- Skilled software development professional with over 7 years of experience delivering high - quality C# and Dot Net applications development.
- Well-versed in industry leading development methodologies and software development lifecycle management.
- Adept at translating user requirements into application features and tools. Strong talent for identifying the root cause of systems, application, and database issues, and troubleshooting to eliminate errors and improve performance. Highly effective team-oriented developer able to collaborate with cross-functional personnel at all levels.
Programming: C#, Visual Basic, .NET, C++
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, PL SQL, Microsoft Access, ADO.NET, IIS, Oracle, JDBC, MySQL, SQL Developer, MongoDB
Tools: / Frameworks: JUnit, UML Modeling (Rational Rose, ObjectAid, Visual Paradigm, StarUML), Subversion (SVN), Crystal Reports, Github, Jenkins
Platforms: Windows, Mac OS, Linux, UNIX
Design Patterns: MVCSDLC
Methodologies: Agile, Unified Process, Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Rapid Prototyping, Waterfall
Confidential, Houston, TX
.Net Web Developer
- Participated in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in the project.
- Worked on TFS to get the Source code of the services.
- Accessed SharePoint to get the requirement for an assigned Web Service.
- Used Application performance monitoring (AppDynamics) to get a full insights end-to-end business transactions of the application, to identify who are the current consumers of the service and identify the application performance impacts on other services.
- Re-writing the whole code from old SOAP(.asmx) web services to WCF REST and WebAPIinside CSL Framework to create HTTP services,
- Developed classes and interfaces for the Data Access layer and Business Logic layer.
- Worked on Windows Server and worked on Nuget Packages.
- Accessed the Oracle/SQL Servers to get real-time data to create a request object for testing.
- Created and passed the request body in JSON format.
- Performed debugging and exception handling.
- Used Fiddler to debug the code and create a Fiddler session for all the services, which contains the request and response body.
- Serialize and De-serializethe HttpRequestMessage objects
- Used automapper to Mach up the new XML schema with the old schema to avoid the clients to change their interfaces or any service interruption.
- Generated a runtime token and passed the token to the server to get the response
- Created error code for operations and place them inside the CSL common model presentation layer.
- Used TFS Source Control for Versioning and tracking of the source files.
- Published the service on stage and production server and get the new endpoint URL.
- Created a client to consume the new endpoint URL.
- Re-referenced the services to the new endpoint url and disable the old .asmx WS without any service interruption.
- Deprecated the operations and services, which are not in use.
- Leading my team as a scrum muster on every morning 9:00am to discuss about the projects status and to solve the roadblocks if there is any.
Environment: .NET 4.5, C#, MVC, Visual Studio 2013/2015, SQL Server 2012, IIS, ASP.NET, DHTML, JSON, XML, HTML, CSS, ADO.NET, SOA, WCF, RESTful API, Web services.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
.Net Web Developer
- Participates as a developer in design, development, coding, testing and debugging new software or enhancements
- Works with other technical staff to understand problems with software and develops specifications to resolve them
- Play a big role in Migration of UI from Flex to AngularUI.
- Design Client side architecture for UI development using AngularJS.
- Development of modules using AngularJS and HTML5.
- Designed and developed dynamic ASPX web pages using C#, ASP.Net, XML, HTML, Java Script.
- Extensively used Master Pages, Web User and Custom Controls in developing the front-end application.
- Design of data model and Database normalization to support the existing system. Performance tuning of database indexes, Handling of complex T-SQL queries, views and stored procedure.
- Responsible for Design, code, test, fix, and release application code.
- Working with Team Foundation Server to create a work item as well as code management for assigned module.
- Used Webforms for rich UI experience, also used entity framework.
- Worked on Agile Modeling in the complete software development life cycle.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to attain uniformity of all web pages and to control the layout and look of the page easily.
- Design and development of web services that acts as a middle tier agent to process request to application.
- Implemented .Net Removing technology in order to provide communication across different networks.
- To perform validations and catch the events on client’s browser, Java Script is used.
- Used Nunit to implement Unit, Integration and Regression Testing.
- Participated in System Documentation and Code Documentation.
- Testing the application as per the test cases and business logic. Involved in unit test.
- Gained complete knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) including Requirements gathering, designing the application, implementing the design, Testing and Maintenance Support.
- At client end, I use ANGULARJS framework, HTML5 and CSS3 with third party libraries.
- At server end, I use .NET MVC4/WEB API architecture using LINQ and Entity Framework 6+
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET, ADO.NET. The middle tier contained all the business logic.
- The data access layer was designed on the middle tier, which would connect to various databases for various groups. Object oriented technology was extensively usedfor developing re-usable frameworks for Data access layer and Standard EXE framework using C#.
- Implemented multithreading to improve performance and responsiveness of application.
- Used technologies like AJAX for a rich UI experience and better performance.
- Developed and used user defined namespaces along with system-defined namespaces.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Developed the Code-behind files in C#.
- Extensively used ASP.NET user controls, Custom Controls for the ASP.NET forms.
- Used ASP.NETData Grid, Data List and Repeater controls for displaying the data in a clear format.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Created new database objects like Store Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in Development and Production environment for SQL Server.
- ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit, which adds a rich library of controls for AJAX development and LINQ, is used to code queries for DML, DDL Statements.
- Built the necessary Application.ini and web.config entries dynamically for App based on the various needs.
- Involved Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing
Confidential, Garden City Park, NY
- Worked on the entire SDLC life cycle including Requirements gathering, designing the application and then implementing the design.
- Involved in collecting and analyzing the business requirements from the Medical Representatives.
- Responsible for developing all the front end screens and the back end database queries for retrieving data.
- Designed the migration pattern from existing PHP application to ASP.NET/ C#.
- Developed web user controls and custom controls.
- Implemented extreme programming by using fast paced Object Oriented Methodologies, involved in task completion, iterations.
- Have used AJAX on UI for making smaller, faster and user friendly web-page application.
- Used VBScript for Medico Internal Distributed Applications.
- Designed XML Schemas and developed XSL and XML gateway.