- Seven plus years of experience in System Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various applications including Web (Client/Server) and Windows Applications using Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Excellent Technology Absorption Capability ranging from Web and Client/Server. Well versed with Back end, Middle tier, front end and GUI Development.
- Experienced in different phases of software development cycle including Designing, Programming, Testing, Documentation, and Presentation to clients.
- Work experience in .Net Framework version 2.0, 3.0, 3.5. 4.0, 4.5, 4.6 and various development technologies including C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO. NET, Windows Forms, Web Forms, XML, HTML 4/5 and RDBMS like MS SQL Server 2008R2, 2012, 2014 and Oracle 10g/11g.
- Comprehensive understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) in all phases of requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Having good experience in (Object Oriented Programming) OOP’s, Caching, Authentication, Windows Services, User Controls and Web Custom Controls.
- Strong experience in developing an N - Tier Architecture that includes Presentation, Business and Data Access layers using C#.Net, ASP.Net and SQL.
- Excellent knowledge of developing applications using ASP.Net MVC framework 3/4/5.
- Experience in designing GUI with concepts like CSS 3, HTML 4/5, DHTML, Master Pages, Themes and custom controls.
- Experience in implementing web applications using ASP.NETs 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6, ADO.NET, Web Services and IIS 7/8/8.5/10.
- Good understanding of developing applications with Web API, Web Services, WCF using SOAP, WSDL and REST.
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture concepts using WCF.
- Experience in using various Web forms and User controls using ASP.NET, C#, Mocking, WCF, Integration, WPF, MVC, AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BootstrapJS, HTML5, Java Script, JQuery, CSS, Razor, AJAX, Telerik and BizTalk.
- Experience in XML related technologies including XML, XSD, DOM, XDR, XSL/T and XPath.
- Hands on experience with WWF (Windows Workflow Foundation)
- Experience in implementing Object Relational Mapping (ORM).
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL and T-SQL for writing stored procedures, triggers, creating tables and indexes, creating backups and restoring DB.
- Experience in writing Data Access Layers using ADO.Net Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL.
- Good understanding of OOAD Object Oriented Analysis Design Patterns, Architectural Patterns MVC and CSLA .net framework.
- Expertise in using UI Design Patterns like MVC, MVVM and MVP.
- Working knowledge of SSIS/SSAS/SSRS Reporting Services in SQL server.
- Extensive knowledge of COBOL, UNIX, and IBM Mainframe Systems.
- Experience in using Crystal Reports.
- Experience in creating ETL packages.
- Experience in using NoSQL databases like MongoDB and ElascticSearch.
- Expertise in implementing Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ).
- Experience in using Enterprise Library logging 5/6 and Unity.
- Hands on experience with ADA.
- Good knowledge in Ruby scripting.
- Experience with Multithreading, TCP/IP, Socket programming.
- Expertise in Test Driven Development using NUnit and NMock for Unit testing .
- Expertise in developing customized and distributed applications using User Controls and Custom Controls.
- Expert in coding and troubleshooting Windows and Mobile applications, finding and resolving bugs.
- Logical and Physical Database Design & Modeling using Visio and UML Tools.
- Development, debugging, and Unit Testing with Visual Studio and Eclipse.
- Well versed with Agile, Waterfall and Iterative methodologies of development.
- Expertise in performing testing methodologies, Regression, Functional, Manual, GUI, Smoke, Integration, System, Performance, (UAT) Acceptance testing on both Windows and Unix environments.
- Experience with VSS, Microsoft TEAM Foundation Server for Code Repository, Deployment and Version control.
- Hands on experience with SVN, Github and IBM ClearCase for version/source control.
- Experience in using Lotus Notes.
- Excellent analytical, inter-personal, communication & written skills.
- Excellent team player with problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Strong background in software engineering methodologies.
- Well motivated and rapidly acquire new skills on the job, assertive and a committed team player.
- Knowledgeable in strong work ethic, taking ownership of all duties and responsibilities.
.Net Technologies: .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/4.0/4.5/4.6, ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/4.0/4.5/4.6, MVC 3.0/ 4.0/5.0, C#.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Web Forms, Win Forms, Windows Services, Web Services, WCF, Multithreading and Enterprise Library 5/6.
RDBMS: SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R 2/2012/ 2014/2016, Oracle, MS-Access, ElasticSearch.
Server Technologies: C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET.
Application Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2005/2010/2012/2013/2015, Microsoft Office.
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/2000/XP/NT/Vista/7.
Web Technologies: HTML/DHTML, XHTML, XSLT, XML, CSS, SOAP, AJAX.
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0/8.0/8.5/10.
