- Strong capabilities in analyzing the requirements and developing applications for Retail/ Point-of Sale, Auto-Insurance, and Media domain.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing applications using Microsoft Technologies and .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
- Expert in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) - Project Analysis, Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, and Deployment and Documentation. Experience with all phases of software Development Life Cycle in the Waterfall model and Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Most recent concentration has been the design of object oriented web applications for client-server applications using Angular 4, Bootstrap, CSS 3, and SASS.
- Designed and Developed Various Angular 2 Component (/ngModule), Services (observable/promises), Directive and Pipes, Used Angular 2 CLI commands for productivity and global/generic building blocks
- Developed Single page applications using Angular 5.x/4.x/2.x, Angular JS and React JS.
- Designed and implemented the application using MicroService Architecture for its various distinct advantages like loose coupling and design patterns.
- 1 year of experience in the Web Applications Development using MEAN Stack.
- Designed and built custom back-end web applications using PHP/MySQL
- Expertise in building and deploying ASP.NET Core application to Azure Cloud Service and Prototype concept using ASP.NET core and EF7 model first to replace current Access apps.
- Experience in developing Microservices using ASP.NET core.
- Hands on Experience in using wireframes and Jasmine testing and creating single page applications using Angular 2.0.
- Expertise in optimizing the Angular2 Application performance.
- Extensive experience in .NET Framework 4.5/3.5/3.0/2.0 /1. x, Web based application development using Microsoft.NET technologies including ASP.NET 4.5/3.5/3.0/2.0, C# 4.0/3.0/2.0, ADO.NET, WCF, Entity Framework, Expression Blend, AJAX, WinForms, XML.
- Built AngularJS components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2. Expertise with creating single page applications using Angular JS with MVC capability.
- Extensively utilized Angular components like Providers, Directives, factories & services used across the application.
- Experience working with VB. net, and C# programming language.
- Experience working with MVC 2.0/3.0/4.0/4.5/5.0, RAZOR, MVVM design patterns.
- Worked in Agile and Scrum environments and extensively utilized OOD, Design Patterns.
- Expertise working with Collections (Array, ArrayList, HashTable, Stack, Queue, Generic List)
- Good Knowledge and working experience in Object Oriented programming (OOPS) concepts and using various Design Patterns.
- Proficient in analyzing the Business Requirements, User Requirement Specifications (URS), Functional Requirement specifications (FRS).
- Good experience in coordinating and working with developers (Offshore and Onsite) and End Users in Team based environment.
- Experience in designing and developing Microservices for the business components using .NET framework.
- Experience in developing Self Host Services by using Microsoft OWIN.
- Experience in creating Containers by Docker's for Microservices
- Experience with Client-Side Frameworks JQuery /Angular JS and used AJAX for the Asynchronous data transfer between the client and the server for creative and interactive web applications, mainly focused on performance improvement.
- Experience working with ADO.Net, Entity Framework for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) in .NET Framework and LINQ (LINQ to Object, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML).
- Experience working with XML, XSLT, XQUERY, and XPATH and worked with libraries.
- Hands on experience in developing and deploying WCF services, Web API, Web Services providing secure SOA in enterprise applications.
- Experience working with dependency injection techniques like Ninject, MEF, Unity .
- Strong expertise and knowledge in RDBMS including Normalization of Database Schema, writing Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Triggers, Views and Joins in SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 .
- Expertise in working with various ADO.NET Components: developing Business Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and extensively worked for End-to-End automation for all build and deployments.
- Expert in writing T-SQL statements for creating tables, indexes, views and constraints.
- Experience in importing & exporting various data sources using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Extensively worked in writing SQL queries, stored procedures, database triggers, cursors, exception handlers, DTS Export & Import.
- Continuous Integration (CI) using Jenkins and Continuous Deployment (CD) using Genesis.
- Worked with Microsoft Azure, cloud base server for hosting all our project.
