- Around 9+ years of experience in Application development using Object Oriented, cross - platform Web-based business solutions, responsive web development, Internet / Intranet applications, Client Server and Windows Applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Expertise in developing multi-tier applications for the Internet/Intranet using Microsoft Technologies like C#.Net, VB.Net, .NET Framework, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, WCF, WWF, XAML, HTML, DHTML, XHTML,XAML, XML/XSLT/XSD/DTD/DOM, Windows Services, Web Services (SOA), Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Java Script and Ajax.
- Expertise in creating Restful API with JSON result set.
- Expertise in writing jQuery to perform AJAX call, client side validation and implement complex business flow.
- Experience in developing mobile applications using Ionic framework and Angular2.
- 2+ Years of Big Data Ecosystem experience in ingestion, storage, querying, processing and analysis of Bigdata.
- Extensive experience in developing Enterprise applications using Eclipse 2.x/3.x.
- Experience in using different application servers Apache Tomcat, WebSphere.
- Expertise in performance tuning of application and SQL Store procedure, achieved performance improve by 100%.
- Experience in programming Java and J2EE technologies including JSP, JSF, Struts, Servlets, Spring.
- Worked on the consumption side of REST based Web Services using AXIS.
- Used Hibernate for implementing the persistence mechanism in the application.
- Experienced in build & release activities of code maintenance.
- Expertise in writing Applications which requires Multi-Threading architecture in C# .NET 3.5
- Thorough understanding of the .Net framework, RDBMS concepts, Design Patterns, Object oriented design, UML and best practices of systems development.
- Having experience in working with various source controls like SVN, TFS and GitHub to work with Team to develop high end solutions.
- Experience in developing SSIS packages and (Reporting) SSRS.
- Experience in writing complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Queries and Views using SQL Server/Oracle.
- Performed Database activities including backup and restore using scheduled SQL Jobs and alerts.
- Also having experience of developing software in "Agile software development" approach and "MVC (Model-View-Controller) Architecture.
- Experience in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Framework (WPF),XAML, Telerik controls, LINQ and Lambda expressions.
- Implemented .Net security features using ASP.Net Authentication and Authorization.
- Worked on payment gateway Integration for authorize.net and PayPal.
- Capable of processing large sets of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data and supporting systems application architecture.
- In depth understanding/knowledge of Hadoop Architecture and various components such as HDFS, JobTracker, TaskTracker, NameNode, DataNode and MapReduce concepts.
- Have hands on experience in writing MapReduce jobs.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and comfortable with all the phases of SDLC
- Worked on different OS like UNIX/Linux, Windows NT and Windows XP.
- Major strengths include ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and new environment.
Big Data Eco Systems: MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, YARN, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, MongoDB
Cloud Services: Azure, Cosmos DB
Programming Languages: Core Java, Java/J2EE, C# .Net, ASP, ASP.Net, VB. Net, C, C++, CSS, CSS3
Frameworks: Angular 2, Angular JS, Node.js, WCF, Bootstrap, Ionic Framework, Entity framework, JQuery
Software Tools: Telerik Controls, Kendo UI Controls
IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Firebug, Chrome Developer tool, SQL BI, SSMS
Databases/Reporting: SQL, Oracle 10g/11g, PL/MySQL, MS Access, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, MYSQL
Application Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0, WebLogic 10.x, Clusters, Nodes, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Glassfish
Package Manager: NPM
Software Concepts: JSON, Ajax, Web Services, SOAP, ASP.Net Themes & Skins, Multithreading, WSDL, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate
Software Designs & Patterns: MVC, MVVM, WPF, UML, Architecture Design Principles, Code Design Patterns
Sub Version Tools: SVN, Ankhsvn, TFS, VSS
Markup Languages: XML, HTML, HTML5, XSL
Software Management: Scrum Agile, Waterfall Model
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Project 2010, Attask
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Vista, UNIX, Linux, DOS, Windows 2008, Server, VMwareOthers: Microsoft Visio 2010, Adobe Photoshop, Mongo Compass
Senior.Net Developer/Technical Lead/Architect
Confidential - New York, NY
- Designed and developed web pages using Microsoft Technologies Asp.Net MVC, Web forms, Entity Framework, WCF Services, Web API, SQL Server, HTML5/CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Created Restful services using Asp.Net Web API to be used in web applications.
