- 9 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Support of various Client - Server applications, Web based applications and Desktop applications.
- Performed end to end Project Management activities from project initiation to closure.
- Hands on experience in developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC and Entity framework.
- Expertise in Design and Development of User Interfaces, User Controls and Custom Controls using Asp.net and C#.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Win Forms, Web Forms, JQuery Ajax, Kendo UI design and development, consuming and manipulating data.
- Excellent working knowledge and experience in different Database Management Systems.
- Experience in developing Joints, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Schemas using SQL Server 2008, T-SQL in relational databases.
- Responsible for executing the project plan throughout the project lifecycle, including: reviewing feature requirements, providing development estimations, designing feature functionality, tracking and communicating changes to the design team, and supporting best practices.
- Experienced in multithreading, Performance Tuning (Parallel processing), Code review, debugging and Trouble Shooting Applications
- Experience with Data Accessing using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in Ado.net and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) Providers for data manipulation.
- Involved in creating reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Reporting Services.
- Good experience with process modeling using UML, Flow charts, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and Use cases.
- Experience in MVC Architecture Design Patterns and Development methodologies like Agile and Waterfall models.
- Active participation in Software Testing and Software Quality Assurance procedures
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and all its basic concepts
- Expert knowledge of developing large scale applications using .net framework in the areas that require Performance, Scalability, Security, and Extensibility.
- Hands on experience deploying and maintaining applications on IIS 6.0 and 7.0. Experience maintaining and providing Production Support to the applications.
- Competent to work independently OR in a team and capable to work under pressure as well as meeting tight and narrow deadlines.
Frameworks: .NET 4.5/4.6, ASP.NET MVC 5, ASP.NET Web Forms, .NET Console Application, Windows Forms, Entity Framework 6, Log4Net, Seri log, ELMAH Logging, Aspose Words, Aspose PDF.
Architectures: n -Tier/3-Tier, Slowly Changing Dimensions (History Tables), Responsive Web design, Error Handling, ETL, Caching, Ajax.
User Interface: Bootstrap 3, jQuery-UI, Kendo-UI
Data Base: SQL SERVER 2005/2008/2014, T-SQL, PL-SQL, MS ACCESS.
Web Services: IIS, WCF, Web API, Restful, SOAP.
Version Controls: Visual Studio 2013/2015, Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2013, SQL Server, Management Console (SSMC) 2008/2014, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) 2008/2014, MS Visual Source Safe, TFS.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Working on Dell EMC Captiva s/w tools like Captiva Designer, Captiva Completion, Captiva Administration and Scan Plus.
- Working on Queue Explorer Professional, Input-Accel, On-Base Configuration and On-Base Web Client.
- Enhancements on Windows Services and Configured with Queue Explorer Professional. we used EMC Captiva Input Accel to convert business information from paper or electronic sources into digital content and delivers into back end system.
- We used On-Base Configuration/On-Base Studio to maintain the Document routing/Workflow of the documents.
- Used On-base Web Client to test the workflow configuration of documents.
- Migrating the project from SVN to GIT, Creating the Nu get packages and publishing into Pro Get.
- We are using Team City to build the application and deploy using Octopus.
- Using Microsoft Report-Viewer Dll Created PDF and Tiff Image to Save the data in On-Based.
Environment: C#, VB Script, On-Base Configuration/On-Base Studio, Dell Captiva Tools, Bit Bucket, Team City, Octopus, GIT, VS 2015, VS 2013 and SQL Server.
Confidential, Allen, TX
- we are using Zoom chart like facet chart, pi-chart and tabular data to display in view. we are using WEB API.
- Communicating with user regarding the development of the pages. we developed views, store procedures using SQL server.
- Developed the JIRA Integration using web api. we used LINQ queries to call views, store procedures using entity frameworks in data access layer project.
- Used Generics, Lambda Expressions, Extension Methods, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects, LINQ to Entities.
- Read the data from csv file, manipulate the date and insert into appropriate table in sql.
- Used Bootstrap and JQuery for developing the UI. we are using agile methodology. we do unit testing and fix the bugs. we are using MVC with razor syntax for development.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Collaborated closely with third party vendors (ETCC, Quest Mark, VRB and DMV) to implement application interfaces
- Preparation of low level design and high level design of the new project and enhancements in existing application.
