Looking for a software development position that leverages my experience & abilities in the field of information technology (IT) to make impactful contribution.
Web Technologies & Architectures: ASP.NET, N - Tier architecture, Web services (SOAP), WCF, XML, HTML, JQuery, AngularJs, CSS, Restful Web API
Programming Languages: C#, Vb.Net, VB6, R
Frameworks / Methodologies: .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, MVVM, MVC, Agile, SDLC
Tools: Visual Studio 2010/2012/2015 , TFS, MS Office, MS Visio for UML diagrams, SSAS, SSIS, Crystal Reports, R Studio, CeTe PDF Generator, Azure, Confidential Release Management, Selenium, IIS
Databases: SQL Server 2005/ 2008, Oracle - 9i
- Working as .Net developer on integration project.
- Responsible for design, development and deployment of the software to Dev/QA environment. Creating Windows services to implement messaging systems using third party tool NServiceBus. Convert various data files like xml, flat file, json to custom entities and saving them in database. Also working on consumption of internal microservices to retrieve data.
Software Development Engineer
- Led team of 3 developers for AdminTools project migration to newer technologies.
- Converted an ASP/VB6 based project AngularJs/MVC/WCF application. Followed Agile development methodology.
- Designed and implemented layered architecture for Admin tools, worked as full stack developer.
- Worked as full stack developer on MSAuthorize project which allowed managers in Confidential to approve team budgets, implemented automated builds and deployments using Confidential Release Management (RM) to deploy on various environments like Dev, Test, UAT and PROD
- Researched and implemented azure single sign-on for MS Authorize. Worked on full stack development and implemented automated Azure deployments by combining PowerShell scripts and RM to greatly improve deployment cycles.
Senior Member Technical & Tech Lead
- Worked as full stack developer for 401k Retirement Services products like Plan Sponsor Website, Participant Website, CWPD and Start Manager.
- Demonstrated leadership and technical abilities while working as Tech Lead for team of six following Agile Methodologies
- Communicated with Chief Architect to understand technical details and discussed with team to bridge the gap. With guidance from team architect setup new project (FA Advisor Tools) by designing Database, made necessary changes in solution structure required to setup and prepared environments for deployments and explained it to peers. Setup QA automation environments. Prepared help manuals and design documents during project implementation. Carried out Code Reviews. Achieved 80% unit testing coverage for developed code.
- Communicated with third party vendors on various tasks to work in collaboration. Worked with Product Owner to understand and translate requirements into work items. Effectively communicated with team to achieve sprint targets and helped with technical impediments.
- Analyzed the requirements and developed the business applications for Start Manager and Fee Disclosure projects.
- Followed Waterfall software development methodology to deliver product.
- Worked on end to end enhancements for projects like Automated Investment Selection, Start Manager and Predictive Analysis.
- Participated in code reviews.