- Around 8 years of strong professional .Net Development experience in various applications based on Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Client/Server, N - tier architecture, Web based Technology.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILESCRUM methodologies of Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation, Testing and User Training of Enterprise Web Applications, Stand alone and Distributed applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency in development using Microsoft.NET technologies like WCF, LINQ, ASP.Net4.0/3.5, ASP.NET MVC 4.0/3.0,C#(4.0/3.5), VB.NET and AJAX Extensions, JQUERY with MS SQL Server (SQL 2008 R2 / 2005) and Oracle 10g/9i as database
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Inheritance, Polymorphism and Design patterns like Abstract factory, Singleton.
- Web Development experience, with proven background successfully managing all facets of site development, from initial design and architecture to site deployment and client management.
- Experience in development and implementation of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and also responsible for developing WCF based Service, Data, Fault and Message Contracts and services.
- Expertise in developing applications using .NET application building blocks (Site Map, Data access, Exception Handling, State management).
- Involved in 3D Design and Animation Creation in Maya and exporting in XAML.
- Designed large numbers of WPF Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for UI and Dynamic Web Parts for personalized content which allows Change, Edit, Move the content on pages as per users own choice.
- Fully fledged with client side scripting like JQUERY Selectors, Events, JQUERY UI, Plug Ins and AJAX etc..
- Extensive Experience with ORM technologies like Entity Framework4.1 Database First, Code First and performance tuning in EF.
- Experience in using ASP.NET AJAX and JQuery for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Extensive working experience ASP.NET MVC Framework 4.0/3.0/2.0, implemented Controller, Controller Actions and Views, Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views and View Models.
- Good working experience in writing JQUERY 2.0/1.0, JQUERY AJAX based web applications to improve the response time and extensively implemented update panels, script manager and triggers.
- Expertise in implementation of optimized, secured WCF Service by using Service, Operation, Data, Fault and Message Contracts.
- Maintained existing data migration program with occasional upgrades and enhancements.
- Expertise in implementing SOA architecture thru WCF services which used to rapidly building service-oriented applications that communicate across the web and the enterprise with features Serialization, Versioning, Interoperability and hosting.
- Experienced with Microsoft Application building blocks for .Net projects (Data Access, Exception Handling, Caching and Configuration Management Application Blocks).
- Experienced in Implementing WCF services and consuming using different protocols and implementing features like Security, Debugging and Performance.
- Experience on working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) in .NET 3.5/3.0.
- Extensively worked on Entity Framework generating ORM Models and integrating them thru E-SQl and LINQ to Entities to massage the data.
- Responsible for transition from Entity Framework to NHibernate and creating NH conventions
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with Databases like SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 & Oracle 9i/8i.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedure, DTS packages, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL, T-SQL.
- Created and developed a successful B2B strategy that will deliver efficient, cost-effective B2B enterprise solutions.
- Experienced and trained in securities and operations; payment and settlement; business analysis and process improvement; management; securities lending.
- Worked in integrating TFS with VisualStudio 2005 & 2008.
- Experience with using the Resharper andFxcop tools to Refactor the existing code.
- Experience in authentication mechanisms like windows live, STS, Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication and also in Authorizing Users and Roles.
- Also expertise in Configuration/Release/Build Management on both UNIX and Windows environments using Rational Clearcase, Team Foundation Server(TFS)2008/2010, Subversion, Teamsite.
- Very good experience with Reporting Tools SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
- Experienced in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server 2010 and Visual Source Safe ( VSS ), Perforce.
- Experience using configuration Management Tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Source Safe (VSS) for Version control.
- Excellent Written, Analytical Skills, Verbal Communication skills with a customer service oriented attitude and worked with the offshore team as onsite coordinator to provide the update on the daily basis.
Programming Languages: C++, C#.Net (4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), VB.NET (10.0/9.0/8.0 ), HTML, T-Sql, PL/SQL
Xml Technologies: XAML, XML,XDOCUMENT,XSLT, XPATH, XSL, LINQ to XML
UI Technologies: Winforms,WPF, Jquery UI, Kendo UI
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005 , Sql Server Management Studio,Expression Blend(4.0/3.0/2.0)
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.5/ 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 /1.x
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2008/2005/2000 , MSAccess 2010/2007/2003 , Oracle 10g/9i/8i
Reporting Tool: Sql Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8).
