- 6 years of extensive coding experience in Full Stack Web application development, design, integration and implementation using Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Involved in the design and development of N - tier distributed architectures and MVC architectures .
- Experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Angular 2, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible.
- Extensively used various ASP.NET features like Caching, Session for State Management of Web Applications.
- Expertise in creating Web Forms, Win Forms, User Controls, Custom controls, .Net Framework.
- Good experience in using ASP.NET Server Controls and ASP.NET Ajax Controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Modal Popup Extender.
- Proven knowledge in creating and consuming WCF services and Web services.
- Expertise with ADO.NET objects such as connection object, command object, Data Reader Object, Dataset Object and Data adapter object.
- Experience in designing User Interface(UI) screens and implemented application logic in Microsoft .Net framework using DevExpress tools for Web Forms, C#.Net DevExpress grid Controls.
- Executed Angular native features extensively to develop Single Page Applications.
- Good experience in working with the Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Built web-apps using Angular 2.0 framework which is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services.
- Designed Web-based ASP.NET applications linked to firm-wide SQL databases.
- Extensive experience in developing PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Cursors, Collections (Nested tables and Arrays), Records, Object types and Database Triggers.
- Verified SQL server log files to ensure back up tasks, batch commands and scripts to process successfully.
- Experience in creating use case diagrams, class diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, page flow diagrams using UML technologies.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as GIT, SVN, JIRA for maintaining versions across various releases.
- Worked with AGILE waterfall and SCRUM methodology of software development for early and continuous delivery of valuable software.
- Expertise in using application server Gulp, Grunt and excellent problem identification skills through Jasmine.
- Excellent systematic approach and ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills combined with self-motivation, initiative and the ability to think outside the box.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
Languages: C, C#, Visual Basic
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5, .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5, MVC 5.0/4.0, Entity Framework, WCF, ADO.NET
Tool: Editors: MS Visual studio 2008/2010/2012/2013/2015, Visual Studio Code, SQL Management Studio, MySQL, Notepad++
Methodology: OOPS, SDLC, Agile, SCRUM
RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2008 R2/2012
Query Languages: SQL/PL-SQL, T-SQL, Oracle 11g
Source Control: Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT, JIRA, SVN
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports
Modelling Tools: Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. .NET Full Stack Developer
- Involved in the System Analysis & Design (Database, Business Layer & GUI) for all the modules of the system. Used Web services to communicate with the business layer objects.
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing of Web Forms using IIS, ASP.NET, XML, dataset and .NET Framework. Used inbuilt ASP.Net Login controls to authenticate users.
- Built Master pages to create a consistent layout for all the pages in the application.
- Designed and developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) services using Web services, WCF in C# .NET.
- Developed HTML views with CSS3 and Angular2.
- Executed Dependency Injection Pattern to reduce the dependency coupling between classes and in front-end using Angular 2.
- Utility classes were created using C# for parsing the data.
- Used SQL profiler for troubleshooting, monitoring and optimization of SQL server and non-production database code as well as T-SQL code from developers and QA.
- Extracted large volumes of data and transformed it using SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services).
- Responsible for code merging using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and for other source code maintenance records.
- Analyzed business, functional, and technical requirements to make sure project met expectations.
- Worked as a part of production team to analyze bugs from coding perspective and resolve issues through bug fixing or enhancement. Bug tracking system used is Remedy Ticket system.
- Collaborated with peer teams for review and analysis of system requirements.
- Maintained required architecture documentation.
.NET Full Stack Developer
- Created Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer to implement the MVC Windows service architecture.
- Developed MVC application to maintain users profile, roles, Database access, document data corrections.
- Development of client-side validation techniques using jQuery.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC framework (C#, ADO.NET)
- Developed several reusable .NET user controls, custom controls and web parts.
- Expertise in composing the Event handlers in the component controller class to enhance the user interface by making the webpage more dynamic to user interactions.
- Created custom components and directives depending on the need of the application.
- Added Deep linking feature of routing to the application components view by using $routeProvider.
- Created Template driven forms and model driven forms with form builder.
- Implemented routing module for navigating between the component views.
- Created dynamic forms using model driven forms of Angular.
- Assisted in maintaining and updating of documents after the application and business changes occurred.
- ORACLE JOB is created to load data from SQL server into ORACLE database.
- Created FMT files (format files) components to parse the input raw files/ documents to load data into SQL server tables.
- Developed the project using web forms. Used C#.NET for developing business layer logic for the application. Created Web Pages using Master Pages. The code behind is implemented in C#.NET.
- Programmed Data Access Layer using ADO.NET which involved in accessing data from the Database using Connected Architecture which requires the strong OOPS concepts.
- Used Java Script, HTML, IIS and CSS for developing Web Pages.
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) that provided methods for system development and integration.
- Extensively involved in User Interface designing using Web forms and Win forms.
- Designed user interface screens and implementing / coding application logic under Microsoft .NET framework using C# to use .NET features that powered with CLR.
- Designed and Architected the Application using MVC and designed the application using responsive web design to work on different devices.
- Used SCRUM methodology to analyze and develop the system. Written module specific technical documentation. Created stored procedures, triggers, functions using SQL Server 2008R2.
- Generated reports in the application using SSRS (SQL Server reporting services).
- Created packages using Integration Services (SSIS) for data extraction from Flat Files, Excel Files.
- Managing and implementing all code changes via GIT. Deploying builds across development, staging and production instances and maintaining code integrity.
- Involved in the Coding, Debugging and configuring web servers as a team member.
- Used Site minder for user authentication for logging into the web application. Also, designed EULA page.
- Designed Software system considering application scalability, security, performance on Microsoft .Net platform. Also involved in training the user to explain different modules and usability of the application.
- Involved in Dev, Test, Staging and Production bug fixing and enhancements for various projects.
Environment: s: ASP.NET MVC, C#, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, SQL Server 2008R2, SQL/PL SQL, T-SQL, MSVS 2010, SSRSConfidential, Newtown, PA
Junior Software Developer
- Collaborated with the Research wing for application development, that automatically retrieves massive amounts of data from different servers and compares it in record time to generate reports for data migration.
- Developed and consumed RESTful services and qtook sole responsibility of the application from conception to completion for 36 sprints.
- Redesigned Web Services by implementing Multi-threading concepts to improve the efficiency by 70%.
- Optimized, Remodeled and executed SQL queries, procedures and other database internals with Database team.
- Created Design documents, technical specifications - UML class diagrams.