- . NET consultant with 8 years of experience in IT with expertise & exposure to all the stages in software development life cycle including requirements gathering, software design, development and testing/support using Microsoft Technologies.
- Hands on working experience with Microsoft. Net Technologies (. NET Framework, MS Visual Studio . NET, ASP. NET, ADO . NET, C# . NET, Windows Services, LINQ, Web Services/WCF ), Entity Framework, AngularJS and various relational databases ( SQL Server , Oracle ).
- Knowledge of advanced level programming in C/C++ including thread synchronization multithreading, multi - processing, concurrency and TCP/IP Socket Programming.
- Experience in Water Fall and Agile / Scrum methodology.
- Worked in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns .
- Involved in Client Interaction meetings and in co-coordinating releases with multiple/Onshore/offshore teams.
- Developed GUI using Web based ( Web Forms , ASP. NET ) application development using C# and VB.Net .
- Worked on Web applications using MVC 3.0/4.0/5.0 .
- Experienced in consuming and developing Web Services using Simple Object Access Protocol, developing Service Oriented Architecture SOA based services
- Developed services using Windows Communication Foundation ( WCF )
- Experienced in developing Rich Internet Application (RIA) using Microsoft Silver light technology &AJAX
- Strong analytical and programming skills with proven track record in creating elegant, flexible and maintainable solutions as per Business Requirements.
- Product was written in VB .NET/VBScript/Oracle 9i/Crystal Reports XI as a 3-tier WinForm application with extensive Outlook automation and dynamically generated classic ASP for intranet document distribution.
- Involved in Unit testing, Integration testing and Functional testing.
- Working knowledge in configuration and version management using Visual Source Safe ( VSS ), Clear-Case , Subversion ( SVN ) and Team Foundation Server ( TFS 2008/2010/2012 )
- Extensively used Data Reader and Datasets in ADO. Net to retrieve, display, edit and update data in the database.
- Creating and managing Development and Continuous Integration Environments using VMware ESX, automated through Jenkins using PXE boot, Perl and the VMware CLI
- Having Extensive experience working on with Angular 2/4.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business and Data tier using C#. net , Entity Framework.
- Worked with LINQ and Entity Framework
- Well-versed knowledge in SQL , T-SQL , stored procedures, functions, cursors, triggers, views, joins using SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 .
- Code review for performance check and Oracle standards and perform periodic migration.
- Working experience with SSRS and SSIS
- Good Knowledge in designing Use-Case diagrams , Class diagrams , Interaction diagrams ( Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and Collaboration diagrams ) using Designer tools like MS Visio .
- Experience in use of web services and interacting with MS CRM database using web service methods.
- Strong experience in SOA , REST , WEB API , WCF and Web Service development for Cloud based products and strong Configuration.
- Good understanding of technology with focus on delivering business solutions.
- Comprehensive problem solving abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, Interpersonal Skills and Leadership Qualities.
.Net Technologies: ADO.Net, ASP.Net 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, ASP.NET MVC, .Net Framework 1.1/ 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, WCF Web Services, Angular Js, Azure, WPF, LINQ, Entity Framework
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Oracle, MS Access 97/2000, TSQL, PL/SQL
Other tools: Visual Studio .NET 2008/2010/2013/2015, Microsoft Visio, Dreamweaver
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0
Versioning Tools: Visual SourceSafe (VSS), Subversion (SVN) and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Source Code Control: Subversion (SVN), IBM Rational Clear Case, Vault Professional, Visual Source Safe (VSS)
Operating Systems: Windows Win7/Vista/XP/NT/Server 2000/2003/2008
Confidential, Westchester PA
- Participated in meetings with Business users and with other project teams to ensure that the volatile business requirements reflect in the project development.
- Involved in complete Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development and Testing and followed Agile Methodology
- Developed the application using ASP.NET, C#/Vb.Net, SQL Server and SDLC on the visual studio IDE,
- Designed and implemented User Interface Layer using ASP.NET web forms.
- Used Entity Framework for ORM mapping to relational databases, classes to database tables and CLR data types to SQL server data types.
- Implemented the applications using MVC5 architecture
- Used Razor syntax in creating Asp.Net MVC application by reducing the coding aspect.
