- Over 6 years of progressive technical and functional experience specializing in analysis, design, build/deployment, and release of Internet, Intranet, Client Server and Object Oriented applications built on .NET Framework.
- Actively involved in each phase of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC).
- Basic hands on experience in using Microsoft.NET Framework 4.0/3.5/2.0, C#, ASP.NET, IIS, ADO.NET, Web Services, VB.NET, Windows Forms, WPF, WCF.
- Experience in using Revision Control Software such as Apache Subversion (SVN), and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Hands on experience in scripting such as - PowerShell.
- Code building work knowledge using NAnt, MSBuild.
- Standardized the management in an enterprise environment using Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI).
- Configured and integrated continuous integration tool like BuildForge, Hudson/Jenkins.
- Experience in using code coverage tools such as NCover.
- Experience in configuration of Web Services - WSDL and XSDs.
- Good experience in MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and Oracle 10g.
- Basic understanding in Object Oriented Analysis/Design (OOAD) in C#.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills.
Languages (Basics): C, C++, C#, VB.NET
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Oracle 9i/10g
Build Tools: NAnt, MSBuild
IDE: Visual Studio.NET (2005/2008/2010 )
Code Coverage tool: NCover
Web Servers: Internet Information Services (IIS)
Continuous Integration tools: Hudson/Jenkins, BuildForge
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involved in analysis, design and development of the application.
- Used SVN for branching, tagging, and merging.
- Built application code using MSBuild.
- Worked with engineering teams using Visual Studio .NET development environments
- Debugged web pages using C#, ASP.NET, and Visual Studio .NET 2010.
- Helped in testing of Web Services using SOAP UI.
- Monitored and maintained the automatic build and continuous integration process to ensure correct build execution, and facilitate resolution of build failures
- Participated in production releases and assisted developers in different environments.
- Configured Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
Confidential, Spring Valley, NY
- Involved in understanding the business process/requirement by interacting with business users for successful deployment.
- Used Apache SVN for version control.
- Participated in technical discussions about releasing products in .NET environment.
- Used Jenkins to create, improve, and maintain continuous integration environments.
- Managed branching, tagging, and software using SVN.
- Resolved configuration issues in Dev, QA, and PROD.
- Managed Securities and IIS Administration.
- Formulated scripting and deployment techniques.
- Trained within a service-oriented architecture (SOA), web-services and WCF.
- Used MSSQL Databases to check configurations and environments.
Confidential, Berkeley Heights, NJ
- Built C# based application code using NAnt.
- Developed automated build system for ASP .net web application through continuous integration tool Jenkins.
- Used .Net coverage validator to generate code coverage report for IIS application.
- Managed branching, tagging, and software merging using TFS.
- Worked on Oracle 10g database to check configuration and environments.
- Involved in web service integration with other systems.
- Configured BuildForge for Continuous Integration.
- Improved automated build processes
- Participated in design reviews, test case reviews, and testing of the application.
- Developed and maintained documentation of the build/release process.
Confidential ., NYC, NY
- Created build scripts using MSBuild in .Net environment.
- Performed debugging and exception handling in support for the software development.
- Assisted developers creating WebServices endpoints for different modules.
- Provided continuous support and maintenance of software cross-platform builds
- Used PowerShell scripting.
- Developed and maintained documentation of the build/release process
- Deployed builds to clients and international server locations
- Worked as a backup admin for SharePoint Admin.
- Handled production issues and executed Level 1 & 2 release activities.
- Monitored build systems 24/7 for critical failures