Version Controls: MS Visual Source Safe, TFS 2010/2015, IBM ClearCase, SVN, GitHub.
Modeling Tools: Microsoft Visio, UML Diagrams.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyzing and gathering requirements with Architect and Project Manager for implementing elegant solutions for the final software output.
- Participated in SDLC full life cycle of product development - analyzed requirements, designed the web page according to the requirements. Prepared technical documents.
- According to client requirement enhancing the existing application.
- By using sophisticated mechanisms, creating the user friendly and efficient applications.
- Upgrading the application with latest technologies.
- Developed the application using C#, ASP.NET and WEB API.
- Used ASP.NET MVC 5 design pattern to build Web application.
- Followed Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts for developing the application.
- Created SOAP and REST services by using WCF and Web API.
- Used JQuery for client-side Validations calling the Controller Actions and Making calls to the WCF Services.
- Implemented WCF services for providing Service Oriented Architecture(SOA), created Windows Services for background processes and implemented Enterprise Service Bus for Asynchronous Processing.
- Created WCF service that performs a search on various entities as well as consumed the web services in the application.
- Developed single page applications (SPA) using Angular 2 and Angular 4.
- Built custom Angular Directives and Services for single-page web application.
- Implemented reactive Angular components using RXJS.
- Developed an MVC application using Razor syntax for view engine.
- Used Routing, Attributes, shared views and view models extensively in the project.
- Extensively used DTO (Data Transformation Object) for communicating between different layers in application like Data Access Layer (DAL) and Business Logic Layer (BLL).
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic.
- Developed middle-tier using C#, Entity Framework as ORM and SQL Server 2016 database and IIS 8 for hosting the application.
- Implemented web services using WebAPI for RESTFul application with .NET Framework 4.6.
- Configured and consumed Web Services using Windows Communication foundation (WCF) and WEB API in C#.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed Custom Controls and User controls for reusable part of the web pages using C#.NET with ASP.NET, implemented ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit, which adds a rich library of controls for AJAX development.
- Implemented partial Domain Driven Design for an individual module using Entity Framework.
- Design and development of REST based WCF services for content management and cleanup.
- Designed and implemented WCF REST service for stateless webservice behavior.
- Implemented LINQ to XML with ASP.NET.
- Used LINQ to query the objects in components and UI layer.
- Implemented the DAL using Entity Framework 6 Code-First approach.
- Web development and enhancement using C#, ASP.Net, JQuery, LINQ, Entity Framework 6.
- Involved in designing Database Architecture and Implemented Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, and Indexes.
- Designed the database diagram and created the database as per the design using SQL Server 2016 and T-SQL.
- Performed CRUD operations using SQL scripts.
- Developed business logic in store procedures, functions and views using SQL Server 2016.
- Worked with NoSQL databases like MongoDB and ElasticSearch.
- Integrated ElasticSearch on the top of SQL Server 2016 for searching data.
- Used NHibernate as the ORM tool for data access.
- Extracted Providers information from ODS database using SSIS packages on regular basis.
- Developed and implemented SSIS ETL packages to load data from source tables to flat files.
- Developed custom controls using third party controls Telerik .
- Involved in customizing the third-party Data grid controls Telerik .
- Performed Unit Tests using Test Driven Development techniques.
- Created unit test cases and performing unit test for entire application.
- Developed automation scripts for testing the application.
- Working independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and create clean applications within given project deadlines.
- Responsible for development, enhancement and implementation of the application as per the Coding standards.
- Responsible with team to deliver a potentially shippable release at the end of every sprint.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Involved in daily Stand-up meeting discussing the progress of project.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) as Version Control.
.Net Programmer Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, Analysis for the application development and Production issue fixing
- Confer with end-users, clients and management to define business requirements for complex systems and infrastructure development.
- Developing web application using .Net Framework 4.6, C#, ASP.NET, MVC 5.0 and HTML5.
- Involved in creating MSMQ operations.
- Involved in creation of SharePoint Site/Portal for the IOU project.
- Develop complex MVC Controller, View, Models and Helper methods linked to backend database.
- Requirements Analysis, Development, Testing and documentation throughout project Development Cycle.
- Review new and existing systems design projects and procurement or outsourcing plans for compliance with standards and architectural plans.
- Built web applications using AngularJS .
- Designing Controllers and Views for the Web interface.
- Designing Models, Views and Controllers and implementing them using the ASP.NET MVC 5.0 Framework.
- Strong understanding of Asp.Net MVC Framework and Subversion Experience working with Third Party API's and Web API, SOAP and REST.
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Developed an MVC application using Razor syntax for view engine.
- Created XML files and XSL/XSLT/XPATH for presentation and transferring data to HTML Page.
