- Self - motivated and goal-oriented professional committed to pursuing a long-term career in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Documentation of commercial Client-Server, Web and E-commerce applications. Offer a 15+ year track record demonstrating strong analytical and problem solving skills, computer proficiency and ability to follow through with projects from inception to completion.
- Full software development life cycle implementation, including Architecting, System Study, Analysis, Project Planning, Technical Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Documentation. Exposure to Waterfall and AGILE methodologies.
- Extensive programming experience in Microsoft Stack based applications using C++, VC++, C# .NET, ASP.NET, Web Forms, Windows Forms, WPF, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, LINQ, T-SQL and MS SQL Server.
- Strong fundamentals in Core Programming, Object-Oriented Design and Analysis, UML, SOLID principles, GOF Design Patterns.
- Good hands on experience using Microsoft .NET Framework, OOAD, UML, Rational Rose, MS Visio Professional.
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server - Database Design, Normalization, Complex Queries, Functions, Stored Procedures and Triggers, SSRS reporting, MS ReportViewer, ORM’s like Entity Framework, LINQ.
- Architecture and Implement the web application framework using N-Tier, MVC, MVVM architecture.
- Extensive experience in developing SOA WebServices (SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI), XML, WebServices, WCF services, Restful Services and WEB API.
- Experience with database development using SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in end-to-end full lifecycle (SDLC) of software development, including configuration management using Visual SourceSafe, TFS, Jira.
- Exceptionally well organized, strong work ethics and willingness to work hard to achieve employer objectives.
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to negotiate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels. Ready to take independent challenge.
- Good management skills, demonstrated proficiency in leading and mentoring individuals to maximize levels of productivity, while forming cohesive team environments
- Proven ability to learn quickly and apply new technologies.
Programming Environments: C#, C, C++, VC++, Java, Java Script, XML, HTML, T-SQL
Frameworks, Tools and Technologies: .NET (1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 4.0), ASP.NET, MVC, ADO.NET, WPF, WCF, WWF, WebServices, SOAP, REST, AspNet, WebApi, AspNet.Razor, Microsoft.Owin, .NET Remoting, MSMQ, JSON, WMI, JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap, IBM WebSphere, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection (Unity, AutoFac), Rule Engine, MFC, COM, DCOM, STL, XSD, DOM, SAX, Project Server PWA API, Socket Programming, Multicast, UDP, TCP, OPC, RS-232, RS-485
Software Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio till 2015, Microsoft Visio Professional, Ration Rose, UML, OOAD, Microsoft Project Server
Application Server: Internet Information Server (IIS)
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MS Access
Testing tool: MS Unit Test Framework, Unit Test Tools - CppUNIT
Configuration Management: Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Perforce 4 Win, Continuous Configuration Management (CCM), Ankh SVN, Visual Source Safe, JIRA, BitBucket
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile Methodology
Architecture/Patterns: SOA, MVC, MVVM, SOLID principles, GOF Design Patterns etc.
Reporting: SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), MS Report Viewer
- UI layer Implementation for dashboard, quick edit, approval workflow, alerts, DAL layer integration.
- Defect and Task management on TFS. Testing and defect resolution.
- Working with the Business Analyst team to understand the business needs and analysis.
- Support push to the test and production environments.
- Requirement Analysis, Rule engine and editor enhancements and front end integration, BL and DAL layer implementation, Web api layer for rule engine, Performance optimization
- Implementation of the Controllers, Views, Models for the dashboards and time entries using MVC framework . RDLC based Report Generation
- Defect and Task Management on TFS and Jira
- Requirement Analysis, UI enhancements, Social Login Modules, Confidential Savings Registration, transaction forms, validation.
- Web API based business layer enhancements, DAL Layer implementation, Code Reviews, Task and defect management
- IC Role, High Level Design and Development, Support. Task Scheduler implementation, UI Layer for batches and status tracking
- Ownership and Support of Offline Sales Tool application, Advisor Modules, Tasks assigned as part of Solution Configurator Agile Sprints.
- Team Lead/IC Role, Requirements Analysis & Estimation, High Level Design and Development.
- Offline Sales Application (Windows Forms Application) enhancements, defect fixes, in C# .NET, Winforms, ADO.NET, WCF interfaces for dependent applications, IBM MQ Series.
- Maintain Agile Tasks/Defects in TFS 2010
- Builds Releases on the Dev, QA, Staging, Production Environment and L3 Production Support.
- Web based Solution Configuration tasks - Design Implementation using C# .NET, MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, NServiceBusUnit tests developed based on MS Unit Test framework
- Advisor design, development in WPF, Prism based MVVM
- Team Lead, Developed Functional Specification and Design document. Involved in the Implementation and Technical Supervision for the complete project
Technology Skills: VC++, Win32 API, STL, Apache Xerces API for C++, XML, XSD, Schema Grammar Caching, DOM, SAX, Visual Studio, Socket Programming, TCP/IP, UDP, Multicast
- Team Lead, Onsite Customer Interaction for Requirements Collection/Analysis, Functional Spec Development, High Level Design and Implementation
- Involved in the Implementation and Technical Supervision for the module
Technology Skills: C#, .NET Remoting, Microsoft Message Queue(MSMQ), Windows Management Instrumentation(WMI), MS Patterns & Practices(MS Enterprise Library), Visual Studio, Windows OS, Tortoise Subversion
- Designer, Developer, Post Deployment Support
Technology Skills: VC++ 6.0, COM, MSMQ, HTTPS
- Onsite Customer Interaction for Requirements Collection/Analysis, Design, Development, CM, Post Deployment Support
Technology Skills: VC++ 6.0, COM, DCOM, MS Access, Socket Programming, OPC