- 7 years of dedicated work experience as a Software Developer for Client/Server and Windows based applications.
- Mild experience with ETL tools such as Talend Open Studio and Microsoft SSIS.
- Strong Database Development and Database Administration skills using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012 and SQL Server 2014.
- Expert in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD).
- Hands on experience with Data Access such as ADO and ADO.NET and Entity Framework.
- Experience with Web Services and Web Applications in ASP.NET technology.
- Experience developing front - end desktop interfaces using Windows Forms in .NET and C#.
- Comfortable with Network Protocols and Technologies like HTTP, TCP/IP, SOAP, SSL, WinSCP, Telnet and IEEE 802.11b.
- Experience using LINQ to XML API, LINQ to SQL and LINQ to objects API in .NET Framework 4.0 and 4.5.
- Experience in rapid development tools like Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, 2010, 2008; Microsoft Visio 2003; and UNIX GNU Compiler.
- Experience in writing PERL/PHP/CGI scripts.
- Shell Programming in Linux/Unix (Bash using C).
- Conversant with Operating Systems like Win95/98/2000/NT/XP and Linux (Ubuntu and Fedora Core 6).
- Strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in Absolute Data Group’s R4iViewer and CSDB adhering to s1000d nomenclature.
Programming Languages: VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, LINQ and T-SQL.
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2003/2005, CSDB and Oracle 9i.
Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2003/2005, Visual C, Turbo C, GNU C-Compiler, MASM, Talend ETL.
Designing Tools: UML, MS-Visio and MS-Project.
Platforms: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista, UNIX - Red Hat and Ubuntu.
Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, FTP, SMTP, PUTTY, and WinSCP.
Others: Strong knowledge of SDLC and agile methodologies.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Programmer System Analyst
- Used Talend Open Studio as an ETL tool to extract Confidential, Discharges, Confidential data from DSS and load into Planning SQL Server 2012 database.
- Used R as a statistical software to generate trending graphs for the Planning team.
- Created console application using C# 4.0 to load Confidential visit and orders data into Confidential Datamart.
- Used Microsoft Access database to create pass through append queries and linked tables.
- Created a Core Measures web application using vb.net 3.5 and asp.net 3.5 to monitor fallouts across the entire Confidential Network.
- Created Case Review and Network Cease form using asp.net 3.5 and vb.net 3.5.
- Used 3rd party graphical user interface tools like Obout while creating Core Measures application.
- Create web pages for Department Requests and Business Unit Requests to be used by Data Stewards
- Used C# to create business objects that interact with the database.
- Used Microsoft’s Entity Framework 4.5 as the main ORM (Object Role Mapping) tool.
- Used DevExpress 13.1 as the main front-end tool for creating web forms.
- Used HTML 5 to create department, account and business unit request forms.
- Used Microsoft’s Team Foundation Server for code check-ins and project tracking.
- Created Business and Department Request Views in SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Update EDMX files with every database updates to tables, views and stored procedures.
- Implemented all ASPX pages using the ASP.NET MVC architecture.
Environment: C#, SQL Server 2008, Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, HTML 5, CSS, Microsoft Team foundation server 2013, edmx, entity framework 4.0, DevExpress 13.1.7
Sr. Program Analyst
- Create Confidential Illustrated Parts Breakdown (IPBs) using HTML and Confidential of part graphics provided.
- Create Tech Pub and Graphics Data Modules for the R4iViewer and CSDB.
- Track tasks and project progress using SFLC Central Activities.
- Streamlining the migration process of C4IT tech data elements into Confidential 's repository of TPs, MPCs, IPBs and Drawings.
- Downloaded SOVTs, CATEX, PICO and BC from Nationwide Automatic Identification System (NAIS) IDE GIS website.
- Involved in the FTP process of SOVTs, CATEX, PICO and BC onto the NE-TIMS Production Server.
- Catered to dynamic requests from C3CEN and NDGPS Product Line to keep up their IPBs with updated CAGE codes, NIINs and other parts data.
- Used SnagIT to create callouts and GAPL frames for the IPBs of Confidential WPC-154.
- Involved in weekly meetings to enhance the Confidential -22 process for Shore/Surface assets as far as C3CEN/C4IT community.
- Used Navisworks Freedom Viewer to view ship’s 3D models in particularly for Confidential .
- Maintained R4iViewer Confidential Portal which was based on SharePoint 2010 technology.
- Created MS-Access database to store data relevant to personnel and their installed workstation software.
- Supporting NAIS Product Line as part of C3CEN and NAVCEN to help in their data migration efforts.
Senior Software Engineer/IT Consultant
- Developed UML designed patterns using Microsoft Visio 2003.
- Developed user interfaces using ASP.NET 1.1 and business logic using C#.
- Developed Web Controls, User Controls and Custom controls.
- Maintained a 3-tier business architecture having Presentation, Application and Database.
- Developed Gift Certificate and Store Item Coupon functionalities.
- Extensively involved in creating tables and writing stored procedures using PL/SQL.
- Used T-SQL to interact with the Database.
- Used ADO.NET objects for data retrieval and database updates.
- Used SQL Server Parameters in the application to prevent SQL Injections.
- Involved in Migration of existing solution from .NET 1.1 to .NET 2.0.
- Extensively involved in uploading dll’s of the entire solution on the server using FTP.