- Over 8 Years of IT experience in the field of Client/Server, Web Applications and Windows applications using Microsoft Technologies and .NET framework.
- Experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server and Oracle which includes the development of Functions, Queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Joins and Triggers using MS SQL Server(SQL, T - SQL) and PL/SQL.
- Proficient in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) such as Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of Web Based and Client-Server.
- Strong experience in design and development of web-based applications using C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Developed n-tier architecture application with User Interface, Service layer, Business and Data Access layers using ASP.NET Web API and Entity Framework.
- Expertise in using Language-Integrated Query(LINQ) and retrieve data from different sources LINQ to Objects, LINQ to Entities, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL, Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Windows Workflow(WF), and SQL backend programming, data modeling, client-server Connectivity, stored procedures and triggers.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in object oriented programming (OOPS) and object oriented analysis and design approach (OOAD) and other OO Design patterns.
- Worked with business analysis and requirement gathering in Agile, Scrum, Water Fall and Test Driven Development. Experienced in creating Web Forms, Win Forms, User Controls and Custom controls.
- Hands on Experience in developing applications using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using different Design Patterns like Singleton, Abstract Factory, Model-View-Control (MVC), Model-view-viewmodel (MVVM) and Model-View-Presentation (MVP) framework.
- Strong Experience in Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and Representational State Transfer (REST) in Singe Page Application (SPA) and proficient in creating Services, endpoints using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Hands on experience in Cloud based Software-as-a-Service, deploying applications on Microsoft Azure.
- Created Version compatible COM components to implement Business logic.
- Experience in using Reporting tools like Crystal Reports, SSRS and SSIS.
- Possess knowledge and experience with different types of testing like unit testing, integration testing, performance testing, N-Unit testing and bug fixing.
- Able to work independently, in teams and meet release/delivery deadline.
- Strong ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
- Experience in working with third party tools like KendoUI and Telerik controls.
- Proficiency in different Web Services like WCF Restful services, WCF SOAP based services, Web API's.
- Have Experience in using SILVERLIGHT
- Hands on working experience with web servers, such as IIS, and with source repositories, such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Visual SourceSafe (VSS), Subversion (SVN), IBM Clear Case and GIT for Version Control.
Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET, C, SQL
.Net Technologies: .Net Framework … ADO.NET, ASP.NET … ASP.Net MVC … Web Services, WCF, WPF, LINQ, Entity Framework, MS Silverlight
Databases: MS-Access, Oracle … MS-SQL Server … and Azure
Web Servers & Protocols: IIS … Apache, TCP, HTTP, UDP, SOAP
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe(VSS) 6.0, Subversion (SVN), Team Foundation Server(TFS), Git
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio … MS Visio, SQL Server Management Studio, Infragistics, Telerik Tools, Fiddler, KendoUI.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SSIS
Methodologies: Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall
Operating systems: Windows 10/8/7/XP, Unix
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
Senior .NET Developer
- Implemented OOPS concepts like abstraction, polymorphism, and inheritance while designing and developing the application.
- Implemented different architectural and design patterns.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, classes using MVC that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Involved in gathering the requirements, analysis, design & development of the project.
- Developed Web API to receive data from sensor device and store in the SQL Server (Azure) Database.
- Developed and Enhanced Master Pages, User Controls, Custom Controls, User Interface by using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery UI.
- Modified Web Services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Developed Agile Software Development methodologies to enable efficient and effective high-quality software development.
- Used Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET MVC 5.0 application using HTML5 and Razor view.
- Created Html Helpers to reduce the amount of tedious typing of HTML tags.
- Developed Console, Windows and Web Applications using C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET in Visual Studio 2017.
- Used WCF for developing and deploying services on windows in line with the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Created Integration Services SSIS package to import raw data from MS Excel to the SQL Server.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business Layer and Data Layer.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2016 for accessing the database.
- Experience in Recovery, Database Migration from SQL to Oracle and upgrading databases from higher versions.
- Developed many T-SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with proper tuning techniques.
- Implemented Logging for ASP.NET MVC applications with Log4Net.
- Converted .NET application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Worked on Entity-Framework for Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
- Develop and update enterprise solution using .NET technology with Oracle 10g in the back end to meet client's need.
- Used JIRA software for custom workflows to build & test software.
- Development of XML messages sent through a Web Service to MSMQ.
- Involved in the Unit and Integration testing.
- Worked with testing team to fix the bugs as part of Bug life cycle and Production support.
- Enhanced the applications performance by constantly monitoring the queries by running Execution plans and query optimization techniques in SQL server.
- Configured TFS for continues integration and build process.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection, and Reporting.
Senior .NET Developer
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and pagi ng with Entity framework Code First in MVC with the help of SQL server 2012.
- Implemented role based authentication which controls the access of site section and gives report of the pages user has visited during their session.
- Involved in gathering the requirements and UI design.
- Followed MVC architecture and developed ASP.NET, MVC 4.0 application using C#, WCF, Generics, Code First Approach in Entity Framework 6and UI in Razor View Engine.
- Involved working with Mongo DB for high scalability, data processing & aggregate calculations using Mongo DB native operations.
- Developed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low cost application integration and multi-tier web applications with the use of Web Services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Developed very responsive, elegant UI views for web pages using the Bootstrap and CSS Frameworks.
- Involved working on Jenkins for continuous Integration.
- Involved in gathering business Requirements, performed Design/Analysis and development for the project while working on Agile Methodology
- Implemented LINQ for querying, sorting, filtering the complex objects.