- Created XSD, XDR schemas and XML samples.
- Used several Validation controls provided by the .Net framework.
- Used ADO.Net Entity framework 6 for objects/relational mapping frame work that enables to work with relational data domain specific objects in addition to this using the entity framework 6 issue queries using LINQ the retrieve and manipulate data as strongly typed objects
- Responsible for writing the code for business layer, middle tier and database layer which involves building request/response message to different layers and implemented the business functionality through ASP.NET.
- Experience in creating and consumed WCF services.
- Maintained a consistent look and feel across all of the pages within MVC application by Razor layout .
- Developing WCF services using Operation, Data and Message contracts and experience creating end points.
- Created Web API for accessing business as JSON object for admin portal.
- Designed several Sequential Workflow Libraries (WWF) for business logic by analyzing business requirement.
- Designed large numbers of WPF Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for UI and Dynamic Web Parts for personalized content which allows Change, Edit, Move the content on pages as per users own choice.
- Applied multithreading techniques for creating high performance applications.
- Multithreading was used to process data in chunks to improve performance.
- Created required objects using C# for interacting with Crystal reports. Deploying application and Crystal Reports to the server.
- Database design, preparing entity relations diagrams, UML case diagrams using Visio tool.
- Created RESTful services using ASP.NET Web API and C#.
- Used Win-Forms to develop GUI in C# .
- Created Crystal Reports for different teams and groups in the organization to fulfill their business needs.
- Responsible for testing, resolving and providing fixes for ADA complaints.
- Responsible for creating the tables, SQL scripts, Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2014.
- Responsible for writing Data Access Layer using LINQ.
- Ability to prioritize issues reported by clients based on severity.
- Created encryption and decryption code for User Info.
- Designed, implemented, ran and reported the consolidated results of End User (UAT) testing.
- Developed web service interfaces for client and policy using WCF, C# and Biztalk.
- Involved in Unit Testing wrote unit tests using NUnit, NMock and Integration Testing of the system.
- Involved in testing and bug fixing the mobile application.
- Managed multiple projects concurrently with successful deployment to production.
- Configured the Form Authentication features.
- TFS has been used for versioning and Check-in/Check-out.
- Involved in fixing the bugs as per the requirements.
- Applying daily activity with Agile/scrum methodology.
Environment: MVC 5.0, ASP.NET, C#, WCF, AngularJS, NET 4.5/4.6, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2012/2014, Visual Studio 2012/2015, Bootstrap, RESTful Web Services, Crystal Reports, Web API, WinForms, Multithreading, Telerik, Microsoft Visio, TFS 2015, Entity Framework 6, IIS 8.0/8.5.Confidential, St Louis, MO
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, code, test, and support .NET web applications using ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio 2012, HTML,
- Worked on ADO.NET components Data Reader, Data adapter, Data Set and Data View to provide connection to the database.
- Used web.config file for setting up the application by providing connection strings.
- Extensively used Master Pages in ASP.NET4.0 to achieve consistent look of the web site.
- Worked on Web API’s i.e. both SOAP and Restful web services.
- Worked on Grid View with paging and sorting to display various data in a clear format.
- Implemented N-Tier Architecture and integrated the UI with database for data retrieval and manipulation using ADO.NET data objects and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Designed Business components and Data Access Layer using C#.
- Used server controls such as Dropdown List, List Box, Check Box and advanced controls like Calendar.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.Net provider model.
- Designed and developed dynamic webpages using Bootstrap JS, JQuery.
- Developed single page applications using AngularJS .
- Created XML files during prototype design for loading the grid and tree view with the data from the XML files.
- Developed Win-Forms which allows scheduling of automatic downloads of various data feeds at regular period.
- Designed backup and recovery procedures for OLTP system.
- Designed and developed Databases in SQL which includes the development of functions, stored procedures and triggers using TSQL.
- Developed various database queries and Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2012.
- Extensively used Data binding concept to display the required data.
- Implemented the whole application based on OOPS concepts.
- Created complex reports using Crystal Reports.
- Generate reports with parameters, sub reports, cross tabs, charts using Crystal Reports.
- Used AJAX data grid, Web Parts and developed the validation process on both client side and server side using ASP.Net Validation Controls.
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Used Multithreading to develop the multiple Target Builder running on Windows platform.
- Actively used cursors, functions and calling procedures from one package to another package and created dynamic SQL statements in Oracle using PL/SQL and ADO.Net.
- Involved in Database modeling, creating tables and in writing stored procedures using Oracle PL/SQL.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to Oracle.
- Developed Custom Controls and Navigation controls using C# and configured the caching policies.
- Developed business objects in C# for implementation of business logic.