- Providing estimations for the service requests, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Implementation of the project through coding, testing and developing.
- Development of the projects by following the customer defined coding standards.
- Providing transformation ideas to enhance the applications and business.
- Providing end user support after completion of any enhancements to applications.
- Developing an MVC 5 Application using Razor syntax for view engine.
- Creating Custom Html helper and Editor Templates as per the Functionality.
- Creating Memory cache for the Search Query and Validation Attributes.
- Creating Ajax call using JQuery and used bootstrap.
- Generated multiple entity data models (edmx) from the existing database schemas.
- Working on Pre-Generate Views to improve the Query Performance.
- Working with built-in Interceptors, between context and actual Sql DB used for altering and Sql logging.
- Used Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Used Generics, Lambda Expressions, Extension Methods, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects, LINQ to Entities
- Developed Kendo Grid, Kendo dropdown in MVC for the application.
- Used Seri log and Log4Net to enable logging across the application.
- Worked on Angular UI grids extensively to support users.
- Created multiple angular services which are used all over the application which reduces code duplication and support the data encapsulation.
- Created angular custom directive to display error messages all over the application and also for the grid events.
- Made use of angular factories to enable data sharing in multiple controllers.
- Created SSIS packages using SQL Server 2012 Integration Services.
- Working on Integration and upgrading the Application.
- Experienced in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server.
- Developed a Windows application for payment plans and Batch processing using VS 2013.
- Involved in integration testing and written Unit tests for every module.
- Creation of Nugget packages for data providers.
- Interacted extensively with NTTA business users for requirements, clarifications, design discussions and analyzed requirements for the application.
- We are using Agile Methodology.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Actively involved in the analysis, design and development of the application using .NET Framework 4.5
- Used C#, entity to define and implement a secure data service layer
- Developed Kendo grid in MVC Razor application.
- Extensively involved in bug fixing reported by Quality Analysts using Quality Center Enterprise QC.
- Implemented AJAX concepts to improve the performance of Webpages and enhancement of look and feel of page.
- Extensively used LINQ and Entity Framework 5 to exchange data between web applications and database objects
- Designed different components using C# language and used Exception handling, Error providers to handle exceptions.
- Coded Business Layer, Data Layer and Presentation Layer for application.
- Written Stored Procedures for performance optimization and other database operations such as complex SQL queries, views and triggers etc.
- Used Entity Framework Extension utilities for performing bulk operations
- Developed View Pages in Razor Syntax and Dynamic-Link Libraries using Asp.Net MVC 3 Razor and N-tier architecture for this application.
- Involved in developing Joints, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, and SQL scripts for performing automation tasks.
- Created prototype and production-level object-oriented applications throughout software development lifecycle, including design, modeling and coding.
- Implemented WCF instead of Web Service for the Synchronization of data using ADO.Net Synchronization Framework.
- Extensively used Grid Views with sorting and paging and Generating the Grid View Data to Excel and PDF documents.
- Participated in design, coding and implementation of Report Engine application and also involved in providing application level locking and role based security.
- Responsible for the analysis, design and implementation of automation and utility tools during application development.
- Performing Functionality Unit testing on application following Use Case and Managed source code using Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Maintained & enhanced the functionality, analyzed the bugs and applied fixes to the application.
- Involved in writing java script code for the client side validations and creating custom controls.
Environment: ASP.Net MVC 3 Razor, C#, Classic Asp, SQL Server 2008, Ado.net Entity, WCF, SOAP UI, TFS, Enterprise Library 2.0, Web Services, Html, Java Script.
- Developed many console applications for batch processing like generating XML file.
- Developed a windows application for end user to maintain the product purchase users.
- Testing the application as per the functionality and fixing the bugs.
- Developed GUI and Middle Tier using C# on .net architecture.
- Involved in gathering requirements for CGI from users.
- Developed used cases, sequence diagrams in Visio
- Implemented WCF services as one of the application layer.
- Contributed towards the security model in .net framework for the administration module using Windows Authentication based on Role-based security
- Implemented Xml Web Services in C# based on SOAP protocols using Xml extensively for data transfers
- Used rich server controls of Asp.net like Calendar and Data Grid
- Involved in doing Performance Tuning of Stored Procedures using SQL Profiler on Production Database
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Sequences to access data from database using Ado.net technology