- Hands - on NetSuite deployment, administration and customization (SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteAnalytics)
- Agile NetSuite cross-functional prototyping, implementation and training. In-depth functional expertise for NetSuite adoption and advanced configuration
- Process/Systems re-engineering and management in the ERP, CRM, QAQC, SCM, WMS and HR domains
- UX conceptualization and design for NetSuite and the Web. Process optimization for mass customization of product.
- Item taxonomy design and management. Hiring for high performance. Design and implementation of advanced professional instructional programs Research into information structuring and activity-based methodology (MMK)
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Sr. NetSuite Architect
- Recovered at least $130,000 cash and revenue by reconciling between factoring company report and NetSuite's data.
- Revised the Profit & Loss statement and increase profit by around $70,000 because of technical error in NetSuite Setup.
- Transitioning from LIFO to weight average in NetSuite on inventory's cost of goods sold calculation methods by developing workflow and SuiteScript inside NetSuite
- Develop bank and credit card reconciliation procedure that give an accurate cash register balance daily
- Straighten up and continuously monitor the dysfunctional Sales Order, Purchase Order, Item Receipt, and Item Fulfillment records
- Assist interim-Controller to execute the physical count and perform CSV record import in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Develop and streamline the cash flow report, weekly sales scorecard report, and other essential business report by developing saved search within NetSuite and analyze data with Excel model using the latest self-service BI Excel modeling with PowerPivot and Power Query.
- Achieved improved production efficiency while reducing the number essential player needed in the company by maximize the use of NetSuite online ERP system.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. NetSuite Consultant
- Worked with design team and 3rd party programmers to troubleshoot functionality of products.
- Configured native NetSuite UI, PDF forms, custom fields. Created custom saved searches.
- Implemented company products in NetSuite environment. Tested installed products prior to go-live.
- Performed Client Walkthroughs of Netsuite and custom modules. Created User, Admin and Installation guides post go-live.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Managed and coordinated work schedules of support team to ensure support and task coverage.
- Worked with application maintenance teams and client manager to identify and industrialize tasks to be transitioned to the application support team.
- Coordinated with client manager to ensure that various technical skills, privileges and credentials were in place for team members to support the various systems.
- Coordinated and managed efforts for ad-hoc requests from the client related to production. application operations to include client memorandum responses; one-time data
- Extracts, audits, research, etc. Assisted team members in objective setting and worked with client liaison to set team objectives.
- Provided weekly updates of support team status, utilization and feedback as requested by stakeholders.
- Gathered and assembled data and built monthly report in Xcelsius for Deputy Director and his reports.
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
- Transfer opening balance and financial data from old QuickBooks to a new QuickBooks. Improve Merchant account reconciliation process by implementing virtual clearing account.
- Self-create Excel VBA program to reconcile high volume monthly bank transaction with eight bank accounts.
- Work with IT Department to implement new process to import daily invoice and customer payment into QuickBooks while maintaining accuracy of the Account Receivable Aging report.
- Project cash flow and create budgeting process to manage both short and long term cashflow of the company.
- Separate Payroll account from payroll tax account, so the management know exactly how much to put into the payroll account and prevent bank fee.
- Reduce Accounting Department workforce while improve the efficiency and effectiveness of financial reporting.