- Over 7 years’ experience in System Analysis, Design & Development of N - Tier Client/Server Architectures, Web applications using Microsoft .NET Technologies - .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5, ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5, ASP.NET MVC 5.2/5.0/4.0, Entity Framework 7.0/ 6.0/5.0/4.0.
- Expert domain knowledge with proficient experience in major Payroll, E-Commerce, Financial, Banking and Insurance.
- Sound knowledge of design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory, Façade, Repository and Template Method.
- Extensive working experience with all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Support on Software applications.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall methodologies of Software Development.
- Experience in development and implementation of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), consuming and building SOAP based services and RESTful API’s using ASP.net Web API 2.
- Extensive experience in securing the Web Applications by implementing security features like Authentication and Authorization mechanisms using Forms, Token based authentication.
- Experience in developing Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS 1.5.
- Expertise in third party UI controls like Telerik, Kendo UI and Infragistics.
- Experience in Object/Relational Mapping (ORM) framework by developing Web applications using Code-First and Database-First approach of ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Experience in using LINQ by retrieving, querying and manipulating data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to Entities and LINQ to SQL).
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services ( SSRS ) and Crystal Reports 12 for report generation in the .NET applications.
- Experience in Data Migration and ETL tasks using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Extensive working experience in database design and development, for creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures and Functions using T-SQL and PL/SQL in SQL Server 2016/2012/2008, Oracle 11g/10g/9i.
- Expertise in ADO.net objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset and Data Reader to interact with the SQL Server database.
- Used MSTest, NUnit, xUnit framework for unit testing of business layer objects and Test-Driven Development (TDD) to reduce the testing phase timeframe.
- Experience of using source control solution tools like Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GitHub.
- Experience in testing and deployment activities by performing Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) using Jenkins.
- Experience in bug tracking tools liked JIRA to track and manage bugs in the software.
- Experience in deploying the Web applications in cloud based services using Windows Azure.
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work individually or part of a team, fast and keen learner who adapts to new technologies.
Languages and .NET Technologies: C#, .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5, ADO.NET, ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5, ASP.NET MVC 5.2/5.0/4.0, Entity Framework 6.0/5.0/4.0, LINQ, Web Forms, Razor, Web Services, WCF, Web API 2, XML
Version Controller Tools: Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub
Database Systems: SQL Server 2016/2012/2008, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Oracle 11g/10g/9i
Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008
UI Tools: Infragistics, Kendo UI, Telerik
Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS) 10.0/8.5/8.0/7.5/7.0/6.0
Data Analysis and Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 12, SSIS, SSRS
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
Cloud Services: Windows Azure
Office and Testing Tools: MS Office, JIRA, QC
Confidential, ROCHESTER, NY
Senior .Net Developer
- Developed multi - Tier Web Application using C# 7.0, ASP.NET MVC 5.2.
- Created the Data Access Layer (DAL) in Entity Framework 6.0 of Database First approach.
- Created the C# Class modules of Business Access Layer (BAL) using Factory design pattern.
- Designed, developed and performed Client Side Validations using jQuery and in conjunction with HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Extensively used SQL and LINQ queries to retrieve and display the Payroll Transmission details in the front end before sending to the Core Advanced Payroll Application.
- Created the Web API for the transmitting the Payroll’s to the Employees and sending alerts to the Managers.
- Implemented the security of the application using roles, token based authentication and authorization for the HR Persons and Client Employees.
- Interacted with Code Advanced Payroll Application teams to discuss and implement Module Integration to receive the Payroll Transmissions sent from StratusTime.
- Extensively used team foundation server as a code repository, labeling/versioning of code, adding/removing the solution using Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2017.
- Worked in Agile methodology in Software Development.
Environment: Visual Studio 201 7, ASP.NET MVC 5. 2, C# 7 .0, Entity Framework 6.0, Angular 2, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Web API, TDD, TFS 201 7, IIS
Confidential, SAN JOSE, CA
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed multi - Tier Web Application using C# 6.0, ASP.NET MVC 5.0.
- Created the Data Access Layer (DAL) in Entity Framework 6.0 of Code First approach.
- Created the Business Access Layer (BAL) using Repository design pattern.
- Involved in designing and developing a responsive website using jQuery and Angular 2 in conjunction with HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Extensively used LINQ queries to retrieve and display the Electronics product in the front end.
- Created the Service Layer using Web API for the Shopping Cart and Payment Gateway.
- Implemented the security of the application using roles, forms based authentication and authorization using ASP.NET MVC 5.0 Custom filters for the administrators and end users.
- Generated reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for the purchase orders made by the customers.
