- Experienced in Designing, Developing, Implementing, Testing and Supporting Software Solutions and exposure Fortune 1000 companies( Confidential ) with a very good knowledge on the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Worked on the UI, using CSS 5 and Bootstrap.css building pages that would work on devices of all screen sizes, seamlessly, built Angular services and Node Services to interact with the server for data transfers.
- Developed application in .Net 4.0 and the database in SQL Server 2012 designed and developed WCF services to communicate with the AIM database through Microsoft Messaging Queues.
- Have exposure to best practices from evening SMU Coding Bootcamp MERN Stack, exposure to node.js,handlebars.js, firebase,MYSQL
- Prototyped in Angular, DevExpress, Bootstrap CSS and JQuery capabilities and designed and developed the Rating site using JQuery UI and JQuery Based Ajax.
- Performed Unit, Integration testing and coordinated the User Acceptance Testing for both the pilot 1 and 2 releases.
- Experience in Designing, Developing, Implementing, Testing and Supporting Software Solutions for Fortune 1000 companies with a very good knowledge on the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Worked extensively on Documentation Module and was one of the pioneers at Confidential in implementing large scale documentation handling module.
- Expertise in business process analysis and in creating Business Process Requirements (BPR), Software System Requirements (SSR) and Functional Requirement Specs.
- Gained substantial knowledge in SQL Server 7/2000/2005/2008 and 2012 and in developing SQL Queries, Procedures, Triggers and other Database operations .
- Have a good understanding of the Dot Net Framework and developed Applications and Services for Windows Platform using the same.
- Two years worth of experience working on high profile applications at Confidential .
Languages: Visual Basic 6.0, C, C++, VB .Net, C# .Net, ASP .Net, LINQ, EF, WEB API, MVC
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/7.0/2008 and 2012.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, REST, HTML, AngularJS, CSS 5,BootStrap,MySQl,SQL Server,FireBase,Node,Heroku.
Web Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0.
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, SVN and GIT.
- Worked extensively on the UI, using CSS 5 and Bootstrap.css building pages that would work on devices of all screen sizes, seamlessly.
- As a Software Developer, worked on making enhancements to and maintaining a very complex web application that focused on processing data from sensors coming off of the dam construction.
- Designed and implemented a documentation handling module that facilitated the handling of documentation for construction worker on site as well as the Confidential .
- Wrote extensive Web APIS using EF and LINQ and C# and was responsible for all front end development.
- The application analyzes data coming from sensors and presents it.
- The code base was versioned and maintained on a SVN environment
- Supported people from non IT backgrounds on coding and EF setup.
- Conversions to documentation modules included handling storage and processing of very large files stored as BLOBS.
- As a Developer prototyped a .net java project that aimed to automate the storage and retrieval of patient records.
- Worked as a Software Engineer on the Trace Simulation and Characterization Team
- Primary responsibilities included setting up workloads (benchmarks) and using visual test to run tools and write scripts used to collect traces.,
- Included debugging complex hardware and installing the workload to successfully collect traces .
- Software development included maintaining existing software and writing new software to assist internal operations.
- Developing tools in C# (front end) and SQL Server (Backend)
- Developed a tool to automate tracing tasks in a client server setup. Tool was developed using Perl scripting.
- Tools organized workloads in the database, performed data analysis to enable architects to make key design decisions and also analyzed large files that were output from the tracing effort
- Other analysis tools helped determine how effectively a trace represented the code executed by the workload
- Worked with a " Confidential ” team that provided an MIS backend system for retailers. .
- Designed and programmed front end VB.NET forms. Wrote SQL queries on the back end as stored procedures to generate Crystal reports.
- Converted tables from SQL Server to Access and vice versa.
- .net C#,SQL Server Stored Procedures.