- Confidential Certified in ASP.NET 3.5 using C#.
- Pursuing online training in Angular 4, completed Web Security course on edX.
- Experienced in developing a database from spreadsheets, as well as working with SQL using Confidential Access and SQL Server.
- Performed research in healthcare and cybersecurity.
- Hard working and self - motivated; learns and adapts to new environments, technologies and systems quickly.
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Programming/Technical: C#, .NET Framework
Databases: MS Access, SQL Server
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Cybersecurity Research Assistant
- Researched security for Internet of Things (IoT) devices under the guidance of the Director of the Cybersecurity Program.
- Investigated how to prevent Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks that use compromised IoT devices.
- Produced a simulation in Java using the GraphStream open source library to model the spread of worms in different IoT architectures based on various factors.
Web and Database Developer
- Developed a hospital database.
- Used Confidential Access Designers to import data from Excel spreadsheets produced by the company Research team.
- Wrote SQL queries that aided the company Sales team in targeting specific geographic regions and kept track of sales calls and important hospital personnel, which saved time and increased productivity.
- Used data from the database to produce maps on Google Maps, providing a visual representation of the distribution of hospitals in particular health systems and their distance from St. Louis, Missouri.
- Utilized WordPress and HTML/CSS to increase awareness of the company and its healthcare solutions by developing the company website, http://hces llc. com (see vikramhegde.com/portfolio.html to view).
- Helped Management save time by performing research about the top healthcare systems and their leadership.
- Updated the website for a partner of HCES, CVT, Inc., http://cvt inc. net, using WordPress and HTML/CSS.