- Around 4 years of Application Development & Support experience that includes Analysis, Design, Development and Enhancements of applications built on Microsoft Technologies.
- Strong experience in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation in developing Web and Windows using N - tier Architecture in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with the C# (4.0), .NET Framework (4.0), ASP.NET (4.0), SPRING. NET, ADO.NET, Kendo UI, ENTITY FRAME WORK, AJAX, LINQ, WCF, CSS, SOAP with backend a s SQL Server, AS/400, SHAW .
- Extensively developed applications in Win Forms, Web Forms, MVC and MVVM Architectural patterns.
- Proficiency in software development life cycle (SDLC) for development process and AGILE, SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies of development process such as Requirement Collection, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Proficient knowledge in Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, Web API, DOM, JSON, XML, AJAX, RESTful services.
- Experience in application development utilizing WCF, XAML, LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Exceptional skills and experience in design and handling of SQL Server and Oracle Databases.
- Experience in deploying DB scripts & Application code changes using Jenkins build.
- Extensive experience in using ASP.net MVC Razor & ASPX Pages.
- Experience in L-2 level Production Support.
- Experience in using Logging tools Splunk & Tealeaf.
- Experience in Software development methodologies like Agile and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Extensive experience in relational database development, for creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures and Functions using T-SQL in Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2012.
- Experience in using Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Git Hub, Team Foundation Server (TFS), perforce (P4V) &VSS.
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework - Integration Testing, MS Unit Test, NUNIT.
Database: SQL Server 2014/2012/2010, Oracle10g, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, Classic ASP, MVC 4.0, ADO.net, HTML, HTML5 WCF, Web Services, Ajax, Kendo UI, XML, SOAP, CSS, CSS3, LINQ, Entity Framework.
Tools: Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010, Git Hub, TFS, Fiddler, Postman, JIRA, SoapUI, HP QC, Remedy, Tealeaf, Splunk, SSRS, SSIS.
Web Server: Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.5/8.0/8.5.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista Premium, Windows Server 2012, Windows XP.
Confidential, Plano, TX
J r. .Net Developer
- Developed the Web Application by extensively using Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPs).
- Contributed in Http Module SDK & Turing SDK implementation.
- Integrated Http Module SDK in Titan Application.
- Implemented code to consume Turing Service in Titan Application for SSN Tokenization & DeTokenization.
- Created ReadMe document for Http Module SDK integration with Titan Application.
- Created ReadMe document for generating Turing Certificate for consuming Http Module SDK in Titan Application.
- Installation of the Turing Certificate using curve command and certificate store to communicate with Turing service through encrypted SSL channel.
- Created, maintained, updated WCF Service for Tokenization using C#, HTTP module (receives JSON, XML payload) performs operations the likes encryption, tokenization of data then send it back to service and then receives data).
- Consumed Turing API (tokenize, detokenize, encrypt & decrypt data) in Titan Application.
- Used YAML configured data file.
- Created Triggers for 1-time data load for Tokenization.
- Identify customer’s business flow and gap analysis, provide recommendations in key strategic areas involving.
- Involved in Spring Batch jobs Performance Testing (PT) using JMeter for low, medium & large sized data.
- Implemented Load runner scripts to capture Performance Testing (PT) details of Titan various SSN displayed screens.
- Develop enhancements, system documentation and alter procedures for quality improvement and development.
- Analyzed NPI data usage across different layers (UI, Business Layer, DAL & Service Layer) in Titan Application for implementing Tokenization & DeTokenization.
- Used Splunk to see the Titan application logs to track down the issues.
- Used Chronos to deploy and test the Spring Batch jobs.
- Used Mesos to see Spring Batch jobs execution logs.
- Modified DX Net jobs steps to execute new Spring Batch jobs as a part of Tokenization & Detokenization process.
- Written unit test cases using NUnit, Moq as mocking framework.
- Removal of NPI data fields from Stored Procedures (SPs), writing DB Unit test cases & Unit Testing.
- Implemented exception handling, event loggers and develop code for data access and designing of User interface (UI) in Titan application.
- Used JQuery and Java Script for Client Side Validations.