Modeling Tools: UML,MS Visio 2010/2007
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe(2005), SubVersion, Team Foundation Server(2008)
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , MSMQ, Web Services,Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the Control, Data manipulation to store data.
- LINQ was used to query the collection and to query the data base objects
- Attending meetings with team members, tech lead, PM and Clients to update the task and discussing the road blocks.
- Supporting the existing application based on the change order issued from the business
- View models were developed in VB.net for the functionality
- Used several test cases to check for bugs in the code and for bad data.
- Migration of Pre-existing Oracle\Legacy web forms segmentation pages to WPF.
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008 and used ADO .NET with Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Tables, Views and SQL Joins.
- Coding the presentation layer using WPF and silver light and service layer using Windows Communication foundation technology.
- Refined study methodologies to include face to face interactions with customers leading to increased quality of results in desktop and mobile applications.
- Created the application and web app in azure application service.
- Created and used Win Forms, Web Forms, Console applications, web services, SSIS packages, SSRS reports.
- Created the Linked servers to pull the data from different data sources and used them in the stored procedure which will be executing on the scheduled basis through SQL agent.
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Explored of issues in creating an experience for both the desktop and web platforms.
- Developed windows mobile forms.
- Investigated and implemented useful SharePoint capabilities out-of-the-box.
- Created Packages in SSIS with error handling.
- Adapting to the new versions of HTML as required.
- Created and maintained CSS stylesheets.
- Migrated web applications into sitecoreCMS system.
- Created rich and interactive UI using WPF .
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to fetch data with better Performance Tuning.
- Performed azure deployments and apply fix on azure applications.
- Modification of MVVM design pattern.
- Involved in designing the User Interface using the Telerik Controls.
- Transformed conceptual designs into interactive user interfaces using HTML5 CSS3 AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- The application would be designed to run on Windows Mobile 5 devices, and ensure it works across all devices which would run Windows Mobile 5.
- Prepared specific java programs based on client requirements and desired applications.
- Implementing the n-tier application with UI, Business layer and Database.
- Created ETL packages using SSIS to move data from various heterogeneous data sources to centralized database.
- Involved in designing the layout of User interface using Visio and class diagrams using UML.
- Developed the independent WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in search module.
- Also leveraged WCF security mechanism at transport level with windows authentication type for our intranet applications.
- Developed Web Application in ASP.NET MVC 3.0 razor engine.
- Implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Developing ASP.Net / VB / C# code pages for the Branch Audit Support system modules.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF.
- Involved in troubleshooting, monitoring, optimization of SQL Server 2008 database procedures and T-SQL code. Configured Web. Config file for the entire Web Application.
- Design, develop, test, debug, and implement Silverlight based applications following the MVVM framework template.
- Developed HTML and CSS codes.
- Developed front end applications using QlikView technology.
- Designed Customized components using C# Language and the project was built on n-Tier Architecture with extensive use of Object Oriented programming Techniques Like Encapsulation, Inheritance, polymorphism and Abstract Classes.
- Designed and implemented ASP.NET MVC AngularJS SPA web solutions with industry best practices and design patterns.
- Integrated sitecore with backend systems and provided user controls.
- Experience in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL including all database objects: Stored procedures, Stored functions, Packages TYPE Objects, Triggers, cursors, REF cursors, Parameterized cursors, Views, Materialized Views, PL/SQL collections.
- Developed and implemented web applications into Sitecore systems using SCRUM agile methods.
- Created Packages and Procedures to automatically drop table indexes and create indexes for the tables using ORACLE PL/SQL.
- Used extensively Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers to render reports.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2005 for accessing the database.
- Developed T-SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with proper tuning techniques.
- Created UI using MVC Views, Partial Views, Layouts, Sections and Areas etc.
- Developed HTML Style Guides based on finalized templates.
- Maintained HTML content on a daily basis.
- Developed html views with HTML 5, CSS 3, JQuery 1.1.0, JSON, and Java Script .
- Trouble shooting Websphere MQ Message Broker migration issues from 2.1 to 5.
- Implemented and extensively used the Object Oriented programming concepts in C# and ASP. Net 3.0.
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the web controls, data manipulation and to store data and sent as parameter to the stored procedures.
- Implemented Serialization and Deserialization of objects.
