- 7 Years of professional IT Experience in design & development, testing and deployment in Web - based N-tier architecture systems and Windows Applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Extensive experience in developing various applications using Visual Studio.NET technologies like C#, ASP.NET, ASP, ADO.NET, XML, Web Services, WCF, MVC.
- Good working experience with different SDLC methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall with an ability to be creative and to take self-initiatives to execute/manage multiple projects in parallel during time critical situations.
- Proficient working knowledge on LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL and LINQ to XML.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementing Web Services: SOAP & SOAP Extensions, and WCF: Hosting, Debugging, Tracing, Transactions, and Security.
- Experienced in using version controls like TFS, SVN, and Visual Source Safe.
- Solid experience in Database design and programming: writing Functions, Triggers, Views, Joins, performing Query Optimization and Performance Tuning.
- Developed Stored Procedures using T-SQL in relational database such as MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
- Hands on experience in Packages, and Reporting Services (SSRS) and Integration Services (SSIS) on SQL Server Database.
- Prepared technical design documents, use cases, test cases and user manuals for various projects and good at fixing bugs, code reviews.
- Performed Test Driven Development (TDD) using NUnit.
- Strong knowledge of Custom Controls, State Management, Caching, Enterprise Application Blocks, and Security.
. Net Technologies: ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5, MVC 4.0/3.0, .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5, ADO.NET, ADO.NET Entity Framework, LINQ, WCF and WPF.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, HTML, T-SQL, PL/SQL
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012/2010, SQL Server Management Studio
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2012/2008/2005, Oracle 10g
Reporting & Testing Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services, NUnit, SSIS, Crystal Reports
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe, Subversion, Team Foundation Server
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET, Web Services, Enterprise Library 4.0/3.0
Application Servers: Microsoft IIS 8.0/7.5/7.0/6.0
Confidential, Madison, Mississippi
Sr. Net developer
- Actively involved and conducting SCRUM meetings discussing the implementation, integration of backlog modules in SDLC.
- Major role in the development of the web application using ASP.NET 4.5, Telerik .NET UI Controls, C#, Java script, jQuery, Bootstrap, NHibernate, Angular JS and AJAX.
- Created the complete Hibernate for Data access layer for the current project and provided the complete technical training session to team.
- Developed Business Logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming
- Used MVC Architectural Pattern in the application
- Prepared Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports for Business per requirement
- Extensively used Visual Studio 2015 development tool for building Web Application.
- Assisted in developing database objects like Tables, Views, Stored procedures and Triggers in SQL Server 2014.
- Used Telerik controls (Kendo UI), Bootstrap for more productive web design.
- Good experience in developing Configured and Consumed Restful Web Services using Windows Communication foundation (WCF) in C# / VB.NET
- Based on the support tickets in JIRA fixed bugs on priority basis
- Implemented UI Screen using MVC Razor Engine, jQuery
- Prepared unit test cases and performed testing prior to system implementation
- Working with 3rd party tool and services including First data bank cloud services for Drug information, Data Motion for Direct secure messaging, Twilio for SMS exchanges.
- Used AJAX call to retrieve JSON data to bind to data source of different UI component.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Sr. Net Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Successfully followed Agile Methodology steps starting from requirement to deployment for the delivery of the software using Scrum.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, applying Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and used MVC 5 design patterns.
- Designed and developed Menu for the website using CSS3 classes (Cascading Style Sheets) and ASP.Net Menu control
- Developed different User controls which inputs the data and display the data for the web applications using ASP.Net and AJAX.
- Created the UI layers and web pages, and integrated them to maintain the performance of data flow and data integrity using ASP.Net User Controls, Web Server Controls.
- Used JQuery to add slick animations and effects to elements.
- Experience working with various controls in AJAX control tool kit.
- Design, Developed RESTful web services.
- Created data entry both web and windows application, with LINQ to query XML Documents.
- Implemented ASP.Net View state and Session state to store and transfer data within same pages and to other pages.
- Worked with ASP.Net Web Forms, State management, Caching features, configuring optimizations, securing the web application
- Designed and Implemented application using Entity Framework objects like Dataset, Data Table and Data Adapter for manipulating, retrieving, storing and displaying data from SQL Server.
