- 8 years of professional experience in System Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Enhancements and Maintenance of various applications including Windows, Web and Client/Server Application development using C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server, ADO.NET, ENTITY FRAMEWORK, LINQ, VB.NET, WCF, WPF, Web Services, Silverlight, SharePoint, HTML, XML, XSL, XSLT, VB Script, Java Script, Angular JS, JQuery, AJAX and CSS.
- Expertise in software development of web based applications using visual studio 2005/2008/2010/2012/ 2013/2015 .
- Strong Experience with developing web applications by using MVC3/MVC4/MVC5, MVVM architecture and Razor.
- Experience in developing Web Forms applications using .Net framework 4.5/4/3.5/2.0, C#, Visual Basic .NET and ASP .NET 4.5/4/3.5/2.0 .
- Have strong knowledge and experience in using Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS) using C# and VB.Net.
- Extensively worked on WCF and Web Services to provide SOA architecture and Configuration based activation applications on SOAP and REST protocols.
- Experience in developing the web applications using ASP.NET, C#, Vb.net and database accessing using ADO.NET, Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Develop ASP.Net Web API Controllers for implementation of service layer & data object layer components.
- Experience in SQL Server database design, development and in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and User Defined Functions with SQL Server 2012/2008 R2 / 2005.
- Good experience with Angular JS Directives ng - app, ng-init and ng-model for initialization of Angular JS application data
- Implemented Agile and Waterfall methodologies for different projects.
- Implemented Multithreading Concepts to improve the application Performance.
- Having Good experience of working in WPF for developing rich windows applications.
- Extensively worked on Entity Framework generating ORM Models and integrating them thru Entity SQL and LINQ to Entities.
- Having Good Experience in Creating Dialog Flow Diagram (DFD).
- Expertise in data-centric web forms with a focus on all tires in Multi-tire and N -Tire architecture.
- Extensively & efficiently used Data Reader and Datasets in ADO.Net to retrieve, display, insert and update data in the database.
- Involved in the Design of ASP.NET User Interface Layer/Web forms using Telerik.
- Excellent knowledge on Oracle Data Dictionary, RDBMS, Normalization Techniques.
- Extensively worked with Oracle Utilities like Imports / Exports, SQL * Loader.
- Have experience of working in Bootstrap for designing UI.
- Developed applications by using Infragistics controls.
- Experience with Unit testing, Integration testing &Functional testing usingNUnit.
- Developed static reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and deployed the reports (RDL files) in SQL Server 2012/2008R2/2005, PL/SQL and Oracle 9i/10g.
- Experience as Microsoft SQL Server developer implementing SSIS and SSRS using Microsoft Business Intelligence development studio ( MSBI ) and SQL Server data tools (SSDT).
- Troubleshoot and Resolve middleware issues across development, testing and production environments.
- Used versioning tools Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS) for version controlling of the Application.
- Good Knowledge on B ootstrap to makes front-end web development faster and easier
- Self-motivated and able to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Task-oriented and committed to deliver work products within the established timelines.
- Excellent at solving complex problems under strict deadlines, communication and interpersonal skills.
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0, MVC 5/4/2, MVVM, Entity Framework, Web forms, Web Services, WCF, RESTful Service, WPF, ADO.NET, Silver light
Programming Languages: C#.Net, VB.Net, LINQ, XML
Framework: .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005, Oracle 10g/9i, T-SQL, PL/SQL, MS-Access.
Protocols: REST, SOAP, TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP/IP and FTP
Web Server: IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0
Tools: Visual Studio .NET, Telerik, NUnit, Nlog, Elmah, Jira.
Version Control Tools: TFS, Visual Source Safe, GIT.
Reporting Tools: SSIS, SSRS, Crystal Reports
Sr. .Net Developer
- Developing Web applications using ASP.NET MVC, C#.NET, VB.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework and WCF.
- Experience in developing with financial applications.
- Used .NET Framework 4.5 N-tier architecture and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts(C#) for Application Development.
- JQuery validation and MVC unobtrusive validation were used to validate form fields and provide custom requirements/error messages through C# attributes in the Model.
- Use ASP.NET Web API as the platform for building Restful applications on the .NET Framework .
- Use Web API controllers which support GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE.
- Work on ASP.NET WebAPI framework for building HTTP services that can be accessed from various clients, such as browsers and mobile devices.
- Developed service class in Windows Communication Foundation ( WCF) service to retrieve the Customer payment details for processing payments.
- Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Multi-tier web based applications and distributed applications using WCF/Web services Standards based on Service Oriented Architecture.
- Created different Web services/ Web methods to implement business rules in Business Layer.
- Worked in WCF to send data as asynchronous messages from one service endpoint to another and service hosted by IIS 6.0.
- Involved in reviewing existing application for enhancements and bug fixing.
- Prepared requirements document by studying and gathering the requirements of the project from client.
