- Senior Full Stack .Net Developer with 5 Years of software development experience in Requirements Analysis, Design, Coding, and testing of scalable, Multi - Tier enterprise applications using . Net Technologies and other web technologies.
- Expertise in Object-Oriented Design , Software Design Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA ), MVC , n-Tier Architecture and Relational Database Design .
- Experience building a service based application with RESTful ASP.NET WEB API 2 to support multiple browsers or devices
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing XML Web Services using WCF , WSDL , UDDI , SOAP and LINQ .
- Experience in implementing Angular 2 Routing, Navigation, Components, Services and other features such as pipes, date, string length slice and number.
- Experience in creating Angular component which makes an AJAX call to these API's, using RESTful API's, making HTTP Request to get data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Experience in Angular JS 1.x for application implementation, creating modules, controllers, route Providers, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter , HTTP Get/Post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with Ajax call, input validations , searchable and sortable contents.
- Experience with Angular JS Framework including authoring directives , services , controllers and filters working with routing and states .
- Experience in using Bootstrap and Bootstrap 3 Modals to make the screens cleaner and customized.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure cloud platform .
- Expertise in ORM Technology like Entity Framework (EF 6, EF5, EF 4.x) to access and manipulate data in SQL Database.
- Experience in MS SQL programming using T-SQL , Constraints , Indexes , Views , Stored Procedures , Packages , Cursors , Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- Extensively used various ASP. Net features like Caching and Session for State Management of Web Applications.
- Experience in using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) .
- Followed Agile Scrum Methodologies and Test-Driven Development ( TDD ) throughout Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ).
Frameworks: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 4/5, ADO.NET, Entity Framework (EF 6, EF5, EF 4.x), Web API 2, Web Services, N-Unit, Jasmine, MS Test
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, WCF
Cloud Services: Microsoft Azure
Web Server: Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.5/8.0
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2008/2008R2/2012/2014
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2015, MS Visual Studio Code, SQL Server Management Studio 2013, Balsamiq, MS Visio
Reporting Tool: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server, Git
Methodologies: Agile-Scrum, Waterfall
Confidential, Bedminster Township, NJ
Sr. Full-Stack Software Developer
- Involved in all the phases of the Project Life Cycle and Analysis of the system based on n-tier architecture.
- Designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model and design patterns mainly Abstract Factory and Singleton.
- Developed the web application using C#, ASP.Net Web API 2, SQL Server, N-Unit, AJAX, and Entity Framework 6.
- Utilized Entity Framework 6 to realize object-relational mapping with data in SQL server database.
- Built a service based application with RESTful ASP.NET WEB API 2 to support multiple browsers or devices.
- Implemented Cors to enable Cross-Origin Requests from Client Side to Server-Side Platform.
- Created Angular component which makes AJAX call RESTful API's.
- Created & Exposed RESTful Web API endpoints using HTTP verbs of GET, PUT, POST & DELETE.
- Designed responsive user interface using Bootstrap 3 modal form.
- Used HTML 5, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3), Bootstrap 3 and Angular 2 to develop and implement a user-friendly UI design for the presentation layer.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2
- Used Angular 2 HTTP Request to get data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Designed user interface using Angular 2 web forms
- Implemented Angular 2 Routing, Navigation, Components and Services.
- Implemented Angular 2 pipes such as date, string length slice and number.
- Designed and developed using framework Angular 2 along with HTML5, CSS3 and TypeScript.
- Created various Modules, Components for the entire application using Angular 2.
- Coordinated with the QA team for testing the latest releases of the application and Bug fixing.
- Maintained the source code versions using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Developed the SSIS as per business needs to load data from various data sources and used the SSRS for reporting purposes.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during daily SCRUM meeting to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Performed Unit testing using N-Unit to find bugs at development phase and documented the results.
Environment: ASP.NET 4.5, C#, Design Patterns, SQL Server 2014, SSIS, RESTful Web API 2, Angular 2, TypeScript, Bootstrap 3, Visual Studio 2013, Ado.Net, HTML5, CSS3, SSRS, XML, LINQ, Team Foundation Server.