- Used AJAX for asynchronous calling to Web API.
- Wrote Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers, which will execute against SQL Server 2008/2012 and Oracle database 10g/11g in order to extract the appropriate data for each report.
- Worked in the AGILE environment for faster and iterative software development.
- Build WPF Application with MVVM Model.
- Installation, configuration and administration of IIS web servers.
- Building new Windows/IIS servers (IIS6.0/7.5/8) and setting up .Net applications.
- Experience in migrating web applications from IIS 6.0 to IIS 7.7/8.0
- Generated periodic reports based on the statistical analysis of the data from various time frame and division using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).Integrated SSRS Reports in to the System to be viewable and downloadable.
- Experience in Active Directory Service Interface.
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) tool is developed using Telerik controls.
- Manage with hands-on approach cross-browser, and cross-device development for Firefox, IE, Chrome, iPad, Android Tablets and mobile devices iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile, and Blackberry.
- Developed new and transform the existing projects into responsive using Bootstrap
- Created custom tagging for the web objects used for reporting.
- Implemented custom Google Analytics event tracking on the sites I’ve worked on.
- Participated in secure architecture code reviews.
- Used various authentication and authorization techniques.
- Utilized Apache Tomcat server integrated with Eclipse for debugging and Unit testing
- Used spring framework for building the application based on MVC design paradigm.
- Worked extensively on design and development of applications using Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JQuery.
- Applied Object Oriented concepts (inheritance, composition, interface, etc.) and design patterns (singleton, strategy Etc.).
- Responsible for designing and reviewing SOAP web services WSDL, their structure, data types and operations with Application architect team.
- Developed Native and Hybrid mobile applications using Ionic framework.
- Worked on veracode static and dynamic code security scans.
- Did Deployments to Various Environments using Azure.
- Used Team Foundtion Server/Visual Source Safe/SVN as the source code version control tool.
- Designed and developed Web Services using C#, ADO.Net and XML to handle content.
- Configure Forms authentication the application by using a Configuration File.
- Configuring Security with IIS and ASP.Net.
- Installation, configuration and management of MongoDB servers and performance tuning of Mongo Databases.
- Troubleshooting of different versions of Mongo database systems and cluster configurations to ensure high-availability in various crash scenarios and restoring roll backs to avoid loss of Data
- Worked on Mongodb database design and indexing techniques
Senior C#.Net Software Developer
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
- Involved in Design documents and development of the application.
- Developed customer information management module through authorize.net and integrated with website.
- Developed and implemented the inventory and price management system.
- Inventory management system is developed e-commerce business.
- Participated in business and technical meetings to made appropriate changes in enhancement.
- Implemented the product information manager and customer information manager.
- Developed Web UI elements according to Model-View-Controller (MVC) which was based on the usage optimality and the code logic division.
- Migration of the code from ASP.Net 2. 0 to ASP.Net 4.0 .Resolved the issues occurred while migrating.
- Developed the modules like customer login, administrator login.
- Developed the Web UI to display the product images.
- Developed a multi file upload custom control and a progress bar is created to indicate file uploading progress using Silver Light 4.0.
- Developed CSS files and Master Pages for common and consistent UI design look.
- Developed the code behind language C#.Net.
- Developed WCF service to transfer files reliably and securely and hosted WCF service on Windows Service.
- Used authentication of Web client user which is based on Forms Authentication with the help of cookies and implemented Role based Authentication.
- All data base operations (creating, deleting, and log update) are done with the help of domain class.
- All images metadata are stored in SQL Server database in the way of XML structure.
- Wrote and if required modified the stored procedures and views in order to maintain data in the SQL Server database. Generated the reports using crystal reports.
- Done the unit testing for the units developed and also responsible for integration testing and also helped the QA team to write the test scripts for regression testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Subversion Control is used for version control management.
Confidential - Iselin, NJ
- Involved in Gathering requirements, Design and Development of the website.
- Helped in designing a marketplace with option to sell merchandise for different sellers using HTML and web services.
- Designed and developed the Web Pages like seller login, buyer account login, seller transaction fee reduction and payments to seller domains.
- Participated in developing a platform for sellers to list products in multiple sites with one product listing.
