- 7 Years of experience as a .NET developer with all phases of SDLC involving requirement gathering, analysis and Implementation of Client/ Server application using Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Experience in AngularJS controllers, directives, components, factory and service resources, routings, and events. Hands on knowledge in DOM manipulation using AngularJS.
- Experience in creating UI applications in WPF 4.0, Silverlight with XAML programming.
- Experience in C#, ASP .NET MVC, ADO .NET, LINQ, EF, Web Services, WCF Services, Web Forms, WPF, Win forms.
- Have good experience with SQL Server databases, tables, stored procedure and Created reports with Crystal Reports.
- Developed all the Business Logic for all the modules in a separate Business Layer in C#.NET and this was implemented using WCF .
- Involved in the development of Web layer with ASP.NET and business layer with C#.Net .
- Used different WPF page layouts, and key - frame animations.
- Experience in working on User Interface views using CSS, HTML, Ajax and Bootstrap.
- Experience in Working with Angular 4 , TypeScript and NodeJS for implementing cross-browser applications and mobile applications.
- Hands on experience in SQL Server and Oracle database design and development, writing Constraints , indexes, views, stored procedures, cursors, triggers and user defined functions.
- Worked with features of Angular 2/4 such as directives, dependency injection , modules, and routing.
- Worked with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data reader to interact with databases like SQL Server and Oracle 8i.
- Worked with Glimpse for debugging and profiling of the application.
- Worked on Security of an application which includes Authentication, Authorization, Encryption, Roles etc.
- Created various design patterns such as Singleton, factory, Facade.
- Good Expertise in development methodologies like Agile and Waterfall.
- Experience in Documentation of various requirements and designs.
- Worked with SQL Server Management Studio for writing SQL Queries and triggers, Stored Procedures and Indexes.
- Good understanding of .NET Core concepts.
- Worked on various testing scenarios like, Unit Test, Selenium testing.
- Have extensive experience in developing Web applications, Client-Server technology using C# .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, C#, Visual Basic, .Net SharePoint Framework 2.0.
- Developed Mobile First Application with ASP.NET.
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET, AJAX, Web Forms, Web API, WCF, EFW, LINQ, MVC
Programming Languages: C#, VB .NET, PL/SQL
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server, GIT, SVN Tortoise.
User Interface: HTML, CSS, WPF
Databases & Reporting: SQL Server 2014/2012/2008, Oracle 8i/11g, SSRS and Crystal Reports
Hosting Server: IIS, Azure Web Server
Development Tools: Visual Studio, SSMS.
Confidential, Fort Lee, NJ
Sr. .NET Developer
- Part of development of an internal application was developing with MVC application which also used design pattern such as MVVM.
- Created an Entity Framework prototype which works on Code first approach mechanism, and was part of updating the DB.
- Worked with POCO (Plain Old CLR Objects) entities to create data model by using Entity Framework.
- Worked with Angular 4 and TypeScript to implement Lazy loading for handling the load to the server.
- As part of my work I was part of migration of the existing small scale application to .NET Core framework with C# v7.0 also used ASP.NET Core in it.
- Worked with different types of Design patterns such as Factory design pattern and façade design patterns which were mostly used on Business logic layer.
- I was part of the knowledge transfer sessions which was about upgrading and updating the application.
- Created Functions, Triggers and Stored procedures in SQL Server to help the development team which eased in working with Database.
- Business Logic Layer follows the Object-oriented paradigm.
- Worked with Angular 4 and TypeScript to implement Lazy loading for handling the load to the server.
- Experience in working with XAML for developing WPF application with MVVM pattern which is used for creating popular items charts.
- Worked on consuming different retailers gift registry API 's which helps our customers to access registries from the different retailers.
- Used Ninject inversion control and MOQ dependency injection decouple the dependency between models in application.
- Implemented Web Services to integrate the retail registries with your application using WCF Restful services .
- Was part of creating Micro Services with WCF for some mid-scale projects by taking some functionalities into consideration such as MSMQ binding .
- There were daily scrum board meetings where we would be assigned a task and we discuss prior working on it by sharing our inputs and use cases.
- Been part of converting XML to JSON and vice versa for web services functionalities.
- Designed and updated all the modules with SOLID principles in consideration.
- Implemented Single Page Applications with Angular 1.1 and Node.JS .
- Used Crystal Reports/SSRS for proper documentation for long time use.