- Performed unit testing using NUnit framework for testing of business layer objects and Test-Driven Development (TDD) to reduce the testing phase timeframe.
- Extensively used team foundation server as a code repository, labeling/versioning of code, adding/removing the solution using Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2015.
- Involved in maintaining, troubleshooting, resolving application issues and defects.
- Worked in Agile methodology in Software Development.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET MVC 5.0, C# 6.0, Entity Framework 6.0, Angular 2, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, SSRS, Web API, TDD, TFS 2015, IIS
Confidential, New York City, NY
Senior .NET Developer
- Developed Web Application using ASP.NET 4.5.1, Single Page Application and AngularJS 1.5 framework.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework 5.0 Database First for database access, query and manipulation.
- Developed Single-Page Application using AngularJS 1.5 framework.
- Developed data access class for Position Details, Account Summary using LINQ and Schedule Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Implemented the Session Management, Forms based Authentication and Authorization for the given users like professional individuals and families.
- Implemented the business logic using C# 6.0 in the middle tier.
- Involved in designing, normalizing databases, created tables, indexes, Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views of SQL Server 2016.
- Used MSTest and NUnit framework for testing of business layer objects and TDD (Test Driven Development) to reduce the testing phase timeframe.
- Involved in preparing documentation, work flows and training materials.
- Participated in requirement gathering, analysis and feasibility study through various meeting with the end clients.
- SDLC - Agile.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Developed the Web Application using ASP.NET 4.5 architecture to ensure the flexibility of the application.
- Developed programming scenarios using C# 5.0 and used various design patterns like Singleton , Factory and Template method to provide robust and scalable architecture.
- Developed the UI using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and third-party controls like Telerik, Kendo UI and Infragistics controls.
- Performed database operations on SQL Server 2012 to create and maintain customer’s information through SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Views.
- Used ADO.NET connection, command, datasets, data adapter and data reader to retrieve and store the data in SQL Server 2012.
- Consumed WCF services to get the Customer Information from different legacy applications.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2013 as Source Control and Document management.
- Used NUnit and xUnit framework for testing of business layer objects and Test-Driven Development (TDD) for reducing testing timeframe.
- Participated in System Analysis and Design with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze the business requirements and outlined the proposed IT solution.
- Designed and developed custom .NET components and user controls using ASP.NET 4.5.
- Implemented the business logic using C# 5.0 in the middle tier and design patterns like Singleton, Abstract Factory and Façade method.
- Created Stored Procedures, Indexes and complex Queries to improve the performance via SQL Server 2012.
- Designed and developed the front-end using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Performed data migrations in migrating the data from Confidential (RBS) customers to Santander bank customers using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Involved in Unit Testing using Visual Studio Test Tool like N-Unit and implemented agile methodology in software development.
- Interacted with external teams to discuss and implement Module Integration and resolved related issues from time to time.
- Developed N - Tier Application with UI, Business and Data Access layers using C# 4.0 with design patterns like Singleton and Factory.
- Followed Agile methodology and participated in daily Scrum meetings.
- GUI design: Created User controls, Master Pages and Cascading style sheets (CSS3) to improve the look of the website and create uniformity across websites using ASP.NET 4.0.
- Developed windows services using WCF and used Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to communicate with different systems.
- Involved in creating and consuming Web Services like UDDI and WSDL for the application.
- Designed and Created SQL Server database objects such as Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes, Complex Queries and T-SQL in SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010 for Version Controls.
- Developed User Control for displaying menus and implemented various menu pages based on this control.
- Used Web forms for creating website using ASP.NET 3.5, C# 3.0.
- Developed various class modules using C# 3.0 for business layer.
- Developed Data layer using C# 3.0 and ADO.NET objects containing methods for common database tasks.
- Implemented screens to view the account details related information using ASP.NET and Telerik controls.
- Implemented Caching, Client and Server side State Management techniques such as View state, Cookies, Application and Session throughout the projects using ASP.NET 3.5.
- Validated input data using the inbuilt V alidation Controls based on various pre-defined validation rules.
- Extensively used SQL Server 2008 for database and database tables.
- Created style sheet classes to use in front end ASP.NET pages using CSS3 and developed Master Pages for guidelines to navigate through the process.
- Created Stored Procedures to build various reports using Crystal Reports 12.
- Performed Unit testing for the modules assigned and used Visual Source Safe for Version Controls.
- Integrated the developed modules with the application and used QC for Defect tracking.
Environment: C# 3.0, ASP.NET 3.5, Visual Studio 2008, ADO.NET, Crystal Reports 12, N-Unit, QC, Telerik, SQL Server 2008, Visual Source Safe