- Worked with an agile software development methodology and Test-Driven Development including SCRUM Framework.
- Developed MVC and MVVM design pattern to create a simple, testable, robust framework for ASP.NET and Silver light application.
- Worked with a team of developers to help in.Net framework, structured around n-tier architecture, with considerable emphasis on OOD.
- Worked with Web API to provide services to HTTP requests.
- Migrated legacy data into Oracle 10g using import/export and data pump.
- Strong experience in MS SQL Server with Business Intelligence in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services ( SSIS ).
- Used Secure Socket Layer( SSL) to communicate between the client and server applications using WCF.
- Used Angular JS to create more interactive front-End Development.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS for effective design of Web pages.
- Created reports using Telerik Reporting.
- Implemented MVVM pattern for Silverlight presentation layer.
- Worked on Multithreading to develop high performance applications.
- Developed Restful service using web API for communicating with the in-rule service.
- Implemented Database First EDMX with POCO’s and used LINQ to Entities to message the Data and optimized the Query Expressions.
- Experience in SQL Joins , sub queries, tracing and performance tuning for better running of queries.
- Worked on existing complex SQL Codes to fix the errors and change the procedures to match the requirements for various business reasons.
- Developed and designed GUI using User Controls, DHTML and code behind using C#.NET, VB.NET and jQuery.
- Conducted Unit Testing to verify the individual units of the source code by NUnit.
- Integrated NLog for logging errors.
- Involved in retrieving data using ADO.NET with C#.NET, VB.NET and presenting it to presentation layer. ADO.NET is used to communicate with SQL Server and Oracle Databases.
- Implemented the data migration feature from stored procedures and storing the data and images into database.
- Using GIT for Development Source Control.
- Created T-SQL Store Procedures, Views and User Defined Functions for fetching relevant data to UI for different VP Reports and Divisional Reports.
- Created various SSRS Reports involving variety of features like Reports, Charts, Filters, Sub-Reports, Drilldown, Drill-Through, Multi-valued parameters etc .
- Created & configured new Jira projects and worked with Jira Issues.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for all the source code maintenance among the whole team members.
Sr. .Net Developer
- Designed, developed Restful Web Services using WCF Services with .NET, C#.NET and Hosted on IIS and Unit tested with MS Unit Framework, C#.NET.
- Created various Stored Procedures and Triggers using SQL Server 2012, Created Indexes, Joins on key fields for fast retrieval and Database optimization.
- Involved in fixing bugs in web services and published WCF services .
- Developed Single tire and multi tire Frameworks in WCF.
- Used Silverlight controls for rich user interface along with MVC4.
- Involved in using MVC pattern for the UI development.
- Done Unit testing and integration testing and testing of database, queries optimization and performance.
- Fixing bugs reported by QA and performed unit testing. Used Perforce for source control and documented the entire application.
- Experience with maintaining Microsoft Office C# Applications using Visual Studio Tools.
- Worked in Agile (Scrum) environment which includes short term goals, iterative development and daily stand-ups.
- Developed the application using WPF to create an interactive native client GUI and designed the application based on MVVM design pattern.
- Applying Multithreading techniques for creating high performance applications.
- Using AngularJS including objects, module patterns and functions that encapsulate business logic, handle form validation, DOM manipulation.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter for consistent access to Designed, modeled Multi-threaded, enterprise N-tier software agent using WCF web service hosted in a Windows service.
- Worked with various middleware application teams and helped them setup communication.
- Design and development of dedicated client-server component for region data filtering, based on LINQ.
- Developed user controls and custom controls, employed Dependency object for custom properties, events and moved code behind C# implementation to View Models to enable loosely coupling.
- Added logging feature for the application using NLog.
- Involved in calling Stored Procedures and Functions from Entity Framework using C#.NET, VB.NET and Visual Studio 2013.
- Designed SSIS Packages to transfer data from flat files to SQL Server using Business Intelligence Development Studio.
- Developed Reports Using SSRSdaily.
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experienceof configuring and managing source using TFS, GIT.
- Designed electronic forms using InfoPath designer, published to SharePoint sites as a form library and content type.
- System integration testing with external Interfaces.
- Environment Support during integration testing.
- Deployment Support in Multiple Environments.
- Extensively worked with MVC and MVVM design patterns.
- Implemented validations using Data annotation in ASP.NET MVC.
- Changed and modified Data Grid Controls to generate responses based on client requests.
- Created WCF services for business rule of Claim-centric data retrieval and implemented these services in application using SOA.
- Involved in the bug fixing and creating required artifacts like root cause analysis, technical approach document.
- Developed and deployed the application using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Created core server controls such as Dropdown List, Checkbox List, Grid View and other advanced controls such as calendar control.
- Created rich, easy-to-use Views, Partial Views using Scaffolding Templates
- Used HTML tags such as header, aside, nav, section and CSS modules such as Backgrounds, Borders, Text Effects, and Multiple Column Layout to create rich UI.