- Developed Custom Controls which provides flexibility, reusability better deign time experience.
- Developed partial post back validations to manipulate data on web pages using AJAX.
- Responsible for developing Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) architecture with Controllers, orchestration and web services.
- Created and maintained CSS stylesheets.
- Utilized Tableau server to publish and share the reports with the business users.
- Dashboards were created, along with helping other team to create Qlikview reports.
- Designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model with ASP.NET and design patterns.
- Created HTML markup templates.
- Developed large-scale, real-time, live blogging server and UI using Node.js
- Createad complex SSIS packages using proper control and data flow elements with error handling.
- Designed new database tables to meet business information needs. Designed Mapping document, which is a guideline to ETL Coding.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and deployment of the application.
- Enhanced and deployed the SSIS packages from development server to production server.
- Coordinated changes to WebSphere MQ (CSDs and PTFs) to improve stability.
- Window Services automatically refers the appropriate classes and namespaces.
Sr .Net Developer
- The coding of the application was in C# / ASP.NET using an N-tiered architecture consisting of the presentation layer, data access layer and the database layer.
- Used VB.NET to keep all the records of daily transactions to tally for the bank. We also provide the Banking project in VB report.
- Extensive Experience in Implementing View, Model, Controller and View model by using ASP.Net MVC 4.0/3.0 Framework.
- Involved in full lifecycle of the project from design, development & Testing.
- Worked extensively on MS-Visio to design various UML Diagrams like Sequence Diagram and Class Diagrams.
- Involved in designing the User Interface using the Telerik Controls.
- Used C#.NET to develop code behind logic.
- Developed and consumed WCF Web Service to access data layer components.
- Coordinate with other designers and programmers to develop web projects.
- Executed data migration in coordination with management and technical services personnel.
- Implemented features in ASP.NET MVC application using NHibernate, StructureMap and jQuery.
- Created and deployed and consumed WCF services in UI layer.
- Used Entity Framework to design conceptual data access layer from relational database to get the data from database.
- Used LINQ to query on Collection objects and DBML data objects to filter the data.
- Defined and implemented customized configurations settings for application local Web configuration file for incorporating user authentications and authorizations via role based security in order to restrict accessibility to certain modules.
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP and are used on the middle tier to check credit card information of customers.
- Used WEB API (Restful services) to fetch data and bind it to UI using Knockout JS as a View Model.
- Responsible for technical troubleshooting, root cause analysis, performed Azure deployments and apply fix on Azure applications.
- Designed and developed rich application for Web (ASPX/Silverlight) and Windows (WPF).
- Used Twitter Bootstrap for responsive web design of Navigation controls.
- Has extensive experience in Test, troubleshoot, monitor, and diagnose WCF services. Experienced in maintaining a session of messages between a client and a service using WCF facilities.
- Extensive experience in developing User Interface (UI) using WPF and XAML for the better look and feel of the desktop-based application.
- Developed the software using Agile Methodology.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Extensively used SSIS to create packages to move data from a single data source to a destination.
- Created Weekly and Monthly reports in SQL Server Reporting Service.
- Performed Unit testing of the application and subsequently handled the debugging issues.
- Used Team Foundation Server for the version control, branching and MS build.
Sr. DOTNET Developer
- Understanding the business process for the Building Module.
- Working on design, development and integration of the application.
- Working on designing and development of Forms using MS Visual Studio2008, ASP.Net 3.5, VB.NET and C# 3.5.
- Working on gathering requirements and preparing the documents for project.
- Designing, developing, and customizing several web pages using HTML, DHTML, CSS, XSL,VB.NET, ASP.NET 4.0, JQuery, and Java Script.
- Using Master Pages to have consistent look and feel in all over the application.
- Developing the Custom Controls to achieve the required functionality.
- Validating all the user's inputs through Java Script and Web controls.
- Implemented Test Cases using N-Unit as a part of the Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Using ADO.Net for database operations (Select, Insert, Delete and Update).
- Using AJAX Controls to avoid flickering while post back and creating interactive pages.
- Developing WCF services to communicate with the Data Access Layer.
- Developing various Data Service classes to connect and manipulate data using ADO.NET,VB.NET, and C#.
- Extensively worked on Restful web services using Web API.
- Implementing the Security for application based on the roles.
