- Over 7 years of IT experience including 3 years of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Process implementation using Blue Prism , Automation Anywhere and UI Path .
- Experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Development with tools Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Work Fusion and UiPath.
- Hands on experience with UiPath Studio, UiPath Robots and UiPath Orchestrator.
- Strong and precise understanding of UiPath Studio's technological limitations and Clear understanding of Windows/Web/Citrix app integration.
- Developed Bots using Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism, for automating business processes workflow.
- Created database connections to fetch the data and automate the process to arrange data with Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism.
- Automated Web Based , Java Based , Mainframe, Desktop based applications using automation tools like Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism.
- Good knowledge on current RPA products and technology & upcoming trends in RPA technology landscape.
- Created scripts and integrated with Automation Anywhere to achieve process automation.
- Designated and implemented RPA tasks using Blue Prism framework (Connectors, VBO, ACI, Process Studio, Control Room and System Manager) to update the Provider directory from excel, website data through screen scraping and using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) from an image text.
- Demonstrated the capabilities of RPA for on - going projects and for future potential clients and facilitated the presentations to the clients.
- Worked on Queue Configurations, Monitoring, Internal Blue Prism Work Queue Actions, Exception handling, efficient use of stages, blocks, data types, session and environmental variables for processing of Business Process diagrams and Process flow charts using RPA tools.
- Gathered and worked on business requirements, current and future state process designs and translated them into process flows and Visual Business Objects (VBOs) within the Blue Prism object studio.
- Experienced in creating POC’s using Blue Prism , Automation Anywhere using tool comparison based on the business requirements.
- Performed scheduling of tasks using the Control in Blue Prism and by using schedule manager and task editor in Automation Anywhere.
- Integrated many DLL’s in tasks and in logics and scheduled tasks 24/7 using scheduler in the control room.
- Implemented User authentication for Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies.
- Experience in staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments and efficiently handled monitoring and troubleshooting the Blue Prism and Automation Anywhere environments through Control room .
- Experienced in using the web services like SOAP and RESTful web services for creating bots based on the business process requirements.
- Created end to end automation solutions for clients as per requirement which involves feasibility study, designing architecture, development, testing and deployment of automation.
- Experienced in preparing and presenting the business case for automatable processes, solution designing, and developing automation tasks for the identified processes.
- Worked with Business Analysts to understand, gather and analyze requirements and produce technical specification document.
- Participated in development with team members, reviewed codes, designs, architecture discussions and implemented software best practices.
- Experienced with .NET development, encompassing analysis, design, development, and execution of business applications including knowledge of various platforms, software systems, and servers.
- Expertise in developing windows applications, web applications, and windows services in Microsoft Visual Studio IDE using C#, .NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and SQL Server .
- Experience in design and modeling of applications with UML and Object-Oriented Analysis & Design.
- Experience with Data Adapter, Dataset and Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database.
- Expertise in debugging applications using the debugging tools provided by the Visual Studio IDE.
- Synchronous and Asynchronous post backs for all ASP.NET pages using AJAX .NET.
- Used 3-tier architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and were coded using C# .NET .
- Designed database Tables, Views and Triggers in SQL Server and Prepared SQL Queries based on SQL statements .
- Developed test strategies, test plans and test cases and performed Unit Testing to identify and resolve integration, functional and usability issues before deployment.
- Experience in developing User Interface using Web Forms , Win Forms , WPF, AJAX Toolkit, CSS and HTML.
- Experienced in .NET security features such as Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles).
- Strong experience in all phases of SDLC with Analysis, Design, Development, implementation, Integration, Testing, Debugging, Production and Maintenance.
RPA tools: Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, Work Fusion.
Languages: C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
Web Technologies: .NET Framework, SOAP, RESTful, jQuery, HTML, AJAX, CSS, JSON
Scripting Languages: Python, Java Script, VB Script.
Database Access: MS Access, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services
Operating Systems: Windows, iOS, Unix
Methodologies: V-Model, Water-Fall, Agile and Scrum
- Involved in developing robots using Automation Anywhere.
