Senior Software Engineer (MSCS) with 13+ years of development experience. A self starter with outstanding problem solving skills. Experience creating work strategies and business solutions.
Specialized development Skills: Sharepoint 2010, Sharepoint 2007 , Silverlight, WCF Services, ASMX Web Services, Dynamic CRM, Windows Services
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows, pSOS, MTOS, VxWorks
Development Skills: TFS 2010, MVVM, Configuration Management, Socket Programming, Object Oriented Design
Database Skill: SQL 2008, SQL 2005, SQL 2000
Development Platforms: Embedded Systems, Windows, Real - Time OS
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2010, Eclipse, GCC, ClearQuest, ClearCase, Rational, McCabe
Telecom Skills: TL1, T1, DS3, STS1/3C, OC3/12/48, Signal Test Box
Leadership Skills: Owner/Management, Training, Career Development
Web development Skills: Visual Studio 2008, Networking, Fireworks, Dreamweaver
Additional Knowledge: J2EE
Confidential, Northfield, IL
Senior Software Architect
- Successfully designed and developed CRM/Investment Platform application ;primarily in Silverlight; (desktop and mobile) that integrates with SharePoint 2007, Investran (Sungard), Great Plains(Microsoft).
- Successfully designed and developed custom SharePoint workflow for Cash Movement system.
- Successfully designed and developed migration tools to migrate from eDocs (formerly known as Hummingbird) to SharePoint 2007
- Lead Architect and Developer for SharePoint 2007 deployment/implementation.
- Developed SharePoint administration tools.
- Designed & Developed Java backend / .Net front end application to populate, distribute, and retrieve information in “pdf” documents.
- Accepted the challenge of managing the IT department for 1 year.
Confidential, Northfield, IL
- Successfully Developed Document retrieval Web Application that integrates the Hummingbird DM database with Microsoft CRM.
- Developed work instructions for various tools (i.e. GFI Mail Archiver).
- Successfully provide technical support to all levels of staff.
- Successfully perform required Network and System administration duties.
- Accepted the challenge of becoming the company’s administrator/Expert of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0.
Confidential, Lisle, IL
- Increased performance in transmission of system integrity data to Customer’s Central Office by reducing transmission time from several hours to less than one minute (patent pending).
- Assisted in the design and implementation of subsystem allowing for variable defaults in provisioning of the system reducing customer provisioning time.
- Created low-level OS analysis utility incorporating MTOS and pSOS differences.
- Successfully proposed, designed, and implemented the website for the Quality Assurance department.
- Collaborated with marketing to create specifications for customer requested feature improvements. Responsible for implementation of specifications increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Designed and implemented projects, including high-level design, coding, feature/unit test plans multiple-levels of documentation assuring system fidelity in future updates.
- Discovered and debugged various faults in system, analyzed various solutions and solved the problems resulting in decreased downtime.
- Presented solutions and trained customers prior to the deployment of patches.
- Received special recognition for performance while undertaking higher responsibilities than assigned.
Confidential, Peru, IL
Skills: Windows Server 2003, Management, ASP.NET, C#, Web Page Design (Fireworks, Flash, Dreamweaver)
- Attracting over 300 customers weekly permitting future expansion.
- Developed and continuing to adapt business plan to secure capital from investors.
- Implemented design of 2-Tiered business websites based on business needs unique to company.
- Negotiated long term contracts such as leases, waivers, confidentiality agreements, and service contracts.
- Acquired sponsorship for original monthly events curtailing to the interests of customers
- Created policies and procedures for daily operation.
Confidential, Oglesby, IL
- Continuing requests for my teaching services.
- Annual participant of the curriculum assessment board for the Occupational Technologies Division department.
- High score in students’ Teaching Evaluation forms.