- Created and Consumed WCF Services in the services layer
- Used T-SQL to include querying and making changes in the database, using functions and CRUD statements.
- Also, worked on T-SQL to send the queries for the server irrespective of the UI of that application.
- Also, worked on implementing the OOP’s in the project.
- Used Struts Tiles and Validator framework extensively in developing the applications. Worked on data binding as well as with HTTP service of AngularJS.
- Involved in detecting changes to model objects and detect execution context for expressions by using AngularJS.
- Created trigger events using UNIX and Perl to send email to project managers on high severity issues.
- Also, wrote Model Classes under MVC 4.0/5.0 using the principles of OOP’s.
- Created Restful services using ASP.NET Web API for exposing data to mobile device Involved in requirement gathering, analysis and documentation of assigned modules.
- Converted .Net Application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Used Web API to perform CRUD Actions since it works with HTTP verbs GET, POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Maintaining a web application using IIS7.0.
- Converted .Net application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Migrated SQL Server 2008 database to Windows Azure SQL Database and updating the Connection Strings based on this.
- Deployed and designed pipelines through Azure data factory and debugged the process for errors.
- Developed and consumed Web services.
- Utilized AngularJS, NodeJS and Express framework to create dynamic data driven web pages.
- Developed Views using HTML 5, CSS 3, JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Use C# created Winform based tools automatic call different Morningstar Product, end to end compare data quality, make sure new Product output data same as existing one. 30% work load
- Worked on jQuery to implement customized behavior of the website.
- Used SOAP protocol for accessing web based services and communication between applications
- Performed application development modules and activities.
- Used ADO.NET for communication between the application and the SQL Server.
- The ADO.Net Entity Framework was used for the object to database mappings.
- Involved in System Unit Testing and Integration testing in development environment and ensuring application is per specifications.
- Involved in the designing phase of database and creating the SQL scripts.
- Also, involved in writing queries using LINQ feature.
- Designed and developed Stored Procedures, Queries and Views necessary to support SSRS reports.
- Transformed data from one server to other servers using tools like Bulk Copy Program (BCP), and SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS).
- Worked on designing 277U rejections and EOP closed claims processing in Facets according to the Care Source business requirements.
- Worked on EDIFECS extract to generate paid claims Extract from Facets Database for encounters team by creating SSIS packages.
- Created SSIS packages to import/export data to/from Facets database to external entities.
- Worked on end to end Medicaid/Medicare claims processing using Trizetto Facets Application with hands on experience in Claims, Provider, Billing, and enrollment modules.
- Played an active role in implementing the Business Logic Layer.
- Studied the existing Application and designed new screens for the Web Application.
- Implemented Page Objects model (POM), Apache POI in WebDriver Scripts, Data Driven Framework using Selenium WebDriver
- Design, develop and automate GUI, functional and API test using Selenium WebDriver(Python, XPATH, CSS, HTML, JSON)
- Worked on Team Foundation Server
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Followed Agile and Scrum Methodology to give high Quality Interfaces.
- Involved in preparing the documentation for design and code module that developed.
- Developed web pages and validated these pages using ASP. NET, XHTML and C# . Used Ajax too.
- Developed pages using components such as Angular Bootstrap grid, scheduler, tabs and other input components extensively used ASP. NET for UI design with VB. NET acting as a code behind.
- Involved in designing and developing, windows based application using Microsoft . Net framework 4.0 with C# and VB. NET as code behind language
- Responsible for developing Layout, Nested Layout Pages, Partial Views Using CSS style sheets for having common layout and look and feel to all the controls.
- Used Web API to improve the performance of the web pages and to display the data on frequently visited pages.
- Involved in creation of virtual machines and infrastructure in the Azure Cloud environment.
- Worked directly with the Azure Product team in tracking and resolving defects in the beta Azure IaaS offering.
- Create a Virtual Network on Windows Azure to connect all the servers.
- In the Front end of the Application designed and implemented a publishing framework and reusable UI component library based on AngularJS , Ajax, and JQuery.
- Developed interactive Web pages using ASP. NET MVC, C# and Entity Framework
- Designed Layouts for a unified look and feel of the Web Applications.