- Used the Automation Anywhere Object Recorder to manage and execute windows controls as a background process.
- Maintained a current and thorough understanding of Automation Anywhere products and services.
- Used Automation Anywhere and generated EXEs by converting the tasks into standalone programs/Executables, so that the exe can run on any machine without of any software.
- Engage, activate, enable, ramp up and manage customers in implementing solutions in Robotic Process automation space using Automation Anywhere .
- Innovatively integrated the advanced features of automation tools like OCR, Web Recorder for existing robots and improved the performance using Automation Anywhere .
- Worked extensively with commands like Mange windows control, object cloning, web recorder, Terminal Emulator for creating desired bots.
- Worked on using Excel and CSV commands with Automation Anywhere and e xperienced in using Send Email command to Email reports and errors.
- Worked with log file in Automation Anywhere to handle the errors, identifying and debugging the errors using Error Handlers .
- Used String Operations in Automation Anywhere to Compare and eliminate duplicates from the data.
- Involved in automating the business processes and requirements using Automation Anywhere by creating tasks using task recorder, Web recorder and task editors.
- Performed Automation Anywhere control room installation with clustered approach along with disaster recovery setup.
- Used Microsoft Office, Excel macros to translate them to RPA solutions and/or integrations.
- Worked on Integrating applications like (Web, Services, Mainframe, MS Office, GUI, Outlook etc.) using workflow and automation tools.
- Solved issues that arise in day to day running of Robotic processes and provided timely responses and solutions as required in the problem situation.
- Performed tool evaluation and feasibility to help in selecting suitable Automation tool for RPA implementation.
- Configured new automations and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Involved in complete development of Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM and tested the application in each iteration also various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development and testing.
Environment: Automation Anywhere 10.0 version, SQL Server 2014, SDLC, Agile, Scrum.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Actively involved in the SDLC of requirement analysis, design and development of several components for web based application using Agile Methodology .
- Designed automation solutions using Blue Prism RPA platform.
- Deigned developed and tested Bots for tasks using Blue Prism.
- Created process model for windows based application using Blue Prism and testing it in the inbuilt control room provided by Blue Prism.
- Developed automation processes as per the Technical Design Document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Experience in Work queues configuration, monitoring and Internal Blue Prism Work Queue Actions .
- Executed SQL Queries to check the data table updates after test execution using MySQL.
- Helping the client to understand the benefits of RPA over traditional automation with various seminars, use cases and on-premise installation with development of proposed solution on RPA using Blue Prism .
- Efficiently handled monitoring and troubleshooting the Blue Prism environment through Control room.
- Created external scripts using VBS, VBA and HTA and integrated with Blue Prism to achieve process automation.
- Used Blue Prism OCR to translate scanned images of text, whether printed or typewritten, and turns these scans into machine-encoded text.
- Configured new Blue Prism processes and objects by using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand for further requirements.
- Worked on browser based applications on HTML mode through the stages of Blue Prism in the object studio and process studio.
- Worked with Blue Prism ’s email configuration and experience in performance monitoring using the start time and end time of the process log.
- Used Blue Prism Credential Manager for maintaining, securing and retrieving the user credentials.
- Configured the Blue Prism infrastructure for development, testing and live environments which comprises Interactive clients, Resource PCs, Application servers and Database servers.
- Used process, objects, work queues, calculations stage to perform logical operations in Blue Prism .
- Provided Exception handling at every possible scenario for a robust error-free development.
Environment: Blue Prism V-5.0, My SQL, HTML, TDD, VBS, VBA, HTS, Scrum
Confidential, Stamford, Connecticut
- Implemented End of End Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using UiPath .
- Developed the Process Flow Documentation.
- Automated various processes based on input from respective teams Using Agile/scrum environment.
- Created automation process for reading data from CSV, Excel files.
- Used UiPath Orchestrator for deployment, monitoring, and management of UiPath bots’ automation activity.
- Involved in fixing Business Process Production issues using UiPath .
