7 years of formal over 10 years of experience in requirement analysis, designing, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and security testing activities of client/server/web and mobile applications.Have an excellent analytical, problem solving, fast learning, strong attention to detail, client relationship and interpersonal skills with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, handle multiple tasks, interact with professionals at all levels and can also work as a part of a team as well as independently with a little or no supervision.
- Visual Studio
- S - SDLC
- SQL Server
- Burp Suite
- MS Office
Application Security Analyst
- Performed Dynamic Application Security Testing ( Confidential ) to identify security vulnerabilities within running web based and mobile applications and worked with stakeholders on remediation.
- Performed Static Application Security Testing (SAST)/Source code analysis of application source code to identify potential security flaws and worked with dev teams on remediation.
- Provided analysis and remediation recommendations to application and infrastructure teams responsible for the maintenance of vulnerable applications
- Provided approval of applications to be released into a production environment based on the severity of open vulnerabilities in the application environment and the intended remediation date
- Managed a third - party security testing program, responsible for scheduled regular security assessments of high risk applications performed by an outside vendor
- Managed a security coding development training program for application development teams designed to create security awareness and reduce the overall level of risk from the development stages of SDLC
- Provided security guidelines, best practices for applications, frameworks and platforms
- Researched, initiated and drove the evaluation of tools, technologies, processes, policies, controls, standards to maintain and enhance the security of applications.
- Involved in the modification and addition of functionalities in the existing applications including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance using Waterfall methodology.
- Coded stored procedures and queries extensively for querying the database using ADO.Net.
- Implemented new design changes to improve the efficiency of the Web Application
- Developed various interface screens using WinForms, HTML controls for Client-Server interaction.
- Used Session State, View State, Cookies and Query Strings to persist and transfer data between pages.
- Implemented client side and server side validations.
- Involved in deploying the application on the IIS server.
- Designed and developed Master pages and User controls.
Desktop Support Specialist
- Provided support for desktop computer operating systems and hardware/peripherals; worked with employees across the corporation
- Proactively resolve customer problems related to equipment and services
- Delivered just-in-time support both at the HelpDesk and across campus and responded to departmental technical emergencies in order to minimize data loss
- Tested software images for security bugs; evaluated software and written technical instructions and documentation.
- Assisted the Help Desk Manager in supervision, training and mentorship of interns at the Help Desk with a specific focus on leading the team of Desktop Support Referral student employees who also contribute to tier 2 ticket resolution
- Continually updated personal knowledge of computing hardware operating systems and software