- Designed to customize data and export to any other ecommerce website.
- Effectively developed and implemented inventory management system, customer management system, seller management system, payment management system. Designed File Upload modules of the website.
- Implemented 3-tier architecture which includes Presentation Layer, Business Layer and Data Access layers.
- The Presentation Layer was developed using ASP.NET Web Forms, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets and Web Controls. Developed business logic layer and used C#.Net as language.
- Used Model View Controller (MVC) pattern in the development of presentation layer.
- Effectively used Session and Cookies for users to validate and the connectivity with the database.
- Implemented Ajax controls and web controls functionality in the UI web forms using Ajax Tool Kit.
- Worked with custom controls and defining layouts, animations using Silver Light.
- Used XSL and XSLT for transforming the data into different formats from XML and vice versa.
- Used Role Based authorization and Form Based authentication for security.
- Worked on WCF to access Data and to communicate between different applications for the system.
- Responsible for database tables designing and implementing the relations between tables
- Developed the data Access Layer of the Application objects like Data Reader, Data Set, Data Grid, Data Adapter and Repeater.
- Wrote queries, stored procedures and Triggers on Oracle 10g database.
- Used SSIS for export/import the load packages.
- Involved in generating reports using crystal reports which fetch the data of different products, sellers, inventory management, and payment management.
- Team Foundation Server is used for version control management.
- Visual Studio 2008 was utilized as the IDE tool for the development of the project.
- Played as a good Team member with problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Designed and implemented different modules such as: Login Form, Registration Form, and File Split as Chunks, File upload to save all servers, Minimize Response Time, File Merge.
- Resolved the issues that had in the existing system such as: Download a file can take from minutes up to several hours depending on the level of network congestion. Time taken to download a file is very high.
- Identify bugs and fix them, trouble shoot and solve any related problems.
- Successfully implemented the proposed system.
- Created a better scope for future enhancements.
- Used windows forms to generate the login modules.
- Helped in enhancement of the website on .Net platform using VB.Net language with ASP technology.
- The website is developed to offer training and examination services across worldwide.
- Developed different modules like Administrator Users, Head Office Users, and Candidate Users.
- ICMS Application is 3-tier architecture with Layers of Presentation Layer, Business Layer, and Data Access Layer.
- Presentation Layer was using ASP.NET, HTML and CSS.
- Responsible for developing rich client interfaces using Win Forms and Web Forms.
- Developed interactive GUIs in the User Interface Layer.
- Designed User Controls in the Application using ASP.NET for writing reusable User Interface UI.
- Developed web form clients in C#.Net using (WPF) Windows Presentation Foundation and XAML.
- Developed number of Complex GUI's using HTML, CSS and AJAX.
- Business components layer was developed using VB.NET classes.
- Used session and application variables for server side state management.
- Used XML Web Services to provide Integration.
- Consumed Web Services for retrieving the customer information their insurance details and address.
- Implemented Stored Procedures, triggers and views for the data access.
- Performed individual testing, unit testing, deploying and bug fixing.
- Further requirements and improvements can easily be done since the coding is mainly structured or modular in nature. Improvements can be appended by changing the existing modules or adding new modules.
- Developed business components and Data access components in C#.NET.
- Developed the Database layer in C# .NET using ADO.NET.
- Designed and developed business objects using C#.
- Extensively used ASP.Net validation controls like custom, compare and range validate to validate the data.
- Extensively used ADO.NET technology to get advantage of disconnected data programming using technologies like Datasets, Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data Tables, Data View and Data Grid.
- Designed and developed a regular data entry forms usingASP.NET and C#.
- Extensively used AJAX controls to build rich User Interfaces.
- Developed web pages using various Controls.
- Developed Helper Classes to validate data against a Set of Business Rules.
- Design and develop user controls (ASCX controls).
- Have developed XML Web Services to Share the business components over the network.
- Used WCF for Reliable and Transacted Data Exchange.
- Written SQL queries and Stored Procedures for data manipulation, insertion, deletion and updates for SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Implement client side validation and messages using Java Script.
- Developed various business reports using Crystal Reports.
Environment: C#, Asp.Net, Ado.net, HTML, CSS, Java Script, SQL, Ajax, XML, WCF, Crystal Reports.