- 8+ years of IT experience in C#.Net, MVC, ASP.Net, Web API, WCF, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Web Forms, Web Services and VB.Net.
- Proven ability to lead, project resources, interact with clients, coordinate and work in achieving high levels of productivity, efficiency in complex, dynamic and challenging environments.
- Worked on developing applications with agile methodologies.
- Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance of several major Web and Client/Server Applications.
- Extensive understanding in creating and managing Views, Partial Views, View Model using ASP.NET MVC.
- Extensive experience in developing Single Page Applications (SPA) using AngularJS.
- Experience in building Web services using Web API and performing CRUD operations.
- Experience in developing and deploying WCF services, XML Web Services, and Restful services.
- Strong expertise and knowledge in RDBMS, Normalization of Database Schema, writing Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Triggers, Views and Joins in SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 and Oracle, PL/SQL.
- Solid Understanding and command in Object Oriented Programming System (OOPS) Principles and concepts.
- Experience in on Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services, WCF RIA Services, SOAP over HTTP.
- Experience in working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) in .Net Framework 3.5.
- Expert in writing T - SQL statements for creating Tables, Indexes, Views, and Constraints.
- Excellent T-SQL development skills to write complex queries involving multiple tables, great ability to develop and maintain stored procedures, triggers, user defined functions.
- Extensively worked in writing SQL Connections, SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Exception Handlers, Crystal Reports, SSIS, and SSRS.
- Data Warehouse Design and Maintenance and Data Migrations using SQL Services Integration Services.
- Well versed with Test Driven Development, used NUnit and Visual Studio Test Tools for Unit testing.
- Experience in working with GIT, Team Foundation Server (TFS) source control. Created new team projects under team project collections, merging and branching to support parallel development.
- Hands on Code Reviews, Change, Configuration, Release & Build Management and Administration of applications.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving skills, strong teamwork orientation, dedicated to quality output for the team or to individual assignments as required by the work environment. Self-Starter, willing to learn new technologies, ability to learn fast, and determined to achieve.
.Net Languages and Technologies: C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, MVC 4.0/5, Web Services, Web API, WCF, WPF, Entity Framework, LINQ, VB.Net
Markup Languages: Bootstrap 3, HTML, CSS, XML
Web Servers: IIS7.5, IIS8.0
Databases: Oracle 10g and 11g, SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 , MySQL
.Net Frameworks: 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 and 4.6
Configuration Tools: GIT, TFS, and VSS
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP, Windows 7, Windows 2003,2008 and 2012 Data Center/R2 Standard Edition
Other Tools: Fiddler
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCEConfidential, Denver, CO
Senior .Net Developer
- Worked in AGILE and SCRUM environment regularly attending the Status Meetings and updating daily status in the internal web portal.
- Developed client side application using AngularJS and business logic was coded in Web API 2, MVC 5.
- Developed small web applications and supporting existing vb.net applications.
- Developed the server side code using C#, VB.Net and client side code using Java Script with Visual Studio IDE.
- Worked as a Custom WPF Diagram Designer with resizable, draggable, nonrectangular controls implementing a per-node properties editor.
- Implemented and Migrated WPF App to create attractive and effective user Interface using XAML document.
- Created various Angular Services and injected them into Angular Controllers (using Dependency Injection) to enable AJAX calls and created Custom angular directives to create own HTML tags and induce some kind of functional behavior to those tags.
- Used various AngularJS grid tables like Object table and Hands on the table to present application data on web pages and added dynamic columns.
- Created and consumed service calls in Web API 2 to perform CRUD operations using HTTP methods (GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE).
- Created and configured WCF service with multiple bindings like NetMsmqBinding, NetTcpBinding, WSHttpBinding, and BasicHttpBinding.
- Designed and implemented WCF REST service for stateless web Service behavior.
- Implemented WCF throttling and WCF concurrency to increase throughput of the WCF web service.
- Worked with WPF, Silverlight in creating custom controls, 3D graphics, data binding etc.
- Implemented Data access layer using C#, ODP.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers using Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Developed database triggers and stored procedures using T-SQL cursors and tables.
- Written and executed complex T-SQL queries using SQL Server Management Studio for back end data validation testing.
- Worked with GIT version control and created repositories, check in, checkout the code regularly to avoid merge conflicts and to maintain consistency of the application.
- Performed Code Reviews (manual) to implement performance and coding conventions guidelines.
Associate .Net Developer
- Involved in requirement analysis and application designing sessions.
- Developed Web Forms for the modules using ASP.Net server controls.
- Effectively involved in various stages of development of the project starting from the project planning until production and maintenance using Agile Methodology.
- Used C#.Net, MVC 5, Web API, and Oracle for the application development.
- Developed responsive web application using Bootstrap 3, HTML 5, and CSS.
- Developed using C#.NET 3.5 to incorporate business logic and ASP.NET 3.5 for GUI and implemented WPF technology to provide Rich Interactive Application.
- Designed a Web application using Web API and populated data using .Net Entity Framework and Used Entity Framework to model and manage data from SQL Server.
- Implemented business logic using MVC authorization filters, action filters, and exception filters.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Service for Business Logic Layer for Service Oriented Architecture.
- Worked with WPF for creating custom controls, data binding and graphics.
- Created necessary custom $watch to validate form elements in the background on entered input values.
- Implemented Web API services for CRUD operations with Http Verbs GET, PUT, POST and DELETE.
- Developed Single page application (SPA) using Angular JS.