- Provided Web Security for applications modules with the help of Authentications and Authorization. Created Custom roles for admin, users.
- Been part of test driven development , used NUnit and VS testing tools for unit testing each method.
- Experience in working with Elastic Beanstalk which is used to scaling .NET applications deployed in AWS cloud.
- Also, used Pivotal Tracker an agile project management tool for organizing workflow.
- Worked with Version controlling tools such as GIT, Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Used Visual Studio, ReSharper for Integration.
Environment: .NET 4.6 & Core, WCF, WPF, Web services, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET EF 6.0, C# v6, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET Core, SQL Server 2012. Oracle 10g, AWS, Azure, SSRS, NUnit, Dependency Injections/IoC (Ninject), Crystal Reports, GIT, MSMQ, TFS,HTML 5, CSS 3, AngularJS/2/4, NodeJS, ReSharper.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Sr. NET Developer
- Implemented the project using ASP.NET MVC , AJAX , C# and Oracle 8i database.
- Implemented data retrieval and manipulation using LINQ to Entity Framework.
- Used Entity Framework Code First approach to implement databases and writing migrations.
- Used C# for creating Business Logic by using various Math functions to make operations based on customer’s inputs.
- Worked on multithreading techniques for creating high performance application.
- Worked with NUnit test as it allows parameterized tests and can aggregate tests and execute them separately.
- Worked on implementing component classes and WCF services across the enterprise and integrated in UI using MVVM pattern using WPF helpers.
- Implemented Kafka MQ to send the reports of the results to the customers who had subscribed with the help of Pubsub methodology.
- Implemented RESTful services in working with JSON data with the help of Web API.
- Hosted Web API services for implementing business logic and used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Worked with Web API to provide services to HTTP requests. Used Entity framework and LINQ to query.
- Tested every output with unit test from visual studio environment.
- Used AngularJS resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs, and Standardizing data access interfaces.
- Worked with Node.js for updating the existing functionalities as per client needs.
- Used AngularJS for implementing Search logic to retrieve data from datasets.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Check-ins and team interactions.
- Generated various Monthly, Quarterly reports by different type of reports using SSRS.
- Used Subversion for versioning and storing the code.
Confidential, Frisco, TX
- Created an ASP.NET Ajax application where we can work with CRUD operations like creating, updating and deleting data of the current insurance policy holders.
- Implemented Factory design pattern while creating application where we minimized dependencies and complexity.
- Wrote Stored Procedures for efficient use of SQL Server.
- Created web application using ASP.NET MVC with Web API. Create RESTful web service that manages user application authentication, information and product purchases.
- Worked with WPF, Silverlight 4 in creating custom controls, data bindings and graphics using expression blend.
- Created API for consuming get, post requests and tested it with the postman extension by giving suitable data.
- Worked with TFS Versioning and updated tasks within the deadlines, and shared code with TFS check-ins and push which is a part of Visual Studio IDE.
- Worked with Roles for assigning and validating the users and admin. Also, restricted some functionalities between them.
- Wrote triggers and implemented various Joins to get the required filtered data.
- Created a small web based application where we have used JQuery Ajax for working with user’s requests.
Environment: .NET, ASP.NET MVC, MVVM, AngularJS, TFS, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 8i, Crystal Reports, Silverlight, Angular JS, C# v4, WPF, Web API, Entity Framework, ASP.NET AJAX, MVC, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Worked as an Associate application developer on a project with state government hospital.
- Created a small WCF service for hospitals medicines which is to be shown in a vendor website which runs on client’s domain.
- Created different animated scenes using the combination of animation controls like storyboard, double animation with color effects it was entirely done with WPF with XAML.
- Been part of QA team where we supported our client application related to debugging and deploying.
- Used ADO.NET which works as an interface between Front-end and back-end database.
- We have also used ASP.NET Ajax for getting and storing user requests with JQuery.
- Used Bootstrap and CSS for styling and making cross platform design for mobile and desktop.
- Created stored procedures, tables and constraints in database for a clean flow of data between UI and DAL.
- Worked on 3-tier architecture constitutes of User Interface, Business Logic, and Data Access Layer.
- Created a small test application with ASP.NET MVC, MVVM.
- Wrote business logic with C# programming language version 4.0.
Environment: .NET, ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC, MVVM, TFS, SQL Server 2008, Crystal Reports, C#, ADO .NET, ASP.NET AJAX, MVC, CSS, Bootstrap.