- Working on creating tables,views, triggers, sequences,constraints, Stored Procedures,Functions, and Packages using Oracle, SQL, and PL/SQL based on the documented user requirements.
- Working on creating, modifying data flow diagrams, and database design of the application.
- Designing normalized data schemas using Oracle,SQL, and PL/SQL.
- Applied design patterns such as n-tier, MVVM, Repository, and Singleton for designing key reusable components.
- Designed the data base tables and relations using ER Diagrams.
- Creating and maintaining the project plan and project schedules.
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
Dot Net Developer
- Gathered Requirements from the Client and worked with them to set the specification and design of the application.
- Created and maintain functional specifications (Use case diagrams and Class diagrams).
- Participated in preparing design level sequence diagram.
- Prepared project technical specification documents.
- Designed and Developed Web forms using Asp.Net 3.5, C#.Net and Telrik AJAX Controls for developing the front end application.
- RAZOR is used for dynamic web pages along with MVC 3.
- Implemented Rad Controls to provide rich user experience.
- Implement MVC pattern for the windows mobile application.
- Helped to set up development process, conducted code reviews.
- Designed and developed reusable web service components.
- Done the enhancement in existing web services.
- Used Azure Blob to store static files and Event Hub for large scale data intake.
- Involved in deployment of application on Azure server by creating packages.
- Developed web application in .NET 3.5 using Visual Studio 2008.
- Legal Obligations and Consumer Risk requirements. Worked with SMEs to solvedata modeling issues.
- Standards and Guidelines for Data Modeling and Database Creation.
- Extensive experience of Rational Unified Process (RUP), UML, XML, HTML, SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Developed Screens and business logic for windows mobile application.
- Created queries, stored procedures in SQL Server 200 8/ ORACLE11g.
- Includes Microsoft SQL Server services like SSAS, SSIS, SSRS.
- Created WCF Service to implement business logic using VS.Net 2008 and consumed Services from Asp.Net web application.
- Developed business processes by configuring shared resources, creating process definitions, creating activities and configuring message transports using TIBCO Business Works.
- Using TIBCO BusinessWorks to create and invocate SOAP over HTTP Web Service.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Service for Business Logic Layer
- Consumed WCF services appropriately to access the database. All the database transaction’s from the client was mediated through this WCF service. This gave additional data security.
- Done the enhancement in existing web services to override the existing functionality.
- Developed Data access layer (DAL) using Object Relational Mapping techniques with LINQ to SQL and TelerikORM. Use Object oriented (OO) approach to design DAL.
- Extensive uses LINQ to Object to make call to database through entities.
- Implemented HTML Helper MVC WebGrid with JQuery for boosting the pagination performance, and loaded the graphical data with JSON and KNOCKOUT JS. Also supporting custom searching along with sorting the data with partial views.
- Consumed Microsoft Application block to implement logging functionality into database.
- KNOCKOUT provides a complementary, high-level way to link a data model to a UI .
- Wrote test cases and test scenarios to perform unit test of the application.
- Performed version controlling using Visual Source Safe.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#,WCF, Web Services, Visual Studio 2008,SQL Server 2008, ORACLE 11g, Rad Controls, Telerik AJAX, RAZOR, XML, Data Modeling, SQL Compact Framework, ORM (Open Access and LINQ to SQL), Microsoft Enterprise Library 4.0, CSS, Windows Mobile,JQuery, TIBCO BW, Java Script, KNOCKOUT JS.
- Involved with the design, implementation, testing and support.
- Analyzed existing application and documented functionality.
- Migrated the application using Visual studio and recoded the business logic.
- Performed NUnit testing to check the output matches the existing application
- Implemented the complex grid functionality for one of the module which is critical for application.
- Developed Custom Exception Class for handling the Exceptions.
- Created build and deployed in client machine for each delivery. Performed sanitary testing for each build and deployment.
- Participated in team meeting for issue resolution.
- Used ADO.NET for retrieving data from back-end database.
- Reviewed the coded based on Coding Standards defined for the project and also with existing application.
- Worked with version controller Visual Source Safe for maintaining history of source-code and project documents.
- Supervise junior developers throughout migration project lifecycle.
- Used SSRS for data import and reporting.
Environment: .Net Framework 3.0, C#, Win Forms, ADO.NET, XML, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2005.