- Used MVC architecture in Titan Application.
- Prepared design documents, design patterns, component design specification/feature design specification and time estimation.
- Development of stored procedures scripts, triggers, rewrote test cases and unit/regression/integration testing of script changes.
- Construct data conversion, enhancement, data acquisition and data processing.
- Used Postman & Fiddler tools to test out Turing Service call in various environments (Dev, QA & PROD) and Titan Web Services.
- Deployed Titan code changes in Dev/QA environments using Jenkin Build.
- Involved in monthly Hardening release and tested out release changes.
- Writing queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2012 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into tables.
- Deployed DB script changes in Dev/QA/Pre-Prod environments using Jenkin Build.
- Used Git Hub in source check-in, check-out and merging the code changes by creating Pull Requests (PR) in various branches.
- Communicated with Product Owner to gather specifications for new enhancements.
- Communicated with different teams when required.
- Modified design documents for Titan enhancements.
- Mentored to other new developers with programming issues and given knowledge sharing sessions.
- Reviewing all issue related to code and delivery, work allocation, testing and documentation.
- Involved in Design Review, maintenance, QA Test Support.
- Co-ordination with QA Testing, Defect Tracking and closure, Communicate with Client/business user for requirement.
- Participated in Sprint Grooming & Project Implementation (PI) planning sessions.
- Followed Agile Methodology with 2 weeks Sprint and used VersionOne for tracking Backlogs items.
Jr .Net Developer
- Used N-tier Architecture for Presentation Layer, Business and Data Access Layers.
- Provided Production Support. Fixing all priority Bugs (High, Medium, Low) using tools Remedy and TFS.
- Responsible for Second-level (L2) support for all installations of Amway’s Global Web application. (PS1 - North America, PS2- South East Asia and PS3 - Europe).
- Participated in hotfix requests.
- Coded extensively in C#.NET targeting the Business requirements.
- Handling the activities pertinent to designing using AngularJs for Amway Website.
- Modified various controllers’ code in Angular pages to fix the bugs.
- Responsible to production-related code defects & CRQs within the Global Web application.
- Supported: Business Center, Brand Center and E-Commerce.
- Supported Endeca search and navigation and World Server translation management applications.
- Developed and enhanced the application using the MVC 5, JQuery and Entity Framework.
- Implemented ADO.NET objects in accessing and retrieving data from the SQL server
- Participation in the monthly production code release cycle.
- Involved in Change Requests (CRQs) analysis, design and creation/ updation of functional specification documents.
- After finding root cause of the issues redirecting Incidents to respective teams for fixing up.
- Communicated with Business Analyst (BA) for gathering requirements.
- Translate business requirements into functional & technical requirements.
- Responsible for fixing the bugs in designing UI/Middle tier/database using iterative Agile Methodology.
- Responsible for fixing the bugs in mobile Amway website too.
- Timely triage of Global Web related Remedy Incidents.
- Support for Global Web integrated functions, including Content Management, Search, Navigation Management and Translation Management.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI.
- Adjust Global Web application settings, as required, via AAdmin Utilities console.
- We support content display pertinent issues the likes Missing/wrong Images, text, pages, incorrect Resources (PDF, Videos, etc.).
- Modified RESTful API services to expose data to mobile users in XML/JSON data structures.
- Responsible for consuming WCF Services to exchange data between Web Application and Central Application and consumed WCF service, which is based on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Created a rich Web application using ASP.NET MVC 5.0 with Razor as View Engine.
- Implemented Models, Views, Controllers using MVC design pattern.
- Connected to Data base tables and views using ADO.Net and implemented association between tables.
- Followed development methodology Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Created Database Tables, Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers in SQL Server 2012 as per the requirements.
- Experienced in Software Configuration Management, Creating work items (Tasks), associate work items, setting up company Version policies utilizing Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Involved in source check-in, check-out and merging while working with Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Involved in the meeting with the user to understand and share the ideas.
- Deployed the application on IIS 8.5
- Involved in Understanding Existing business rules and Reviewing Requirements with Business Team and Implementing and Prioritizing the Tasks per Business Requirements using the Agile Methodology.