- Overall Four plus (4+) years of professional experience through entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementing and Testing of Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS), N - Tier Architecture, Distributed Applications and Web Applications using Microsoft .Net Technologies.
- Strong experience in developing Web and Client/Server Applications based on Microsoft .NET Technologies and expertise in implementing N-Tier Architecture.
- Extensive experience through the entire Software Development Life Cycle such as planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Web Based, Client- Server and N-tier Architectures in domain like finance, health care, Logistics, IT.
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Language Principles (C#) and design practices (object modeling, use cases, activity diagrams, UML).
- Good hands on knowledge of OOPS (Object Oriented Programming Structure) and Agile methodology.
- In-depth understanding and experience in building server applications using C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, XML Web Services, HTTP modules and handlers based on .Net Framework 4.0/ 3.5 / 3.0 / 2.0.
- Proficient in creating Custom lists, Features, Web parts and Master Pages to improve features and Look and Feel of the sites.
- Well-versed in ADO.NET, having built query-driven and package-driven applications.
- Developed GUI (Graphical User Interfaces) using C# Win Forms and ASP.Net Web Forms.
- Experience in Database Design, Database Management and Data Migration using SQL Server, Oracle.
- Experience in working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF) in .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0 and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) in .Net Framework 3.5.
- Experience in developing XML Web Services, WCF services, WPF services and, also creating and consuming Web API’S (Restful).
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Design patterns like MVVM, Abstract factory, Singleton,MVP.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns like MVC and Singleton Patterns.
- Experience in developing reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications, mainly focusing at increasing performance.
- Have used J-Query/JSON for retrieving data.
- Experience in working with excellent Debugging & Testing Tools: GDB, Junit, Apache Ant, Test Driven Development for safari, internet explorer, chrome and Firefox.
- Used Business Intelligence Development Studio to develop and deploy SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) projects.
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
- Knowledge of Database design and implementation, hands on experience in T-SQL (stored procedures, functions, data types, queries, Indexes, triggers, views, functions, Performance Tuning, Query Optimization).
- Experience in process automation and planning skills.
- Experience in PL-SQL (stored procedures, functions, data types, queries, Sequences, views, functions, Query Optimization).
- Strong analytical and dynamic trouble shooting skills coupled with excellent communication skills and able to work individually or lead others
- Experience in processing APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT and DATA MODELING.
- Experience in Handling C++, OOD, Ethernet, PL.
Microsoft Technologies: Microsoft .Net Framework, MVC, Web Forms, Win Forms, WCF, ADO.Net, LINQ
Services: WCF, Web Services and ASP.NET Web API
Programming Languages: C#.NET, VB.NET, T-SQL, HTML5, CSS3
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2008/2010/ 2012 and 2013
Frameworks: Microsoft .Net 4.5/ 4.0/ 3.5/3.0
Databases: MS SQL Server 2008 R2/2012, Oracle 10g
BI Tools: SSRS reports, SSIS
Version Controller: TFS, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe
Database Tools: SQL Server Query Analyzer, MS SQL Management Studio
MS: Office 2003/ 07/10/13
Operating Systems: Windows Win7/XP/NT/ 95/98/2000/2008/2012
Methodologies: Agile and Waterfall
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS),Crystal report 10,11
Confidential, Brentwood, TN
Sr .NET Developer
- Involved in requirement analysis and application designing sessions.
- Effectively involved in various stages of development of the project starting from the project planning until production and maintenance using Agile methodology
- Used C#.Net, MVC 5, Web API, Angular JS, Backbone.JS, React JS and oracle for the application development.
- Developed responsive web applications using bootstrap3, HTML5, CSS.
- Developed single page applications (SPA) using AngularJS.
- Coordinated and supported the team in the runtime environment to debug the production issues.
- Created various Angular Services and injected them into Angular Controllers(using Dependency Injection)to enable AJAX calls and created Custom Angular directives to create own HTML tags and induce some kind of functional behavior to those tags.
- Created necessary custom $watch to validate form elements in background on entered input values.
- Developed client side Interface using React JS.
