- 7+ years of experience in Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Documentation, Development, Testing and Implementation, Integration and Maintenance of Web and Windows based Applications.
- Experience/strong knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive experience with Microsoft. Net Technologies (.NET Framework MS Visual Studio .NET, C#, ASP, ASP.NET MVC4, ADO.NET, VB.NET, Windows Services, LINQ, Web Services/WCF, Entity Framework and various relational databases SQL Server, Oracle).
- Hands on experience in design and development of applications using Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns.
- Experience in implementing Agile methodology.
- Expertise inC# and used .NET framework 3.0/3.5/4.0and4.5.
- Developed GUI using Web based (Web Forms, ASP.NET) application development in C#.
- Experience of responsive UI design in SPA development.
- Strong knowledge in protocols like Http, Https, SOAP and TCP/IP.
- Experience in deploying, configuring and maintaining the web sites and services on IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0/7.5/8.0 with and without secured socket layer.
- Familiar with C# features such as Dynamic Binding, Lambda expressions(LINQ), Anonymous types, Query expressions, Named and optional arguments and collection Initializers.
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Prism .
- Expertise in ADO.NET, Entity Framework and SQL to Database.
- Well - versed knowledge in SQL, T-SQL, constraints, indexes, stored procedures, functions, cursors, triggers, views, joins using SQL Server.
- Expertise in SqlServer 2000/ 2005/2008/2012/2014, Oracle 8i/9i,10g/11g, MYSQL and MongoDB.
- Experience with NoSQL MongoDB in working with collections, indexes, shards and other database management tasks.
- Proficient in CRUD operations and Indexes in both SQL and NoSQL.
- Focused on architecting NoSQL databases like Mongo.
- Worked with MongoDB and used Mongo Shell and Robo mongo to access it.
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using WCF, WPF, Web API, Restful Services and XML Web Services.
- Knowledge on Micro Services.
- Strong Knowledge on cloud based architecture (AZURE) and AWS.
- Expertise in all types of authentication like Windows, Forms, Passport and ADFS.
- Expertise in SSIS package Development, Configuration and Scheduling the SQL Server agent jobs to pull the data from different data sources using SSIS packages.
- Knowledge on Reporting Tools SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experienced in working with Iterative Agile Programming Methodology using Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Good understanding of technology with focus on delivering business solutions.
- Strong Knowledge in Team Foundation Server.
- Believer of team-work and knowledge sharing.
- Provided production support and developed enhancements and simultaneously fixed defects.
Languages: C, C++, C#, VB.NET, SQL and PL/SQL.
Microsoft Technologies: .Net Framework 4.6.2/4.5.2/4.5/4.0/2.0, C#4.0, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5, ADO.NET, Silverlight, Entity Framework 4.0, LINQ, WPF, WCF and SharePoint.
Web Frameworks: AngularJS 2.0,1.3,1.6, KnockoutJS and Bootstrap.
Methodologies: Waterfall and Agile.
Reporting Tools: MS Excel, SSRS 2008/2005 and Crystal Reports 2010/9/8.5/8.
IDE/Source Control: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2014/2015, VSS, TFS, SVN and SQL Server Management Studio.
Databases: MySQL, IBM DB2, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS Access and MongoDB3.2.
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT and Microsoft IIS 8.0/7.0/7.5/6.0/5.0/4.0.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10 and Linux.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Environment: Visual Studio 2015/2017, .Net Core, MVC 5.0, C#, ASP.NET4.5, MVC 5.0, Entity Frame Work 6.0, HTML 5, CSS, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, Angular 2.0, JSON, TFS2013, WCF, IIS 7.0, ADO.NET, LINQ, NUnit, SQL Server 2014, SSIS, SSRS, Windows 7and UML.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance. Working with Iterative Agile Methodologies.
- Expertise in developing and deploying plug-ins, custom workflow activities and java script extensions for MS Dynamics CRM.
- Experienced in translating requirements into solutions with proper dependencies and preparing strategic development plan in MS Dynamics CRM.
- Development and implementation of Web-based, client/servers and distributed applications.
- Created Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make it more dynamic by using AngularJS framework.
- Created web Application using Asp.Net, Ajax and Web API.
- Experience in presentation frameworks/libraries like PRISM or MVVM Light.
- Consumed WPF service based on the requirement.
- The new single page application framework is based on Angular JS and Angular UI Bootstrap, which is responsive and attractive.
- Used Angular2 HTTP Module to make API calls and worked with the observables.
- Developed Custom Directives using Angular2. Implemented Routing, imperative Routing and Guards with the help of Angular2 Router Module.
- Coded in AngularJS MVC framework to build Web application for the internal use of the organization.
- Experience in using ASP.NET, AJAX framework for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Used ASP.NET MVC to add functionality to individual pages such as to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the controller.
- Worked with WPF, Silverlight in creating custom controls, data binding and graphics using Expression Blend.
- Managed to implement a layout system which adapt to changing window and display conditions by using WPF layout controls.