- Created Complex Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Indexes, Packages and Materialized Views to access data from database using SQL Server2012.
- Performance Tuning the Stored Procedures used in SSIS Packages and SSRS Reports.
- Created automated Unit test plans using Visual Studio 2013 and performed Unit testing modules according to the requirements and development standards with NUnit testing.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control and Source code repository.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Involved in gathering the requirements, analysis, design & development of the project.
- Developed Agile Software Development methodologies to enable efficient and effective high-quality software development.
- Used Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET MVC 4 application using HTML5 and Razor view.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, classes using ASP.NET that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Developed and Enhanced Master Pages, User Controls, Custom Controls, User Interface by using HTML5, CSS3, ASP.Net Controls and Telerik .NET UI.
- Responsible for building an internal, responsive AngularJS single page application.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS to execute expressions directly within HTML page.
- Used CSS preprocessors such as LESS CSS and Bootstrap CSS framework.
- Used JQuery to validate user controls and web Forms.
- Created and deployed Web Services using ASP.NET, SOAP and XML.
- Modified Web Services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Used WCF for developing and deploying services on windows in line with the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Used Entity Framework extensively for retrieving, querying and manipulating data in the database.
- Used LINQ to build set of operations, parameters and expression during execution a set of data from SQL Server.
- Created Integration Services SSIS package to import raw data from MS Excel to the SQL Server.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business Layer and Data Layer.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2012 for accessing the database.
- Developed many T-SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with proper tuning techniques.
- Enhanced the applications performance by constantly monitoring the queries by running Execution plans and query optimization techniques in SQL server.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting.
- Involved in the Unit and Integration testing.
- Worked with testing team to fix the bugs as part of Bug life cycle and Production support.
Confidential, Spring, TX
- View portfolio information in a graphical format that enables the ability to quickly identify Filing as well as Issuance Trend of Target Company and study them.
- View portfolio information in an organized format aligned around key goals and objectives.
- GAP Analysis.
- Classification Information that shows different technical area of the invention.
- Classification trend of the target company.
- Country application filing status on World Map.
- Involved in gathering the requirements, analysis, design & development of the project.
- Worked in an agile environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, classes using ASP.NET 4.0 that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Developed an intranet application using MVC 4.0 and ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Developed presentation layer using Server-controls, HTML Controls, User Controls and Custom Controls.
- Used AJAX to trade data with a Web Server without reloading the page and enhanced existing pages with different AJAX controls which provided responsive user interfaces to display the data on the web page.
- Used LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently.
- Used Entity Framework for working with relational data using domain specific objects.
- Proficient in creating Services and Endpoints using WCF (Windows Communication Foundation).
- Used SOAP to implement Web Services and Consumed and published XML Web Services in the application.
- Worked on .NET Security features such as Forms-based Authentication and Role-based Authorization.
- Developed extensive Stored Procedures and Triggers on SQL Server.
- Used SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) for generating reports.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the entire application.
- Used SVN check-in/check-out and code deployment.
- Involved in fixing the Bugs as per the requirements.
- Participated in Design reviews, Architecture reviews, Code Reviews and proposed solutions to the business problems.
- Developed cross browser compatible, customer facing online application based on n-Tier architecture.
- Developed n-tier distributed .NET applications using Web Forms.
- Extensively used the JQuery and ASP.NET Ajax Controls like Script Manager, Update Panels and Updated Triggers to make the page more responsive and interactive to the users.
- Implemented Data Access layer, Caching Application block, Application validation, Exception handling and logging components using Microsoft Enterprise Library 4.1 Application Blocks.
- Developed XML Web services using C#.
- Extensively used LINQ to Objects to query the objects based on requirement.
- Developed the screens for the agents to quote the policy.
- Created user access control to restrict users based on user roles.
- Created and modified existing Stored Procedures.
- Involved in Database Designing, Views and Stored Procedures in SQL Server.
- Created unit and integration test procedures for existing web application, SSIS routines and SSRS reports.
- Used Agile Methodology as the SDLC.
Environment: .Net Framework 3.5, C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2005/2008, ADO.NET, HTML, DHTML, XML, SOAP, SQL Server 2008, Tortoise SVN, CSS, AJAX, MS Visio, SSRS, SSIS