Senior Programme Resume
- An accomplished Software Engineer and System Architect of fifteen plus years, specializing in object oriented design and analysis with extensive experience in standard development life cycle including architecture, requirements definitions, process model, off - site/offshore model w/PSC, prototyping, proof of concept, enterprise architecture design and interface implementation, testing, integration and maintenance.Summary of Qualifications
- Expertise in object oriented analysis and design, software and enterprise network architecture.
- Robust knowledge of Visual C++, MFC, Visual Studio NET C/C++, STL, ATL, Smart SVN, C#, Java, AJAX, PHP, Silverlight, HTML, XSLT, XML, Visual Basic, Ruby, Imbedded VC++, Direct3D, OpenGL, MASM x86/x64, multimedia parallel processing SSEx MMX, multithreading and symmetric multiprocessing.
- Strong insights into Mathematical/Statistical Systems, Numerical Analysis, Information Theory, Finite Field Theory, Cryptography and Network Security.
- Clear understanding of communications in RF Theory, Antenna Design and Implementation.
- Proficiency in distributed/relational database systems Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MDAC, Access, Jet, Fox Pro.
- Excellent management skills; demonstrated skills in leading and mentoring individuals to maximize levels of productivity while forming cohesive team environments.
- Analytical thinker consistently resolving ongoing issues or defects; often call on to consult on problems that have eluded resolution by others.
Languages: Visual Studio 2005 - 2010, VC++, STL, ATL, .NET C++ C#, Silverlight, Visual Basic, ASP, ADO, SQL, OLE, Java++, AJAX, SQL Sever, CCS, XSLT, HTML, XSD, XML, Java script, SOAP, Ruby, Fox Pro 9, MASM x86 and x64, Embedded C++, Microsoft Foundation Classes, Windows Kernel APIs, Cold Fusion 9, Oracle 11g, Windows and Unix Device Driver Development, Android JDK, MSDN Subscriber
Communications: Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA); Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA); Global System for Mobility (GSM); IEEE 802.11abgn, Frequency Hopping and Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum, Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiplexing; Bluetooth; Doppler, Pulse and Laser Radar theory and application.
OS & NOS Platforms: Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows IIS, Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 x86 and x64, Citrix, Linux, Apache Server, Embedded XP, Windows CE/Tablet, Confidential AIX, SCO & Berkley Unix.
Hardware: Confidential Intel, AMD, RISC and Motorola, Confidential AS-400 platforms.
Network: Cisco, Aero Net, Symbol Spectrum 24, Lucent, Linksys, DrayTek, Netgear, Net Wave, Radio LAN, Alverion, Proxim.
Embedded systems: Intel SMP P6, Motorola, Symbios Logic C875 SCSI, Fiber Channel, and RAID.
Analyzers: E4448A PSA SA, HP 8566B SA, Tektronix TLA 5000B LA
- Designed, developed mobile data transport system coupled with AES and Galois/Counter Mode finite field GF(2 k ) authentication.
- Designed developed high speed/capacity multi-mode data transport system coupled with Intel hardware AES and Galois finite field GF(2 k ) Authentication and SSE4.2 intrinsic ops.
- Design reliable, scalable multi-tier multi-platform client, server and web applications.
- Designed and developed Aquabase a real-time analytical system with the capability to detect and report on contaminant dispersion though N aquifers coupled with RT recharge and discharge rates including temperature, O 2 and CO 2 variants.
- Established schedules and assigned appropriate development methodologies per stakeholder’s requirements aligned with their business strategy.
- Assemble engineering teams, assisting in development of professional engineering skills of their members.
- Ensured seamless communications between product managers, engineers, senior management and stakeholders regarding product plans, deliverables, integration and maintenance.
- Visual Studio 2010, CLR, STL, ATL, ASP.NET, C++, C#, Java, AJAX, PHP, HTML, XML, Oracle, Android JDK.
- Designed, developed and deployed of Global WLAN and security for in store and mobile POS.
- Designed automated store software update process via distributed database architecture.
- Developed store systems network transaction collection system.