- Hands on experience in creating the reports using Telerik reporting tool.
- Experience working with Classic ASP for generating dynamic web pages.
- Expertise in working with TFS, VSS and SVN for source control and CI build.
- Excellent analytical, communication, problem solving skills, strong teamwork orientation, dedicated to quality output for the team or to individual assignments as required by the work environment. Self-Starter, willing to learn new technologies, ability to learn fast, and determined to achieve.
.Net Technologies: .Net Framework 4.5/3.5/3.0/2.0, Classic ASP, ASP.NET CORE 1.1/2.0, ADO.NET, ASP.NET 4.5, C#.NET, AJAX Extensions, AJAX Control Toolkit, XML Web Services, ADO.NET, LINQ, WPF, MVVM, WCF, WWF, Silverlight 2/3/4, Expression Blend, MVC 5, IOS SDK
Languages: C, C++, C#, VB.Net, VB
IDE: Visual Studio.Net 2012/2010/2008/2005/2003
Application Servers: IIS6.0, IIS5.x with .NET Framework, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Microsoft Azure, Oracle 10g, MS Access, SQL, MySQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL
Design Tools: Design Patterns, Rational Rose.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista/XP/2003, Macintosh OS X, UNIX, Linux 6.2/7.0.
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio 2000, Long View Trading
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe (VSS) 2005, Subversion, Team Foundation Server 2010/2008
Testing Tools: N-Unit, Jasmine, Cucumber, Karma
Confidential, NYC, NY
Sr C# .Net Developer/UI Developer
- Worked in Agile environment delivering functionality on time with quality as highest priority.
- Design and implement Restful API layer along with calls to consume.
- Frontend technologies Angular 4.x/5.x, Angular Material, Bootstrap.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory
- Experience in Consuming CRM API for development of custom API Libraries for front end development.
- Created Angular 4 applications using NodeJS.
- Keeping current with Angular 4 and Typescript we were able to further modularize the app for reusability and consistency. Jasmine, Karma, and Wallaby.js were used for unit and integration testing.
- Experience in developing Self Host Services by using Microsoft OWIN.
- Experience in creating Containers by Docker's for Microservices
- Developing UI layer using React, Redux framework.
- Implemented classes, interfaces and methods, constructors and objects definitions using TypeScript.
- Expose and consume and generating RESTFUL web services
- Created multiple TypeScript modules to manage written codes in angular project.
- Served Angular application using the ng serve command
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with AngularJS controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in DOM tree.
- Applied Multithreading techniques for creating high performance applications.
- Involved in performance optimization and responsive design.
- Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scope, Controllers and Directives.
- Implemented to making browser compatibility and mobile friendly using Bootstrap Library.
- Queries were developed using LINQ and SQL.
- Designed and Developed Microservice's for the business components using .NET framework.
- Created and Consumed OWIN Self Host services to overcome IIS and created Self Host services.
- Designed and Developed WebApi's for Microservice's.
- Designed and Developed Logging and Monitoring for Microservices by fluentd.
- Designed and Consumed XML Webesvices using Microservices.
- Extensively consumed Object Oriented Principles in C#.
- Created and Consumed Swagger to debug the application.
- Consumed Docker's to develop Container's for the Microservices. Designed and Developed Container Management Rancher to publish Containers.
- Creating Automated build process by using Jenkins CI tool
- Built application using ASP.Net MVC Core, Code First, Angular 2.0.
- Installed the tools as required for the project development from the Nuget Package Manager.
- Developed MVC Razor views, partial views, layout pages, complex Controllers, helper methods, View Models.
- Implemented Security, Routing, bundle configuration, Action Selectors, Action Filter, Caching in MVC controllers for application development.
- Utilized modular structure within the AngularJS application in which different functionalities within the application were divided into different modules.
- Used AngularJS and ng-grid JS libraries as a part of client-side development
- Implemented LINQ for querying, sorting, filtering the complex objects.
