- Extensively used WCF for multiple services to interact with the application for the clients.
- Actively involved in testing the web services using SOAP UI.
- Utilized Knockout.JS, MVVM, jQuery, MVC, C# and SQL application stack.
- Extensively used Object Oriented Programming for developing the application.
- Used ADO.NET for database connectivity to SQL Server 2008/2005database.
- Used ASP.NET with server controls, HTML controls and user controls for developing Web Forms for UI.
- Created PL/SQL program units to include DML, DDL statements using Dynamic SQL.
- Involved in database design. Created stored procedures, packages, database views and worked with T-SQL queries for the underlying SQL Server Database.
- Involved in loading data in dimension tables in SQL Server using SSIS packages.
- Involved in creating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Performed Unit Testing to identify and resolve functional issues.
- Version Control maintained through Team Foundation Server (TFS).
ENVIRONMENT: Visual Studio 2010, .NET Framework 4.0, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, WPF, Web Services, AJAX, UI, jQuery, XML, LINQ, MVVM, AJAX,PL/SQL, SQL, MVC, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, SQL Server 2008, SOAP UI, SSIS, SSRS, TFS.Confidential
- Used VB.NET and SQL to design and develop various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic.
- Used C# to implement business logic and to perform transaction processing.
- Extensively used Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Design Patterns.
- Developed Data Access Layer in VB.NET to do the entire database related operations and used ADO.NET objects to connect the database and access data.
- Used AJAX for developing web-based applications.
- Designed database in SQL Server and extensively used stored procedures, functions views and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Created administrative reports using Crystal Reports.
- Used CSS for achieving uniformity through all the web pages.
- Retrieved and displayed the data in the required format using data sets and data grid.
- Maintained version control through Visual Source Safe (VSS).