- 4+ Years of extensive experience in Web and Client/Server application based development using Microsoft.NET technologies.
- Worked on designing and developing web based and windows based applications using ASP.Net, C#.Net, ADO.Net, NHibernate, Java Script, Angular JS and HTML.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Sound knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism.
- Worked on developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Enterprise Applications using Web Services, WCF Services and Windows Services.
- Worked on implementing MVC architecture by applying Angular JS framework along with the test driven development.
- Experienced in Data Querying using LINQ, NHibernate and Entity Framework to model the entities, logic and data manipulation.
- Experienced in using middleware frameworks like MSMQ, Rabbit MQ and NService Bus.
- Worked on maintaining databases in SQL Server 2012 and also developed functions, stored procedures and triggers.
- Experienced on working with Web Server - IIS 7.5/7.0.
- Experienced in using Team Foundation Server for version control.
- Worked on Unit testing and writing test cases for the applications.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Languages: C, C++, C#, T-SQL
.NET Technologies: C#.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, WEB API 2.0, MVC 5.0/4.0, LINQ, WCF
Databases: MS SQL Server 2012/2008, Oracle 11g
Web/App Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS)
Middleware: NService Bus, MSMQ, Rabbit MQ
Frameworks: NHibernate, Entity Framework
Version Controls: Team Foundation Server (TFS)
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2010, Microsoft Office 2013/2010 (Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
Confidential, Novi, MI
- Involved in developing, enhancing the browser based applications using ASP.NET, MVC 5.0, WEB API 2.0, and C#.
- Followed AGILE development methodology and involved in Scrum meetings and Poker planning sessions.
- Participated in System Analysis and Application Designing Sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed solution.
- Created AngularJS Controllers, Scope, Model, View, Services and Factory etc., which isolate scopes to perform operations in UI.
- Developed SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.Net provider model.
- Used NHibernate, HQL and LINQ as a part of accessing and updating the database.
- Modified the existing functionality of sending Messages to Endpoints by implementing NService Bus and RabbitMQ .
- Used Team Foundation Server for source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Worked with databases in SQL Server 2012 which includes the development of stored procedures and triggers using T-SQL.
- Created SSIS package for data transformation from MS Excel to SQL Server database.
- Worked on deploying and testing Web Applications on IIS 7.5.
- Involved in writing Unit tests using Rhino mocks and bug fixing.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Developed programming scenarios in C#, Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction
- Developed MVC 4.0 based web applications integrated with .Net.
- Implemented Web API’s using JSON based web services.
- Strong experience in Web Services and WCF Framework.
- Worked on Entity Framework Database First Approach to perform CRUD operations.
- Extensively worked on .NET Web Controls, Validation Controls and User Controls.
- Involved in modifying database packages, stored procedures and queries in Oracle database.
- Actively involved in NUnit testing, code reviews and bug fixing.
Confidential, Denton, TX
- Designed and developed dynamic ASPX web pages using C#.NET, ASP.NET, CSS and Java Script.
- Worked on using Grid View and Data List for displaying the data in a clear and pleasant format.
- Used ADO.NET to access database tables and implemented Data Access Layer (DAL).
- Involved in building the queries, writing Stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Involved in fixing the Bugs as per the requirements
- Assisted undergraduates to resolve software and hardware issues in the computer laboratory.
- Assisted undergraduates with course work and graded their assignments.
- Developed Windows and Web applications using ASP.NET, C#.NET and ADO.NET.
- Worked on ADO.NET components Data Reader, Data adapter, Data Set and Data View to provide connection to the database.
- Generated various reports using Crystal Reports and workflows using MS Visio.
- Involved in creation of Tables, Views, Cursors and Joins using T-SQL.
- Testing and packing of the developed module.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0/3.5, Visual Studio 2012, ASP.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2012, Crystal Reports.