- Implemented Data access layer using ODP.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Designed and Created database objects such as Tables, Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions using Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Expertise in database applications involving complex Database Queries, stored procedures, triggers, (Data Transformation Services) DTS packages, design and implementation with MS SQL Server 2014, Oracle 10g and Microsoft Access.
- Responsible for Creating and Modifying T-SQL stored procedures/ triggers for validating the integrity of the data.
- Worked with GIT version control to manage project development.
- Performed Unit Testing using NUnit, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and System Integrated testing (SIT) to handle deployments in QA and Production stages.
- Handled production issues during the deployments and effectively managed client change requests.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, and Development of the application.
- Developed application using C#.Net, ASP.NET 4.5 and Created Test Cases.
- Analyze, develop and test new systems using MVC 3 with C#/ASP.Net.
- Features of ASP.Net such as the graphics user interface, master pages, data validation.
- Made full use of .Net object-oriented features(C#), event handling, error handling, caching and security features.
- Used Agile/Scrum practices and Test Driven Development (TDD) techniques to provide reliable working software.
- Developed web application for mobile devices using Bootstrap 3, HTML 5, and CSS.
- Implemented Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts and principles and worked on Object Oriented Design (OOD).
- Created and consumed SOAP-based Web Services.
- Implemented Error Logging and Auditing for the website.
- Developed the services using WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) to access catalog and basket related functionalities.
- Developing the application using MVC, Entity Data Model and RESTful and WCF services.
- Responsible for UI design and creating contracts and classes in WCF for different modules in the application.
- Its web based N-Tier application developed using WCF Services and Data Services Data Access Layer as Business Service Tier and ASP.NET as Presentation Tier.
- Implemented Data access layer using LINQ to SQL to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Designed and Created database objects such as Tables, Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions, Triggers, and Indexes.
- Performed and deployed Builds for various Environments like QA, Integration, UAT and Productions Environments.
- Wrote Unit Test using NUnit, Automated Acceptance Test, and Functional Test. Performed unit testing on every new version before sending the application for User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Worked with Team Foundation Server (TFS) source control to manage the project development.
- Assisted Developers during coding, debugging and Build issues.
Associate Software Engineer
- Developed application using C#, ASP.Net MVC 4, Code First Approach in Entity Framework 5, Web Forms.
- Developed MVC Razor views, partial views, complex Controllers, helper methods, and view model repository pattern layers.
- Implemented Agile/Scrum Methodologies for the development of the project.
- Developed Web API to communicate between DAL and other business components and to access the application catalog and search related functionalities.
- Created and used services using WCF (Service Contract, Operation Contract, Data Contract, Endpoints, Hosting).
- Worked with OOPS concepts and techniques such as Classes and Objects, Constructor and Destructor, Function Overloading, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Interface, Polymorphism.
- Provided 'Manual', 'Continuous Integration', 'Gated Check-in' and 'Schedule' builds (along with the option to force builds on that schedule even if no changes occurred since the last build).
- Created Builds and deployed builds to different environments based on requests.
- Designed and Created database objects such as Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Indexes using PL/SQL.
- Worked with GIT version control to manage the project development.
- Write Unit Test, Automated Acceptance Test, and Functional Test. Performed unit testing on every new version before sending the application for User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Used Fiddler for troubleshooting, performance tuning, and system monitoring.
- Responsible for deployment of the Application in production and resolving any post-deployment issues.
- Involved in defining business and system requirements and designed the functional and technical specifications.
- Worked in 3 tier architecture to separate development model into layers.
- Worked as Front End developer and implemented different modules in ASP.NET MVC.
- Developing the Presentation Layer using ASP.NET MVC Technologies.
- Created Entity relationship diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequential diagrams for Use Cases.
- Designing User Interface in Silverlight better Performance in Client browser and Procedures. WCF using distributed communication transactions to the database.
- Worked on the Account opening module to handle (CURD) add, modify, delete operations.
- Working with data providers and datasets connecting to an Oracle database using VB.NET.
- Created & Consumed Web Services effectively.
- Used Grid View, Data List, and Repeater controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data onto the page.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework for data querying, storage, and manipulation of the databases.
- Created several Stored Procedures in SQL server to fetch and process user data to the forms.
- Utilized various Joins concepts to create queries and developed triggers.
- Accessed data from the database through XML schemas.
- Implemented card swipe data reading module to read credit card information from the card.
- Used Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to provide reliable working software.
- Developed Web Services using ASP.NET, VB.NET and SQL Server 2008.
- Created Web application development using VB.Net, VBScript, XML and ASP.NET (User Controls, Custom Controls, and Data/Business Components).
- Designed and developed several Windows forms using VB.NET.
- Developed Custom Controls which provides flexibility, reusability better design time experience.
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF.
- Implemented Data access layer using LINQ to SQL connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and Views when necessary and used parameters both in .NET and in Stored Procedures to prevent SQL Injection.
- Implemented Serialization and Deserialization of objects.
- Invoked web services developed by third party
- Write WCF Service and Operations Contracts to be utilized by tablets.
- Developed classes and interfaces for the Data Access layer using VB.NET, ASP.NET ADO.Net, and SQL 2000 data access library.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration services (SSIS).
- Migrated VB 6.0 to VB.NET. As the existing modules functionality are developed using VB 6.0.
- Involved in the documentation of developed Components and module. Enhancements to the existing system to add additional functionality to meet users' requirements.
- Responsible for the integration of software modules (version control and packaging releases).
Environment: .Net Framework 3.5, Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2008, VB 9.0, ASP.NET 3.5, HTML 4, CSS 2.1, VBScript, XML, WCF 3.