Key Skills and Certificate:
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD)
Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD.net)
Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2 Platform (SCJP)
Web Applications: IIS, Window 2003 Server, .Net, Cold Fusion Max, VS Crystal Reports.
Database: SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2k, SSIS, SSRS, Oracle 9.i, Oracle 10g,sql, pl sql.
Operating System: Window 2000/2003 Server, XP, MS Project Server, AS400, Unix.
Tools: VS 2008, VS 2005, VS2003, PCAnywhere, Actual PC, Nunit, TortoiseSV, CruiseControl,
Acqu Data, VS Source safe.
Good at LINQ, WCF, WPF, Knowledge of WWF.
Application (contract part time)Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality for company web application using Sql server 2005, SSIS, SSRS, .net 3.5. Ajax, html, IIS 6.0, VS2008.
- Maintain existing client server windows program. (Telecommuting with main office in PA).
- Maintaining classic point of sales asp and cold fusion system
Senior SQL,.net (contract), Confidential, (12/2008-05/2009) LA, CA
- Create, analyze and maintain stored procedures, triggers, functions and other SQL Server objects.
- Work with Business System Analysts in defining and formulating of the business requirements
- Program dynamic SQL queries and stored procedures involving complex business logic and multi-table relationships. Work with SQL Server 2005 in the capacity of database design, identify performance improvements, and creating stored procedure .Major Software used: Sql Server 2005, VS 2008, TortoiseSV .
Asp, Asp.net Developer, Confidential,Pittsburgh, PA
- As a key team member, converted an expense management legacy system to ASP.net using .net 3.5, Visual Studio 2008, C#, enterprise libraries, SQL server 2005, and oracle 9i.
- Evaluated and analyzed client's requirement, enhanced existing corporate spending management application software in classic asp, css, sql server 2005 and oracle 9i; wrote component in Java; modified .net widow service and web service.
- Customized and developed new expense management software for government agencies and corporate clients. Designed new database in sql server 2005 or oracle 9i, wrote complicated sql or pl/sql query, stored procedures, user defined functions.
SQL and ASP.Net Developer Confidential,Chambersburg, PA
- Wrote middle tier code in C#.NET 2.0. Analyzed UML class diagram, sequence diagram, work flow, writing platform independent, object oriented and service oriented software. Programmed the solution which used collection generics xml and MSMQ to map event message. Developed a web service to be called to send event message object. Wrote the service layer to communicate with data access layer. Enhancing UI windows forms in c# code.
- Developed an N-tier .Net integration project between Microsoft Project and other tools. Wrote SQL stored procedure, SQL user defined functions and views to manage data of the systems.
- Programmed complicated SQL script to analyze the data from our tech calling center and make reports, transferring data from one data source to other using DTS.
Programmer, Confidential,Scranton, PA
- Maintained and enhanced an online product order system, which was written in ASP.net, Web Service, window service and XML, to retrieve data from windows system (SQL Server) and AS400 system.
- Tool /System/Software/Language : SQL Server 2000, SourceSafe, window 2003 server, Net Studio 2003, VB.net, Window XP, SQL Server 2000, AS400. SQL, SQL stored procedure.
ColdFusion Developer, Confidential,Wind Gap, PA
- Participated in full development lifecycle: analysis, design, development, testing, & implementation. Working concurrently on multiple application projects both individually and with a team.
Programmer Analyst, Confidential,York, PA
- Tech supporting, software and hardware configuration.
Java Tutor Confidential,Colorado
Tutor undergraduate IT student to write JAVA code, Jbuild4, Oracle 8i, SQL Server, Rational Rose.
Master of Science-Computer Science ).