- Developed WLAN site survey procedural documentation and RF site survey training classes.
- Maintenance on STAR (System to Automate Retail), STAR database design.
- Consulted in information theory and cryptology for store and corporate network security.
- Designed and developed Starbucks drive through external order system.
- Visual C++ with MFC, Visual Studio 2005/2008 with MFC, OpenGL, STL, ATL, ASP.NET; languages C++ C# Java, AJAX, XSLT, Crystal Reports, PHP, HTML, XML, Oracle and SQL server distributed relational databases.
- Primary assignment was to design a technology platform to support an inventory-free video retail outlet and content distribution system, both coupled to high-bandwidth tiered distribution facilities. Additional responsibilities included presentation of the technology design to investment companies as well as organizations such as Hewlett Packard (San Jose), Recording Physics and Doctor Design (San Diego), Paramount Confidential, MGM Time Warner, Turner Broadcasting and Disney Confidential .
- Designed the high-speed 20x real-time VHS, DVD and Blue-ray recording devices including high-performance parallel decoding and encoding of MPEG audio/video streams, D2A and A2D hardware and software conversion.
- Designed software architecture for retail location set-top boxes and RF video control systems.
- Designed the content security storage and distributed database system.
- Designed primary and tiered content host sites using Apache servers, optical fiber enterprise network switching coupled with Oracle distributed secured content database.
- Designed robotic cabinet media and recorder system.
- Designed Windows based trailer preview hardware and software KIOS and STB.
- Designed Point of Sale and customer membership systems.
- Designed local database storage and on-demand content Kiosk data distribution system.
- VC++, VS2005, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, C++ C#, J++, OpenGL, PHP, Oracle.
- Design, development and testing of insurance billing code software pertaining to the medical fields of otolaryngology , plastic reconstructive and plastic cosmetic surgery.
- Designed, developed and tested a tightly coupled interface between the insurance billing code software and existing accounts receivable software.
- Visual Studio 2005 .NET ++ C# Java, Oracle relational and distributed databases.
- Participated in the design and development of the Blockbuster Game Factory.
- Responsible for design and development of the OS/2 and Windows device drivers for custom fabricated Flash ROM burner adapters, Flash ROM API library, PM Content Capture application, data compression API library and PM Artwork applications.
- Designed/developed the Sequencer Microcode Assembler (Game Code Assembler), an application used for compiling source code into micro code for the Flash ROM programmer adapter / sequencer.
- Designed/development of the Music Manufacturing System Inventory-free multimedia application for music video preview, product fabrication and retail sales.
- Responsible for design and development of the multimedia RAID server and music manufacturing client applications.
- Designed and developed the OS/2 and Windows SCSI device drivers and firmware for the Kodak CD-ROM writers and OS/2 device drivers for the Bit-3 Micro channel VME Bus adapter, the cassette manufacturing device.
- Design and development of the music content data base using Oracle.
- Design and development of the Confidential / Blockbuster Movie Matchmaker. The system is a peer to peer KIOSK application designed for multimedia video preview in the Blockbuster Video Stores.
- Responsible for design and development of an OS/2 Netbios/Token Ring multi-threaded applications to allow sharing of multimedia data between client systems.
- Designed and developed the multimedia content distributed database, OS/2 PM multimedia performance and analysis applications and ActionMedia/2 adapter device drivers.
- Participated in the design and development of the Race Review System, a multimedia KIOSK designed for use at sports events for reviewing Equine competition history. Supported the Confidential Indianapolis 500 Multimedia Review System, a KIOSK system allowing users to view historical racing events at the Indianapolis 500. Supported development for Confidential / Oakland Airport Tracking System.
- Development of the Confidential Image Plus/2 Document Processing System. Responsibilities included design and development of the Confidential Image Plus facsimile sub-system and spooler application interface libraries.
- Developed system level diagnostics for network systems and device driver components.
- Supported development of the Confidential Image Plus/2 installation application GUI.
- Other assignments included project sizing and planning for the development of a facsimile sub-system driver and application interface library for the Confidential Facsimile Concentrator Adapter/2.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes