- Defining and aligning teams, technology, processes, services, and operations with evolving business and regulatory goals.
- Assembling, leading, and mobilizing global teams in support of applications and projects. Constant, iterative, focused.
- Building critical relationships with customers and stakeholders to identify needs, define solutions, and solve issues.
- Leading large - scale transformation, automation, innovation, integration, and conversion initiatives across enterprises.
- Technology Needs & Business Process Analysis
- Full Cycle Application Development
- Content Delivery Systems
- International SCRUM Operations
- PMI based Project Management
- Direct Client Relationship Management
- AGILE, LEAN and PMI best practices
- Datacenter, Infrastructure, and Operations
- RFP, Contract negotiations and compliance
- C# & ASP.NET Languages; MS Visual Studio Platform; MS SQL Databases
- Azure IaaS Monitoring/Management, SalesForce, Office 365 Deployment and Management, MS Exchange, VoIP, MS OfficeMS Project Tools, VPN & Wireless Networks; Cisco Routers, Switches & Firewalls, IP Telephony
- Agile, SCRUM, Lean & Spiral Planning Methodologies
Technology Project LEader
- Selection, configuration, and implementation of a marketplace lending platform, based on SalesForce for security and remote access.
- Complete infrastructure systems based on Office 365 Secure Productive Environment and secured cloud services to handle sensitive information and meet regulatory compliance.
- Physical office setup and management. From furniture to networking and secure computing.
- Selection of vendors, management of contracts and vendor contract leadership in all areas.
- Leadership of the medical IT solutions group
Technology Used: SalesForce Cloud - Office 365 - SharePoint - Adobe Sign - Amazon S3 - eDocs - Skype for Business - Hosted CMS - Smartsheets - Wrike - Jira - Zendesk - Microsoft Azure
Technology Portfolio project Consultant
- Defined the estimation ‘funnel’ with order of magnitude
- Set up the template for 6 quarter resource management
- Provided PowerPoint, Excel and Word templates for visualizing current project workloads, impact of new project initiation and quarterly demands on resources and financial costs.
- Successful contract negotiation and creation of a governance master agreement
- Established an ‘Agile’ delivery model splitting fixed costs from variable deployment costs
- Microsoft Azure based solutions to reduce costs and overhead to the State of Maine
- Created an effective multi-discipline guidance for the deployment of the project sub-portfolio
Technology Used: MS Office suite - MS Project - Agile - Kanban - Jira - Office 356 - OpenText ECM - SharePoint - Amazon S3 – Amazon Content Delivery – Microsoft Azure
- Rebuilt the relationship and reset expectations with the client, reorganized portfolio of MS SQL administrative functions and projects, and realigned the team as a proactive technology partner.
- Conducted a complete assessment of teams, processes, and environments. Evaluated clients’ issues and concerns. Delivered presentation to Genpact’s leadership team on the state of the engagement.
- Created the Triage documents that provided teams with a centralized means to quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Reorganized and led team in providing critical support to database servers in a challenging 24/7 environment, including the flawless support of the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
- Oversaw extensive database conversions from legacy systems to MS SQL working closely with SQL analysts and DBAs
- Incorporated SCRUM practices to focus teams on constant and iterative improvements.
Technology Used: MS Office suite – MS Project – Agile – Kanban – Jira – Office 356 – Microsoft SQL Server – SharePoint
HANDS-ON INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER / SENIOR ENGINEER
- Researched, planned, designed, and deployed a 99% virtualized infrastructure and systems leveraging leading-edge Cloud services AWS, Google, Rackspace to manage all aspects of learning and business operations.
- Designed and built fully integrated virtual infrastructure comprised of multiple external Clouds encompassing virtual servers, cloud storage, and virtual offices. Trained users on new technology and coordinated with all vendors.
- Led efforts of contract resources in designing a secure and highly transactional commercial website that integrated with social media, SalesForce.com, student information, and degree enrollment systems.
