- Very focused and passionate developer with thirst to learn latest technologies.
- Proficient in development of Single Page Applications
- Strong experience in Responsive Web design
- Good Experience in data visualization using popular charting libraries.
- Proficient in Agile Methodologies (Scrum process)
- Strong experience in client interaction with onsite experience in USA
- Strong experience in single thread, multi thread and multi - tier Client/Server Applications
- Familiar with DevOps automation tools like uBuild, uDeploy and Electric Flow.
- Involved in End-End DevOps automation using Electric Flow
- Familiar with AWK, SED and CURL commands
- Well versed with Splunk & Jira Query Languages
- Experience in developing Microsoft.NET Framework 3.0, 3.5 4.0 and 4.5
- Familiar with Node.JS packages like Grunt.JS and Bower.JS
- Experience with Version control tools like TFS, SVN and Perforce.
- Strong ability to translate from business to sound technology solutions; Design and development of multi-tier enterprise applications employing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Web Services, .NET Business classes, REST services, Windows/Web Application, XML, JSON etc.
- Good experience in implementing popular open source libraries like JSTree, NG-JSTree, Selectize, Angular UI-grid, Angular UI-router, UI-Select, Angular-Spinner
- Strong experience in manual testing and writing test cases using NUnit test framework.
- Experience in using design patterns as MVC 3.0/4.0 and 5.0, MVVM
- Good experience with Retail and Financial Domains (Digital Sales and Digital Check processing)
- Strong Experience with SOAP, XML and XSL
- Strong understanding and experience in preparation of Use Case diagrams, Dataflow diagrams, Activity diagrams, ER diagrams and Class diagrams using MS Visio.
- Involved in preparation of guidelines and checklists for best coding practices
- Excellent skills for analyzing user’s requirements, imparting design and ensuring the functionality, as well as strong focus on client satisfaction
- Developed lot of automation tools to improve productivity of the team.
Technologies: ASP.NET 3.0/4.5, C# 4/5, ADO.NET, AJAX, WSDL, SharePoint XML, SOAP, XSD, XSL, .Net 3.5/4.0 & 4.5
Web Development: HTML5, JSON, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery, AngularJS, Node.JS, Pivot.JS, NVD3.JS, Dygraphs.JS
Languages: C#, ESQLC/C++, PL/SQL, TSQL, Core Java
Distributed Technologies: REST Services, XML
Operating Systems: Windows - 2008/2010, MAC OS 10.10/10.11 , RHEL 6.9
Scripting Languages: Shell Script and Perl script
Databases: Oracle 9i/10G, SQL SERVER 2005/2008/2012 , Informix and Teradata
Web Server: IIS 6.x/7.x
Version Control: Subversion, Perforce, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Build and Deploy Tools: uBuild, uDeploy, Electricflow
Quality Track and Control: JIRA, HP Quality Center, CA Agile Central
Design Patterns: MVC, MVVM, Singleton, Entity Framework
Sr. Technology Lead
- Lead technical design, development and code reviews for both onshore and offshore.
- Responsible for managing a team of software developers in planning, directing, and overseeing the entire software development process
- Developed reusable UI elements like grids, modal windows, panels and material design based form input elements
- Developed a web based file browser window which looks similar to windows file explorer. User can perform all file operations like create, rename, copy, move folders and files.
- Implemented NVD3 to create visual dashboard report which shows testing status for each application and testers performance
- Formulated and documented technical architecture, components, and strategies for mitigating technical challenges.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers and Service calls using Angular Factory and also created Custom directives to import dynamic input parameters from UI grid.
- Working closely with the team on new development, defect fixing and major enhancements
- Involved in implementing build and deploy using uBuild and uDeploy
- Experience in multitasking and meeting critical deadlines in a high-pressure work environment.
Environment: Service side: Struts 2.0, Spring 2.0, Client side: AngularJS 1.6, Bootstrap 3.0, JSON, UI Grid, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery2.1.1, JS Tree, IDE: Eclipse Oxygen, Perforce for Source Control, Database: SQL Server 2012
ConfidentialSr. Technology Lead
- Business requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, quality, documentation and support
- Overall application design and mapping the business requirements to technical specifications
- Developing, maintaining and enforcing standards across the development team.
- Architecting, design and implementing RESTful services using Web API 2.0
- Involved in implementing end-to-end DevOps automation using Electric flow
- Modeling data, design and implementing relation databases in SQL Server 2012
- Created a completely responsive web site.
- Created queries, stored procedure(s) and views in SQL Server for updating and display of data
- Involved in preparing complex Splunk queries to query logs
- Co-ordinated Daily scrum meetings with onshore and offshore team
- Created configurable and reusable data extract batch jobs.
- Involved in bank audit meetings to explain the process behind auditing reports
ConfidentialSr. Technology Lead
- Designed the architecture for ASP.NET based web application.
- Involved in gathering business requirements, analysis and development
- Involved in creating complete data model for the application
- Created and setup the backup and security strategies for Database.
- Developed the windows batch application to identify the missing check images from the servers
- Deployed the web application on IIS servers
- Created File watcher service to monitor the error transactions and send them to manual keying operation.
- Tested the application using Nunit unit test cases and integration test cases
- Involved in understanding and gathering requirement and preparing functional specifications document
- Prepared data migration document
- Module Lead for Order processing and order filling modules
- Mentored team members with functional knowledge
- Developed 4GL screens and business logic in ESQLC based on the requirement
- Involved in creating complex shell scripts to automate order processing modules.
- Involved in creating .NET UI screens
- Involved in database migration from older to newer data model
- Unit testing and Integration testing
Environment: ESQLC(C++), IBM 4GL, Shell scripts, C#, .NET, Database: Informix, TFS for version control.