- Used WCF JSON and WCF Rest service in developing and deploying on windows in line with the service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Used dependency injection (Unity) to create loosely coupled classes.
- Used JQuery for Client-Side Validations and AJAX calls to communicate with Controller Actions and Web API Services with JSON Data.
- Developed . Net core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework.
- Worked with XSLT for transforming the XML document to other format, and data change/updates.
- Worked in Test Driven Development (TDD) environment, wrote Unit Tests and Integration Tests.
- Hands on experience in creating Technical Design Documents, Use Case Diagrams, Process flow Diagram, Data Flow Diagrams.
- Worked with data migration. Used tools like SQL Server integration services (SSIS) in transferring data from one database to another.
- Created Database objects like Tables, Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server 2014.
- Developed reports using BIDS, SSRS according to the input parameters required by the business.
- Provided estimates, daily & weekly status report to the client on progress of the tasks.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. .Net Developer
- Effectively involved in various stages of development of the project starting from the project planning until production and maintenance using agile methodology.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, State Management, caching features, for optimization and configuration of the web application using C#.NET.
- Involved in application migrations from IIS 6.0 to IIS 7.0.
- Designed, developed and trouble-shoot the application using advanced Microsoft technologies such as ASP.NET MVC 5 with Entity Framework, JQuery, HTML5 Razor, XML, WCF, and CSS3 using Agile development practices.
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization.
- Created and consumed Web API Restful services to consume full Http features like URI’s, request/response headers, caching, versioning and various content formats.
- Used AngularJS Factory, Services & Providers created for different modules of Users, Groups, and System & Entities.
- UNIX shell scripting was used for scheduling batch jobs. The system was used to run batch processes and reports that utilized PL/SQL and Oracle Reports.
- Experienced with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using BizTalk Server, SOAP, and WSDL
- Implemented XML Web Services in C# based on SOAP protocols using XML and XSLT extensively for data transfers.
- Creation and Maintenance of MS Azure-cloud Infrastructure and Virtual Network between MS Azure Cloud and On-premise network for backend communication.
- Implemented features of ASP.Net such as Calendar Controls, Repeater Control and Security using form authentication and used ASP.Net Validation controls to do server-side validations and client-side validations based on the user's browser.
- Involved in developing Web Services and WCF services and consumed third party services.
- Designed and developed a Presentation layer, Business logic and Data layer for employee, Provider and Validation List Item Lookup details using ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server database.
- Worked on ADO.Net components SQL Connection Object, SQL Command Object, Data Reader, Data Adapter, Data Set and Data View to provide communication to the database.
- Worked on Database Security including creating Logins and Roles for users to access the database.
- Managed security logins and worked with Windows authentication, SQL server authentication and mixed modes.
- Used MVVM pattern by utilizing Angular JS for two-way data bindings with JQuery and JSON.
- Involved in taking Backups, Restoring and Import/Export data using MS SQL Server.
- Followed Best practice development processes including continuous builds, rapid sprints, with an emphasis on quality and TDD.
- Delivered quality performance, team player and mentor others with excellent analytical and debugging skills.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for all the source code maintenance among the whole team members.
- Involved in development life cycle, from design phase to implementation phase, testing and deployment. Followed Agile Methodology to produce high Quality software and satisfy the customers.
- Used Model View Controller (MVC 4) architectural Design Patterns for the development of the product.
- Developed xml documents.
- Client-side validations using Data Annotations.
- Made full use of .NET object oriented features(C#), event handling, error handling, caching and security feature.
- Developed Web Services which can be used by number of clients in getting useful data.
- Extensively used WCF services, thereby achieving complete Service Oriented Architecture.
- Worked with WCF Service Contracts, Data Contracts, Operation Contracts, Instance Modes and Security of the services.
- Used JQuery UI controls, Templates and Widgets to Support the UI.
- Designed, coded and modified applications by using ASP.Net.