- Technology research and tool selection (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, and other tools)
- Developed objects by using different stages like data item, calculations, loop and decision.
- Worked on task migration process from development to production systems through UiPath Orchestrator.
- Worked on data tables, created the workbooks using excel automation using UiPath studio.
- Automated tasks using web recorder and Scheduled tasks to repeat as per requirements.
- Experience in developing the VB Script code for excel manipulations and integrated with UiPath .
- Experience in developing the Macros using VBA Code.
- Efficiently handled monitoring and troubleshooting the UiPath environment through UiPath Orchestrator.
- Experience in staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments.
- Worked with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis & Automating Test Cases.
- Maintained the code using the source tree version tool and migrated the code different environments (Dev\Test\Production).
- Created database connections to fetch data.
Environment: UiPath Studio, SQL Server 2014, VBA, VB Script, CSV, Excel, Agile, Scrum.
- Design, estimate and analysis of requirements and create user stories.
- Designed and developed UI using MVC 4.0 framework and C# for developing components in backend layers.
- Experience in handling UiPath client and deploying the bot through UiPath Orchestrator control.
- Hands on experience with UiPath Email automation, Excel automation, PDF automation using UiPath tool.
- Hands on with the UiPath excel manipulations in excel automation scope.
- Hands on with the UiPath citrix automation and experience with the web recorder.
- Recording the process and data through Web recording and converting the data in excel format through excel automation in UiPath
- Developed and Consumed RESTful API’s and used SOAP UI tool to test Web Services.
- Automated prescription scheduling and delivery Work Flow by implementing Task editor.
- Used XML for data transfer and involved in database design of the application.
- Developed Data Access Layer using Entity Framework.
- Used MVC architecture to design and develop Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views and inline queries for CRUD operations.
- Developed Unit test cases using N Unit framework.
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodologies for project development.
- Involved in complete life cycle including design, development and testing.
- Used WCF services and web services for communicating with other application and components.
- Performed unit testing, module testing, integration, and system testing.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control and source code maintenance.
- Used agile methodologies while developing this software application.
- Designed and developed different modules, classes using C# and designed GUI part with help of .NET Framework 3.0.
- Extensively worked on developing the complete web application to serve all the applications for their different flows.
- Used ASP.NET web controls and HTML control in the design of web pages.
- Designed, modeled multi-threaded, enterprise n-tier software agent using WCF web service in 3.0 framework.
- Extensively used ASP.NET web server controls like Grid View for displaying the records.
- Experienced in developing and consuming Web Services and n-tier web applications.
- Used JSON, jQuery for the Client side to pass the parameters for hand shake across applications and for client-side AJAX call, validations.
- Used ADO.NET for data interaction between the web application and the Database using Data reader, Datasets, and Data Adapters controls.
- Used TFS for Versioning control and configuration management.
- Followed agile methodology to develop the application.
Jr .NET Developer
- Used Object Oriented Programming (OOP's) concepts and Agile Methodology in developing the project.
- Responsible for analysis and design specifications, development and testing.
- Developed web pages using Classic ASP and used C# to develop code and to communication with server via SOAP.
- Developed and Deployed Inventory Web Based Application User interface forms, Classes and Modules Using C#.NET, ASP.NET Server Controls, CSS, HTML.
- Extensively used Master Pages, Web User and Custom Controls in developing the front-end application.
- Designed and developed user interface, input validations using HTML, ASP.NET and CSS.
- Used ADO.NET to execute stored procedures as well as queries for data manipulation.
- Established entity-relationship among various tables and enforced referential Integrity and delete rules during the design phase of the base tables of the database.
- Developed Triggers/Stored Procedures using SQL Server.
- Worked on Grid View with Paging and sorting to display various data.
- Involved in application testing including the creation of test scenarios, results tracking and reporting.
Environment: C#.NET, Classic ASP, IIS, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008, ADO.NET, .NET Framework 1.1, 2.0, CSS, ASP.NET, Windows Server 2003, SOAP, HTML.