- Implemented Jenzabar learning management system that provided students and staff with a fully interactive rich content learning environment hosted in SaaS cloud services, with video streaming and live events. Designed data exchanges with Canvas, Blackboard, and Adobe Connect platforms to strengthen overall engagement.
- Deployed MS Office 365 that provided a cost-effective access to enterprise class MS Office, MS Exchange and SharePoint.
- Implemented VoIP system with full metrics and reporting, help desk and customer support systems, and disaster recovery / business continuity framework
Technology Used: MS Office suite – MS Project – Agile – ZenDesk – Office 356 – Jenzabar – SharePoint – Amazon S3 – Amazon Content Delivery – Microsoft Azure – RackSpace Cloud Servers – Blackboard – GoToMeeting Training – SalesForce Cloud – Saba – Canvas – VOIP Phone PBX
Product Manager/Project Manager
- Assumed responsibility to enhance and build customer learning management and content management systems to secure business with new large financial and insurance clients.
- Designed advanced security structure to safeguard customer data, deployed new eCommerce functionality, developed and implemented system to track content and status with individual state authorities, and oversaw the build out of new exam system and course delivery technology.
- Extensive planning and conversion of data from any HRIS sources, Oracle, and other DB platforms to our SaaS environment using VMWARE virtual servers.
- Focus on solutions for the financial industries using Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Managed critical project to design and launch custom web-based SaaS learning management systems for New York Life and AXA / Equitable clients that automated complex scheduling, tracking, and alerting processes.
- Led the development of next generation learning management system that enabled more than 1.5 million students to take insurance, legal, and engineering education credits leveraging classroom and live training in multiple formats.
- Recommended, identified partners, and assisted in recruiting the offshore team of 20 software engineers to support the development of new eCampus LMS platform leveraging cloud based content streaming.
- Oversaw the redesign and deployment of complex course tracking tools and certificate processing system that enabled 200 courses to be eligible for state continuing education requirements, reducing needed resources by 75%.
- Managed the development of the eCampus single code-base portal system that enabled customers to build and deploy online courses; and new SQL based back-end management suite, database architecture, and reporting services that enabled clients to create complex queries and reports, reducing development costs by $250K.
- Expanded architecture to consolidate 4 disparate platforms delivering on-line courses into a single global platform, reducing complexity and supportability costs. Integrated B2C, cross-marketing, and cross-selling functionality into platform to support catalog and subscription services, increasing B2C sales by 30%.
MANAGER OF IT
- Designed, implemented, and supported new voice / data infrastructure, servers, security, and business applications leveraged by 300+ users across call center, sales, corporate, and underwriting operations.
- Built data centers, HVAC, and structured cabling. Deployed voice / data infrastructure to new 7,000 square feet office space. Set-up Windows AD, security structure, and MS Exchange platform.
- Oversaw database conversion and interconnection between banking systems, lead generation and external systems.
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Designed and deployed value-driven solutions that aligned with customer, market, regulatory, and business needs.
- Built innovative load balanced clustered environments for IIS and SQL that eliminated performance issues.
- Architected and deployed 2 fully redundant data centers with live data-feeds that ensured optimal uptime of business operations in case of disaster or system failure.
- Oversaw custom application development. Built a coding team from scratch that won business in the financial services industry with solutions that affected the core of business functions. Brought functional SCRUM and AGILE methods to this new team, rapidly developing prototypes, concepts and transitioning them to completed solutions.
MANAGER OF IT
- Defined technology strategy and vision; designed new systems, platforms, and environments; and ensured optimal uptime and business continuity.
- Deployed new firewall, messaging, customer service, and ERP systems that replaced legacy platforms and automated core business operations.
- Designed and rolled out a fully meshed and integrated global BPN network that enabled internal users to access core business systems and services. Solution allowed the New York office to operate out of the New Jersey office with minimal impact to operations following 9-11.