- Implemented business logic using MVC authorization filters, action filters and exception filters.
- Implemented web API services for CRUD operations with Http verbs, GET, PUT, POST and DELETE.
- Implemented Data access layer using ODP.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Designed and created database objects such as tables, stored procedures, packages, functions using Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Worked with GIT Version control to manage project development.
- Performed unit testing using NUnit, user acceptance testing (UAT) and system integrated testing (SIT) to handle deployment in QA and production stages.
- Handled production issues during the deployments and effectively managed clients change request.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. .Net Developer
- Involve in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Programming, Testing and Deployment.
- Create the application in .NET framework 4.5 and implement logic using C# and OOPS concepts.
- Interacting with client for requirements, discussing the feasibility of requirements, designing the layout of web pages, Architecture and participating in the development.
- Involved in designing, trading and documentation of application flows and developed functional diagrams using Visio worked on presentation layer for developing GUI and developed various Web forms using ASP.Net.
- Coding, testing and implementing the project using C#. NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server, SQL Integration Services and Oracle
- Developed form validations on server side and client side using AngularJS
- Created Windows Power Shell Scripts for SFTP, TFS, Packages and Autosys Jobs.
- Developed ASP.Net Custom controls and User Controls.
- Developed UI controls using VB.NET.
- Involved in Developing Master Pages using CSS and for providing uniformity among the pages using ASP.NET (4.0).
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for developing application.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Consumed WCF services to get the Customer Information from different legacy applications.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes.
- SSIS was the ETL tool used to import data from source tables.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Worked on AJAX frame work for interactive web application and used Microsoft ADO.NET to access data from database in them.
- Extensively used the LINQ feature in .NET 4.0 for querying collections and integrating with SQL.
- Used SQL server 2012 for writing Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers.
- Developed web pages with data bound controls like Data Grid, Data List and Data Repeater using the methods Data Binding and Data Templating.
- Designed large numbers of Windows Presentation Foundation ( WPF) Window Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for UI and Dynamic Web Parts for personalized content which allows Change, Edit, Move the content on pages as per users' own choice. Used WPF built-in set of data controls to bind and manipulate data within applications.
- Experienced in Software Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies utilizing Team Foundation Server (TFS) .
- Involved in analysis, design, development, testing, implementing and supporting large scale web based applications in Microsoft/Windows platform using .Net framework 2.0, ASP. Net, VB.Net
- Direct experience in performing analysis and requirements gathering with customers.
- Used ASP.NET MVC3, HTML5, CSS3 and AngularJS to design the presentation layer of the website.
- Developed and maintained 3-tier application for maintainability and scalability of the application.
- Created classes and core modules in VB.Net for implementing business layer.
- To exchange data from database used ADO.Net objects and developed LINQ Queries.
- Created and consumed WCF services and Web services to store product data in SQL Server Tables and to get the data from the external system.
- Developed Web Forms Using ASP.NET & VB.Net.
- Gathered requirements from the user and created functional design documents.
- Responsible for normalized database creation and wrote triggers and stored procedures for the database.
- Used Java Script for validating client side data entry web screens.
- Developed the components for middle tier (Business Layer) using VB.Net.
- Developed Tables, Joins, Functions, Views, Constraints and Triggers in Microsoft SQL Server 2005. Extensively developed Stored Procedures in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 in exchanging data through database tables.
- Worked with a team to design and implement module level unit test cases.
- Improved the application performance using stored procedures and connection pooling and Memory management.
- Involved in bug fixing and unit testing.
Environment: .NET Framework 2.0, VB.NET, ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET, XML/XSLT, Web Forms, SQL Server 2005, HTML, Java Script, Visual Studio 2005.
- Involved in Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design and Development.
- Involved in coding the business logic layer and data access layer using C#.NET
- Involved in the design, development and maintenance of the SQL Server 2008.
- Used ADO.NET to implement the data access layer.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers for database operations in SQL server.
- Performed Database operation-Inserting data, fetching of data and displaying on web controls through XML.
- Implemented security using Form Authentication, User Authorization, State Management using Sessions and implemented Output Cache feature.