- Good knowledge in Supply Chain Management in Oracle E-Business suite.
- Deployed SSIS Package into Production and used Package configuration to export various package properties to make package environment independent.
- Implemented Web Services in C#.NET and VB.NET based on SOAP Protocol using XML and XSML extensively for data transfer.
- Analysis, Design, Development and Testing applications using ORACLE 10G, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, Uniix Shell
- Extensive use of delegates and events.
- Worked on validating web forms using custom and inbuilt validation facilities in .NET environment.
- Handled run time and execution time errors by implementing appropriate Error Handlers.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel within some web pages for partial rendering of the page.
- Designed and developing ‘Security ‘component using shared assemblies and placed it GAC.
- Used XML for data storage and XSLT to transform the SQL queries returned as XML nodes.
- Involved with writing SQL scripts and procedure.
- Used LINQ to SQL and LINQ to objects for CRUD operations.
- Used Entity Framework to provide a relationship between tables in the original legacy schema.
- Performed N-Unit testing and used TFS for source and version control.
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
- Worked in Agile/Scrum Environment to develop the application by meeting the timelines and interacting with team.
- Developed Web application using ASP.Net Web Forms Model.
- GUI of modules is developed using HTML, ASP.NET Controls and Java script.
- C#.NET is used to program business logic including Code-behind files and Classes in 3-tier.
- Services are created using WCF SOAP.
- Implemented DAL using ADO.NET components like Data Set, Data Provider, and Data Reader to store and retrieve database information.
- Performed database operations on SQL Server 2008 to create and maintain accounts information by creating SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, and views.
- Implemented OOD concepts.
- Developed Security Module Implemented IT Security Features using ASP.NET Login Controls, Personalization, Membership, Authentication and Authorization using ASP.NET.
- Extensively used AJAX control toolkit and JQuery in creating efficient and responsive application
- Designed Master Pages, customized user controls to reuse the same set of controls as a unit and used CSS to provide a consistent look and feel of inherited web pages.
- Used LINQ along with ADO.Net for data retrieving, querying, storage andmanipulationof different data sources like XML, SQL.
- Modified Oracle 10G stored objects (functions, packages, procedures) based on design modifications.
- Scheduled Jobs for executing the stored SSIS packages which were developed to update the database on daily basis.
- Used OData to query data from data source.
- Used ODATA metadata to expose type information and relationships for dataset.
- State Management Techniques are used to maintain state at control level using View State and at application level using Sessions.
- Used IIS web server to deploy the web application.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for bug tracking, bug fixing and Version Control.
- Performed unit testing, performance testing and functional testing using NUnit.
- Worked as a Software Developer in the team for designing and developing the Web applications using Microsoft advanced technologies Visual Studio 2010, .Net Framework 4.0, C#.NET, ASP.NET, LINQ,WCF, and Microsoft Visual SourceSafe.
- Developed complex web applications in Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 4.0 framework utilizing improved AJAX controls and LINQ. Used Web services to implement the various services.
- Involved in various phases like Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Developed ASP.Net Web service, Web Application and Windows application using C#.Net and VB.Net in .Net framework 4.0
- Developing ASP.NET user controlsand business layer components in C#.
- Created SQL stored procedures for complex business logic.
- Extensively used AJAX toolkit controls.
- User controls used to give a consistency looks on the pages
- ADO.Net used for Data Access.
- Transaction is handled in DB Access layer.
- Validating all the User’s Inputs through Java Scripts.
- Writing complex stored procedures.
- Developed many Java Script functions to do the client-side validations.
- Used server-side controls to dynamically change the look of the application & reused across multiple areas of the site.
- Used Unit Test in testing the code of the application and CSS styles, themes for Web pages
- Developed in a Multilayered architecture
- Worked on Web Forms to achieve some functionality locally.
- Used WCF services for communicating with other application and components
- Developed Reports Using SSRSon a daily basis.
- Involved in requirement gathering and creating design document.
- Implemented the design of functionality through use cases, business process flows, UI design and UML modeling following Waterfall methodologies.
- Developed and designed the User Interface using XML, HTML, XSL, XSLT, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and ASP.NET 2.0.
- Worked as production support to solve any issues.
- Developed distributed applications using .Net Remoting.
- Developed Web services and implemented with service contract attributes, operation contract and data contract attributes.
- Created a HL7 Document for respective State Department of Public Health by following HIPAA standards .
- Created ASP.NET web forms and Class libraries containing code for business and data access logic using VB.NET.
- Created Flow Charts using MS Visio.
- Developed Reports Using SSRSon a daily basis as required by the Company.
- Involved in using Design pattern for the UI development.
- Wrote the stored procedures using SQL SERVER 2005.
- Developed in Multi layered architecture.
- Designed web forms using Asp.Net, C#.Net, VB.Netand HTML