- Used LINQ and ADO.NET for developing data access layer.
- Worked with data migration. Used tools like MS SQL Server integration services (SSIS) in transferring data from one database to another.
- Created Database objects like Tables, Stored Procedures and Triggers in MS SQL Server.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Data Adapter and Data Set to object data source fetch and handle user data.
- Provided codes to perform Unit Testing.
- Deployment of Application on Test and Production server.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server.
- Involved in Life Cycle Development (SDLC), provided value added services with development teams and clients throughout the life span of a project, strategic consulting, code writing, and managing complex development schedules and tasks.
- Followed Agile Methodologies (Scrum and Extreme Programming) and prepared all possible Use Cases for all the requirements.
- Used Schema First approach in the Entity Frame work.
- Used LINQ-SQL extensively for extracting the data from database using Entity Framework.
- Developed the user interface using ASP.NET, Telerik RadControls.
- Implemented Server and Client-side validations using ASP.NET validation controls, jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Developed WCF web services for calling Web API methods.
- Involved in fixing the bugs based on the client requirements and involved in the enhancements for the web forms, class files and stored procedures.
- Experienced in deploying the project in different environments.
- Designed and developed several SQL Server Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views. Transferred the MS Excel Sheet Reports int o SSRS reports migrating the data using SSIS packages and then Use views, tables and stored procedures to develop new report s.
- Performed Unit Testing, Regression Testing and Load testing on the modules according to the requirements and development stand.
- Used Team Foundation Server as version control for storing different versions of Source Code.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, MVC 3, ASP.Net 4.0, C#.Net, HTML, Telerik, RadControls, jQuery, SOAP, Web API, IIS 6.0, Web Services, WCF, XML, SQL-Server 2008, SSRS, SSIS, TFS.
- Involved in Design, Coding, Testing and Implementation of the application.
- Design and develop the GUI, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer (DAL).
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C#.NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented form Validation.
- Implemented the project using n-tier architecture with presentation tier (ASP.NET).
- Used ADO.NET Connection, Command, Datasets, Data Adapter, Data Reader and XML to retrieve and store the data in SQL Server 2005.
- Used data controls like Data Grid, Data List, Data caching, Data Binding and Repeater controls throughout the application to display data in a customized format in the ASP.NET web pages.
- Created Tables, Indexes and Relations using SQL Server 2005 and created Stored Procedures and triggers for automated operations.
- Used Crystal reports to generate reports to the Middle Office, and Back Office users.
- Used Visual Studio.NET debugger and ASP.NET trace functionality to debug the application.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.0/3.5, C#, ADO.NET, MVC, XML, Web services, HTML, SQL Server2005, IIS 6.0, Windows 2000, VSS, NUnit, Visual Studio 2008, SQL Server 2008.
Jr .Net Developer
- Worked closely with clients in gathering and analyzing requirements and providing solutions that meet the client’s requirements.
- Involved in UI Designing, Development and Testing of Web Forms using ASP.Net, C#, XML, ADO.Net and .NET Framework.
- Used water fall model for regular adaption to changing requirements and developing requirements.
- Involved in analyzing and designing of the system.
- Developed presentation layer Components using ASP.NET 3.0 with Ajax.
- Provided Windows based and Form Based Security for Login and Authentication.
- Implemented various User Controls and Custom Controls in front-end forms
- ADO.NET was used to access data from SQL Server 2005.
- Performed Client- side validation using Java Script as well as set of validation server controls such as the Range Validator, Custom Validator and Required Field Validator etc.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Documentation, Debugging and Bug Fixing. Used Team Foundation Server for source Version Control.
- Wrote SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, define roles. Create database Involved in designing database, SQL queries optimization and performance.
- Involved in full lifecycle of the project from design, development & Testing.
Environment: VB.Net, ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET, Care Analyzer, Visual Studio 2008, HTML, JQuery, SQL Server 2005, Windows Server 2008 and TFS.