- Maintained and contributed in the development of n - tier business applications using C#, SQL Server 2008 R2, ASP .NET MVC 2 & 3, and ASP.NET Webforms.
- Involved in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Create ad-hoc reports using SQL in SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Created UI templates for various projects.
- Experience in computer repairing & upgrades.
- Help Desk Tier I & Tier II support.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and teamwork. Enthusiastic and Quick to learn new applications and tools and willing to take individual responsibilities
- Excellent team player with problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Perform hardware/software installations based on client’s needs
Technologies: Visual Studio 2005,2010, and 2013; LINQ; T-SQL; CSS; C++; C#; ASP.NET MVC 2 and 3; SQL Server 2005, 2008, and 2012;
Confidential, Arlington, VASoftware Engineer
- Worked on a team to deliver changes, feature requests, and bug fixes to the client every two weeks while implementing SCRUM methodology while using ASP.NET MVC 5
- Worked on a Scrum team to deliver changes, feature requests, and bug fixes to the client every two weeks.
- Deliver changes, feature requests, and bug fixes while implementing VB.NET Webforms
- Worked on a Scrum team to deliver changes, feature requests, and bug fixes to the client every two weeks while implementing ASP.NET Webforms
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Develop independently and with team members in an Agile environment.
- Participate frequently in design/code reviews.
- Sustain .NET 4.0 applications developed in Visual Studio .
- Create user and server controls in the ASP.NET Page life cycle.
- Some experience adding single sign on functionality to our applications.
- Actively assist in resolving application bugs in code.
- Helped improved scalability of applications.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Junior .NET Developer
- Develop independently and with team members; participate in design/code reviews.
- Sustain legacy .NET 2.0 applications developed in Visual Studio 2005.
- Upgraded the tool sets for certain applications developed in Visual Studio and SQL Server 2005 to Visual Studio and SQL Server 2010.
- Upgraded legacy WinForms applications to be compatible with the .NET Framework 4.0.
- Modify code to fix bugs in legacy applications for future releases.
- Used Fortify to identify, fix, and protect applications from security vulnerabilities within their source codes.
- Create/modify test cases.
- Track and resolve client s trouble tickets through Remedy.
- Provide time/resource estimates for assigned tasks.
- Communicates with cross functional teams and Confidential Human Resource personnel
Computer Services Technician
- Provide initial contact with customers in person or by telephone call and provide applicable technical support.
- Log and track inquiries using the S.T.A.R. Database to maintain records and other technical problem documentation.
- Identify, research, and resolve hardware and software issues when requested.
- Create reports based on customer complaints, inquiries, and other issues that require escalation.
- Perform hardware/software installations based on clients' needs and requests.
- Provide follow up to customers who have been serviced.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Student Instructor/IT support
- Worked on creating a database using PostgreSQL 9.0
- Learned how to implement ArcGIS software.
- Created a basic tutorial for operating a handheld GPS receiver so students can effectively complete their research using the ArcGIS software.
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD
- Developed new protocols for connecting functional robotics ( Confidential to a wireless computer network.
- Configured the IP settings of a Serialan WLAN Media Converter to pass information along the Predator network to the Confidential .
- Used the embedded Ethernet function of the Confidential to connect a laptop and pass information using an FTP file server and also had to configure the IP settings of the Confidential .
- Compiled comprehensive technical reports for Confidential system’s administrators.
- Served as mentor and tutor for students requiring supplemental assistance in computer science courses and developmental math courses.
- Tutored courses mainly in Computer Science 112 and 113; 112 focused on the introductory concepts in programming in C++; 113 focused on programming using data structures used in C++.
- Scheduled appointments with students, and crafted individual intra-curricular study programs.
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD
- Researched and implemented a “Batch Delivery” system, which allowed users to send large amounts of files from server to server within the Confidential Scientific Visual Studio (SVS).
- Installed computers with Windows XP, Mac OS X, and Fedora Core 8 on SVS’s test network. Also installed monitors, keyboards, mice, drivers, etc.
- Set up WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning) to edit and manage documents and files going across servers within SVS.
- Tested the use of WebDAV in a Windows XP, Mac OS X, and LINUX (Fedora Core 8) environments.
- Presented a technical report to SVS staff.