Confidential, Livingston, NJ
Full Stack Net Developer
- Implemented MVC architecture to accomplish task of isolating Business Layer, Presentation Layer and Data Layer.
- Client-Side User Interface was implemented using HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS 1.x and Bootstrap 3
- Created custom directives in Angular JS 1.x for re-usable components
- Effectively used AngularJS 1.x for client-side validation and data annotation at server-side validation.
- Used jQuery to implement widgets for user interface alongside CSS3/HTML5 and web page layouts and templates.
- Extensively used Angular JS 1.x for application implementation, creating modules, controllers, route Providers, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, HTTP Get/Post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with Ajax call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents.
- Built front-end SPA using HTML5, AngularJS 1.x, and Bootstrap 3 and back-end using ASP.NET Web API.
- Configure and expose RESTful services utilizing Web API.
- Implemented the promises using $q to handle the auto update by notifying the variable.
- Performed unit testing with Jasmine for front-end and N-unit for back-end.
- Implemented Entity Framework ORM for business to domain model and define Domain Entities and Relationships using Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach.
- Created complex stored procedures, views, functions to support the data needs of service tier in SQL Server.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) as a source code repository and version controlling.
- Worked on major modules like Users, Roles, Entities, Entity Types, Pricing Records and Reports.
- Designed and developed various SSIS packages (ETL) to extract and transform data and involved in Scheduling SSIS Packages.
Confidential - Houston, TX
Software Engineer (ASP.NET MVC 5 / WCF)
- Participated in System Analysis and Application Designing Sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Implemented Design Patterns like Repository, Abstract Factory, and Singleton to improve project structure and code reusability.
- Used Entity Framework database first in DAL to map the database tables into Datasets and implement operations on the database such as save, update, and delete.
- Used HTML helpers to render HTML controls such as HTML forms, textbox, Dropdowns in views.
- Utilized HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap and jQuery UI to enhance the user interface interactions.
- Used strongly typed views, partial views, and a page layout view to organize and maintain the consistent look and structure over the website.
- Implemented client-side validations using jQuery and implemented ASP.NET MVC Validation at controller level.
- Implemented a Data Access Layer (DAL) which allows access to SQL server database.
- Used Entity Framework and LINQ to access SQL Server 2012 database and perform data manipulation /transformation
- Used Delegates, Lambda Expressions, and LINQ to minimize code redundancy and simplified the LINQ expressions.
- Used collections like IEnumerable and IQuerable to save objects from the database into C# code and vice versa.
- Defined views using Razor Engine and data is maintained during requests by using TempData, ViewBag, and Session
- Created an error handling class to handle all the exceptions thrown by the application.
- Used Dependency Injection to create DAL objects and inject them into the repository controller.
- Worked on ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ for developing the core data layers.
- Implemented SSIS to extract, transform and load data packages.
- Performed database operations on SQL Server 2012 to create and maintain customer's information by creating SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, and views.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) as Source Control and Document management.
- Performed unit testing to ensure quality and optimum performance output.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Net Developer (ASP.NET Web Forms / Web Service)
- Designed and developed a responsive web application using Object Oriented Programming in C# as backend language.
- Extensively Created GUI User Controls using server controls of ASP.Net like Data grids, Repeaters, Textbox, Button, Dropdown List etc.
- Created Data Models, Class Diagram, Use Case Diagram, Data-flow diagram and UI Mock-Ups.
- Extensively used Entity Framework 5 ORM to access and manipulate SQL Server Database.
- Developed and consumed Web Service to fulfill business requirement
- Developed Custom User Controls and Web Pages using ASP.NET, C#.
- Wrote T-SQL stored procedures, views, triggers and functions
- Wrote business logic code in C# behind files to read data from database stored procedures.
- Designed and developed web forms using jQuery UI and Bootstrap.
- Used Regular Expressions for custom validations.