- Developed MVC Razor views, partial views, complex Controllers, helper methods, View Model repository pattern layers.
- Involved in Web UI Design and Development using ASP.NET, AJAX, User Controls, Custom Controls and Web Forms using C# as code behind.
- Extensively used stored procedures for bulk processing of applications.
- Extensively used BI/ETL (SSIS & SSRS/MRS) tools to transfer data between two different systems and to generate reports.
- Implemented caching techniques, state management, Forms Authentication in ASP.NET.
- Made full use of .NET's object oriented features, event handling, error handling, caching and security feature.
- Worked with .NET Server controls, Web User controls, Form Validation controls and created custom controls.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using Angular JS and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Developed WCF services to communicate between DAL and other business components and to access the application catalog and search related functionalities.
- Performed source code maintenance using Team Foundation Server.
- Designed and developed the Data Access Layer using Entity Framework
- Involved in Design and Code Construction with OOPs Implementation in MVC Architecture.
- Developed WCF RESTful web services using Entity Framework as an object-relational Mapper for .NET Framework.
- Leading the developer team for the new application development in C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net Entity Framework with SQL Server as Database.
- Implemented extreme programming by using fast paced agile methodology, involving in task completion, user stories, and iterations.
- Implemented Core Business logic using C#.
- Used Java script, Ajax for client-side scripting and Used SQL server as database and involved in database design, creating packages, stored procedures, etc.
- Responsible for Database design, and creating of Stored Procedures, triggers to perform the Data retrieval from multiple tables using SQL Server.
- Created various Web forms for user login, account summary, loan applications and history pages using ASP.NET.
- Developed the application framework by using Silverlight for a rich user interface.
- Extensively used ASP.NET Grid View, Repeater, and Details View, Tree View, Data List and Repeater controls for displaying the data in a clear format.
- Created SSIS packages to load data from source to destination using SSIS. Also used few transformations between source and destination to make changes on existing data, adding new data depending on business requirements.
- Designed reports using Report Wizard, SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and deployed those to web portal.
- Works closely with Technical Lead to ensure understanding of the specifications and communicate updates on development milestones in project plan.
- Involved in deploying and testing Web Applications on IIS.
- Used custom error handling in Web API to pass proper error message rather than generic error message to better understand the error.
- Used Angular JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Designed front-end with ASP.NET along with Telerik Controls.
- Extensively used WPF user controls to provide page documents along with native support of XML paper specification documents.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) extensively for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Developed Unit Test Scenarios and tested Test Scenarios in Web methods using NUnit.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Used MVC framework for developing the application as it will distribute the development in Model, Views and Controllers and also it supports stateless development.
- Implemented .Net classes for Business Logic Layer using C# and used ADO.Net Entity Framework to implement data access layer.
- Migrated our service tier and security model from ASMX web services to WCF services.
- Application integration and automation using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) web service.
- Participated in the design architecture and analysis of the project.
- Involved in the iterative process of developing in Agile and Scrum environment.
- Written SQL Queries for indexes, triggers, functions and stored procedures.
- Implemented Web services and WCF (SOA) for the communication between client and server using SOAP.
- Hands on experience on implementing AJAX functionalities for partial page rendering through JSON.
- Worked with IIS Server to create, configure and publish web applications.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for all the source code maintenance needs and automated builds.
- Fixed number of defects during implementation and debugged the application within the deadlines.
- Used Generics extensively in C# and ASP.NET Menu Controls and Tab controls.
- Used LINQ to build set of operations, parameters and expressions (Binary, Unary, Lambda) during execution (aimed at "Querying") a set of data from SQL Server.
- Worked with Script Manager and Update Panel in ASP.NET, AJAX Server Control to develop the GUI and involved in implementing AJAX controls to reduce the server trip while modifying Grid View Data.
- Involved in Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application
- Created customized ASP.NET master pages for consistent appearance and layout of the website.
- Developed various Web Forms and reusable business logic components in an object-oriented manner using C#.NET.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers.
- Created Web application using MVC design pattern. Rendered HTML using ASP.NET MVC 3.0
- Used SharePoint 2007 for document collaboration and sharing.
- Used various ASP.NET web server controls that included Site Map Path, Menu, Tree View, Grid View and Details View to develop web forms and application customization using SaaS.
- Developed XML documents and generated XSL files.
- Developed the Win Forms for UI controls.
- Worked on database modeling and development using SQL Server, Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions and UDF for create, modify and removed statements.
- Used XML for data storage and XSLT to transform the SQL queries returned as XML nodes.
- Worked with QA team in developing Test Plans and strategies.
- Extensively used ASP.NET 3.5 Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying the data from SQL Server 2008 database.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5, Visual Studio 2008, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Share point 2007, Win forms, HTML, MVC, Microsoft Visio, AJAX, SaaS, XML, XSL, SQL Server 2008
Jr .NET Developer
- Developed Web forms for registration, to update the policy installment pages and application logic in ASP.NET, C# utilizing the power of Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Developed basic windows based application using C#.NET for various desktop applications used in the company.
- Used User Controls for a group of common controls.
- Implemented Web Forms to provide GUI components using .NET Framework.
- Creation of stored procedures, views, functions, triggers and DTS in MS SQL server2000.
- Used ADO.NET in connecting to Data Access management with SQL Server.
- Performed unit testing of the developed application.
- Generated the required reports with the help of data grid, data list.
- Developed web forms with C# to store the customer policy data in Database.
- Database testing and generating test reports.