- Implemented client-side win form application with tested using Visual Studio N-Unit Testing Framework and hosted on IIS.
- Developed Windows Forms for the user interface parts of the applications using various Windows controls like the Tree View control, List View control, Checked List Box control etc.
- Developed enhancements to MongoDB architecture to improve performance and scalability.
- Upgraded Mongo systems from 2.6 to 3.2.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data in MongoDB.
- Involved in creating shards, replica sets and monitoring for Mongo Systems.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, indexes, Shard and replication.
- Used MongoDB third party tools (ROBO MONGO, MONGOOWL and MONGOVUE) and mongo-built in binaries to monitor and analyze the performance of MONGODB.
- Worked on different storage engines in Mongo. Managing Mongo databases using MMS monitoring tool for point in time Backup and recovery.
- Also used Entity Framework to pull the data from the SqlServer for a specific application.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Converted .Net application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service project as part of cloud deployment.
- Involved in Windows Azure to deploy the application on cloud and managing the session.
- Involved in evaluating and analyzing pre-written modules for performance tuning in application and data base procedures.
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
Sr .NET Developer
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, C#, ASP.NET4.0, MVC 4.0, WCF, Entity Frame Work 4.0, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, XML, AngularJS, NUnit, ADO.NET, LINQ, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, UML, TFS2013, WCF, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008 and IIS 7.0.
- Involved in Design, Coding, Testing and Implementation of the application.
- Designed and developed the GUI, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Created billing components classes in C#, ADO.NET, LINQ and Oracle.
- Created a Windows service to generate statements and invoices using billing components.
- Implemented threading to process more than one statements and invoices at one time.
- Worked on writing various functions to validate the form fields and check for duplicates, special characters etc.
- Implemented application with using of C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML, CSS, AJAX and Win Forms.
- Created a custom, single-page, responsive web application using Angular JS.
- Developed complex MVC Controller, View, Models and Helper methods linked to backend database.
- Created data access layer using LINQ, SqlServer and ADO.NET.
- Involved in Integrate the dynamic pages with Angular JS and jQuery to make the pages dynamic.
- Develop a WPF win form client, Desktop client to use the WCF services.
- Develop user forms in WPF and then used data binding worked on MVVM pattern, worked with dependency property, attached property, Routing events.
- Created SSIS Packages/projects to move data from source to destination by using Visual Studio.
- Creating jobs for scheduling the SSIS packages.
- Created SSIS Packages to integrate data coming from Text files and Excel files.
- Created stored procedures, indexes, user defined functions and triggers.
- Used crystal reports to generate the statements and invoices.
- Managed the SharePoint site creation and management.
- Created Workflows using SharePoint Designer 2013.
- Installed and configured Apps in SharePoint as per business requirements.
- Involved in usage of test runner for running test assemblies that use the NUnit test framework assemblies.
- Used TFS for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Involved in Development and Production Support of the application.
Environment: ASP.Net 3.5, C#.Net, MVC3, Entity Framework, LINQ, ADO.Net, VisualStudio2010, Web Services, PL/SQL, Oracle10g, WCF, XML, XSLT, Java Script, jQuery, Ajax, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server2008 and Agile.
- Maintained the good relationship with client and gathered the requirements.
- Designed Crystal reports from scratch including requirements gathering from business users and creating report specifications and deploying the reports in various environments.
- Involved in System Analysis, design and development.
- Designed and Developed an Interactive Graphical User Interface for various modules using Win Forms, Windows service, desktop applications inheritable Win Forms and User Controls using ASP.NET, C#.NET, HTML, XML and XSLT.
- Developed Windows Work Flow with Custom Activities for the Web service access.
- Implemented MVC architecture to build the application.
- Involved in development of business logic which includes Code-behind files, User controls and Classes in the middle tier using C#.Net.
- Used ADO.NET and data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset, data table for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Used simplified client-side validation, better session management and powerful data access management using ASP.NET.
- Used (and created with XPath) the XSLT for the file transform in the work flow.
- Consumed WCF Service to get all the details of customer.
- Involved in Writing Scripts Containing PL/SQL program units that can be read into the database using the oracle SQL*Plus tool.
- Implemented the Logging and Application error handling using the MSDN libraries like Event viewer and Log file.
- Used VSS for Version Control.
- Extensively used Data binding concept like Data Grid, Data Set, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers to display the required data.
- Created the Technical Design Documents. Involved in the Deployment and Delivery of the product in the client environment.
- Designed different templates for email campaigns and responsible for sending emails to customers.
- Designed and developed the various reports based on user requirement and export reports into excel and PDF files.
- Wrote the code for complex business rules and involved in code reviews, peer reviews.
- Researching, analyzing, writing code to modify and enhance existing requirements.
- Performing the different modules like login, search and download with tracking.
- Involved in creating User Control to display Menus on web pages.
- Have extensively used Datasets, Data table and Data view to retrieve and manipulate data and display it in an ASP.NET page.
- Involved in writing stored procedures and all DML using SQL 2005.