- Extensively used ASP.NET server controls like Repeater control and Grid View to display the budget values for the agencies.
- Assisted in production OLAP cubes, wrote queries to produce reports using SQL Server 2012 Analysis Services (SSAS) and Reporting service (SSRS)
- Designed dynamic SSIS Packages to transfer data crossing different platforms, validate data during transferring, and archived data files for different DBMS.
- Experience in working with SVN and Github.
- Adding code to Github and submitting a pull request within a day of joining a project.
- Involved in UML methodology for analysis and design.
- Used AJAX and Atlas Control Toolkit for progress bars, update panels, filters and pop-up messages.
- Testing the application as per the test cases and business logic. Basically involved in N-Unit test.
- Used several Validation controls provided by the .Net framework
- Involved in fixing the Bugs as per the requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participated in requirements gathering and compiled them into design document.
- Involved in full Software development life-cycle (SDLC) followed by Agile SDLC using SCRUM methodologies to produce high quality software model.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET MVC 3 application authentication using .NET Framework, Model.
- View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Mapped HTTP request data directly to Action method parameters and .NET objects using Model
- Developed Partial Pages for reusable part of the web pages using ASP.NET MVC 3.
- Used JQuery accordion, autocomplete, multiselect, datepicker and JQGrid for the client side validations.
- And also implemented JQuery AJAX to connect to the Controller.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for a unified look and feel of the application.
- Implemented Object Oriented Programming Support (OOPS) like Inheritance, Encapsulation,
- Polymorphism, Abstraction.
- Used Multithreading to execute multiple tasks in application.
- Developed the independent RESTful WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) services and defined
- Service Contracts for specific functionality in project search module.
- Used Data Contract as the standard mechanism in the WCF for serializing .NET object types into XML.
- Have implemented Object Relational Mapping (ORM).
- Created Joins, Views, functions, stored procedures and triggers as part of the database programming.
- Involved in performance tuning and query optimization.
- Created UML case diagrams using Visio tool.
- Generated reports by using SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Implemented Data warehousing, extraction, loading, integration, transformation using SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Created Windows Services to run the SSIS package to load data into a database on a daily basis.
- Experience in working with SVN.
- Implement N-Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
- Maintenance/Enhancement of Project and handling/fixing bug on daily basis reported by Help Desk.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Involved in Design and Implementation of the application.
- Involved in development of various methods of Business Layers and Data Access Layers in C#.NET and ADO.NET.
- Identification of modules and sub-modules & creating the effort estimations.
- Created wireframes for UI sections, designed DB schema changes using Erwin data modeler tool.
- Created proof of concept for BOPS workflow.
- Coded BOPS feature in Macy’s online buying website using MVC 3.0
- Created stored procedure, views, triggers and functions.
- Consumed REST services in the Model Layer.
- Designed and Developed Win-Forms using C#.
- Developed Common Logging service for Error logging.
- Developed and used web services across the application for information exchange between different sq modules.
- Worked extensively with HTML in the framework 3.0.
- Developed the components for middle tier (Business Layer) using VB.Net.
- Developed Reusable Classes using VB.Net.
- Created user control and custom control for the Win forms using CSLA enhance the existing code and optimize it. Code review and regress Unit testing.
- Transform data using XSLT. Load data into SQL Databases.
- Used XML files as one of the data sources.
- Normalization, Design and Development of tables, PL/SQL functions, procedures, triggers.
- Implemented LINQ-to-JSON, LINQ-to-XML.
- Created SDLC and other unit test case of documents.
- Worked with business Analyst and Project manager to drive out requirements and implemented an elegant solution to the task at hand.
- The Presentation Layer was implemented in ASP.NET using Web Forms, User Control, Web Controls, HTML and Cascading Style Sheets.
- Used Ajax Control Tool kit to run client side script, enhance rich web UI, validation and showing div based Ajax extender.
- Designed front-end using latest tools like Ajax, Tab Controls & Calendar Control integrated with Grid View controls.
- Used ADO.NET components like Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset.
- Developed various database queries and Stored Procedures using SQL server and T SQL.
- Developed a data extract batch using SSIS for transforming and loading a zip into the database.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing modules for the application.
- Create the user interface for all the static and dynamic pages using ASP.NET web forms.
- Developed application logic in using C#.
- Implemented data access layer using ADO.NET in C#.
- Consumed Web Services for searching the files and logging into the application at the company.
- Implementation plan preparation for rolling out the system changes to the live server.
- Involved in Maintenance of the Web-Application.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for version controlling and source code protection.
Environment: ASP.NET 2.0, C#, SQL Server 2008R2, ADO.NET, Windows Server 2003, Visual Studio 2005, Visual Source Safe.