- 6years of experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of complex Client/Server and web based n - tier Architecture Systems/ Business Applications with Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA), Design (OOD), and Programming (OOP).
- Competent in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) technologies such as ADO.NET Entity Framework 4.3/5.0/6.0 and LINQ to Entities, LINQ to XNL, LINQ to Objects.
- Good working experience with MVC and View Model patterns/ in creating and managing Views, Partial Views, View Models, Web APIs using ASP.NET MVC, Custom Error Pages.
- Expertise in working with Web Server Controls, HTML Controls, User Controls, Custom Controls using C# and VB.NET.
- Experience in design and implementation of services using WCF SOAP\REST, creating REST services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Experience in deploying the application to Microsoft Azure Cloud as a part of cloud deployments to Private and Public cloud environments.
- Experience in designing UML diagrams including Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams, State diagrams and Deployment diagrams.
- Experience in writing complex user defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, and cursors using MS SQL Server (2000/2005/2008 ).
- Experience in relational database design, data extraction, data transformation and loading from large and complex data sources using MS SQLServer 2008/2005/2000.
- Extensive use of ADO.net Datasets, Data Adapter, Data Reader, and XML to retrieve and store the data in Access DB.
- Good experience in designing scalable applications through load balancing and performance tuning.
- Planning /Development, Test procedures and analyzing the test results, Unit Testing with N unit.
- Experience in Analysis, Designing, Programming, Testing techniques and deployment of object oriented end-to-end client server solutions.
- Excellent technical ability, good communication skills and hardworking attitude, flexible working individual with insight of determine priorities, schedule work, and meet critical deadlines.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Visual C#, Visual Basic
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, XML Web Services, Web API (REST services), WCF, WPF, Silver light
Markup Languages: HTML, DHTML, XML, XAML, CSS3
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework (1.1/2.0, 3.5, 4.0), ADO.NET, Web Services
Software Engineering: SDLC, UML, Agile Programming
Database Development: SQL Server (2000/2005/2008 ), SSIS, SSRS T-SQL, DTS, and MS Access
XML: XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, WSDL
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/XP/2000/NT/Vista
RAD/IDE: Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012, Visual Basic 6.0
Version Control: Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Modeling and Testing Tools: Microsoft Visio 2003, N-Unit
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior UI .NET Developer
- Designed UI screens and code using Visual Studio 2010/12, WPF, VB.NET, AJAX, XML, and CSS with object oriented programming techniques.
- Used various features of C# and VB.Net (e.g. reflections, generics, partial classes, LINQ).
- Involved in architectural implementation through code and design
- To retrieve the data in the form of objects and properties, such as customers and customer addresses, without concerning them with the underlying database where this data is stored using ENTITY FRAMEWORK.
- Developed the frameworks using Asp.Net MVC4.
- Developed an open-source web application framework maintained by individual developers and corporations to address many of the challenges encountered in developing single-page applications using AngularJS.
- Created & hosted WCF Services and used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Leveraged WCF mechanisms like Instance management and concurrency to make our services more robust and scalable.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework Model as the Data Access Layer (Database First) and implemented the CURD (Create, Update, Retrieve and Delete) operations, Mapping and executed stored procedures.
- Structured the elements of computer programs, which expresses the logic of a computation with AngularJS without describing its control flow.
- Used API which is the Application Programming Interface (API) for both the web server and web browser .
- Involved in sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective discussion.
- Developed Web Forms on Website and Win Forms for Internal Windows Applications.
- Developed systems using .NET components and implemented the Data Access layers using ADO.NET. Used ADO.NET objects such as data reader, data adapter and dataset for consistent access of the data from data layer.
Confidential, Raliegh, NC
Senior .NET Developer
- Gathered the requirements from users to prepare low level design, high level design and coordinate development.
- Implemented the backend code of the application in C# using various object-oriented features like classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism etc.
- Enforced standards for CSS across the application.
- Implemented Client validations using Java Script, AngularJS, and jQuery.
- Used ADO.NET objects and LINQ to manipulate and retrieve data from the database.
- Manipulated with Database Objects like tables, stored procedures in SQL to communicate with database.
- Implemented .Net components to consume REST web services and WCF web services.
- Involved in N-unit testing of the application with different sets of inputs.
- Responsible for preparing deployment plan and keeping track of it.
- Proactively participated in production support and maintenance activities after the release.
- Actively participated in Agile process (SCRUM) along with the team to deliver core functionality within agreed timescales.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to practice-based methodology for modeling and documentation of software-based systems.
- Developed XML Web Services to support some of the application operations.
- Applied CSS style to existing Web Pages. Created Web User Controls to make them reusable.
- Used Remote Desktop Connection to test the application from test and production environment.
- Used ASP.Net Page lifecycle Techniques and handle a control's initialization, instantiating controls, restoring and maintaining state, running event handler code, and rendering.
- Implemented Multithreading Concepts to improve the application Performance.
- Worked on Grid view using ADO.Net and retrieved data from SQL server using quires. Created data access layer to communicate with the SQL Server Database with ADO.Net objects.
- Configure Azure cloud service for end point deployment
- Enable Open ID and Windows Live authentication in Azure cloud apps
- Deploy WCF services on Azure cloud
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2003, C#, ASP.NET, CSS, XML Web Services,Azure, Generic Collections, SQL Server 2005, ADO.NET, T-SQL CRUD Operations, SQL Server Profiler, Remote Desktop Connection,Angularjs 2.0, Java Script, jQuery, XML.
- Conducted user requirement study.
- Involved in Designing and coding the windows and few webpages.
- Implemented Validation techniques for user input validations.
- Developed user controls and custom controls.
- Extensively used ADO.NET to communicate with DB Server.
- Designed presentation layer for dynamic web forms using ASP.Net MVC Framework, HTML, CSS, Angular and Visual Studio 2013
- Wrote complex Queries, stored procedures and Triggers to communicate with Oracle database.
- Employed visual source safe for configuration Management and Version Tracking.
- Followed the industrial standards, Coding guidelines, Accessibility guidelines, DB guidelines, .Net best practices.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for multiple services to interact with the application for the clients.
- Certified efficient reports using crystal reports.
- Analyzed Test Cases, developed test plans based on testing requirements.
- Responsible for writing Unit Tests using NUnit for the code developed.
- Reviewed complete Testing against the defined evaluation criteria.
- Created and executed Manual test cases.
- Prepare status reports every week, which includes revision history using crystal reports.
Environment: ASP.Net, Visual Studio 2013, Oracle, Entity Framework, IIS 7.1, XML, LINQ, LINQ to SQL, Regular Expressions, Web Services, WCF, Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2012, Windows Server 2008.