- Worked on FACETS 5.3 upgrade added new functionality for claim adjustments and provided new batch called WCAL like CLMU.
- Created batches that will process all the claims in FACETS for adjustments and scheduled it to run every day.
- Designed and implemented Web API (REST API) to support mobile applications
- Used Stored Procedures, Joins on key fields for fast retrieval and Database optimization.
- Created User control and Custom controls for the application.
- Extensively worked with C # for creating classes of this application and Integrated with ASP. NET pages.
- Used various Telerik controls, developed User Controls to design custom UI to meet the requirements and to increase the ease of use for customers.
- Used Angular 2.0 to come up with overall improvements as far as the performance of framework is concerned.
- Completed unit testing with Selenium codes integrating with nunit and learned more about this.
- Used Web User Controls, Ajax Toolkit, and Custom Controls in developing the front-end application and multi-thread web applications using c#. net
- Customized the Data Grid View Events for various rich UI features.
- Created SQL tables, Views and store procedures that are needed for application in SQL Server Management Studio 2008.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using Nunit to ensure Code Stability and functionality.
- Wrote stored procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Indexes to improve the throughput of application using optimized queries in SQL server.
- Test the application if working well with crystal reports after converting.
- Involved in unit testing, bug fixing and code deployment.
- Involved in designing and developing the Middle Tier using Entity Framework to perform and implement business Logic, Updating/retrieving the data to/from SQL Server Database
Confidential, Shreveport, LA
- Creating and maintaining UI prototypes and specifications.
- Collaborating with Product Managers and Software Engineers to provide guidelines on solid UI design.
- Keeping up to date with the latest industry trends in UI design and usability.
- Translating market and product requirements into UI designs in the form of Conceptual models, Wireframes and prototypes.
- Designed the user interfaces using Web Server Controls which are built on ASP.NET Server Controls and Infragistics Controls.
- Developed Business Logic Component using Web Services , WSDL.
- Implemented SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) for communication of application.
- LINQ to Objects for WCF service call.
- Used the web form to host Report Viewer in Silverlight .
- SSRS for SQL Reporting services.
- SQL Server (OUTPROC) Session State Management.
- AJAX for rich user experience in designing the screens.
- GUI was developed using C#.NET and ASP.NET .
- Created Custom entities , Custom attributes for individual Business Units in MS Dynamics CRM as per the Business process
- Used .NET Framework 3.0 throughout the project and converted existing code from 2.0 to 3.0.
- Modifications were made to the existing GUI using WPF for better look and feel.
- Consumed Web services using WCF and WPF for online transactions using C# and exposed them through HTTP.
- Involved in development of UI (User Interface) Pages using the HTML, Master Pages& ASP.NET Controls and ASP classic controls.
- Involved in the design of the system architecture using UML and MS Visio, to develop class diagrams, use cases etc.
- Implemented SCRUM methodology for project management.
- Developed a demo version of the product to solicit and in corporate feedback into the design.
- Worked on ADO.NET components Data Reader, Data adapter, Data Set and Data View to provide connection to the database in SQL server 2008 .
- Wrote business logic, lookup list and edits for data table in C# .
- Used Singleton, Class factory and Dispatcher Design Pattern.
- Solved the coding and technical problems during the project implementation.
Environment:: NET Framework 3.5, VB.NET, C#, ASP.Net, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2008, Web services, Silverlight, XML, AJAX, HTML, IIS, SQL Server 2008 and Windows XP.
- Involved in User Interface development using HTML and ASP.NET.
- Involved in development and usage of user controls in various web pages.
- Involved in writing stored procedures at the database end.
- Used Datasets and Data Grids to retrieve and display the data in the required format.
- Involved in transferring the data to the new system using DTS.
- Created Views and Triggers and Joins to manipulate the data.
- Used Crystal Reports for the reporting part of the application.
- Visual Source Safe was used as a source control.
Environment:: .NET Framework 3.0, C#, ASP.NET, IIS, Java Script, Crystal Reports, XML, WCF, Web services, SOAP, Visual Studio 2005, 2008. SQL Server2005, 2008 and Visual Source Safe.